Escape from Zim'bwana Ch. 01

Story Info
Deserters capture Amy's family.
2.8k words
4.37
50.9k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy Brunstetter had decided that this vacation idea had been one of her best. The small African nation of Zim'bwana was one of those off-the-beaten-path places. Relatively stable despite being next to its larger, less stable neighbor of Zimbabwe, it had its share of lakes, tourist resorts, and breathtaking wildlife. What wasn't to like?

Now, as the 40-year-old mother of three surveyed the beautiful sunrise from their yacht gliding along the River of Osandi, she felt truly at peace for the first time in months. Truth be told, her marriage had been teetering on the edge. She and her 48-year-old husband, Gerald Brunstetter, had simply grown apart during the years of raising their three daughters.

An exotic trip including a safari in Africa was supposed to jumpstart a reawakened romance between them, not to mention give their kids an opportunity for a once in a lifetime adventure.

"Mom, we're out of sunscreen. Dad said you had a bottle in your luggage. Can you get me some?"

Dana Brunstetter was a 21-year-old girl and Amy's eldest daughter. She was a knockout beauty, 5'6, 135 pounds, with a little muscle from her time on the track team. Wearing her white and gold, skimpy two-piece bikini, with her dark blonde hair cascading down her slender figure, Dana looked like she could have appeared as the cover model on any popular celebrity website or magazine. Unfortunately, she also had an attitude.

"It's in the top outer pocket of my smaller suitcase, sweetheart," Amy replied.

"Can't you just get it for me?" The young woman huffed. She gave her mom a look that screamed 'Can't you see I'm on vacation?' and with a sigh Amy caved, as usual. She tried to remind herself that teaching her girls a little delayed gratification and personal responsibility was important, but she just loved her girls so much that she found herself saying 'yes' even when it meant spoiling them to death. It was one of the many things that she and Gerald argued about.

"OK, honey. Hold on." Amy went down to the main level of the yacht and walked by her youngest daughter, Jordan, who was lying face-down in a light-green tank top and bikini panties. Staring out over the side of the deck, she was watching for wildlife, her eager eyes darting to and fro, hoping to see one of the famous dolphins said to swim in the waters of the Osandi. The nerdy 18-year-old girl had long, wavy blonde hair, her small breasts underdeveloped, but her body showed the unmistakable curves of womanhood. She stood just over 5'1, weighing just over 110 pounds, with a cute face, expressive eyes, and delicate cheekbones which gave her an adorable sprite-like appearance.

"Mom, I think I saw one." She pointed excitedly, but no matter how intensely Amy peered over the side, she couldn't see anything besides the rippling waters flowing past the boat.

"That's nice, sweetie," she said to mollify her excitable youngest daughter, then went below decks. There, on her way to her cabin to retrieve the suntan lotion, she walked past her middle daughter, Melissa, and her middle daughter's best friend, Kacey Patel. The two had been inseparable since childhood, and that wasn't about to change. Kacey was like family. The Brunstetters had practically adopted her as a fourth daughter, so of course no one objected to the idea of inviting Kacey to join the family on this once-in-a-lifetime African adventure.

"Hey girls, are you sure you don't want to come above deck to enjoy the view and feel the breeze?"

But Melissa and Kacey were busy playing one of their favorite games, faces glued to their smartphones, as usual.

"No thanks, Mom. It's too hot up there anyway." Melissa made a face. Kacey laughed, punching her friend in the shoulder.

"You're such a lightweight. You did realize that coming to Africa would involve experiencing some heat, right?" That was one of the things that Amy loved about Kacey. She brought her daughter Melissa down to earth in a good way. Kacey had a way of calling Melissa on her bullshit, for lack of a better word.

Kacey and Melissa were both 19 years old, 5'4 and weighed about 120 to 125 pounds, but that was where the similarities ended. Kacey wore a white-striped aqua bikini bra and panties compared to Melissa's all-black bikini. Kacey was an Indian-American girl with breasts much larger than average for her age. She had long, straight chocolate-brown hair. Her perfectly symmetrical, gorgeous face almost always sported a vibrant smile. Melissa, in contrast, had much paler skin, with smallish, underdeveloped breasts not much larger than her younger sister's. The girl's lighter brown hair was wavier instead of straight, her face flatter and less delicate-looking than her Indian girlfriend. The biggest difference was in their attitudes though; whereas Kacey always had a sunny outlook even when everything was going sideways, Melissa always took the dimmest view of any situation.

"Mom, can you get Kacey and me a couple of ice cream bars from the chest?" Melissa asked as her mother walked down the hallway toward her cabin.

Amy called over her shoulder, "In a second, honey. I need to find some sunscreen for your sister."

She strode into their cabin. Meanwhile, down the hall she could hear her poor husband retching in the toilet. Poor Gerald was finding out the hard way just how susceptible he was to motion sickness on the water, even this relatively placid river. Oh well, it couldn't be helped. After grabbing the sunscreen from her luggage, Amy walked over to the bathroom door and gently knocked.

