A Mother's Girls-Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Added Morgan.

"It makes you wonder. If a mother discovers a son is like that. Should she give him up for adoption, before he be spoils the family honor?"

Then added Reagan. Posing it like a deep question. And that blow really landed hard with poor Alex...

"Ouch girl! Hahaha! But maybe..."

Interjected Brooklyn. Who further added.

"Do you think it will grow? What if upon growing it is twisted, and ugly?"

"Then it is useless."

Said Reagan.

"In any case. It is not just the rod and nuts. It is the hips, and pelvis too. Can they pull, or push, the weight. His do not seem very developed."

Then added Morgan, holding onto a chunk of Alex's right hip.

"Nope. They do not."

Added Reagan about his son again, as she took hold of his whole manhood, she just grabbed him like piece of meat! And pushed and tugged.

Till Alex felt Brooklyn slide her hand around his abdomen, then his chest, and said.

"When we hire strippers and hookers, we also make sure they have more abs and pecs than this. It is not like he has none, but not enough for full price for sure."

Alex, getting his masculine self-esteem carpet bombed with nuclear weapons, was beginning to wonder if he could run. If he should run. Just four chicks on heels, he thought for an instant. What are they going to do? Chase after him? But truth is their self-assured mien, and their sex-appeal, is what kept him rooted there. And his terror of the woman currently possessed of his mother's body.

"Yes. His arms are pretty weak too. And his legs. He was always benched when playing team sports growing up. And told that "next time" would be his turn to walk onto the field."

Another devastating blow from Reagan.

"Moreover. I know he cannot dance if his life depended on it. So no way he can strip."

Another knockout blow from Reagan.

"So stripper is out. And hooker is not looking promising. Is there any special skill he may have that may earn him remedial credit?"

Asked Addison.

"Stamina?"

Asked Brooklyn.

"Would not know in the context that matters, but in general no."

Responded Reagan. Then she added.

"I can out marathon him."

"Please... Reagan...Ms. Nieminen...can I go now?"

Began to interject Alex, teary eyed.

"Oh the boy speaks! But no, you are not going anywhere till you have earned your keep. And that is the last we will discuss of that!"

Said Reagan as she stepped, seductively but menacingly, near her son again. Fearing another knee in the groin, Alex flinched, recoiled, and shut his mouth up.

"We could try to find out if he has good technique, but it seems unpromising, and hence a waste of a good hour or so."

Then added Brooklyn. And further, she said.

"I know he can get it up. Saw it way up when I let him in. Tenting his pants. But even then it did not amount to much."

"Girls, I am leaning towards only one possible thing we could use this boy for. Pro-sub. Though I am loathe to pay him a cent for it. Maybe we will give him a tip at the end if he does ok."

Then declared Reagan, leaving Alex in utter shock at the sentence his mother look-alike was beginning to pass.

"Sounds like a good idea."

Said Addison.

"I agree."

Said Morgan.

"If that is the finding of the jury..."

Then finally interjected Brooklyn.

"Brooklyn. Do we have our slave gear?"

"Of course dear! Will be right back!"

Added chirpily the youngest of the four women. While Alex squirmed under the gazes and smirks, and occasional pinches, of the three others. Circling around him in high heels. Reagan considered her son as she did so. He seemed in distress, but not irreparably broken. Good because she intended to keep him in that state, and take him as far as he could take it. Reagan was not even afraid of leaving a few psycho-socio-sexual scars on Alex, so long as they healed. Getting back at him for trespassing her weekend was one thing. But teaching him a lesson about not walking into more than he could not handle required a harsher education, and she intended to give it to him.

*****

"Oh thanks Brooklyn!"

Said Reagan as her blonde friend came back. And then added.

"We have all our usuals?"

"Yes. And some new steel chastity devices."

What? Considered the suddenly alarmed Alex. What is in that duffel bag?! All of a sudden he felt like a bunch of snakes were going to crawl out of the bag and bite him. But he was incredibly attracted and yet terrified of all these women. He was not even sure what it is that they were doing to him, but whatever it was, it was working. He felt like he had rope coiled around him. Like he was leashed to their will. The combination of a strong sexual pull, which was magnetic. And the strong social pushdown, which was gravitational. It was ripping his mind apart. The mid height honey blonde, the tall brown-blonde, the mid height red-blonde, and the tall platinum blonde, who were Brooklyn, Addison, Morgan, and Reagan respectively--the last of which ought to be his mother but was not showing it--were like a whirlwind of teasing and humiliation. And he felt he was going to be swept away like by a tornado.

