A Motherly Massage

Story Info
Maya gets loosened up with a sensual massage by her Mother.
1.1k words
4.21
9.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday afternoon in the suburbs of Chennai, during a hot summer when Maya, nineteen, returned home from her college educational tour. She seemed really worn off, both physically and mentally. It was too humid to bear and to add on to that, she had had covered up a long journey over the past few days across a couple of states.

Lalitha, her mother looked worried the moment Maya stepped into the house having worried how much her daughter looked drained.

"Long journey, my darling?" Lalitha asked with concern.

Maya nodded in confirmation as she dropped her backpack on the floor of the living room

"Come on dear, let's go inside. You need to rest." Lalitha rushed Maya into her bed room.

"Maybe I can help you loosen up. You badly need a massage." Suggested Lalitha as Maya entered the room followed by Lalitha herself.

Maya, too exhausted to argue, simply nodded.

Lalitha helped her daughter take off her Kurta top as the cotton had clung to her sweaty skin. As the top slipped off her frame, it revealed a white tank top underneath which resulted in Maya blushing up in a bit of shyness.

"Don't be shy, my daughter. You look wilted."

Next came off her jeans as Lalitha helped her out of those and Maya suddenly felt her lower body exposed as she stood in her white tank top, bra and panties. She felt a little vulnerable to add on to her exhaustion.

Lalitha unfurled a soft cotton mat on the floor.

"Coconut oil, as you like it. Come, lie down, my little one." Lalitha announced, holding up a small brass bottle.

Maya lied down on her stomach on the mat with her tank top clinging to her damp skin. Lalitha sat down next to Maya on the floor and her cold palms began on Maya's back with a gentle kneading motion sending shivers down her spine. Her touch lingered on the skin a little more than what should have been ideally as Maya surrendered to the rhythm.

"Feeling tense, my darling? Turn around."

Maya mumbled a reply, her voice thick with confusion as she turned around and lied on her back. Lalitha hands started her magic starting from Maya's neck. She moved downwards gently rubbing against her shoulders and them along the length of her upper limbs.

"Shall I help you loosen up a bit more, shall I?" asked Lalitha.

Lalitha began to peel the damp tank top off Maya's torso, slowly revealing her flushed skin. The fabric glided over Maya's chest, leaving her upper body exposed but for her bra.

"Relax, my little one."

Lalitha's hands went to Maya's abdomen, tracing her delicate curves on both sides and then moved upwards as her hands, now warm and slick with oil, rubber against her shoulder blades. Her strokes continued up and down and with each stroke, Maya's hear grew inside as she wanted for more.

"Feeling better, my little one?"

Maya nodded,

"That's good. Let's make sure we loosen all those knots, shall we?" Asked Lalitha.

Her hands moved to Maya's sides, touching a soft caress as her breath hitched for a moment.

"Let's take this off. You need to loosen up more." Lalitha whispered.

Lalitha's hands went to Maya's sides as she expertly unclasped Maya's bra as Maya gasped. Lalitha pulled the damp fabric away, exposing her breasts fully.

"Such a pretty little dove," Lalitha cooed as Maya tried cover herself with her hands across.

"Don't be shy, my little dove. Let me see you."

Lalitha's hands were gentle as they moved away Maya's arms, exposing her breasts. Maya's cheeks flushed a deep red in humiliation. Lalitha's eyes roamed over her daughter's exposed torso and with gentleness her hands went to Maya's breasts, cupping the soft mounds. Maya let out a moan as her nipples hardening beneath Lalitha's touch.

"So beautiful," Lalitha whispered.

Her fingers began teasing the sensitive buds, sending sparks of pleasure through Maya's body and her breath came in shallow gasps. Lalitha's fingers trailed downwards, teasing the sensitive flesh of Maya's belly as her fingers circled around and inside her navel.

"Oh, god..." Maya whimpered.

Lalitha's hands dipped near the waistband of Maya's panties as Maya let out a gasp and her hips bucking involuntarily.

With a deftness, Lalitha's fingers hooked under the fabric, pulling it down, exposing Maya's intimates that were juicy already.

Maya felt aroused as she felt totally exposed and the cool air brushed against her wetness. She wanted more as her mother's fingers caressed over her bare skin, kneading along the curve of her hips, her thighs and her openings.

"This is the only way to make your whole body loosen up my little dove", whispered Lalitha.

Her fingers finally dipped into Maya's slick folds, as her body trembled, her back arching with every stroke. Lalitha's fingers quickened, her touch sending wave after wave of ecstasy through Maya's body as she felt the pressure building within her.

Lalitha's fingers circled her Maya's clit, relentlessly, driving her to the edge. Maya came, her body trembling, a strangled cry escaping her lips.

Lalitha, smiling with a grin, withdrew her fingers, glistening with Maya's desire. Maya was breathing heavy and watched in awe as her mother raised her fingers to her lips, tasting her daughter's juices.

"Delicious," Lalitha purred in satisfaction.

Maya, still in shock, blushed and looked away in embarrassment.

"You're so tight darling down there. Turn around, let me see other way around too." Lalitha whispered.

Maya, her cheeks flushing, obliged, turning her bare bottom up for her mother to see.

Lalitha, her smile broadening as took in the sight.

"What a lovely bottom," she whispered, her hands cupping the firm cheeks.

"Let me loosen you up here too, my little dove."

Her fingers began stroking the soft skin as Maya let out a moan with her body tensing in anticipation. Lalitha's hand dipped between the firm globes, finding her tight hole.

"Such a beautiful little rosebud," she purred.

Lalitha's finger teased the delicate entrance as Maya whimpered and craved for more. With careful pressure, Lalitha pushed a finger into the tight hole and Maya cried out, her body tensing, the sensation unfamiliar and overwhelming. Lalitha's probed deeper, the friction mixed with pain and pleasure.

"So tight," Lalitha whispered, her voice heavy in desire.

Maya's body arched once again with her muscles clenching, her mind a mixed in pleasure and shame.

"Yes, my little dove, come for me." Lalitha whispered.

With a strangled cry, Maya came once again, her body convulsing, her tight hole clenching around Lalitha's finger.

Lalitha withdrew her finger, the tight hole puckering closed.

"You're so beautiful when you come, my little dove," Lalitha murmured, her voice thick with satisfaction.

Maya, dizzy with ecstasy, barely registered her mother's words. Her muscles loose and relaxed, she drifted off, her mind filled with the lingering memory of pleasure.