A Mother Turned Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I am sorry-."

Samantha held up her hand, cutting off Jay. She walked over to Jay and sat next to him on the bed, and Jay took a glimpse into her robe, eyeing the sideview he had of his mother before she turned her head to him.

"I want to apologize Jay."

Jay could tell she was uncomfortable, but end goal was too promising for him to call it off.

"For what?"

"For just... not being there for you as much as I should have. It's my job as a mother... to protect you and help you grow, and I don't think I have done a great job."

"What are you talking about mom? You've been great, and I've appreciated everything you've done. Especially since this summer when you've been home more."

The words stung Samantha as Jay said them, due to the implication of her touching him inappropriately. She had to carry on though, as this was potentially her last task, no matter how vile it was.

"That's the thing. I care for you Jay, and I know that this summer I might have come off different than normal to you."

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Just... you know I love you and would do anything for you right?"

"Of course. I love you too mom."

Samantha braced herself for what was to come, as she placed her hand on Jay's thigh.

"I need you to trust me okay?"

Jay felt his mother's hand come closer to his cock, before her hand rested on top of it. He knew she could feel how hard he was, and could tell his mother was even more uncomfortable than she was when she came in.

"I'll always trust you mom."

"That's good."

Samantha let out a sigh before she stood up and moved in front of Jay. She turned her back to Jay and undid the robe. Jay watched as it fell to the floor, and saw his mother's ass in almost it's full glory. She was wearing the blue lingerie he found in her closet while she was gone, and he traced the fabric from her hips that came together right before it disappeared in between her ass cheeks. Her body was covered by the purple lace as she turned around, and Jay was staring directly at his mother's tits. Her pink nipples provided a bright contrast to her pale tits, which were sticking out loose due to the lingerie's cutout. The only thing "holding" them in place were thin straps that encircled the outside of them, which ran over her shoulders and connecting to the back.

"You look amazing mom."

Samantha wanted to tell him to stop, but she was instructed to not argue with Jay. She remained silent as she kneeled down in front of Jay, undoing his pants before pulling the waist band down. She watched as his giant cock sprang free, and let out another exhale before she grabbed it. She began to move her hand up and down slowly, torn between going fast to make him cum and going slow so that she doesn't look too eager to be there. Her hands were soft against Jay's rigidness, a sensation he missed since his mother last touched his cock. As she moved her hand, Jay shifted and moved his pants and underwear further down his legs before they rested at his ankles.

"Can you suck it like before?"

Samantha merely nodded her head, not wanting to talk to him right now. She placed her mouth on the tip of his cock, and began slightly bobbing her head up and down the first few inches. She wasn't going to be able to deepthroat Jay's 8 inch cock, but Jay didn't need that right now. He was content with feeling her wet tongue slide up and down the bottom side of his cock as she moved her hand in sync with her mouth. He leaned his head back, and felt brave enough to place a hand in her soft hair, which began to move with her head. Samantha desperately wanted to take his hand off her, but was told she could not stop Jay from wanting to touch if he wanted. She felt horrible as her son was seduced by her, something he was not at fault for due to his age. Besides the taste of his precum began to distract her as she sucked his cock for about two minutes, and Jay was thankful that he had jerked off prior to their dinner date. However, he didn't want to risk cumming before what he wanted.

"Mom?"

Samantha waited for him to continue before she spoke, but since nothing else came out, she knew she had to talk to him. She pulled her head off his cock, a strand of spit forming between the mushroom tip and her lip for a brief second before it broke.

"Yes?"

"Can... we have sex?"

Samantha was told she could not argue, but was not told she could clarify it was what he wanted.

"Are you sure you want-."

"Yes."

Jay cut her off, his lust for his mother taking over. He had to have sex with his mother.

Samantha stood up and told Jay to lay back on his bed, and he took his clothes off quickly while repositioning. There she was, with her son naked and erect on his bed, and her in lingerie with the taste of her son's precum in her mouth getting ready to do the unspeakable. Of all things she had done with her son, this was never a thought that had crossed her mind. She was so far gone that she hoped she would have made him ejaculate so that she could delay her nightmare, but she had to move at Jay's pace. It felt like years while she waited for her son to get ready, but after a few seconds, she knew she could not risk any further delay. She moved on top of the bed, and Jay saw her pussy exposed as she maneuvered above his dick. They made eye contact, Samantha seemingly looking at him like she wanted him to say no, but Jay's eyes were filled with excitement. She reached her hand down to grab his cock. A tear left her eye as she straightened it upwards, and began to sink down until she could feel the biggest cock she was about to take touched the outside of her entrance.

