A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 03

Story Info
Vivian turns a new page with a close friend.
2.7k words
4.64
7.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers

Vivian hugged William as he headed out the door.

"See you in a couple of days. Have fun and don't get in any trouble."

"No worries, Viv. And I know, watch out for the other guy. We'll drive carefully."

William was on his way to check out the business college in a town 200 miles away with two buddies. This was the first time in several weeks that he and his stepmother would be separated for any length of time. Their relationship had blossomed in that time, especially since they had come to terms with their sexual relationship.

Vivian's thoughts drifted to the day that changed everything. William had been so distant after his father's cancer and subsequent death until Vivian had a heart-to-heart talk with him that eventually resulted in him losing his virginity to her. And since then, after establishing a few ground rules they were having regular sex.

"There's nothing like monkey sex with a twenty-year-old," Vivian thought. It will be good to get a break from it and let my pussy rest up."

She remembered asking him if he wanted to spend the night in her bed the previous evening since he would be gone for a couple of days, and they ended up having sex three times during the night. She was still a bit sleepy as a result.

Just then the phone rang, interrupting her thoughts, and Vivian ran to answer it.

"Hi, Viv. This is Elena. I've been meaning to call and check-in. How are you doing?"

Vivian hadn't talked to Elena since Dave's funeral several weeks before. Before her husband's illness, the two women had talked regularly and had become good friends since working together on a Chamber of Commerce committee. Elena was gorgeous, but a bit offbeat. Regardless, Vivian and she had hit it off from the get-go. Elena tended to speak her mind with no filters, but at the same time, she had a wonderful sense of humor.

Vivian also appreciated Elena for her independent streak. She was single after a nasty divorce several years ago, and she tended to intimidate men with her intelligence and stunning beauty.

Vivian assured her friend that things were finally returning to normal, failing to mention that normal now included having regular sex with her stepson. That would have to remain a secret.

"Let's have dinner and catch up. My treat. This is last second, I know, but are you free tonight?"

"Actually, yes. I am. William just left for a couple of days to check out a business college so I'm alone and free. I'd love to see you."

"Great! I'll pick you up at 6:30."

Elena had made reservations at Emanuelle's, a gourmet restaurant. Both women enjoyed seeing one another after their hiatus and catching up over fine food. Vivian lit up when they met in the foyer. She complimented her friend, gushing.

"Elena, you look wonderful, but then you always do."

Elena had the look of a model. Her slim figure on her 5'8" frame made her look even taller, especially when accentuated with four-inch spiked heels. Her long, raven locks glistened in the dining room lights. As usual, she was dressed beautifully in an expensive designer suit. Her emerald eyes sparkled as she regaled her friend with old stories.

Vivian also looked gorgeous.

Her vivacious figure always turned heads, both male and female. Her large breasts were only enhanced by a beautiful tan cashmere sweater that set off her red hair and pale blue eyes. Seated together, they were the topic of many table conversations in the restaurant.

"Viv, you look great. It is so nice to see you smiling again, and I'm so happy we could get together on short notice. We need to do this more often. And, it's wonderful to hear that you are finding some normalcy after what you've been through."

Conversation throughout dinner was easy and relaxed for the two women, accompanied by much laughter and smiling. After dessert, Vivian didn't want the evening to end.

"Elena, why don't we go to my house and have an after-dinner drink and relax? William is gone and we can loosen up a bit where we don't have to worry about anyone listening in on our gossip."

"Sounds good. I'm ready if you are."

Once at Vivian's house, the two women got comfortable and relaxed on the couch sipping a couple of glasses of expensive bourbon on ice. Elena had removed her suit jacket and sat facing her friend, her shoes lying on the floor and her long legs curled partially under her. They were close enough to frequently touch one another in gestures of intimate friendship.

"You look gorgeous, as usual, Elena. Are you seeing anyone these days?"

"I've given up on men for the time being. They are so boring. I don't imagine you are seeing anyone yet. Oh, I know--too soon. But someone with a knockout figure and face like yours shouldn't be idle too long."

"No, it's just William and me at this point." Vivian let it go at that. Her needs as a woman were being met nicely, thanks to her stepson.

"Come here, Viv. Let me hug you, Sweetie. I've missed you. I'm sorry it took me so long to call you."

"No worries, Elena. I needed time by myself to sort things out. I'm much better now."