"You okay in there?"

"Yes," came a croak, and a not at all convincing one at that. Amy covered her mouth, trying to stifle a laugh. Amy turned about and strode back down the hallway.

The 40-year-old mother may have given birth to three beautiful girls, but she still looked in the prime of life herself. Tall, with shiny, straight dark brown hair that she kept up in a perennial ponytail, and a slender yet muscular physique, she radiated the aura of a confident modern woman; she worked out, kept up her appearance, and made sure to look beautiful for both her husband and any man who saw her. She loved getting looks. There were many, many who had remarked on the fact that she looked younger than her age. For her, that was the highest compliment.

She was just going to grab those two ice cream sandwiches for Melissa and Kacey when a shout came from above.

"Hey Mom, you and Dad might want to get up here. There's someone approaching in another boat!" That was Dana's voice.

Amy handed the ice cream sandwiches off as she ascended the ladder up to the main deck. She was just in time to see a motorboat pull up alongside hers, and three uniformed and well-armed African soldiers with semi-automatic rifles proceeded to board her family's yacht.

"Excuse me, what's this about?" Amy said as the first of the soldiers stalked onto the deck.

She wasn't ready though for what came next. The soldier hit her with the butt of his rifle and she fell back with a gasp, clutching her head.

"Quiet, bitch. We are commandeering this boat and everything on it. That includes you and your family!" the soldier barked. "I am Mikangu, and these are my brothers-in-arms Tuaca and Nbotu. You are our property now."

Judging from the look of the soldiers, a terrified Amy realized that they were probably deserters. She had heard some vague reports about fighting in neighboring Zimbabwe, but she hadn't dreamed that it could affect them here in this pristine-looking paradise. All the resort brochures and web advertisements had assured her that Zim'bwana was a safe country. Zimbabwe might have been their neighbor, but all that suffering was a world away. Or so she'd thought.

Cowering, looking up at him, Amy tried to reason with the man.

"Please, we want no part in your fighting. We're just innocent civilians."

"There is no such thing!" Mikangu barked. The soldier pointed his weapon at Amy. Amy was very conscious of her daughter Jordan peering fearfully from the deck above, and Dana not far behind her. "Now take off your clothes, white bitch. I want to admire my new property."

Amy froze. No, this couldn't be happening. It simply couldn't. Amy was wearing an emerald green bikini bra and panties. They showed off her well-toned figure and swelling breasts to perfection. Gerald had bought them for her for their 10th wedding anniversary.

"Are you deaf, bitch? You need some convincing?" Mikangu pointed just over the woman's shoulder and fired. The deafening sound of the gunfire startled Amy and her poor daughters.

"OK, OK, please don't hurt us. I'm...I'm doing what you want!" Amy said frantically. She unclasped her bra strap, letting the slip of fabric fall away. Her full breasts spilled into glorious view. Then, with face reddening, she slipped off her panties. She now stood fully naked and exposed before these three men with two of her daughters watching. Shame cut through her like a knife. Her bare pussy felt the air of a gentle breeze.

"Ooohhh. Not bad. This bitch has a nice pair of tits. She's shaved down there too. I think she's a keeper, brothers. What you think?" Mikangu rumbled.

"I want to try her out first," growled the next one. He was the tallest, most muscular-looking with a flattened nose, the one called Nbotu. He was already stripping out of his tattered uniform. To Amy's horror, the man soon stood absolutely naked. His cock stood up like a black spike. It was huge! It made her husband's look almost tiny and pathetic by comparison. She hated that her daughters were witnessing this. She wondered what Gerald, Melissa, and Kacey were doing below decks. She hoped that Gerald would know what to do. Panic made it impossible to think right now.

"Stop! Please don't!" Amy begged as the first man, Mikangu, put his gun aside and approached her. He leaned down, sucking on her nipples while his hand went to her twat, rubbing between her legs. She squirmed, the shame ratcheting up another level. She couldn't let her daughters see this man abuse her. No, no...this couldn't be real.

"Mmmm. Her nipples taste good, brother. I hope her pussy is just as delightful."

With a growl, Nbotu nudged Mikangu aside and then pushed the woman onto her back on the deck.

"We gonna find out. Spread those legs, bitch. It's time to fuck. Let's give your little girls a lesson in how to take cock!"

When Amy hesitated, still horrified, Mikangu sprang into action.

"Fine, don't want to play nice? Maybe we try out this young hot bitch instead." He sprang past Amy and Dana, clambered up the ladder to the top level and grabbed Jordan by the hair. The teen girl cried out as he yanked her hard by the hair.

"I'll play with this one up here while you two do the mama and older girl," he called down.

