A Mother's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers

"Oh, I didn't realize you're already up," she said when she discovered her son was already there and already had a hot cup of coffee in his hand.

Levi was leaning back against the counter. He was only wearing the same boxer briefs he'd slept in. His mother couldn't help letting her eyes roam up and down his nearly naked body. His cock was partially swollen and jutting at a sideways angle. It would've looked impressive just as it was, but Barbara had already seen it in its fully impressive glory. The sight served as a reminder of her regrettable night with Lymon, and also of her senseless masturbation standing over Levi's bed.

"It's already ten, Mom," her son replied. "And I thought you weren't coming back 'til this morning. Is everything okay?"

Barbara was painfully aware of Levi's glances at the deep valley of creamy cleavage exposed at the top of her robe, not to mention her long, fit legs. The robe didn't make it to the middle of her thighs, and her son's searching look made her blood feel warm and her nipples swell with sensation.

"Oh, right, ummm, there was a booking SNAFU at the conference," she sputtered off the cuff. "So I decided to make the drive back last night."

Levi nodded. He looked skeptical. He put his coffee cup on the counter and then poured another one for his mother, setting it down on the table. She thanked him and sat down in front of it. He picked his cup back up and resumed his position against the counter with his semi-swollen cock making a conspicuous impression in his snug briefs. Barbara wished he'd sit down because the sight of his succulent bulge was threatening to make her pussy leak.

She started to think of something to say about the fictional conference she'd told him she went out for last night, but it was Levi who broke the guilty silence.

"Mom, I know you weren't at a conference last night," he said. "I don't know why you think you had to tell me some story. I thought you trusted me more than that. I know you went out to meet some guy."

Barbara went speechless for a moment or two, feeling like she'd been busted doing something wrong. She pretty much had been, but the only reason she bothered was because of that man flesh making a bulge in her son's briefs.

"Of course I trust you, Honey," she said, almost stammering. "I just, umm, didn't want to say anything in case it didn't work out."

He still looked skeptical. "Well, you came home at a weird hour last night after saying you'd be gone overnight, so I'm guessing it didn't go too well."

As Barbara sighed, her immense tits pushed outward and spread her robe a little bit wider. Levi was staring at them and his mother could swear she noticed an increase in the size of the bulge in his briefs. He didn't seem to care that his meat was slowly swelling in front of her. Maybe he wanted her to see it. Otherwise, he could have easily taken a seat where his most prized physical attribute would be hidden from view.

"I'm afraid you're right, Sweetie," she admitted. "It was a really dumb idea. You can be sure your silly mom won't be going on any dates anytime soon."

"I'm sorry, Mom," he said. "For you, anyway. Not so much for me."

Barbara reminded herself he didn't know she'd seen him jerking off and calling out to her as his pleasure peaked in an explosion of young, spurting cum. Her nipples were so hard now and aching with need, but she certainly couldn't encourage his forbidden attraction. Could she?

"Why not for you?" she asked curiously.

"Because I like it better when you're here instead of out with some guy who probably doesn't deserve you."

Despite what she'd already seen and overheard, Barbara was taken aback at her son's remark. Between the tone of his voice and the serious frown on his face, Levi seemed downright upset. It was one thing for a younger man to have unmentionable fantasies about his mother -- as a single mother, Barbara was keenly aware of the classic Oedipal Complex -- but his attitude came off as jealous.

"And how would you know if that's the case?" she asked with sincere curiosity.

Levi shrugged, trying unsuccessfully to look indifferent. "I just do. Why else would you come home when you did?"

He had a good point, but his mother wasn't about to reveal any details about the night before. She then realized she was just as guilty of jealousy as he. She never approved of the occasional girls he went out with, even Brynn, and even though she tried not to let it show she always found a way to express her irritation. There was always a moment where she'd let it drop that she thought the girls were never pretty or nice enough for him, even when they were.

But now, as she sat at her kitchen table absently gazing at the semi-erect impression of his cock in his briefs, she realized the girls her son went out with always looked like her in some way. That seemed to put a whole new perspective on the masturbation session she'd spied on just a few days ago. And now that her pussy was warming up more than she was comfortable with she wanted to escape. With her half-erect son staring at her like a piece of meat to be devoured while casting judgement on her unidentified choice of men, she felt like she was getting the third degree.

"Okay. You're right," she admitted with a heaving sigh. "I was trying to have a nice time, but, uhh, then I realized I'd made a mistake. Happy now?"

Barbara flashed back on Lymon thrusting excitedly into her pussy while she'd been thinking of the very same cock now visible in Levi's boxer briefs. Then she flashed on the day she saw him stroking it and calling her name. She flashed on the shameless way she'd finger fucked her pussy standing right next to his bed the night before. All of which Levi never needed to know.

"Mom, I'd never be happy about something like that. I just," he hesitated and thought, "I just don't know why you wouldn't rather stay home with me. I'm pretty sure you don't mind my company, right?"

Barbara couldn't help smiling. "I love your company, and you damn well know it. It's just ... well, you know, even mothers who love their sons more than anything get lonely sometimes."

Levi shrugged, feigning total cluelessness which irritated his mother.

"No one knows as well you that I haven't been on a date in ages," she snapped, surprising herself as much as Levi. "Unlike you, for example, who hardly ever dates the same girl twice. I suppose you just get what you want and then move on."

Levi was clearly surprised by his mother's reaction. He actually looked a bit angry now, and his cock was getting bigger in his briefs. He still wasn't fully erect, but with an organ his size it didn't take too much to look conspicuous in a tight pair of underwear.

"Think whatever you want." His tone sounded as irritated as hers. "But it's not like that at all. I can pretty much guarantee that I'll never get what I want."

Barbara felt her face go hot. She was visibly flushed and her eyes welled up. A week ago, she never would've suspected what it was her son really wanted, but now she knew. It was knowledge she couldn't get out of her mind no matter how hard she tried. And now she just felt sad for both herself and Levi. For him, because she knew he was right that he would never be able to have what he really wanted. And for her, because she could never give it to him even if she wanted to be able to more than anything. How did their previously normal lives ever become so twisted?

"A lot of us want things we can never have," she admitted, her voice softening as she leveled a serious look at him. When the blush started to creep across her son's guilty face, Barbara realized she said more than she should. She never wanted him to realize she knew of his forbidden desire, but she'd suggested just enough to give it away. At least in his shame he barely noticed she was also suggesting the same thing about herself.

It wasn't fair to let her son feel all the shame over something they both felt, but she could hardly bear knowing how frustrated he must've been just then.

"Sweetie," she said, trying to lighten the mood. "There's nothing wrong with wanting things we can't have. It happens to lots of people. It's only wrong if we act on those feelings."

She didn't mean to, but she couldn't stop her eyes from dropping to the bulge of his youthful cock. She didn't want to gaze so obviously but she couldn't help it. Besides, it seemed like a better way to confess her feelings to her son without saying the actual words. A swarm of heat flushed through her pussy as she realized her son now knew as much about his mother's lewd desires as she knew about his.

Levi's cock quickly grew to its full size. He put his hand over it as if he was trying to cover it up, but all he really did was grip and squeeze it in front of her.

"I don't see why that would be so bad," he said suggestively. "If it's what both people want, why shouldn't they?"

"Because it's so wrong, baby. So very wrong." She kept her eyes on his throbbing bulge even as she denied the hot love they both wanted. He squeezed his rod and moved his hand along his throbbing shaft. Barbara's nipples felt like they were burning and her pussy felt even hotter. It was shameful, yet no one ever made her feel the way Levi did. She lost herself for a moment or two as she grew mesmerized by the sight of his hand moving over his cock. It should've been her hand. It should've been his cock avidly pumping her wet pussy the night before. But what kind of woman did things like that with her own son? What kind of woman even thought about it?

Levi's hand moved up and started to pull down on the waistband of his briefs, threatening to free the enormous cock underneath.

"Levi, don't!" his mother called out. "Don't ... take it out."

But he didn't listen. He pulled the band of his briefs down, tucking it under his balls while his bulky cock wagged back and forth in front of his stunned mother. Holding his briefs down with one hand, Levi curled the other around his cock and began slowly stroking his iron-hard stalk.

"Levi, don't," she repeated, this time in barely a whisper.