She scooted closer to her friend after setting her drink on the coffee table. Elena held her arms out and they embraced and held each other for some time. They whispered comforting thoughts in each other's ears as they hugged.

"You feel so good this way, Viv." The embrace reassured both of them of their friendship. And Elena loved the feel of Vivian's soft breasts pressing into her as much as anything.

Still holding one another, they looked each other in the eye, and then without warning, Elena kissed her friend, first on the forehead and then on the mouth.

The kiss startled Vivian at first, but then she relaxed and smiled before kissing Elena's nose. She paused and kissed her friend back on the lips, but this time they held it for several seconds. And then Elena parted her lips and Vivian felt a tongue enter her mouth.

Any confused sensations in Vivian's brain were soon replaced with pleasure. She let her thoughts drift and in seconds, she was reciprocating with her own tongue in Elena's mouth. Her brain seemed to be on autopilot and the kiss felt like the natural response. The two women were soon locked in an embrace and kissing passionately, eyes closed and moaning in delight.

This was a first for Vivian, but not for Elena. Elena had quite literally given up on men, and she found the company of women, and especially her busty friend Vivian, much more to her liking. Initiating a passionate kiss with Vivian was not entirely accidental. Her attraction to Vivian ran much deeper than simple friendship.

For Vivian, this was new turf. In her youthful stripping days, many of the women she worked with were at least bi-sexual if not openly gay even though they were taking their clothes off for men. Touching one another inappropriately in the dressing rooms was common. But Vivian had no yearnings in that direction, and while lesbian relationships were fine in her opinion, she had never been involved in one.

But now that she was in the arms of her beautiful friend, she had to admit the sensations she was feeling were kindling a fire inside her. Coming up for air, she looked at Elena as if hoping for an explanation. Elena saw the confusion in her eyes.

"I've wanted to do this for so long, Vivian. And it seems appropriate at this moment. I hope you are not disappointed in me. I couldn't let this moment pass without taking you in my arms. I also hope I'm not just taking advantage of your vulnerability because of what you've been through."

Vivian didn't know what to say at first. Then, it just came out.

"Oh, Elena. No, Honey. You just caught me by surprise. You are beautiful and feel wonderful in my arms. This is sudden and all new to me, so it's taking a while to process. I appreciate you so much. You are much more than a friend to me as well!"

And with that, she kissed Elena again as reassurance. This time there was no holding back. Elena caressed a soft breast resulting in a gasp of pleasure from Vivian, who followed suit. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies as their lips and tongues meshed in unbridled passion.

Encouraged by this response, Elena continued to fondle Vivian's full breasts through her cashmere sweater. She could feel her large nipples swell with her touch through the thin fabric of the wool and her sheer bra. She had wanted to feel those huge breasts for ages, and now they were in her appreciative hands. And Vivian's moans only encouraged her more.

Vivian unbuttoned Elena's blouse in response to discover she was wearing no bra. Her small breasts capped with large, erect nipples needed no support. Quickly she replaced her hands with her lips, sucking on her nipples and eliciting moans from her friend.

Elena grabbed the hem of Vivian's sweater and pulled up. Vivian momentarily raised her arms over her head to help, and in seconds the garment was on the arm of the couch. Elena kissed her breasts, now visible through her sheer bra before removing the straps from her shoulders to lower the bra and release Vivian's large mounds.

"I've dreamed about holding your beautiful breasts in my hands and kissing these huge nipples, Vivian. Oh, Honey. This has been a fantasy of mine for ages. Your breasts are everything I thought they would be."

Elena held a heavy breast in each hand before bending down and kissing each one. She proceeded to wrap her lips over the eraser-sized nubs and suck each one in turn as if she were nursing on them, distending the areolae in the process.

"Oh, Elena. That feels wonderful. Yes, suck on my big nipples. They are yours, Darling. Your lips are so soft. You're making me wet, Honey."

Vivian's brain was on fire as this beautiful woman and close friend nursed on her tits. The evening had been normal up until a few minutes ago, and now she was embroiled in what was shaping up to be a lesbian affair with a goddess. She reached down and helped Elena peel off her blouse leaving her naked from the waist up. They hugged again, the difference in their breast sizes eliciting giggles. Elena shook her head in amazement at the size of Vivian's boobs.

"I think we'd better go into my bedroom if we are going to continue this, Elena."

Vivian silently prayed that she had cleaned up any evidence of William spending the night with her. She rose and led her friend down the hallway to her bedroom and her king-sized bed.