"No! Let her go. Don't you fucking touch her you monster!" Amy screeched. She had stood up defiantly, ready to fight like hell to protect her youngest daughter. But an abrupt jab of a rifle barrel to the head sent her spinning back to the deck. The naked Nbotu towered over her now, the weapon still in his hand.

"Did you not hear me the first time, bitch? We gonna fuck now. Spread those legs. Don't worry about your little girl upstairs. My buddy will take good care of that one!" So saying, Nbotu knelt between Amy's legs. She kicked at him, tried to boot him right in the face. For her trouble she got slapped and then she saw, in the corner of her vision, Dana make a run for it to the hatch leading below decks.

"Dad! Help!" Dana only made it a few strides before the third African deserter, Tuaca, caught her and yanked her back by the hair. She began to struggle, but he put her in a head lock, then pulled out a wickedly sharp combat knife and pressed it to the girl's throat.

"I'm gonna cut this noisy bitch unless you start cooperating, mama. What's it gonna be?"

"You fucking bastards! Leave my daughters alone!"

"You want us to leave them be, you cooperate mama. Come on now, show us what a sexy bitch you are. Be nice and gentle to our cocks, who knows, maybe you learn to enjoy it, yeah? Show your daughters what it means to be a woman."

From her peripheral vision Amy could see that Mikangu had stopped molesting her youngest daughter, staring down at the main deck, and Tuaca had paused with the knife to Dana's throat. She could see the tears in Dana's eyes. As for Jordan, she was sobbing now, tears running in a torrent down her cute face. For now, all eyes were on her. She could use that, couldn't she? She had to distract these vile men so that they wouldn't rape or hurt her precious girls.

"OK, please! Please I'll do anything you want! Please leave my girls alone!"

Nbotu grinned. "That so, white cunt? Let's have you do all the work then." He laid down on the deck, his cock stiff as a flagpole shooting straight up. "You mount me, bitch. You fuck me. Show some enthusiasm too."

"You do too poor a job, your daughters pay. Don't forget!" Mikangu called from above. Loathing these men more than any human being she'd ever known, the gorgeous woman approached Nbotu. She straddled his figure, took his cock between her fingers, inserted it into her snatch, and slowly sank her cunt down to enclose the girth of his penis. It wasn't easy; she was dry down there. Putting her fingers to her mouth, she wetted them and rubbed her pussy to help moisten it.

"Uhhh!!! Good, bitch, now move that pussy." She couldn't believe the size of the man's cock. It wasn't just long, it was thick too. With a stifled groan, biting her lower lip, Amy begun to slide herself up and down him.

"You call that fucking? Tiny little pumps are for little girls, you worthless whore!" Tuaca shoved Dana to the deck and took out his belt. He began to smack his belt against Amy's back, shouting at her all the while.

"Harder, slut! Move on my brother's cock. Show him that you are a true horny American babe. Come on! Fuck him like a real woman!"

Gritting her teeth, Amy upped her tempo. She pumped her cunt up and down his girth, watching the vile man's expression of arousal beneath her. She spread her hands along his muscular chest, using it for leverage as she drew herself off of him and then slammed her cunt back down to impale herself, helping this man rape her. The man stank of sweat, body odor, and the river. She couldn't believe that this man's cock was inside of her -- who knew how many other women he might have raped? Even now he could be infecting her with any number of sexual diseases. But she had no choice. She had to save her girls.

Nbotu stared up at her breasts. He reached up, cupping them, then squeezing them.

"Yes, whore. Fuck me! You were born to ride black dick, weren't you? Mmmm!!! Fuck... you're going to drain me, bitch. Keep bouncing. Bounce on your owner's cock. Oh yes!"

Amy bounced faster and faster, harder and harder. She was slamming her cunt down on him with wild abandon. The smacks of the belt against her back and buttocks had finally stopped. She could be thankful for small mercies as she continued to play cowgirl on this black deserter's nasty cock. She felt his throbbing manhood about to explode inside her. Then it happened. His eyes squeezed shut, he let out a gasp of satisfaction, and cum shot through the tip of his penis, bathing her pussy in his African jism.

She stilled on his lap, unsure what to do next. She had just been raped. A part of her shriveled up in shame. Dana and Jordan had just seen their mother get raped. No matter what happened now, they could never un-see the atrocity these men had just committed. Blinking back tears, Amy tried to be brave.

"OK, I did what you wanted," she said, looking down at the man whose cock was still nestled in her pussy. "Now please let us be. Get on your boat and leave."

But a rumble of dark laughter boomed from the bellies of all three men.

"Oh, mama, you are one naïve slut, aren't you? We are just getting started. Now that you've shown your daughters how it's done, it's time that we sampled the rest of our property."

****************

To Be Continued...

****************

DISCLAIMER:

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. This tale is completely fictitious, and I do not condone any of the acts depicted. Remember, it's all right to indulge your darkest desires in a safe space -- and that's what this story represents.

Hugs & kisses,

Kitty