"Just... let me know when you're..." She couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence.

"I will mom."

One last exhale, and she sank down a few inches, feeling it press against her inner walls, groaning at the physical sensation. Jay could not believe how tight his mother's pussy felt against his prick, nor could he believe how warm it was, causing him to moan in pleasure. She sat there for a few seconds as she adjusted to it, coming to the realization that she would never be able to forgive herself. Unsure if she should make sure Jay was okay, she just decided to remain silent, slowly moving her body up and down. She was careful to make sure she didn't sink any further than she wanted, not wanting to become any more of a whore.

Jay was in a world of ecstasy. His mother was taking his virginity, something that she probably didn't know, but it was not the right time to bring it up. His first time so far was more than what he had ever thought it would be, but he wanted to take it further. Without asking, he reached a hand up and squeezed one of his mother's tits. She let out a moan, debatable whether it was a moan of pain or unwanted pleasure, but Jay didn't really care. A few months ago, Jay had only had his twisted fantasies, but now here he was, living out his desires. He was going to take advantage while he could.

Samantha felt her son's hands move along the sides of her body before he rested them on her ass. She felt him squeezing her mounds of flesh, something she just broke away from him for earlier. She slowed down as she felt his hands move to her hips, and yelped in pain as he pulled her down on his cock, hilting out. She could feel his body against hers, and she had to stop and breathe. Her son had slightly more length than her dildo, causing her to feel different spots she hadn't felt be touched before.

"Keep going mom, it feels so fucking good."

Samantha could not tune out the filthy words her son threw her way, and she definitely could not cancel the whole ordeal. She was told she was going to be watched through Jay's webcam, and now she had to see it through as the man had the worst piece of evidence against her now. She slowly began to pick up her pace again, with Jay assisting her movements as she slid up and down his cock. Her son was stretching her velvet walls, and she couldn't believe that she wanted him to cum. Her son continued to knead her ass as she bounced up and down, her pussy juices coating his cock.

Jay was moaning in pleasure as his whole cock felt the inside of his mother. He felt himself coming close, and was about to tell his mom he was about to cum. However, he realized that she would most likely pull him out of her and jerk him off until he came. He knew he promised to warn her, but he didn't want to stop fucking her. He wanted to finish inside of her. Jay began to move his legs, and while his mother was breathing heavy, she realized his movements and looked at him confused. Jay altered the ending to his plan, and threw his mom off to the side. He quickly moved on top of her, and Samantha widened her eyes in fear.

"Jay wait!"

She moved her hands to his chest, trying to push him away, but he was too heavy. Jay pushed her legs to the side and lifted them to his shoulders. He then grabbed his cock, poking his mother's vagina a few times before he found her entrance again, and slid all the way in, causing his mother to moan out again in twisted pleasure. Jay was lost at this point, and he began pounding hard into his mother's pussy, hilting out every time. He watched her tits bounce as he slammed into her. Samantha's blackmailer said nothing about allowing him to cum inside her, and she was trying desperately to prevent, but she was not strong enough to push Jay off her. He felt his climax coming, and he started to moan in pleasure.

"Jay take it out!"

Samantha felt her son's cum enter inside her as she felt a wave of warmth in her lower body. She failed to stop her son from cumming inside her, and she was only upset with herself. Jay, on the other hand, was experiencing the best orgasm he had ever felt in his life. He not only fucked the woman of his dreams, but he had also managed to ejaculate inside of her. While he would not be able to discuss losing his virginity with his friends, he didn't feel the need to. He won in his mind. He rested above his mother while his cock was still inside her, beginning to go soft. He caught his breath as he pulled out of his mother, and stared at her pussy. He watched some of his cum leak out of her pussy, and knew he would remember that image for the rest of his life.

"I'm sorry mom, but it just felt too good I couldn't stop."

Samantha still stared at the ceiling as she took in her reality.

"Mom?"

"It's... it's fine, Jay." She didn't even bother to look at him.

"I love you."

