A Mother's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara shot to her feet and muttered a barely intelligible apology as she rushed from the room in a panic. She hurried up the stairs, into her room, and then locked herself into her bathroom. She turned on the shower hotter than usual and got under the spray to wash the sticky residue of her son's cum off her skin, as if that would be enough to wash away the overwhelming love and desire that went with it.

"How could I let this happen?" she asked herself.

She couldn't regret how much she loved her son or treating him as much like a friend as a son. But then, maybe she'd put too much effort in making herself look good enough to make him proud. Maybe she shouldn't have dressed in ways to highlight her huge, still firm and shapely tits. And her long, toned dancer's legs and ass. Had all her skirts and dresses been too short or too lowcut for the single mother of an only son? Had she savored his admiring looks more than she should?

The answer kept coming up yes. "Oh my god, what a terrible mother I've been," she told herself in a moment of despair.

Tears ran down her face as she stood there under the running water, lathering her luscious body with floral scented body wash. Despite her tortured feelings, her pussy was still so aroused from what happened in the kitchen. It felt good to run her hands over her body and her tears slowly ebbed away. In the end, there was nothing about her son she didn't love or feel proud of, and that included the hard, extraordinary cock jutting up from his loins. It made her proud to think of the way he made girls swoon. She imagined how easily he could satisfy their hot, juicing young cunts with that luscious piece of man flesh between his strong legs.

It was extremely rare that Barbara would masturbate twice in the same morning, but she soon had her fingers back in her pussy as she replayed their illicit adventure in the kitchen. As she drove herself toward another climax, she started to regret washing away the remains of her son's cum. With her pussy aching and squeezing around her pumping fingers, she could only imagine the thrill of wearing her boy's seed on her skin through the entire day. She came almost as hard as she had in the kitchen.

Later, Barbara could hear Levi using the shower in the hallway. She wanted to go to him and apologize for having to remind him of the boundaries between them, but he was still showering and the idea rehashing the obvious simply made her sad.

Both mother and son were quiet and moody the rest of the day. They didn't talk about what happened, but it was clearly on both of their minds. Barbara knew she only made things worse when she opted to wear a body-molding pair of yoga shorts and a pale yellow tank top that left much of her bra-free cleavage on display. After her shower, she knew it would've been wiser to dress more carefully, but after denying the deeper pleasures they both wanted she decided she was at least going to indulge in her son's avid attention.

It wasn't surprising how Levi could barely take his eyes off his stacked and elegant mother all day. There were a few times she felt bad about teasing him, but she was growing addicted to the adrenaline rush she got when his eyes consumed her magnificent form like he wanted to ravage her without mercy. There were also a few times where her tease backfired and she spotted the bulge of her son's erect cock. It only made her want to see his amazing staff in the flesh again. She longed to hold it, to feel and taste it, to feel it between her generous tits and even more.

It also seemed as if each of them were waiting for the other to be the first to say something about what happened. Barbara almost broke down more than once, but she was sure her call for restraint had been the right idea. She shouldn't have even been thinking the things she had about her son. Doing such things was unthinkable, no matter how much of the day she spent with a nagging, wet pussy. The next day, Sunday, she wouldn't tease her son so badly and that would make things easier on both of them. Maybe there was a chance things could even go back to normal.

Barbara could've changed into something more conservative any time, but that would only point out she was actively teasing and aware of his admiring gaze. By the time they finished dinner and sat in the living room to watch TV, Barbara was relieved the day was almost over. The living room was dimly lit in addition to the glow of the TV, so the impressive beauty was beginning to feel less exposed. Levi was still casting plenty of looks at her succulent tits and legs, but at least he was paying attention to the TV some of the time.

Barbara sat on the couch while her son was in the easy chair angled at the opposite end. She started to relax and shifted position so she was half lying against the couch arm with her feet extended to the floor. She was half engaged in the movie and didn't realize her son had been staring at her for the past ten minutes. He suddenly jarred her from the movie.

"Mom. Stand up for me, please," he said out of the blue.

His voice sounded a little tentative. Barbara registered the words but somehow missed the overall meaning.

"Excuse me, Sweetie?"

"I said -- stand up for me, please." His voice was more assured this time and the tone set his mother's nerves tingling. He was slouched low in his chair with his knees apart, and there was that mouth-watering bulge at his crotch that Barbara was growing all too used to seeing.

"I don't know," she said haltingly. "It sounds like ..."

"Like I want to check you out?"

"Umm, yeah."

"That's because I do, Mom. I've been looking at you all day and you know it. But now I want to really look at you without having to pretend I'm not."

Levi let his hand drift over the bulge in his shorts, gently rubbing and squeezing his cock through the material. Barbara's nipples felt like they suddenly burst into flame as she stared.

"Darling, you know I love you, but ... I think maybe you're letting what happened this morning affect your judgement."

"Definitely."

Barbara hesitated, weighing the pros and cons of doing as her son was asking.

"Please, Mom," Levi added a moment later, though his tone didn't make it sound like a request.

Barbara found herself rising to her feet while the debate was still going back and forth in her mind.

"Well, since you said please," she said, trying to salvage a semblance of choice in the matter.

She was fully aware of the rigid dents her nipples were making in her scant top. Her pulse elevated as she noticed his hand give his cock an extra squeeze. She pulled in a deep breath and pushed her immense tits forward, making them bulge a little further over the upper hem of her lowcut top.

"Turn around for me, Mom."

The "for me" part hit a nerve. She cared less and less how wrong what they were doing was. She hadn't accepted the possible consequences, but she stopped thinking about them.

"Just for you, baby. I'd never do this for anyone else."

"Good, because I don't want anyone else to see you like this."

It wasn't as if Barbara didn't know what it was like to be with a possessive man, but having her son treat her like she belonged to him brought unexpected tingles to her pussy. The growing heat between her thighs clouded her judgement. She ran her hand over her bulging tits, dragging her top even lower. Then she turned around and gave her son a look at her taut, shapely ass in her yoga shorts. She stopped and rolled her hips in a wide circle, like a stripper holding on to an imaginary pole. The shorts molded into the cleft between her sculpted cheeks, highlighting their shape perfectly. Bending over, Barbara was sure her son could make out the crease of her overheated camel toe.

She heard him groan, "fuck yes," which put a coy smile on her face. It now felt like a challenge to see if she could make his surprisingly calm, assured tone of voice crack with need. Everything about him was hot and sexy, but the hottest thing of all was his intense desire for her, the one woman he should never have. Yet he kept on talking as if she were his property.

"Okay, Mom, turn around and face me again," he called out, his voice sounding like a command.

Barbara stood upright and composed herself, ridding her face of her smile before turning to face her young Adonis. When she turned back, Levi's shorts were on the floor by his feet. He was only wearing his T shirt now, and his enormous cock was jutting upward as he stroked it with his fist. Barbara gasped in surprise, which brought a smug grin to her son's face. She fought to compose herself, not wanting to appear too submissive to her own son. She was the parent here, after all. Nature dictated it should be the other way around.

"I guess you liked that," she pointed out with a wicked smile, nodding toward the highly aroused cock in his stroking hand.

"I loved it," he told her. "But now I want you to take off that top and show me your tits like you did this morning. I've been thinking about them all day."

"You liked seeing Mommy's tits, did you?"

"They're fucking gorgeous."

"Hmm, such a dirty mouth on my nice boy. Didn't Mommy teach you not to use dirty words around a lady?"

Levi grinned, but before he had a chance to say anything, his mother took hold of the bottom edge of her top and pulled it upward, exposing her glorious melons as she rid herself of the garment. She tossed it on the floor and squared her shoulders, rocking them back and forth to shake her tits for her adoring son. He moaned as he stared in awe, his hand never leaving his fat column of man flesh. The bold lust in his eyes made his mother's slit quiver with a rush of heat that left her dizzy.

As beautiful and sumptuously built as she was, Barbara had never felt as hot and desirable as she did now. She was used to men looking at her like horny beasts, but they meant nothing to her. Her son was so much more handsome and desirable, and yet he was the only one who should never look at her with desire. But he did anyway, as if he didn't care about the rules. His desire was so strong that he was now openly stroking his cock before her for the second time that day.

She took a deep breath, bracing her nerves yet pushing out her tits at the same time. "I suppose you want me to take my shorts off too," she managed to say in a teasing tone.

"Mom, you're psychic," he said with a grin.

Barbara giggled. "Not exactly hard to guess."

She turned her back to her son again and hooked her thumbs in the waist of her shorts. She wasn't sure if she was ready. Revealing her ass and pussy to her son was so much more intimate than playfully shaking her naked tits. Sure, she'd exposed her pussy to him that morning, even fingered herself for him, but that had been unplanned. Yet she knew he was right behind her running his hand up and down that gorgeous cock of his. And she loved knowing he was rock hard just for her. Her pussy was growing hotter by the second. Despite her moment of hesitation, she knew she was going through with stripping naked for her son no matter what.

Slowly, Barbara began to pull her shorts down over her ass. She bent over just as slowly, dragging out the inevitable reveal of her entire body. Her heart started to race as she heard Levi moan, know his hand was wrapped nice and tight around his substantial cock. She'd never done this for anyone else before, even though more than a few men had asked. Part of her felt like a teasing slut, but the other part felt like a loving mom giving her boy the most special gift a woman has.

The scant shorts slid slowly down Barbara's incredible legs. As she bent lower, she was aware of the way her glistening pussy was peeking out at her son from between her upper thighs. There's no way he would miss the wet sheen coating his mother's sex lips. They felt like they were quivering just from his intensely gazing eyes.

When the shorts finally reached her ankles, Barbara lifted each foot in turn to free them, but she wasn't ready to stand back upright. While still bending down, she worked her feet further and further apart, until her pussy was more fully exposed. Then she reached behind and pulled her ass cheeks apart to reveal the sight of her puckered starbud.

"Oh god, I feel like such a slut," she admonished herself silently. This was already a whole other world compared to that morning. She was now fully naked and bent over while deliberately exposing her tiny asshole to a member of the opposite sex. A member who also happened to be her own flesh and blood.

"Fuck," Levi muttered from behind her. "You are so fucking hot."

"You like it, baby? Do you like seeing both of Mommy's holes?"

"Mmmmmmm," he groaned in response. "It looks so good, Mom. Your body is so fucking perfect. Even your asshole is perfect."

She wanted to rise back up and face him to see how hard his eager cock looked, but she gave him a couple more uninterrupted minutes to appreciate his luscious mommy's asshole and pussy. Still holding her ass open, she rocked and ground her hips as well as she could from that position, bringing deeper, hornier sounding moans from her lover.

"My lover?" she asked herself. Referring to Levi that way only made her pussy drip harder.

Barbara finally stood back up and turned to face the horny young man in the easy chair. His T shirt was now on the floor next to his chair. She uttered a small gasp of surprise at seeing him naked, even though this morning she'd already seen him practically naked with just his boxer briefs pushed down past his cock. But Barbara immediately decided she liked it much better seeing him with absolutely nothing on. He obviously liked seeing her fully naked, too, from the way his eyes were devouring her tall, busty body.

She cupped her big, weighty tits with each of her hands and toyed with her luscious melons, squeezing and kneading them as her son watched and continued stroking his boldly exposed erection. The woman's mouth watered over the sight of that man sized piece of flesh. She wanted to feel it between her supple lips and make her baby man moan with hot need, but she was so unsure of what to do next. This was her son, and she'd been trained all of her life to not desire him. Yet the thought of him as her lover had her entire body quivering. She now couldn't look at him without seeing him as both her lover and her son. The two roles were merging into one, and that was making his mother's cunt dribble like a broken faucet.

Unsure of what else to do, Barbara sat down on the end of the coffee table in front of the couch, facing Levi. She spread her long legs and gave him a beautiful view of her bald, sweetly open pussy. Her hand went between her thighs as she started to massage her intensely aroused pussy lips, taking time to grind her fingertips over her swollen clit. It felt so good, even more so with Levi watching. And after what they did that morning, it actually felt familiar, like they were still on safe ground. But after a couple of minutes of watching each other masturbate, Levi got up from his chair, his enormous hard on swinging back and forth as he approached his mom.

Barbara's heart felt like it went faster with each step closer her son took, until he was standing right in front of her. His ravenous cock was now dangling mere inches begore her face. Her body was on autopilot as she reached up to hold her son's engorged meat. It was absolutely the only thing to do under the current circumstances, and she savored Levi's moan as much as the way his hot, pulsing sex rod felt in her hand.

"Fuuuuck, yessss," Levi groaned as his mother began stroking the length of his shaft.

Barbara wouldn't have believed she was really doing it if it weren't for the fact that she was stroking her son's erection right in front of her own face. She felt hypnotized as she her hand slid along the girth of his manly pole. It was the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. Being her beloved son's cock, she might've been biased on that point, but there was no denying it was also the biggest she'd ever held in her hand. Both the size and beauty of Levi's swollen organ entranced her as she watched her hand skim back and forth over his shaft. There was already precum coating the large, bulbous head, and Barbara leaned forward to lick it up before she knew what she was doing.

The more precum Barbara licked off her son's cock, the more it seemed to keep dripping out. She held him steady and lapped all around the blunt tip of his throbbing pole while he sighed with pleasure and gazed down at her in awe.

"Oh yesssssssssssuck it, Mom," he groaned. "Suck that fucking cock."

She instantly took his fat bone into her mouth and began sucking and rolling her tongue over his tangy man flesh. His moans deepened as she licked and sucked at the same time, taking him deeper, until her lips reached the edge of her hand. That was as much as she could take in her mouth and she began stroking her hand and mouth along his shaft at the same time. He groaned and sighed as he started to rock his hips in counterpoint with her lips and hand.

"Fuck, Mommmm, fuck, that feels so good. I can't believe you're so good at this," he said in a half growl.

Barbara felt a swirl of emotions as she eagerly pleased her baby boy's ravenous cock. What kind of slut fucks her boss and then sucks her son's cock barely twenty-four hours later? But did it make her a slut if she was making love to that cock? Even if she was forbidden that man-taste she was savoring like candy? The other part of her felt like a beautiful angel, yet she wanted to be both for him. She wanted to give him so much he would never seek his pleasure from anyone but her.

She felt his fingers weave into her raven tresses while her head bobbed back and forth, her sloppy mouth beginning to make slurpy sucking sounds. Never before had she felt transported into an erotic trance just from sucking a man's cock, but then, she'd never sucked her son's cock. It was automatically the best and worst thing she'd ever done. Yet she knew she was made for this. She was made to please him in every way a woman could please a man. She had no more questions or guilt. No more hesitation. Her suck-stroke combination grew faster and hungrier while that granite column of man heat throbbed in her mouth like a bomb about to explode.

Barbara's heart pounded as she serviced that luscious cock, fully expecting to be rewarded with a bursting mouthful of warm, tangy cum, but Levi pulled away before giving her what she wanted. Her hand was still wrapped around the base of his shank as she looked up at him, confused.

"Don't you wanna cum in Mommy's mouth, baby?" she asked.

"Fuck yes, Mom, but not yet."

He quickly leaned over and kissed her. It wasn't a rough kiss but not gentle, either. He was insistent, pushing his tongue into his mother's readily opening lips where both tongues met in a writhing dance of loving hunger. Barbara felt herself swoon as she found herself kissing him back in a way she barely dared dream about. And then suddenly there were his large, strong hands cupping her weighty tits, hefting and squeezing them. When he gripped each of her rigid nipples between his fingers she felt the sensations ripple all the way to her aching pussy.

Barbara lost track of how long their illicit kiss went on, but it was long enough for Levi to lower one hand from a boob toward her dripping pussy. She gasped into his mouth when she felt his finger rake along her gooey slit. Then, as he stroked her slit and teased her slippery hole she started gasping too hard to keep kissing him. She looked up at him in awe, amazed by his skill at fingering her just the way she loved to feel it. Then she actually fell backward, catching herself by putting her hands backward on the table when he slid his finger into her cunt hole and gave her G spot a teasing rub.