A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 12

Story Info
Mother and daughter are kidnapped on vacation.
994 words
4
18.5k
11

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Pedro found Maggie, she was still kneeling in a remote corner, clutching her gown to her body, shaking and crying. Tenderly, he reached over and placed his hand on her shoulder. "What is the matter, dearest?' Stunned, she looked up at him.

"You really don't know, do you," she asked? He shook his head. She continued, "How could someone who says that he loves me treat me like that? Forcing me to strip and dance in front of all those people."

Pedro kneeled down beside her. "Honey, I would think you should be proud to show off your body. Most women your age would kill to have your figure. And it gives me pleasure to be able to show you off to others." Turning her face to look at him, he asked, "You do want to please me, don't you?" Maggie bit her lip and nodded. "Besides," he said more ominously, "our doctor cleared you for all types of activity. If in fact you are not comfortable with this, then maybe you need to go back and see him again."

Standing again, Pedro continued in a more assertive tone. "We need you back at the party in your role of hostess. Many of my friends would like to meet you, especially after your performance. So get back up. Pull yourself together. Put your dress back on and rejoin us in the ballroom. Okay?"

Maggie sighed and muttered, "Okay."

As Pedro walked away, she forced herself to rise. How could she be expected to face all those people again? With resignation, she put her gown back on. Then, swallowing hard, she made her way back toward the ballroom. As she entered, there was scattered applause. Pedro was just inside the door, talking with a group that included the Commandante and the man who had been introduced to her as "John Widener." Pedro motioned for her to join them. The Commandante took her hand and kissed it. Turning to the woman next to him, he explained, "Margaret, this is the lady who accompanied me to the testimonial dinner while you were out of town." The woman nodded at Maggie and thanked her for "filling in" when she was unable to attend with her husband. Maggie thought to herself, "So this is his wife. The woman he supposedly loves so much."

The Commandante continued, "By the way, she has a daughter here about the same age as our Maria. I think they may have a lot in common and would become good friends. Maybe I will bring her over the next time I come." Maggie knew that this man had just been upstairs for a sexual encounter with Lisa. And now he was suggesting that Lisa and his own daughter should become friends. Maggie was revolted but just smiled at him.

The Commandante was not done. Apparently, he had already had a good deal to drink. Looking at Maggie, he slurred, "I am sorry I missed your performance earlier. I heard you put on quite a show. Maybe you could repeat it for me now. Hmmm?"

Maggie was flabbergasted.

Pedro interjected, "It would be her pleasure, sir. She will be glad to take off her dress and dance for you." Pedro glared at Maggie. She briefly cupped her hands over her face. Then, silently, she once again unhooked her dress and let it fall to the floor. The band was still playing, and she began to sway to the music, making a point of avoiding eye contact with anyone in the group. When the music briefly stopped, Maggie stood motionless and stared at the floor. The Commandante thanked Pedro for the entertainment. As his wife headed off to mingle with others, the Commandante brushed by Maggie. Grabbing her ass, he whispered in her ear, "Your daughter has a nice ass, too. I see where she gets it from." With that, the Commandante left to rejoin his wife.

Pedro had picked up Maggie's dress from the floor and did not seem to be in any hurry to give it back to her. Addressing the man they knew as "John Widener," he asked, "What do you think? Is she not the sexiest thing you have ever seen?"

The man responded, "She is certainly a beautiful woman. But I do not believe she needs to be naked to recognize that. Her most beautiful feature is her smile." Hearing that, she smiled. But she could not bring herself to look at him.

Pedro replied, "That is so true. But her body is amazing. And she enjoys showing it off. Honey," he said to Maggie, "I will do you a favor and just hold on to the dress for you for the rest of the party." Maggie gulped. He was going to make her remain naked for the remainder of the evening.

The man known as "John Widener" clapped his hands and told the assemblage that he would need to be taking off. He had an early meeting in the morning,. Leaving, he took Maggie firmly by the hand. She eventually looked up at him. "I would not be surprised if she also had an early morning planned," he said. He nodded at her. She nodded back, acknowledging that she understood his meaning.

By the middle of night the guests had largely drifted away and the party had fizzled out. It was no coincidence that that happened in conjunction with the draining of the liquor supply. As the party ended, Pedro told Maggie, "Dear, you did very well tonight. I know you were uncomfortable that I left you naked here. But trust me. You will become more comfortable with that over time. Otherwise, you were the perfect hostess. You can clean up here tomorrow. For now, go on upstairs and get some rest." With that, he fondly kissed her and walked away.

Still naked, but by now not really caring anymore, Maggie dejectedly made her way back upstairs to her room.