A Mother's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levi grinned at his mother when he slipped his finger out of his mother's pussy. She whimpered and pouted, but he told her to lie back on the table and got onto his knees on the carpet. He pushed her legs up and apart and she held them in place for him as he lowered his face to her pussy.

"Fuck, that's a gorgeous pussy, Mom," he said huskily.

Then she felt her son's tongue explore her slippery twat. The wet, agile slide of her baby's tongue made his stunning mommy's spine arch as she pulled in loud gasps with each lap. She didn't think it was possible for him to lick her fast enough to keep up with her molten flow of sex honey, but he was sure trying his best. He teased her hole with both tongue and fingers, until he had her clit between his sucking lips and two fingers slipping and sliding in and out of her chunnel.

Barbara was breathless over the fact that her son consciously scraped over her G spot with every thrust of his fingers. Combined with the way he was suckling her clit, he was quickly driving her pleasure beyond levels she'd ever felt before. Maybe it was because of the way he took his time pleasing her clit and hole the way men even twice his age never had. Or maybe it was because he loved her so much he devoured her pussy like he needed her love juice as much as he needed air. Then again, maybe it was because he was her son and the excitement of his devoted pussy love gave her the most forbidden pleasure.

When she started to cum, Barbara melted into the table and let the tide of pleasures rush through her. Levi kept slurping and fingering her until she came again. Then he pulled his fingers from her pussy and carefully slid one of them into her asshole, making her cry out in surprise. The finger had been well lubed inside her pussy, and now it was letting her tight hole adjust while Levi drove his tongue into his mother's fuck hole. He alternated between tongue fucking her pussy and sucking her clit while he gradually slipped his finger in and out of her chute with slowly increasing speed.

When Barbara climaxed again her spine arched up from the table as her body went tense with electrical jolts of ecstasy.

Levi slowly pulled his finger out of his mother's ass and tenderly kissed her ravaged slit and starbud before standing up. In the dizzy aftermath of three, hard orgasms, she found herself gazing up at her son like she had no idea who this young man was. Where did he come by these magic abilities to make his mommy feel like a love goddess?

Levi looked a little bit stunned himself, as if he had no idea his mother was going to cum so hard and passionately. But his cock was ragingly hard, and his hand was again around his shaft and stroking his marble flesh. She knew what her man-boy needed more than anything. It was already too late to go back to what they were before this morning anyway, and she needed to feel that hot tool drive into her mother-hole just as much as he needed to shove it there.

Barbara gathered her wits enough to stand up from table. As she moved toward the couch, it felt as some other woman was inside her making her gestures and motions for her. Yet it was she herself, Levi's own loving mother, who knew he would always need his mother, his woman, to give him at least two kinds of love: the pure kind, full of adoration and devotion, and the filthy kind, full of whorish, incestuous need for the driving cock that would make her feel whole.

She sat down on the arm of the sofa. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but it brought her pussy to just the right height. She scooched forward so her ass and slit were at the edge of the couch arm. Her torso was slightly turned so she could brace herself against the back of the couch. She planted one foot up on the cushions while the other stayed planted on the floor. Her raw, dripping slit was wide open and ready for her son.

"Come get it, baby," she cooed. "Come give Mommy that big, gorgeous cock. Give it to me just as hard as you want, darling. Don't you wanna own Mommy's cunt?"

"Oh, yessssss," he growled, stepping close to her. "I need it, Mom. No one else is ever going to have this pussy again."

Barbara smiled with satisfaction yet felt her eyes threaten to spill over with tears of love. But she suddenly moaned and went glassy eyed when he pushed the end of his cock between her sodden cunt lips.

"I can't believe this is finally happening," Levi said breathlessly as he worked his cock deeper into his mother's pussy with short but gentle thrusts. She was so wet it didn't take much effort to finally bury the full length of his rod into her hole. She moaned more deeply with every inch that filled her. "God, if you only knew how many times I've thought about this."

"I'm yours now, baby," Barbara cooed. "Fuck me. Fuck me like I'm all yours."

"Ohhhh fuck!" he cried out just as he started to glide his rigid prick in and out of his beautiful mother's clasping hole.

Barbara watched him, barely believing her own eyes. He grabbed onto her hips, helping to steady her in her precarious position and started pumping his meat harder into her slick snatch. Her immense tits heaved wildly to the force of his thrusts. She felt as if she were now in a full-on trance fueled by lust for the thick pole stroking the walls of her cavern.

"Pump it, baby, pump your mommy," the stunning MILF whimpered between breaths.

"Ohhh, Mom, fuck!" Levi cried. "Your pussy feels so fucking good! So fucking perfect!"

"Take it, baby! Make it yours! Fuck it!" she suddenly screamed. "Oh my fucking GOD you make it feel so FULL!"

Levi started pumping the lady's pussy so hard the couch started rocking with his thrusts. His mother was stunned to see the look of pure rapture on his face as he strained to give her long, desperate thrusts of throbbing meat. She never had to doubt that the pleasure he was getting from her pussy was easily equal to the hot pleasure she was getting from his cock.

She wanted to tell him how much she loved the perfect pounding of his voracious cock, but she was beyond the ability to speak now. He fucked her through two orgasms that made her tense and wail without restraint. Then she focused on squeezing her inner muscles to milk the impending eruption of cum from his glorious cock.

"Mom, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he growled.

"Do it inside me, baby! Fill Mommy's cunt with that hot, juicy man-love!"

In his excitement, Levi could only utter a garbled response as he pounded that hot, squelching love hole with a vengeance. He wailed at the top of his lungs when the squirting gush of spunk lashed out of his stalk and spurted deeply into his mother's still fertile womb.

After his eruption, Levi very gradually slowed his wet thrusts down until he was just holding his cock inside her without moving. When he finally started to soften, he slipped his rod free of her body's grasp. They settled together onto the couch and held each other for a long time, kissing and caressing each other just as they'd always wished they could.

Everything had changed now. Both mother and son were perfectly aware of it, and neither of them would ever look back. Their love would always be a closely guarded secret from the world. Out in the light of day, they would always be a loving but proper mother and son. But their home would always be their own domain where they would go on to live as they truly wished, as a man and woman who took what they needed most in life: each other.