A mother's 50th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently he opened her mouth with his tongue and slid it inside her mouth. The passion now enveloping their kiss.

She could feel his hard erect penis resting up against her wet pussy and that just made her want him even more.

An animalistic lust rose up within her as she clawed her fingernails across his back desperately wanting an outlet to ease the burning in her clit.

He broke the kiss and arched his back just enough for her to feel the weight of his abdomen on hers.

Looking straight into her eyes he reached down with one hand and moved his penis slowly up and down the outside of her pussy, his penis head gathering all her wetness.

She let out another moan as his dick slid against her clit.

Not breaking the eye contact, Nick positioned his dick at the opening of her pussy as she felt his penis head hovering just millimeters from entering. Teasing her to the point where all she wanted was his dick inside her.

Only then did he finally speak.

His voice completely soft and his eyes full of love for her as they always were.

'Are you sure you want this Mom?', he asked.

'Yes baby. Do you?', she whispered.

'More than anything in the world,' he replied with the most beautiful smile that she knew only he had.

And with that she felt him enter her. First just the head and then slowly slowly more and more of his dick.

She hadn't had sex in so long that she could feel herself stretching. Plus Nick was so much bigger than his father that she couldn't fully comprehend the feeling of being so full.

He stopped sensing something that only a son would in his mother.

'I'm not hurting you, am I?' he lovingly asked.

'No baby, I want all of you. Just be gentle,' she whimpered back.

He reached down and kissed her. Wrapping his arms around her body and with his lips locked onto hers, he slid more of his dick inside her.

With each inch, Rebecca moaned a little more until a soft moan also escaped Nick's mouth announcing that the final inch of his dick was now inside his mother's pussy.

With his son's dick fully inside her Rebecca looked up at Nick.

All she could see in his eyes was love. And all she could herself feel in that moment was love.

Others may have called her crazy or called her desperate. But to Rebecca this felt right.

He was her son. And she was his mother. This felt more right than anything else she had ever known.

Gently she pulled him closer towards her and whispered into his ear.

'Make love to me baby. Make love to your mother.'

Not needing any more encouragement, Nick began to move his hips up and down, his penis rhythmically in and out his mother's pussy.

Each time his dick exited her pussy, she felt empty. Not just physically, but somehow emotionally to.

She reached down and placed both her hands on Nick's ass so that each time he would begin to leave her, she would pull him back inside her.

Mother and son, both moved in unison.

She could sense his breathing becoming heavier and just knowing that she was bringing her son close to cuming made her even more frantic.

She lunged harder on his ass and began to fuck him with a carnal hunger.

His long hard dick fucking her now harder and faster. Each thrust bringing his balls to gently slap against her body.

He reached down and took one of her nipples in his mouth.

Sucking on the same nipple he had sucked so often all those years ago. The thought came to her mind but she didn't care. It felt right. She was his tonight and forever.

His breathing became heavier still and she could feel herself coming close to cumming.

His thrusts became even faster as he clit continued to graze his body with each movement.

Before she fully knew what was happening, her own orgasm shot from her within her pit and stretched across her body. Up her stomach, across her breasts to her head and then down her legs all the way to her toes.

Her body quivering as she realized she was cumming all over her son's dick. Her juices enveloping her son's cock which was still inside her.

Seeing the pleasure in his mother's face was too much for Nick.

As she rode her orgasm she felt Nick shoot his hot cum inside her. His dick throbbing with each shot of semen. Again and again she felt his dick pulsate as his cum entered his mother's womb.

The feeling was too much for her as she felt another orgasm driving through her. Her body convulsing beneath her son as the second wave of pleasure overflowed through her.

When she opened her eyes she could see him smiling down at her. She realized her hands were still clasping his butt cheeks.

She returned his smile and whimpered as he gently exited her inch by inch until he was completely out o her -- leaving her feeling so empty.

She couldn't believe she felt this way but in that moment she knew she had to experience this again and again. The pure joy of making true love was incomparable to anything else.

He lay down next to her and pulled her into his arms.

Rebecca lay resting her head on his chest wondering whether she should say something. What they had experienced was magical for her but was it the same for him? Should she say something to him?

As if reading her mind, he kissed her forehead and said, 'I love you more than anything Mom.'

Her heart skipped beat as she understood what that meant.

That he wanted this as much as she wanted it.

'I love you too Son,' she replied.

And there with her head resting on her son's chest, Rebecca fell asleep.

************************************

It was still early morning when Rebecca woke up. Dawn was just breaking so the room was still fairly dark.

She leaned over and looked at Nick who was still fast asleep. His breathing so calm and peaceful put her mind at rest as she went over the events of the night before in her mind.

She smiled remembering the last thing he'd said before she'd fallen asleep.

Not wanting to wake him up just yet -- although she had every intention of waking him up in a particular way later -- she grabbed her nightgown and made her way downstairs to the kitchen.

The clock on the wall said ten minutes to seven. It was too early to start cooking eggs she thought, so instead she opened the fridge to grab a juice.

Suddenly though she heard keys rustling in the front door.

Is Dan back from Paris? How could he have come back from Paris this early? Nick's still in our bed naked?

She rushed to the door only for it to swing wide open.

'Happy birthday Mom. Now that was a long drive,' said her smiling daughter Jane.

*

End of Chapter One

To the readers: Not sure when I'll have the time to write the second chapter, but will try to make it soon if enough people want it. Either way, would love to hear what you thought about chapter one so do drop me a message or a comment. Happy reading!


12