Tears began forming in her eyes.

"I love you too, Jay."

Jay got up to shower, his mother still not moving. In the middle of his shower, he heard his door shut, seeing his mother was gone once he got stepped back in. His phone went off, and he saw the text from Chris.

"Here's the recording of it all. I'll be honest kid, I wasn't ready for that. Expect a package soon."

A few days had passed since Samantha and Jay had fucked, with no mention of any of the activities in the time passed. In fact, there was hardly any interaction between the two since that night. Samantha had heard nothing from Chris since that night, hoping that maybe the evil bastard had kept true to his word and would finally leave them alone. Jay waited everyday for the package wondering what could be inside. It was around noon however, when Samantha's phone went off. Her nervousness was valid, as she saw the text came from the same number she had been tormented by for weeks.

"Final task. Since you're such a good mom, you will do what your son says. You have the means to do whatever he wants, and I have the means to make you. Assume I'm always listening. No arguing. Understand?"

She felt sick as she had a feeling the game would not be over, but he placed it in Jay's hands. Perhaps, she could convince Jay to never think of his mother that way again, and then the game could finally be over.

"Yes sir."

At the same time, she heard a knock at the door. When she opened it, she was greeted by a delivery man holding a package. She took it from him, and seeing it was for Jay, awkwardly called for him. Jay came hurriedly, eager to get the package away from his mother. He quickly thanked her, and he went back to his room. He opened the package, seeing a phone and piece of paper with text printed on it. He grabbed the paper to read the small passage.

"You helped me out in more ways than one kid. So I leave you two gifts. This phone works like mine. Not traceable, unlocked, everything you need to be me. It has every file so far that I have of your mother. The second gift is your mother. The last thing I told her was that she has to do what you want. You're rich, and you're hornier than fuck for your mom. I'm sure you'll find something you want her to do. This phone matches my phone number, so every time you text her, she'll think its me. Keep playing innocent, or don't. I really don't care. If anything, you will be in control of her instead of 'me'. Have fun. If for whatever reason you need to reach me, I put another number of mine you can call."

Jay couldn't believe that the guy blackmailing his own mother would end up being such a gift to his life. He grabbed the phone and turned it on, being greeted by a wallpaper of his mother's pussy. Seeing this made him immediately want to go for a test run. He left his room, heading to the kitchen where his mother was working on lunch. She was bent over in a pair of yoga pants reaching for something, and he reached out and placed his hand on her ass. She immediately straighten out and turned around.

"Jay!"

"Sorry mom, I just figured, since... you know-."

"Honey that was a one time thing. I don't want to talk about it. I'll let you know when lunch is ready."

Samantha felt brave, hoping that what she was told earlier was an empty threat. Surely if the man would continue listening in, he would have told her sooner, she thought. Jay felt his mother's eyes on him as he walked back to his room. He waited a minute before he texted his mother, trying to resemble what he imagined Chris was like when texting her.

"Did you really think I wouldn't be listening? How fucking dumb was that?"

"I'm sorry sir. It was a lapse in judgement." She texted back immediately, and he could feel her submissive nature through the text.

"Go make it up to him. Now."

Jay looked through the pictures he had of his mother, hardening his cock for her. He stashed the phone when he heard a knock at the door, and told his mother to come in. She stepped inside, a sense of worry in her tone.

"Jay, I want to apologize for snapping at you."

"That's fine mom. I shouldn't have just touched you like that."

"Again, I'm sorry." Samantha turned to leave, but Jay interrupted her.

"Hey mom?"

Samantha turned back and hesitated a reply.

"Yes?"

"Could you... suck me off again? It felt really good last time and I want to do it again."

Samantha didn't want to. She hoped Jay would be over what happened but thought back to how she told him he can trust her and she wouldn't ever try to hurt him. Things she was told to say, and now those words took root in Jay's mind. He interpreted it as she will continue those taboo acts. She then thought that she could not risk any more discrepancies with the blackmailer. Her and her son's life, without Jay knowing it, hung in his hands.

"Okay," she whispered out.

As she came over, Jay pulled his cock out for his mother to take hold. He watched her kneel, and followed her hand as she gripped his shaft. As she brought her mouth to his cock, he again rested her hand in her hair.

He immediately knew then and there he was going to get as much as he could out of his mother as long as he could.

12