"Mom," he sighed, his voice soft but desperate. "It's not the first time you've seen me stroke my cock."

Barbara looked at him in shock. How could he know? She tried to think of a good excuse but her eyes were drifting back to his stroking hand.

"That's right, Mom. I know you watched me the other night. I know you stayed long enough hear what I said and see me ... finish."

Then Levi moaned with pleasure, letting his mother watch him handle that big cock in broad daylight. Barbara felt her pussy clench when he said he knew she'd been watching the other night. At least he didn't know she'd been fingering herself in his room last night, as if that preserved a little of her rapidly evaporating dignity.

"Did you let him fuck you, Mom?" he asked pointblank while still stroking his cock.

"No," she lied instantly. In a way, she felt like it wasn't a complete lie. She might've taken Lymon's cock and cum in her slick, perfectly waxed pussy, but she never truly gave herself to her boss. It was her son who was in her heart and mind the whole time.

"Good. I don't want you fucking anyone else."

The tall, svelte beauty was shocked by his possessive attitude, but even more so to find that her pussy throbbed and dripped molten honey in response. She dropped her hand below the table and reached between her legs. The robe fell open a little more as she started rubbing her pussy lips.

"But I'm your mother," she said in a distant voice. "We can never be together ... that way."

"Why shouldn't we? You want it as much as I do."

Barbara ground a finger between her slick sex lips and into her pussy hole. She moaned as her brief reply took shape in her swirling mind. "That would be incest, baby. Incest is a sin."

Levi kept stroking his cock slowly and carefully, holding himself on the edge. "Mom, you never said anything about sin before."

"I -- I never thought about it until ..."

"Until you saw me stroking cock and saying your name?"

Barbara closed her eyes briefly, then opened them again and watched her son's hand glide over his thick shaft. His flesh was now glistening as more and more precum oozed from that mushroom-shaped tip.

"Yes, baby," she confessed. "Not until I saw your cock and call out dirty things you should never, ever say."

Levi groaned and squeezed his rigid cock flesh tighter. His mother was just now seeing how much he loved her watching him. Maybe just watching and being watched would be enough for them without resorting to actual fucking to satisfy themselves. No one could ever come back from anything as wrong as mother-son incest. What they'd been doing so far was already bad enough, but at least she could hold her head up and tell herself she wasn't one of those desperate women who fuck their own sons.

Barbara pushed her chair back from the table and loosened the sash on her robe, letting it fall open. Her tits stood out naked and proud, full and heavy as a pair of small pumpkins with achingly hard, brown nipples jutting toward her son. She also spread her long, toned thighs and gave him a vivid view of her wet, bald pussy. His eyes were burning with lust as he watched her hand move back between her legs to continue massaging her slit. She moaned deeply as she studied her boy's face and the way he was eating her alive with his eyes.

As totally obscene as it was, no one had ever made Barbara feel as beautiful and loving as she felt at that moment. The power of her son's desire was so obvious. The more he loved and needed her, the more she needed him. She realized all the work she'd put in over the years to maintain her striking looks and body were more for him than anyone else. She'd told herself many times that a son as perfect as Levi deserved to have a beautiful mother to be proud of. She never expected it would make him so horny for her, too, but as she fingered her throbbing clit under his steady gaze she couldn't imagine a more intense rush of love and pleasure.

"Come closer, baby," the breathless vixen said. "So we can see each other better."

Levi stepped closer without skipping a stroke. He came closer than his mother thought he would, but the fact that he was standing between her widely parted feet only doubled her arousal. He was almost close enough to actually be fucking her, and that made Barbara gasp and rock her hips needfully as she slid a pair of fingers into her pussy.

"Oh, ohhh, fuck, baby it feels so good!" she crooned. "Do you like Mommy's pussy, darling? Is it smooth and pretty for you?"

Levi grunted and pumped his cock voraciously, but he finally caught his breath. "It's a beautiful pussy, Mommy," he groaned. "It's so fucking perfect."

"Mmmmmm, just like your cock, my lofe," she moaned. "So big. So thick. So hard."

Levi grunted in response, momentarily lost for words. His cock was dripping so much precum now that his stroking fist was almost as loud as his mother's sloshing fingers pumping her sodden snatch. The sound was so obscene, so dirty, and it was making Barbara's pussy throb from the inside out.

