A Mother's Concern Ch. 03

Story Info
Teasing the Boy (All characters 18+)
1k words
4.35
11.7k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozermant
dozermant
48 Followers

15 days to go...

Sandy loved the game she was playing with her son and didn't want it to end. With the NetWatcher app, she could get a view into her son's sexual desires, and she knew she could use her body to steer them to head in the direction she wanted. No more gross woman-hating porn for my boy, he was going to enjoy the show at home, the show of gentle teasing and the erotic display of his own mother in various states of undress.

The day after her night at the bar, she put on a new set of underwear and a robe and wore only that the whole day, moving in and out of rooms hoping to get her son's attention.

John did not love the feelings he was having. They were confusing and frustrating. He was viewing his mother as a sex object, his own mother, who he loved more than anything in the world but not in that way. But he couldn't help himself, the thoughts were running through his mind whether he wanted them to or not. Now she was wearing nothing but a robe, which slightly opened and gave him peeks of her underwear every so often as she moved around the house. It was driving him nuts. He waited for the right opportunity and went to his mom's hamper, picking up the bra and panties from the night before and hides them in his room. He just felt a compulsion to do it.

Sandy checks the NetWatcher portal and sure enough, the robe worked. Her son is thinking of his mother again, looking up incest porn. Sandy tries to figure out what to do next.

14 days to go...

Sandy heads to the store and gets a full yoga outfit. She waits to make sure her son is home watching and does it in the living room, moving her body and sticking her butt out in various ways. Sure enough, thoughts of mommy that night.

13 days to go...

Sandy uses dinner with a friend as an excuse to put on makeup again. She puts her makeup on wearing only her underwear, thinks up some flimsy excuse to have her son come in and see her like that and lets him take in the show. It works perfectly, this NetWatcher app is a wonderful view into a man's mind!

12 days to go...

Sandy figures out a perfect time to shower with the door open when her son is home, she knows the last few days her son's curiosity was going to get the better of him and he was going to have to peek. She gets out and covers herself up with a towel, and walks through the apartment. Asks her son with her hair still dripping wet, wearing only a towel if he's seen her phone. She just knows that image will be burned into his brain for a long time.

But she's shocked when looking at the NetWatcher app, he doesn't seem to look at any porn that night at all. She heard the telltale signs of the bathroom flush, but no porn watching at all.

11 days to go...

Frustrated that her son didn't seem to get turned on by the sight of his mother in a towel, or possibly showering, Sandy decides to take things further. She's getting this view into his sexual fantasies, perhaps it was fair to give him some view as well. She decides to masturbate that evening and not be discreet about it. She's not going to accidentally get caught or anything, but she figures her son's already intensely curious about her, and if she doesn't lock the door, and doesn't try to be quiet, her son will understand what's happening and find it deeply arousing.

She puts some mom/son incest porn on her computer screen hoping it's loud enough for her son to hear it but not too loud and begins. Rubbing her clitoris between two fingers, trying to get her pussy wet and monitoring her breathing. Then she reaches for a vibrator, and thinks of her son. She hasn't seen his fully mature cock yet. And she wonders what it looks like. She wonders what it would feel like inside her. She wonders what it would feel like to come on top of that cock, while her son is holding her in his arms. She has an orgasm to these thoughts, the 2nd in a week to thoughts of her son. It makes her feel the right kind of dirty. She left the door slightly open and wonders if her son's outside the door right now, coming at the same time she did. She wants to know so badly, but knows she cannot check and shatter the plausible deniability they are both evoking over this relationship right now. She just wants him to realize the feelings are mutual. It's not fair that she's got this intimate look into his mind and he's clueless.

She cleans up, and has to see her son. She knows she can look at his face and one look will tell her if he saw the show. That night for dinner, John couldn't make eye contact with his mother. Every attempt she made he looked away. Finally she gave a "look at me when I'm talking to you" and she could see in his eyes, he watched. It was very intense for him, and it was very confusing, and she immediately feels shame over the entire enterprise.

That night she checks the NetWatcher app and again her son doesn't seem to look at porn. But this time she looks closer at his computer activity. She realizes he didn't look at porn but he looked at old family photos of their vacation at the beach last summer. She was wearing a swimsuit in about 10 of the photos. There were a few shots of her cleavage as well. Her son wasn't looking at porn cause he was thinking of her, fully. He's now stroking his dick to family photos! The realization is both wonderful and scary to Sandy, and she is now concerned that maybe she is pushing things too far.

dozermant
dozermant
48 Followers