A Mother's Girls-Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or a pair of feminine feet used to toy with their manhood's."

Added Brooklyn, who was doing exactly that. And then Addison added.

"You know what, girls, this reminds me of couple of years back, when we picked up those two other college guys at a bar. Brought them to our suite. And fucked with their heads till they were crying for mercy. Each one of them ended up servicing all four of us on his knees, before we just hand jobbed them and sent them off. That was excellent!"

"We might be heading there, ladies."

Said Reagan, as she brought her feet yet closer to her son's face.

"Another good one, was the handsome athlete we picked up, tied up, and rode two at a time. Then evicted with nothing to show for his trouble."

Added Brooklyn. And Reagan said.

"That might be somewhere we are heading too."

And through all this Alex agonized over the interminable list of sexual cruelties he could be subject to next. And he almost gave up trying to stay level, so he could lean down onto his mother's toes, and give them a good long suck. What was wrong with him! He thought as he realized what his desire was. This 40 year old blonde, your mother or not, is a witch! And she cast some sort of spell on you! Do not fall for it! But he felt it was hopeless. And he just tried his best to not lose his humanity, pretty difficult when you have been used as a dog and are being used as a table. As he waited for eventually, his ordeal to end. And this surreal experience to be over. And time seemed to slow to a crawl, as the four hot moms around him talked and drank, and he just stayed there not forgotten, but disregarded for sure.

*****

Until finally the woman that looked like his mother seemed to remember he was there and asked him.

"Boy, do you want to lick and suck my feet?"

"Yes, Ms Nieminen."

"You look like it. And you certainly feel like it, with all the drool you have been slobbering on my feet. I will tell you what. I will take the tray of your back. Give you a break from that. Then you can suck my friends' feet. Then, after you are done with them, you can suck mine. Does that sound like a good deal to you?"

"Yes, Ms Nieminen!"

"See girls, I told you we would get there!"

Then intoned Reagan to her friends, and all four of them cracked up in laughter.

"Hahaha!"

"Reagan, I know you want us to stop commenting, but seriously, girl, you are evil. It is only been a couple of hours and you have overcome 19 years of prior training to have him pussy whipped. Wrapped around you sexy cruel little finger!"

Said Brooklyn.

"Well thank you! I take that as a compliment. But who said the prior 19 years were entirely in opposition? In any case, a boy is a boy. And I do know this one. Weak spots and all."

And Alex mas mortified his "mother" and her friends were discussing manipulating him so callously. Yet he was increasingly aroused by it too. And he did want to suck Reagan's feet like his life depended on it. So he watched the foursome move the champagne and flutes to side tables. And Reagan remove the tray from his back to place it where it came from. And after coming back said.

"Boy, start with my friend Brooklyn first. You saw her first today and she gave you the first hard on, so she earned it. Chop chop, get to it!"

And Brooklyn and the other girls laughed.

"Haha!"

In case, Alex rotated where he was to face Brooklyn. And looking up at her from his position on his knees on the ground looked up at the lithe blonde while he pulled each of her red pumps away and gently put them aside. Upon which Brooklyn crossed her legs elegantly like a Duchess, and gently swung her elevated foot at Alex like an offering. And understanding he was to start with that foot, Alex looked straight up at the beautiful woman in red, and without breaking eye contact, enveloped her foot with his lips.

She smiled down at him, with some condescension, yet some kindness too, as Alex began to suck bunches of toes all at once. He immediately began to smell and taste the briny essence of a beautiful woman's foot, and it inflamed him even more than he was. He decided to lie prostrate, rather than kneel, to see if he could dry hump the floor as he sucked on Brooklyn's foot, but no sooner had Reagan got wind of what he was doing, that she snapped at him.

"Don't you dare get yourself off, you pathetic little pervert, or there will be hell to pay!"

And though he stayed prostrate on the ground, Alex felt compelled to stop the humping, as he sucked Brooklyn's foot away. He licked too, particularly the sole. And he licked the space between each toe as well. And he was ravenous, and he was ashamed at himself for looking ravenous, on the floor like a beast in heat before his Mistress. Who just kept smiling down at him with that kind condescension, oxymoron as that was. And as he worked her foot he found her so beautiful, so desirable, he felt his manhood was going to come apart. And he realized he did not even know half the tricks these women had to enthrall young men like him. But that he was utterly helpless before them.