"I love that we both shave," she said, her eyes savoring the sight of her son's large, hair-free cock and balls. "Don't you love that, too, baby? Do you love Mommy's bald cunt?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Levi howled.

Barbara would've giggled if she hadn't been struggling to breathe. "Ahhhh, it would feel so good pumping in out of me, both of us so slick and smooth, mother and son both shaved bald. But we can never do that, darling. Mommies aren't allowed to fuck their beautiful boys. No matter how much ... oh god, oh fuck ... no matter how much they want to!"

"Fuck, Mom, I'm gonna cum!" Levi cried.

Barbara was so excited to see her precious son cum again, this time with a full-on, front row view, that she started to cum before he did. She leaned back against her chair and thrummed her clit hard while pumping those fingers into her slick hole. And before her climax was past, Levi grunted and growled as his cock erupted. Cum spurted out of his pole in such powerful jets that it was landing all over his mother's big, naked tits. For her, the feel of his fresh cum spattering her skin felt like an intimate touch. She savored the warm, gooey feel of his love seed spotting her melons.

Levi staggered back a few steps until he was leaning against the counter again, this time looking stunned and his gooey cock just beginning to soften slightly. His mother was just as stunned. She knew she shouldn't have let things go that far, but she was glowing. The feel of Levi's cum on her skin was amazingly luxurious. She'd never allowed a man to cum on her that way before. It was the kind of thing that made her roll her eyes in the past, but now it felt comforting somehow. The only word that seemed to apply was that it felt like love. Her son's love. The creamy seed of his secret passion dripping over skin. She felt as if she'd been marked. Claimed.

Barbara sighed deeply and began rubbing Levi's cum into her tits with both hands, savoring his love. Savoring the pleasure they never should've felt.

"Baby," she said after a deep, bracing breath, "I can't believe we really did that."

"Me neither. But I'm not sorry, Mom. I love you."

"Ohh, darling, I love you, too. So much. And I'm not sorry, either, but we can't let ourselves lose control like this. We'll just have to cherish this beautiful memory and try to never talk about it."

But even as she spoke the words, Barbara didn't feel them completely, except for the part about how much she loved her gorgeous, delightfully hung son. As her hands slipped over her cum coated tits, she didn't know how she'd ever follow her own advice, especially as she glanced at Levi's only slightly relaxed cock, glistening from his own cum. She let one hand drift closer to her neck where she collected a dollop of sperm onto the tip of a finger. Then she brought that finger to her pussy and rubbed her boy's incestuous cream over sex lips.

A wave of heat washed through her body at the thought of his cum touching his mother's pussy. The wickedly twisted thought of that very same cum spurting deep inside her made her clit ache as hard as it had when her boy first exposed his cock. And he was still exposed, with his briefs still pushed under his balls. She probably should have asked him to cover up, but there was something wicked and beautiful about exposing their fleshy treasures to each other.

"I don't think either of us should ever be with anyone else," he finally said.

"Baby," Barbara hissed softly. "I'm your mother."

"Yeah. And you're the hottest woman I've ever seen. Anytime I go out with a girl I end up just comparing her to you. And then there's always something missing, except with you. You're the only one that's totally right."

"And totally wrong," she pointed out.

Barbara was struggling to keep control. Levi's cock was already beginning to swell back to its former state of hardness, and she couldn't deny how much she loved seeing her man-boy so swollen and ready to love her like a man.

Levi began stroking his cock again while his mother teased her erect clit with a fingertip. She moaned, but she already knew if they let this happen again they wouldn't leave it at simply watching each other.

Exerting willpower she didn't know she had, Barbara pulled her hand away from her pussy and sat upright, closing her long, smooth legs but not bothering to pull her robe closed.

"We -- we can't, baby. We just can't," she said, her voice tight with anguish. Then Levi boldly shoved his briefs all the way down and he rose back upright with his imposing cock swaggering back and forth. His mother couldn't trust herself. Panic overtook her as she realized if she let him get any closer she'd never be able to say no to anything he wanted. He'd want to push that big cock deep inside her pussy and she'd be forever changed by the feel of his throbbing flesh stretching and filling her maternal snatch.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers