A Mother's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, with some effort, so do I. I don't even need to be told. I just...

I want to feel her skin again. I want that raptous pleasure. I'm addicted to that feeling, and Juliet doesn't even need to order me around anymore -- I will do anything, anything at all, of my own initiative, just so I can get to touch her feet again.

Every kiss is a new hammer blow against me, breaking down the barriers to my mind. Every kiss feels like a little clitoral orgasm, but on my lips and tongue. I kiss each of her toes, and then travel upwards towards the ankle, then down to the heel. She lifts the sole for me to shower in kisses.

When I get to her toes again, I stick my nose in there, breathing deeply -- the scent is sweaty, tangy, unpleasant, but the skin-on-skin contact is a field of electricity that courses through my veins. I take her toes lovingly in my mouth, and it's like dozens of orgasms exploding over my tongue.

Gratefully, I swallow every bit of toejam, dutifully performing the servantly tasks I received from so many girls in the past.

Every kiss rips away a chunk of me, tossing it into the void, lost to me forever.

My bitch boss persona is crumbling, kiss after kiss. My self-confidence melts, and I feel like a fat, silly girl out of her depth, an amateur hypnotist who just met a true master, an unfuckable bowl of fat whose only purpose in life is to worship the feet of the pretty, rich, popular girls like Juliet.

My new boss's words penetrate my mind like a strapon would, stimulating the clit in my brain, subduing it under her control.

"I like it here," she says. "I think I'll ask daddy to buy the place for me."

"Anything, ma'am," I say. "Please, keep me close." Very close. I can't live without her touch. I just, I...

Juliet's laughter is so pure and chrystalline, it clashes with the cruelty and beauty of her victory over me.

"And just like that, the great office hypnotist is turned into a pet," she says, running her toes affectionately through my hair, then placing her sole squarely atop my head. She pushes down, pressing my face against the back of her other, arched foot.

So much physical contact, combined with the psychological humiliation, nearly threatens to make me space out.

"No need to fear for your job, slave," Juliet says, exploring every nook and cranny of my face with her feet. In my peripheral vision, I'm aware she's staring at my fellow slaves now, the mother-daughter pair that is to be the very last of my conquests.

"I'll keep Aurora as my PA. Arianna can be my secretary, you had the right idea in making her submit to her own mum. I'll honour that tradition. As for you, Anita..." she says with an evil glint in her eye. "You have so much to make up to so many girls in this office. Aurora and Arianna included."

"Uggggh," I say, stupidly, words failing me. "Eeeek?"

"What do you say we restyle your position as office whore, with a quarter of the pay a secretary makes? You can sleep here if that's too low to pay rent, I don't mind."

To punctuate her words, she slaps my face with her left foot, loudly.

And I orgasm.

My climax comes unexpectedly upon me, like a tidal wave rising from beyond the horizon. It washes down on me, radiates from the centre of me, making my extremities tremble and quiver as a guttural moan rises from my throat.

Juliet smiles to herself from above, knowing that I will accept it -- that I would never tolerate being fired, being kept away from her, now that I was addicted to her touch.

But I know evil hypnotists. I was one myself, until mere minutes ago. Juliet will not be content with leaving this unspoken. She wants my unconditional surrender.

"If you agree with your demotion," she says, angling one foot before my lips, "deepthroat my foot, and cum."

I stare at her with wide, terrified eyes -- but my body doesn't hesitate. I suspect the amount of physical contact that entails is going to make my brain go haywire, but at this point, I don't care -- it will be worth it.

So, like a starving woman, I throw myself forward, mouth open, as Juliet's petite, neatly pedicured, rich-girl-foot seamlessly enters my mouth.

The sensation is too overwhelming for words. As my lips plunge as down as they will go, as Juliet's toes caress my palate, and I gag and spit around her foot to shove it all in, the insane pleasure shatters my brain like an earthquake. There is nothing to my world, except this devastating feeling.

I can hear the ftzzzs and pops in my brain, as my mental faculties begin to shut down, one after another. It doesn't deter me. I refuse to stop gagging and deepthroating and drooling all my IQ over this foot.

Just like that, I go dumb.

Just like that, I get demoted.

Just like that, I lose, and cum, and cum, and cum, and cum...

And just like that, my mind finally goes blank.