Eventually Brooklyn just pulled her foot roughly from Alex. And Alex was in near despair. But she only pulled it to put that foot down, and give Alex her other foot. Which then Alex proceeded to consume with as much abandon as the first. Then Brooklyn did speak to him to say.

"Boy, you do have a talent for this. You have enough hunger to make a girl feel special. Desired. I guess we chose right after all, in deciding slave was your natural talent!"

And the three other women laughed at that. Alex felt there had been a lot of laughter that evening. And that it was all at his expense.

Eventually Brooklyn pulled her second foot back. And this time she did snap at Alex.

"Enough! Before you lick my skin away!"

And added.

"Who is next?"

To which.

"Addison?"

Replied Reagan. Who in turn got the reply.

"I would love to."

From Addison, who offered her feet to Alex.

Addison, the 37 year old light brunette, was the one that had the most daring of the outfits. She had a silver tube top, and the black shiny ultralow club pants, and the strappy sandals. So as Alex once again turned to another woman--Addison was in the opposite end of the L relative to Brooklyn--he was in even more intense awe of the woman that looked down her nose at him. Taking the sandals off was actually just a midge more involved that sliding pumps off. But Alex did it with as much devotion. Still prostrate as he had been for the second half of Brooklyn's foot suck. And he once again looked up at the hot-mom before him as he took his first lick. This time, a lick between big and index toe. And he proceeded to lick his way between Addison's toes before he moved on to the next thing.

Addison had her toe nails painted vampish black, which went perfect with her getup. While Brooklyn's were crimson red, matching her own getup. And Alex fantasied this was a chick he had never met before, till he just met her this night at a club, and now here he was licking and sucking her feet. He basically fantasized he was one of her, and her friends', usual prey. And he found that thought arousing. Even without dry humping in his steel cock-cage, he found himself more and more on the edge of orgasm from what he was doing, on his stomach, with a beautiful foot in his mouth. Four gorgeous women all around him, looking down at him, laughing at him, and having a good time with each other.

Till Addison, less gently than Brooklyn, basically kicked Alex's face off. Recrossed her legs. And offered her other foot to Alex. Who despite smarting from the kick in the face, got to work with as much devotion on the second foot as he had on the first. Addison then asked her friends.

"What is it about boys, and men, that when they turn uber devotingly puppy dog, they become repulsive, rather than attractive? That makes us feel contempt, rather than affection for them?"

"Not sure, but my theory is that it makes them look cheap. And what is the value of having the devotion of a worthless man? Better to have less than devotion from a man that is worth something."

Said Morgan. And Reagan, and Brooklyn nodded.

So poor Alex almost teared up, from being basically scorned by the woman whose foot he had in his mouth. Till she had enough of that too, and told him.

"Go! Find another foot to try to sate your hunger on!"

And the girls laughed.

"Hahaha!"

Then it was 38 year old Morgan's turn. And once again Alex turned to her between Brooklyn and his mother. And admired her beautiful flaming hair and pretty face. And the black cold shoulder top, low rise bootcuts, and the black booties she wore. And unzipped her booties first, before he slid them off after that, like he had done with Brooklyn's pumps. And looked up at her as he licked her sole. And admired her own flavor of foot brine. He also actually picked up Morgan's feet a couple of times, and used them to rub his face like with a face towel. And he loved the feel of her super soft, pale redhead skin on his face. As Alex realized his need for satisfaction just kept rising and rising. But he also felt the women, especially Reagan, were not going to let him get off. So he was just inflaming his lust for nothing. And yet he did not relent, but worshiped Morgan's foot, then the other of Morgan's feet, with as much abandon.

"Are you thirsty boy? Getting your mouth dry?"

Asked Morgan as she looked down on Reagan's son.

"Yes, Morgan. Ms Morgan."

"Maybe we can share some water with you when you are done."

"Thank you Ms!"

Answered Alex as his efforts to please this Goddess doubled. Till eventually Morgan leaned forward, put her hand on Alex's forehead, and pushed him off her feet. And with drooling, open mouth, Alex let her. Then Morgan, keeping her promise, shared with Alex a short glass of water, which she kept hold of for him as he drank.

"Girls, I hope he did ok, and you enjoyed."

Said Reagan, addressing her friends.

"Hey it is always fun to have a cute boy worshiping at your feet. It is the kind of stuff I should have known when I was half my age, but did not!"

Answered Morgan.

