A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 11

Story Info
Mother and daughter are kidnapped on vacation.
1.1k words
4.14
19.9k
9

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very soon after Lisa got downstairs for the party, Pedro tracked her down. Calmly, he instructed her, "I need for you to go back upstairs to your room. The Commandante has asked to spend some time with you--alone. I told him you would be waiting for him there."

Lisa began to protest. "But the party is--."

Pedro stopped her. "Don't worry about the party. Your mother and I can take care of it. I need for you to do as you are told."

Still reluctant, Lisa asked, "What does my mother think of this?"

Guests for the party were already milling about. Roughly, Pedro pushed her underneath the staircase, where no one could see them. "Listen to me, you spoiled brat," he started. "Your mother agrees with me. And if you do not perform here to everyone's satisfaction, you and your mother will both suffer for it."

Defiantly, Lisa shot back, "You leave my mother out of this."

Pedro slapped her across the cheek. Right in her face, he snapped, "I have had all of the insolence I am taking from you, young lady." In a threatening tone, he went on, "She is my mate. As such, I love and honor her. But you are just excess baggage. You can be made to disappear--and no one would ever know what happened to you." As he began to walk away, he turned and snarled at her. "If I have any complaints about you tonight, your mother goes back to our doctor. Trust me. Neither of you wants that." Coming out from underneath the staircase, he encountered guests arriving for the party. His demeanor changed immediately. In an instant, he was again the charming host,

For a moment, Lisa stood there, motionless. Then, she reluctantly made her way back upstairs to her room to await her rendezvous with this man who was probably older than her father.

To Lisa, it seemed as if the wait was interminable. But eventually, she heard a knock at the door and the Commandante entered. She forced herself to smile at him. He only stared at her gruffly. "Why aren't you undressed," he demanded?

Taken aback, Lisa stammered, "Well, I thought we would--."

The Commandante interrupted her. "I don't have all night here. I have to get back downstairs to my wife. So strip and be quick about it." Silently, Lisa undressed. The Commandante did so at the same time. As Lisa pulled off her panties, he was then removing his underwear.

With both of them naked, the old man led his young lover to her bed. Sitting on the side of the mattress, he motioned for her to join him. His mood now became very loving and tender. With one hand, he began to stroke her long blonde hair. The other hand reached between her legs and began to massage her.

"You know, I have a daughter in her mid-20's, just a few years older than you," he told her. " And I know that there are certain things that a young lady can't or won't discuss with her mother. So I just want you to know that I am always there for you. If you need someone to talk to. Or just a shoulder to cry on. And if there is anything you want or need, I want you to let me know. I want to be your protector and provider. Will you let me do that?"

Lisa was gasping as the hand massaged her clitoris. But, between breaths, she managed to get out, "Yes." The hand still stroking her hair pulled her to him and he kissed her.

Pulling his hand away from her groin, he took her hand in his. "You want to show your gratitude, don't you, for my offer to take care of you," he asked. Lisa just nodded. The Commandante took her hand and gently placed it on his penis. Lisa forced herself to take the organ in her hand. Slowly, she started moving her hand up and down the shaft. Again, the Commandante leaned over and kissed her. As he developed an erection, he pushed her to her feet. Standing, he grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her to face the bed. Pushing her back down onto the mattress, Lisa was filled with fear. Turning her head to face him, she pleaded, "Please do not hurt me. I have never done this before."

The Commandante grunted, "I find that hard to believe." As one hand caressed her ass, he continued, "I have no doubt you have had boyfriends who took advantage of this tight little ass." With that, he pushed himself into her. Lisa groaned and clenched her fists, His pounding was actually hurting her, but she took it without complaint. When he was ready, he ejaculated onto her back. Pulling her off the bed, he turned her to face him. Again, she pleaded, "Please just do not hurt me."

"Don't worry, princess," he reassured her. "We are not going to do anything here that you have not done many times before with other boyfriends."

He then had her sit on the side of the bed, facing him. Pushing her back across the bed, he instructed her, "With your hands, open the lips of your pussy for me." She had closed her eyes, but when she complied, she could feel his tongue exploring her. She repeatedly begged him to stop. He ignored her.

When he tired of that activity, he rotated her to have her head on the pillow. Climbing into the bed on top of her, he commanded, "Talk dirty to me while I fuck you."

Lisa was crying. "I don't know what you want me to say," she sobbed.

Thrusting into her, he shouted, "Yes--you--do. Now do it or I tell Pedro that you were not satisfactory."

Through her sobs, Lisa interposed the dirtiest "bedroom talk" she could think of. "I love feeling you inside of me," she began. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper," she continued. "I cannot get enough of your cock," she screamed as they both came together with an intense orgasm. The Commandante was not through with her. They had two more rounds before he decided he had had enough.

Pulling himself off the bed, he announced, as he started to dress, "You performed very well. I told you we would not do anything you were not comfortable with. And I really do think that you and my daughter could become friends. I suspect you would have a lot in common. Maybe I will bring her over and let you two get acquainted. Just remember what I told you. Your mother has Pedro. I would like nothing better than to take care of you. To be your protector and provider." Finishing dressing, he concluded, "Now, unfortunately, I have to get back downstairs to my wife and Pedro's party." Lisa had not moved from the bed. As he left, he came over and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Until our next encounter, then," he said as he went out the door.