All Comments on 'A Mother's Command'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
It's good to read one of your stories again.

And your writing has improved since you posted your first submission so long ago. I loved this story for it's protagonist - the very honourable and heroic, polite son, who clearly not only saw his mother as desirable, but also as a woman whose needs could be realized once again through him, and the balance to her happiness restored. I wish I could say 'they rode off into the sunset happily ever after' but alas, no meteorologist reported and no animals were staged; but, I'm being facetious! I hope soon to read more of your submissions.

incestlustincestlustover 12 years ago

A nice real life narration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Mother's Command

Hi your story of mother's command and also the other one with wife helping hubby to satisfy his mother is really great. it is every son's dutyu to satisfy monther. please send me more of your stories. vvs64@yahoo.com

srinivasu

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking

I love how the son says, "I certainly deserve credit for doing my filial duty." That he surely does. When a mother has unmet, urgent needs between her legs, it is the duty of her boy to fill those needs. He's got the big hard cock and the heavy loaded balls to do the job. That wonderful hole between his mother's legs is the same hole he came out of. It just makes sense that her boy's the one to stuff and stretch, pound and slam his own mother's cunt, and finally to blow his young balls and fill it up with his huge load of creamy semen. That's what a loving son does for his beloved mom.

ME_loverME_loverover 7 years ago
So horny

Having watched the so sexy milk skinned aunties near puraswalkam chat zones, u took me to a fantastic fantasy..most of them are so fuckable..good one..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous