All Comments on 'A Mother Turned Pt. 05'

by Neighday

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a good spot to end because we can infer what is going to happen, but if someday you have time to get back, there's threads you can follow, such as: mother discovering, mother falling for son, the blackmailer coming back, or the blackmailer can start harassing another woman or man. Good luck at college.

dwarf2dwarf2over 1 year ago

GREAT STORY...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

NeighdayNeighdayover 1 year agoAuthor

Another note, but this one is for the people who kept badgering me about the story through email. Fuck off. If you want the story so bad, you write it. I was told several times to fast track and hurry up. This is a free story that I wrote of my own volition. No one paid for it, and I don't want money for it. You can survive without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I hope that wasn't the end. Jay now has total control over mom maybe since she is rich, and we don't know how far college is from their home maybe Jay can rent or buy a place close to his school and she can serve him 24/7. He could have full access to her and she could evolve into her slave. His grades would be outstanding because pressure for sex would be not be an issue and he could finally have her ass all the time. Just a thought.

GingerleyGingerleyover 1 year ago

Excellent story.Thank you for writing it.

MDTMDTabout 1 year ago

This is one of the best NC-incest series I've ever read, the pacing did an incredible job of building up the anticipationdon't pay attention to the haters.

If you ever have the free

MDTMDTabout 1 year ago

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to bless us with your incredible work. This series had me completely captivated from beginning to end, and I was truly impressed with the way you handled the pacing of the story. One of the things I loved most about this story was the way you took your time building up to the erotic scene. It made the story so much more exciting and believable, and it really helped to draw me in and keep me hooked.

I was also thrilled to see that you didn't fall into the typical blackmail cliché that's so often used in this genre.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the community, I hope you will consider continuing this series.

mrBIGbmrBIGbabout 1 year ago

I hope you continue the story I really like it

mrBIGbmrBIGbabout 1 year ago

I hope school goes well for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Said in the title she bonds with her son there's no bonding it's just a rape of his mother.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

wheres part 6

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love this keep going for more

WineandcheeseWineandcheese4 months ago

Terrific story, hot as fuck! It ends well right there. If you ever want to write another chapter, I’ll read it, but this ending works.

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed the series immensely, hope you write more mother and son stories

mrBIGbmrBIGb11 days ago

It is really good writing hope you continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeighday@Neighday
Occasional writer of incest and noncon. New to the chatroom. If looking for a male to spoil, feel free to reach out.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES