A Mother's Concern Ch. 02

Story Info
Why's Mom acting so strange? (All characters 18+)
2.4k words
4.21
23.6k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozermant
dozermant
47 Followers

16 days to go...

John wakes up and heads to the kitchen wondering if his mother had made anything for breakfast. He is surprised to notice she didn't even make a cup of coffee for herself. He heads to her bedroom and knocks.

"Hey Mom, are you up? Are you ok?"

He listens and there is no response. He knocks again.

"Yeah son, sorry just being a lazybones this morning, I'll come out later." Sandy replies, just to get her son off her back.

"Ok I'll make my own breakfast then. Do you want any coffee?" John asks.

"No, just help yourself, I'll be out later."

John walks away from the door, confused. He hopes that his mother wasn't lying to him but her voice didn't seem to indicate any illness. No matter, he will go have breakfast and then go out to see his friends for basketball today. There are only 16 days until he and most of his friends head off to college, and after a year of senioritis they were really enjoying this summer together. There were some girls in his friend group but none of them really caught his eye. He wanted to be single for college, which he hoped was going to be his real initiation into the world of sex he watched and fantasized about online. His porn consumption had become almost second nature, and he did it without even thinking at this point.

After grabbing a bowl of cereal he goes to his mom's room and lets her know he is leaving to go play basketball, and will be back in the afternoon. He heads out the door, a bit concerned for his mother, but figures she's nn adult and can take care of herself and leaves.

Sandy lies in bed all morning depressed, coming to grips with the fact that her son is a disgusting pervert. As far as she knew he never had a serious girlfriend, never brought a girl over to their house, maybe never kissed a girl, and this is what he fantasized about. Choking women, it was perverse and took something inherently beautiful and joyful, human sexuality, and distorted it and turned it into something grotesque.

She lied there wondering what to do. She knows men have dirty minds, even normal healthy men like the boy's father could think of some naughty things, but John was her baby. John was pleasuring himself to this, this idea of rough sex and sexual submission of women to him. He probably never kissed a girl and this is what he thinks sex is. She finds it so sad. She thinks maybe she should bring it up with John, but then she'd then have to admit to spying on him using NetWatcher and she couldn't do that. It would just make him bitter and angry. She didn't know what to do so she lied in bed. Lied in bed in a nighttime t-shirt and panties.

John comes home at 1 pm and notices the apartment was just as he left it. He knocks on his mother's door again.

"Hey Mom, I'm gonna make a snack for the football game if you want anything." The truth is as sad as Sandy was that she was getting hungry. "I'll come out and help myself, don't worry about me." John helps himself and puts on the game on the tv. He sits down to watch. John was wearing what he wore for basketball with his friends, a t-shirt and mesh shorts.

Sandy then opens the door and comes out, neglecting to put on any sweatpants or sweat shirt. John looked over from the game and couldn't believe what he saw. The t-shirt she wore was tight across her 36D bra-less breasts, and with the air conditioning running her nipples poked against the fabric of the shirt. As she walks to the kitchen they have a slight bounce to them, and her t-shirt rises up above her panties towards her navel.

Without any pants John could see her legs all the way from her torso to her toes. They weren't shaved, and had a 2 day stubble. He had never seen his mother in this state of undress before, even though they lived under the same roof, she always dressed conservatively and made sure to cover up in shared spaces. Today she didn't care about what John thought.

"Mom, can you put on some pants?" John asked.

"What, so I'm wearing my underwear so what, I remember you always wearing your underwear while sitting in that chair playing video games or what have you. I'm plenty covered up."

Sandy grabs an apple and sits on the couch eating and trying to watch the football game she doesn't care about. As she sat down her shirt moved up her hips revealing a little bit of flesh and the top band of her panties. She has a little fabric flower at the top of the panties that sticks out, almost marking the location of her own beautiful flower. She notices John staring at her. John has an erection in his mesh shorts and is trying to hide it. John decides to walk away from Sandy into the kitchen, then walk behind her to his bedroom without saying anything, he doesn't want his mom to look at him. "I'm gonna shower," John says.

John heads into the bathroom and starts running the water. He gets into the shower with a hard-on. He wants to masturbate, but without his computer in front of his screen he has visual aids. All he has is the thoughts that are turning on. The thoughts of his mother's body. He moves his hand up and down his shaft, and lets the visuals of his mother's breasts tight against her t-shirt be the focus of his sexual arousal. He imagines what her pussy looks like, he imagines what it could taste like. He orgasms in the shower and immediately feels a deep shame. He cleans up and puts on some jeans, knowing that would hide any future erections. He didn't really like what just happened in the shower, but he also did.

He heads to the living room, his mom has muted the TV and remains in her underwear, and remains in her funk. John asks if she's going to leave the house today. Sandy, still in a funk, says no. She's gonna catch up on reading her book today, stay home and be lazy. She goes and grabs her book, sits down next to the tv in the living room, still in a t-shirt and panties, and begins reading.

John tries to watch the game but cannot for an entire hour he tries to focus on football, tries to think of what to talk to his mother about but cannot because all he can think about is her body, the one thing he does not want to talk about, the thing he just pleasured himself to. He stares at the screen awkwardly, as impure thoughts intrude his brain.

He never really thought about his mother sexually before, he saw the step-mom porn that is commonplace sure, but it was just a goofy fantasy like a pizza delivery man until today. Now he understood the erotic charge one got from imagining fucking their own mother. The son taking her and using her for his own pleasure.

The thoughts finally are too much for him and he goes to his room and Sandy can hear the lock of the door. He's not even hiding it this time. After 5 minutes he comes out and heads to the bathroom. Sandy doesn't even look up from her book but is listening, hears the toilet flush almost immediately, then John says he's heading out to watch the game at Michael's house.

Sandy goes to the NetWatcher portal to see what it was he was looking at and sees it was a video called "Step-Mother strokes off her step-son." Sandy doesn't know what to make of it, step mother? Isn't that kind of kinky? Why is he looking at that? He doesn't have a stepmother. She watched the video, even though the title said step-mother there was really no indication she was his step-mother, she acted like his mother, talked like his mother, and their affection before the sex started was between a mother and her son. It was even more confusing.

What did this mean, the question then entered her head, Did he have sexual attraction toward her? She heard of the Oedipal complex, then she realized what wearing her underwear in front of him must have done to him and how erotic he found it. That was why he wanted her to cover up so badly. He stopped watching a football game, he went to the bedroom and masturbated in the middle of the day. She didn't know how often that happened but leaving football for a stroke session was unusual. Then he left the apartment.

What was going on in that boy's head? What was going on in my head?

Sandy asked herself the question she was a bit afraid to ask...did she find her son sexually arousing? The knee jerk reaction was of course not, but it didn't mean it was the truth. She thought her son was her boy, and he was clearly a boy. She wasn't attracted to boys. But she certainly was happy for the attention. Sandy hadn't been with a man for a few months now, and the last time was not enjoyable, there was no sexual chemistry and he just was going through the motions with her. Now she was getting attention from her son, her sick perverted son, and she couldn't deny that she liked it. The thought of him stroking his cock to her got her hot. The idea of driving even a boy wild with sexual frenzy was alluring. The fact that it was her own son, someone she loved more than any man in the world, heightened the sensuality. She liked the feeling of being the object of her son's sexual affection. She wanted to see if she could get him to stroke to thoughts of Mommy again.

She calls her girlfriend and asks if she was free tonight, should they go to a bar together and catch-up.

"What type of bar?"

"One with men."

"Wow Sandy, what's gotten into you! Definitely I'm so excited you're finally ready to start dating again! I know a great place, a meat market, put on your nicest dress and you'll have to knock the guys off you."

Sandy was happy to now have an excuse to dress up and put on makeup and feel sexy at home. She was going to feel sexy and she was going to tease her son too with her sexiness. Sandy puts on makeup, puts on a tight zip up dress. When the dress is zipped up the fabric pushes her breasts up and accentuates cleavage, but when the dress is unzipped her bust hangs out over the bunched up fabric. She simply can't zip it up herself, the perfect excuse for her to force her son to see her like this.

"Oh John, can you come into my bedroom?" John walks in and sees his mother with her bra covered breasts spilling out over her undone dress. She looks at her face and she has full makeup on, looking much more beautiful than he even realized she was. John is flustered. "Mom, what's...what's this."

"Can you help zip me up, I can't reach behind my back."

"I...aren't you staying home why are you dressing up?"

"I changed my mind, called some girlfriends and am going out. Do you think I look hot? Will I get some male attention?"

"I...you look hot, yes. I..." John thought better of saying what he was thinking, he went over his face beet red and zipped up his mom's dress. The zipper started near her hips, and as he moved the zipper up he was gently touching her back the whole way, feeling the vellus hair that lay on it with his knuckles. Sandy gives John a kiss on the cheek and heads out the door.

Sandy spends a few hours chatting with her friend, waiting for some men to interject and try hitting on her. A man named Jacob finally shows up and she gives him her number. Sandy knows that the nightlife really starts much later but she wants to be home early. She wants to be home at 9:30 exactly, she wants to be home before her son's usual masturbation time and she wants to be on his mind when it happens. She comes home and John's bedroom door is locked. She says "John" and tries to open the door but it's locked. "What did I say about locking the door?"

John opens the door and asks what she wants, she says she needs help getting out of her dress. John pulls down the zipper, he pulls it down all the way to the top of her butt. He can see the top of her panties again, they match the bra color. He says goodnight, Sandy gives her son a kiss on the cheek then looks down and smirks at his erection straining against his boxer shorts. John sees this and gets confused. Then he goes to stroke off, this time searching for mother son incest porn.

Sandy continues undressing and then looks at the NetWatcher portal and realizes John actually looked at porn three separate times today, she can't believe it, the sexual virility of young men is unbelievable. She wonders how many times he actually ejaculates in a given week. She recalls that in the afternoon around when he left the room during the football game he looks at the step mom porn, realizes in the evening after she went out to the bar he looks at MILF porn, then just now after she gave him something to think about, he searched explicitly for mom son incest porn.

She looked at the video he watched. These actors were clearly not mom and son but I guess you just had to give into the fantasy. It was still phony porn, but the idea of her son thinking of her body and wanting to fuck it desperately was more erotic than anything on display in that video. She tries to sleep but cannot. Then at about 1 AM she gives up, reaches for vibrator and has as silent an orgasm as she could thinking about her son stroking himself to her.

dozermant
dozermant
47 Followers