"Well, maybe I should give him a few pointers for next time. Sounds like he could have done better."

Answered Reagan, who turned to her son and said.

"Boy, over here. Look at my eyes, and keep looking at my eyes. Keep the connection. Then I want you to start nice and slow."

As she crossed her legs presenting one of her feet to Alex. Who took his mother's white pump off reverentially. And admired her getup, of low-rise skinny and a white off-shoulder top, and her platinum blonde hair, and emerald green eyes. And how beautiful she was, and indeed he did feel the connection, thought it was a strange one he had not felt before, when their eyes met. She smiled at him, and kept the smile as he opened his lips and enveloped her big toe.

"That is good. Do it with love. I know you have the love."

Reagan added, and indeed Alex put all his passion into it. Doing it right, rather than doing it fast. Sucking one toe at a time. Licking one crevice at a time. Savoring his mother's own briny scent and flavor with every lick of the tongue. With their eyes never blinking or turning away from each other. So much so in fact, Reagan's friends were struck silent, looking at the mother-son couple having a moment. They felt like voyeurs looking in. Though they were happy for Reagan, whose son was loving her like she was an honest-to-god Goddess.

"When you lift my foot to lick my sole be careful how you do it. Don't force it into uncomfortable angles."

Added Reagan to her son, who did exactly as directed. He was realizing that though of course all feet were different, there were nuances on how that was so. And that even though of course he had never worshiped his mother's feet as he was doing now, they were shockingly familiar. He had been looking at them forever, and they were synonymous with home and a warm hearth. And he was so close to the edge just closing his lips, licking his tongue, and taking his breaths from them. And time just about stopped for Alex.

"Ok, boy. Next one."

Said Reagan eventually, elegantly reversing her leg cross. And Alex started again. He felt he wanted to be absorbed into his mother's feet, as nothing more than a palmful of moisturizing cream maybe. And Reagan, attuned to Alex, knew that is what he felt, and thought "Honey, this is one of the things I need you to learn. I love you, and you are a good boy, but you are vulnerable. The right woman with the right skills can turn you into her marionette. And hurt you pretty easily if she wished. Because as a boy, you are weak. Even your own mother can turn you into her marionette and hurt you if you are not careful. Just wave her feet at your face for half an hour, and you are putty in her hands. So be more thoughtful of what you walk into, when, and why." But she did not voice any of those thoughts out loud. And even though she wanted to enjoy her son's devotion longer, and wanted him it enjoy it longer, all of a sudden she pulled her second foot away from him, as she saw that a second longer, and he could have cum. And that was not ok.

"That is enough, boy."

Is all she told him, curtly, less he forget he was here as slave.

*****

"I think he is warmed up now. How about we have him to service us where it counts, girls?"

Then said Reagan to friends. And she got exactly the response she expected.

"Yes!"

"Aye!"

"I can certainly go along with that!"

"Ok, boy, now is the real test. Brooklyn is going to stand up for you, and still on your knees, you are going to help her out her pants. Then you are going to get your pretty face between her thighs, and you better take her to heaven."

Said Reagan to her son. And had he not been complete putty by now, he would have thought the attitude was hysterical given the context. He was being threatened to make sure he did a good job servicing a Goddess! I mean, who had that job? Oh yeah, male hookers, which is one of the jobs he had been evaluated for, and found wanting. He did not need the threat anyway, as he reached for the exquisite hips of the 35yo blonde hot-mom, and helped her out of her jeans and panties. Nor did he need it when he helped her gently back onto the couch. Nor did he need it when he moved his head slowly between her thighs, and began to service her as was expected of him. And it must not have been too bad, because she was soon voicing.

"Oh...oh..."

Holding onto his scalp, and clamping and unclamping her thighs around his face. And Alex realized that was the first time in his life he had gone down on a "hot-mom". She had done several non-married non-mother girls his age. But this was the first stunningly self-assured 30 something Goddess. And somehow he felt the Goddess treatment was even more appropriate here.

"Looks like your boy has some skill."

Said Morgan to Reagan, as the two of them and Addison watched Brooklyn having the time of her life.

"He must have practiced on his girlfriends. I also think he has given up all resistance by now. He is ours for as much as we want him for as long as we want him. Sorry it is only him girls, but the night is still young. He could just be our warm up if we want it so."

"We will see. I am happy with this. Thank you for sharing, Reagan."