As they entered the room, she was relieved to find there were no male articles of clothing lying about.

Vivian unfastened and removed her bra completely and then looked at Elena.

"Should we get comfortable? Let me help you take off your skirt."

She reached behind her, unfastened the clasp, and unzipped her expensive skirt so she could step out of it before doing the same for herself. They each neatly folded the garments and set them in a nearby chair. Both women were now clad only in delicate panties.

Vivian smiled at the woman in front of her. Elena's slim body emanated sexuality. Her long legs and arms gave her a look of grace. Her small breasts were those of a teenager: firm and showing no sign of aging. Elena was younger than Vivian by several years but looked to be only in her early thirties.

Vivian's figure oozed sensuality of a different nature. Her shapely hips and round derriere were those of a Greek goddess, but her breasts were those of an earth mother. Gravity and weight caused them to lose some of their buoyancy, but the huge areolae and nipples struggled to point toward heaven.

The two women embraced and sat on the bed before lying back in each other's arms again. They scooted up so they had their heads on the pillows and they were now lengthwise on the mattress. Their lips and tongues met in writhing passion as they recommenced their lovemaking.

Soon Elena's hand worked its way down from Vivian's breasts to her panty-covered delta. She slid her fingers under the tiny waistband and massaged her clitoris before inserting a finger into her moist vagina.

Despite having sex with William repeatedly the night before, Vivian was no longer sore from his fucking her. She insisted on using lots of lubrication when they made love, and she slowed him down whenever he became too aggressive.

"Remember, Honey. I'm delicate. Be careful or you'll break me!" she had warned him.

But now she was sharing her bed with another woman, and the novelty of it made it even more exciting. She had always thought Elena to be desirable and gorgeous, but she had never imagined having sex with her. And sex with a woman was proving to be gentle and sensual, different than the carnal cravings of male-female copulation.

As Elena finger-fucked Vivian, her buxom partner responded in a like manner and found Elena's pussy and clitoris. There was no hurrying. Both knew how to pleasure a woman instinctively. Their lips kissed eyes, ears, mouths, and breasts. They whispered words of sensual love to one another. Tongues licked mundane body parts before exploring other more intimate areas.

Soon, both were completely naked and positioned with their cunts in each other's faces--now head to toe at Elena's direction.

Vivian had received but never performed cunnilingus. Of course, as a woman she knew what to do with no instruction. William had even taught his stepmother a few things during his tutorials and guidance from her, and Vivian tried them on Elena. But basically, both women knew the trigger points of their sex instinctively. The room filled with the sounds of pleasure and moans of delight as they feasted on one another. This went on for some time, with each woman occasionally raising her head to offer encouragement.

"I've love your pussy lips, Vivian. Your labia are like the wings of a beautiful butterfly. You have a gorgeous cunt, Honey, and you taste delightful. I want you to cum for me if you can."

But Elena was the first to feel an orgasm forming in her brain. For ages, she had been dreaming of lying with her pussy in Vivian's mouth. And she had not had sex in weeks so she was ripe for a mind-blowing climax.

"Oh, Honey. Yes. Lick my cunt, Vivian. I'm going to cum soon. Right there. Ummm...oh my, what are you doing back there? That is so nasty. Can you cum with me, Viv? I want to please you, Hon. You are making me so hot. I can't hold on much longer. Here it comes. Oh fuuuccckkk." She screamed and then rammed her tongue into Vivian's pussy and nibbled on her clitoris.

Vivian was caught up in the moment, licking and burying her tongue in Elena's cunt, tasting her sweet juices. When she felt Elena's pussy muscles contract, it triggered a similar response in her own pussy and she closed her eyes and replaced her tongue with a finger as she emitted an unintelligible scream. Both women jerked in paroxysms of pleasure at their simultaneous eruptions.

Finally, after a few minutes, Elena spun around and kissed her friend all over her face. They stayed that way, locked in each other's arms, their faces glistening, and cuddled for some time. Finally, Vivian spoke.

"Why don't you spend the night, Elena? You feel so good In my arms. I just want to stay this way. You were wonderful. This is a first for me, Sweetie. And you were such a wonderful lover. William won't be home until late tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"Wild buffalo couldn't pull me from your arms, Viv. I think I'm dreaming already.

And soon they were both dreaming. Vivian had turned another corner. Life was good, but also getting more complicated. Just how would this play out?

Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers