All Comments on 'A Mother's Fall'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, not as good as "drawn to the flame" but still good. I do love the twist at the end. I am assuming the mousey secretary is Juliet? Very seldom do you see the victims win in the end even with them still being controlled By someone else. Thank you for a good read.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year ago

I'm gonna be perfectly honest, I was three quarters of the way through this story, thinking that I didn't like it much... But when Juliette turned the tables, I was elated. Well done.

.

Even this story's title seems like a deliberate trick, chosen to hide the story's real direction. Bravo. You've fooled me yet again. At this point I'm beginning to think I might just be gullible. Haha

VanquishedVanquishedover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Making the mother dominant over her own daughter added a nice extra.

To be honest, because of the way that Anita was described, and her feet in particular, I was counting on her to win. I can enjoy pretty much any form of foot domination, but feet that are overwhelming and rough taming a prissy brat is rather delicious to me. However, the twist at the end with the power reversal was also a lot of fun. There's something to be said for someone who has it all getting her way, turning the tables on her undeserving boss, too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Toe Jam's ? Really ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...