Said Addison to Reagan. And had Alex not been busy between Brooklyn's legs, and had he heard, he might have been offended it was presumed he was Reagan's property. Like in some strictly hierarchical gynarchical or matriarchal society, where he was his mother's property, till he became his wife's property. How strange would that be!

But he was lost between the honey blonde's legs, till she went.

"Aaahhh!"

And clamped her thighs hard around his face, pinning him there for a couple of minutes. And when she let go of the clamp, she slid her legs away and crossed them away from Alex.

"That was nice. But I am not selfish. Next girl up!"

Intoned Brooklyn, while Alex swayed on his knees, his face sticky with the blonde's juices.

By now Addison assumed she was next. They seemed to have settled in a youngest to oldest order. So she stood up, and curled her finger at Alex to come. Who shuffled there on his knees, and looking up at this light brunette Goddess, helped her out of her sexy black club pants and panties. Then she sat down, and split her legs, and curled her finger again for Alex to get to work. And he did.

"Is he ok?"

Asked Morgan of Reagan.

"He looks a little woozy"

She added. Then Reagan snorted.

"Oh yes. He is probably just high on feet, and now vaginas! But look at him. He just wants to serve! Is it not adorable?"

"Yes."

Answered Morgan. Addison was busy getting her pleasure, and Brooklyn was still recovering from hers, so those two girls were a little withdrawn at the moment. But Addison was being vocal, like Brooklyn had been.

"Uhum... uhum... uhum."

And she was just leaning back, her arms splayed on the couch seat back rest, her eyes closed. As her friend's son serviced her. And service her well he did. Because no long after she voiced her orgasm too.

"Ooooo!"

And let her head fall all the way back, as Alex pulled back waiting for instructions from the Goddess he was serving. Who merely voiced, breathily.

"Morgan..."

Who then intoned.

"I am ready!"

And Alex, little more than a shared vibrator by now, knelt before the redhead who stood before him. As he reverentially pulled this Goddess' low rise bootcuts down, and her panties down. Who then sat back and leaned back all the way, lifting and parting her legs. So Alex actually had to half climb the couch to get to her. But get to her he did, as he began to service her with as much commitment as he had her friends before her.

Reagan looked at her son, as his face disappeared between her friend's thighs. He did ok as a sexually objectified boy. She, of course, had never seen him like that before. But he could be boytoy of a woman like her or her friends full time. She could see his penis leaking profusely out of his cage. Poor boy, he must be seriously hot and bothered, she thought. But that is on him. He walked into the wild foursome's night, not the other way around. And even though that was his son they were using, she still felt the pleasure of having lassoed a young man into serving and servicing them while his own equipment remained useless inside a little cage. She did have a streak of sexual sadism, of true sexual sadism, she thought. And she saw her friend throw her head back, and emit a muted yelp through pursed lips.

"Mmmmm..."

When Alex achieved his objective with her. Now all three of her friends, Brooklyn, Addison, and Morgan, had nice content post orgasmic glows. While her son had a nice feral desperate look when he pulled back from between Morgan thighs. And she herself was so wound up she could kill someone for it. But she intended to have her fill of her own son soon enough. But not how he expected, just about now.

"Reagan. Ms. Nieminen. May I..."

"Do to me what you have done for my friends? Hahaha! You have not earned it yet. You do not deserve to be in control with me, so when I come on you it will not be with you in control."

She snapped angrily at her son. Then she added.

"Girls, can you get the two strap-ons from our treasure chest? And follow me?"

She said as she stood up, dropped her pants and panties herself to be naked from the waist down like her friends. Then got hold of the leash to her son's neck, and began to drag him like a dog again, this time to one of the suite bedrooms. As her friends, happy so far with all of Reagan's sharing, said some variant of.

"Sure thing."

And they followed along.

*****

Alex was saddened he had been rejected from licking the woman that looked like his mother. He would have given his all, and made her feel like the greatest Goddess of all. But she had spurned him, and it stung. Now he was again simply her pet crawling after her. Women were cruel! Even this woman! Who his instinct told him should be safe for him, yet here she was, putting him through the greatest sexual humiliation, not always unpleasant but humiliation non the less, of his life. He still did not understand why was all this was necessary, how it all went wrong. But here he was, collared, manacled and fettered, and in a cock cage crawling after his parallel universe mother. Flanked by three of her women friends, who had only piled onto his distress with abandon.