"Great. Could you please hand Addison and Morgan the manacles and shackles. Then give me one of the new steel devices. Small will do. And take the collar and leash yourself?"

"Your pet, your call, sister!"

Said Brooklyn.

"Please girls. Help yourselves. Seriously. Ok?"

"Ok, if you say so."

Replied Morgan, and the other two nodded. I am a person! Thought Alex. How come nobody is asking me! But her mother's friends were only concerned about overstepping a Reagan limit, not an Alex limit. And no matter what they said, they felt they could go no further than Reagan had herself. Reagan knew that, so she kept pushing the limits. But it also meant one of her friends would not overreach and accidentally break her son. When they picked some hapless sap or two or four at a bar, none cared if they broke them for good. Condemned them to a psychiatric ward. Alex was the first that was different in that respect, were they cared enough to make sure not to shatter him.

In any case, soon Alex felt three pairs of beautiful manicured and polished hands binding him of neck, hands, and feet. That was a psychosexual shock. Each device locked with a small keyed padlock or two. But what he really was not prepared for, was the feeling of Reagan grabbing his manhood by the base, closing a steel ring around it. Threading a couple of connecting pieces into it. Then enveloping his once again growing penis in a steel tube that stunted its growth. And finally, pulling a very small fingerprint padlock from her pocket, locking it onto the device. The whole operation having been performed with great efficiency, and clinical detachment. Even as it meant the woman that looked like his mother's sexy evil twin had a very good grope of the organs that made him a man. Punctuated with a malicious glare and smile she gave him at the end, after she was done condemning him to celibacy for as long as she willed.

"I do not know about you girls, but I think he looks much better like this. Boys like him are not meant to go about uncollared, unshackled or unfettered. Let alone having their manhood's swing free."

Is what Reagan said to her friends, ignoring her by now emotionally pained son before her. And.

"Hahaha!"

The girls all laughed. While Alex did not feel like laughing at all.

"Oh, you will be ok, I promise."

Said Reagan sounding just a tiny bit like his mother for a split second. A minuscule amount like his mother. Before she went up on her toes a bit, wrapped her arms around his neck again, and this time gave him a long, deep, French kiss. Which instantly had Alex's manhood straining against its newly fitted steel cage.

"Want a room, Reagan?"

Asked Addison after the mother disconnected from her son.

"No need yet. And have a test drive too, if you want."

"I'll take you up on that!"

Said Brooklyn.

"Me too."

Said Morgan.

And both women proceeded to make out in turn with the naked and bound slave that was Alex. Which continued to stimulate Alex's manhood in his cage. Until he groaned from the agony and despair he felt confined in his prison!

"Uuuggghhh!"

He eventually went.

"Hahahahahahaha!"

Went Reagan. And added.

"That is such a riot! You do not want a girl to kiss you, Alex? Why? Are you feeling too cramped?"

And all four women exploded in laughter at that. While Alex just wanted to disappear into thin air from the shame.

*****

By the time the laughter died down, Reagan, and her friends, were struggling to catch their breath. But Reagan managed to ask Brooklyn.

"Can I have the leash first? We will take turns."

"Sure thing."

Said Brooklyn handing the leash handle over. Then Reagan snapped at her son.

"Be a good boy and get on all four paws, now!"

As she signaled her son down, who was about to burn up in shame from being talked to like a dog by his mother. Who as soon as he was down, began to walk towards the patio door of their ground level suite. And said to her friends.

"We will take him for a walk. Practice some tricks."

Friends who nodded, and soon Alex was crawling naked on all fours in the fortunately dark and empty resort gardens, between, but also behind, all four women. Who click clacked like a Gatlin gun from their stiletto heels on garden flagstone. The shame was intense. And he tried to distract himself admiring each of the women's' strutting. Brooklyn swayed her hips the most. And Reagan, his own mother, took the longest foot in front of foot, model prances. Morgan actually swayed her right hand like pendulum, her wrist bent, which made her entire arm sway look incongruously demure, almost girly. Addison did a bit the opposite of what his mother did. Kept her feet one side of the other. Which underlined the exquisite thigh gap she had. And Alex groaned from the pressure in his cage of admiring it all.

"You know what is funny about this?"

Asked Reagan of her friends.

"That this pet actually likes dogs. Always asked for one, but I never indulged him. Well, he can feel like one now!"

Said Reagan again to her friends. And Brooklyn responded.

"Seriously girl, you are evil. But I love you like that."

"Thank you."

Responded Reagan, till they got to an open field in the gardens and Reagan, offering the leash handle, said.

"Who wants it next?"

"I'll take it."

Said Brooklyn. Who picked up a small branch, a stick really, from the grassy lawn. And unbuckling the leash from Alex's collar, said.

"Fetch!"

As she threw the stick out into the distance.

Alex was in shock now. Shell shock. And did not move. But he saw Reagan's face turn into a scowl, and he went trotting on all fours into the dark meadow after the stick as fast as he could, before the scowl turned into something worse. It was difficult to do at speed, since he was manacled and fettered. But he got to the stick were it landed, and almost picked it up with a hand, before he thought better of it. He did not want to risk Reagan's wrath. So he picked it up with his mouth, and trotted back. And offered it to Brooklyn, who said.

"Good boy!"

As she scratched him behind the ear. Alex liked, nay he loved, the touch. But he wanted to die of shame. He kept his head down, so nobody would see his tears. And looked at nothing but the four pairs of lethal stilettos, till Brooklyn threw the stick again. And directed.

"Fetch!"

Again. And Alex ran out again. It occurred to him as he trotted in shame, with a mother like his, who needs mean girl relational bullies? But he bit the stick, and trotted back. Offered it. And trotted out again, when the 35 year old honey blonde in heels threw it out again. Brooklyn kept it going for ten rounds, till Alex could almost crawl no more. Then she offered the pet to another of the women.

"Morgan? Addison?"

"I'll take a turn."

Said Morgan, taking the unbuckled leash but simply holding on to it. Then she intoned.

"All right boy, show us some tricks. Rollover!"

And Alex, once again was in too much shock to do as instructed immediately the first time. But he did roll, uncomfortably, from the binds that hobbled him.

"Good boy!"

Said the 38 year old woman, flinging her strawberry blonde tresses, as she scratched behind Alex's ear too.

"Rollover!"

She intoned again. And Alex, devastated but resigned, did as directed again. Even as he looked, with pleading eyes, to Reagan. Eyes that said, "I am sorry. I get it. Can we stop now?" But Reagan's eyes said in return "Not even close."

"Down!"

Said Morgan next. And Alex went down on his stomach. Then quickly she said.

"Up!"

And Alex went back on all fours. Morgan continued that for a while. And Brooklyn at some point, chuckling, added.

"This is hysterical! I guess we are trying some new things on a very special boy this time!"

"Hahaha!"

Then went all the women. Till Morgan said.

"Ok. I could keep this up all night. But I think it is your turn, Addison."

And the redhead handed the brown haired woman the leash. Addison took it from her friend. And then snapped it back onto Alex's collar. Adding.

"Thanks Morgan."

"Pet, I bet you are thirsty. Want a drink? Come! I saw a little artificial stream on the way here!"

And she proceeded to strut there, trailing Alex on a leash like Reagan had done. With all the women friends walking side by side just in front of the boy again. Alex's mind was all but numb now. He was deep in subspace, something he had not experienced before, and now was getting his sub cherry viciously popped by his own mother and her friends.

When they got there Alex had a look at the stream. He obviously would have to bend over and lick to get anything to drink from it. And it was clear to him that probably was not even potable water. But the 37 year old brown-blonde, who was a physician no less, clearly did not care. Because no sooner they were there she said to him.

"Drink, boy!"

And by now resigned to doing as directed, Alex did. He lapped the water away, and did manage to get some of it. Not enough to quench his thirst, but it was a start. And he looked so pathetic, it did not take long for the women, starting with Reagan, to crack up in contagious laughter.

"Hahahahaha..."

And Alex just shivered as he drank and bore being the butt of the hot-moms entertainment.

On the way back, Addison kept the leash, and Alex trailed after her, even as he caught a brief glimpse from Reagan that might, possibly, maybe, had meant "you are not even close to done yet, but hang in there." And that gave him a little strength to hang on.

*****

Back at the girls' suite, Reagan took back the leash from Addison, and walking her son still like a dog, the 40 year old blonde guided him to a spot in front of an L shaped living room couch. Where she made sure he stayed on all four's parallel to one side of the L, and perpendicular to the other. And briefly crouching in front of him, she held him by both sides of the face, turned his eyes towards her, and said.

"You have been good. Keep it up."

Before she kissed him in the lips. Alex was past understanding normal from abnormal. But he felt that was a genuine sign of love from Reagan. Even if he was no longer sure who Reagan was. Just a very hot blonde chick, maybe. And his heart beat faster. And he found a little more strength to endure. Even as Reagan stood up and just left him there.

"Ok, time for some refreshment I presume, girls."

"Absolutely!"

Said Addison, and the other two agreed.

"Can somebody get us that champagne in the fridge? And the ice? I am getting something else."

And Reagan proceeded to go to one of the suite closets, where she had seen a very large serving tray. It seemed large enough to go over a couple having breakfast in bed, and it was exactly what she needed. So after finding it, she picked it up, and returned to the living room with it. Then she opened it up, and placed it directly over her son's back, turning him into a human coffee table instantly. Then she knelt down in front of him again, to tell him.

"Lower your shoulders a bit... yes like that perfect. Now do not move an inch until I say so, and things might go better for you in a bit. Understood, boy?"

"Yes Reagan. Yes Ms. Nieminen."

Said the resigned boy. And it did hurt the mother a bit he was already so resigned. That he had bent to her cruel will so quickly. But it did not hurt her enough to weaken her resolve to cut short the hard lesson she wanted to teach him.

So she just stood up and forgot about him, or so it felt to Alex, for next half hour or two.

"Oh, you have found us a table, great!"

Said Morgan as she came back with the ice in a wine chilling bucket, while Brooklyn came back with the champagne, and Addison came back with four flutes.

The women all proceeded to take a place around the L-shaped couch, and place the items they carried on Alex's back tray. He felt the weight of them go on, and did his best to not so much as breathe. But keeping level was hard work. Even more so as all the women sat down, and four sets of killer heeled feet appeared around him. Reagan actually dropped her pumps, and crossed her feet right under her sons face, as she sat near the couch angle and right in front of him. While Brooklyn sat farthest from the angle on the other side, and without dropping her heels, she crossed them under Alex's navel, and began to toy with his caged manhood with her shoe toes. Morgan, and Addison did not assault Alex's concentration as directly as Brooklyn and his own mother did, but two was enough for Alex's experience to become an ordeal immediately. And yet his intense efforts were apparently not good enough, because as soon as Morgan began pouring, she said to her friends.

"Look at the champagne in the glasses. Not level. Your boy makes a better dog than a table, I am afraid, Reagan."

"Haha. True. But I do not think he has been a table before. I do not think the girls he dates are that mischievous. Then again, I do not think he has been a dog either. Well, not true, he did play dog as a child."

Then Addison picked up a small decorative marble, perfectly spherical, from a pretty stack of them on a side table, and placing it over Alex let it roll in the direction of descent, saying.

"See! Not level. Brooklyn, why don't you kick him in the nuts. Reagan did it, so I am sure it is ok."

"Haha! I am sure it is ok. But maybe let's not resort to nut kicking just yet?"

Said Brooklyn with a little compassion. Alex was once again experiencing intense ignominy at his situation. And he was thinking. Please, ladies! I am a person! I am really sorry for crashing this party! It certainly will not happen again! Even though a while back his penis had started leaking profusely, and it miffed him that it did. Since the foursome of hot 35-40 year old women had dished out nothing but relentless teasing, brutal humiliation, and so far total denial.

In any case Brooklyn's gentle toying with his manhood, and Reagan's feet an inch from his mouth and nose, was making it harder to stay as level as he already was. Reagan flexed her toes right in front of his eyes. And she stretched her feet open. And even though faint, the scent of her feet was drilling a pleasurable hole in her son's nasal cavity. And he could not help a groan escape him.

"Grrrrr..."

"Oh. Now he even growls. Not ok."

Said Morgan as she considered what punishment suited the crime.

"I think the source of his growl is punishment enough. I am fucking with his head with my feet."

Said the boy's mother.

"Oh. That always works with the boys. It amazes me how many of them loose the use of their prefrontal cortex, their higher thinking brain, with a pair of feminine feet waved at their faces."

Said Addison, the 37 year old brunette.