A Mother's Girls-Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Reagan made it to the suite bedroom she confirmed it suited the purpose. A large king bed adorned the center of the room, and a couple of comfortable chairs decorated the side. So she dragged her pet-and-son behind her, and ordered him.

"Center bed, face up, now."

As she expected him to do instantly, which he did. He had hurt puppies eyes, she saw. He had felt rejected by her, and it had stung. Boohoo, she thought. You better man up. Because we women, love to spurn and reject! I'll make sure you learn that lesson well before the night is over.

Once he was in position, she turned to her friends.

"Girls, still only 1am. We can have some more fun here and continue with your original plan if you are still game. But why don't we all ride the boy before we decide? Like we did the athlete?"

And her half naked group friends smiled. And Brooklyn said.

"Reagan, I am not one to say no to starting the night with a few orgasms already in the bag. But, you still ok we use your boy so hard?"

"Oh yes! He needs a hard lesson. And the lesson is not yet over."

Addison simply lifted her hands in a gesture of "if you say so." And Morgan nodded. So Brooklyn simply said.

"I call riding his fake cock first."

And with the strap on dildo, she approached Alex to wrap the toy around his pelvis, hips and thighs.

"I will take face then."

Said Addison, and took the other strap-on from Morgan, and approached Reagan's son with it. To shove a small projection of it into his mouth, and wrap the rest around his face.

Alex could not believe the two hot women, naked from the waist done, decking him out as a giant sex toy. And his real manhood stretched and leaked in its cage. But he also understood his real manhood will feel nothing to be ridden like this. And that it was going to be agony. Indeed as soon as both hot women were done setting him up, and had straddled his pelvis and face respectively, he felt the pleasure of their crotches, their hips, their thigs on him. But his face was also suffocating under Addison. And his real manhood remained utterly neglected near Brooklyn's butt, but impotent to do anything about it.

Brooklyn's fucking was excellent. As far as his pelvis and hips could tell. He understood a woman's pelvis and hips provided a good chunk of the pleasure of intercourse. But missing the genital stimulation was an awfully disconcerting mindfuck, and he would have screamed in frustration if it would have done any good. But Addison's crotch was directly on his face, and her thighs around it, and he might as well have had his head in a box. An intoxicating box. But a box nonetheless. Her smell and taste was dulling his mind to a smooth round bowling ball. And as the two women picked up speed, and circled his pelvis and face, he tried to buck in despair. But he was trapped. 250lbs worth of exquisite womanhood--about 125lbs times two--pinning him down. Both of them grinding hard. Both of them lubricating profusely. And Alex thought this was as cruel as waterboarding.

Please! He was back to begging in silence. Please! Addison, Brooklyn! Or you, Reagan! Please have mercy! And he felt as Brooklyn shuddered and gave out a yelp.

"Ihip!"

Indicating she had just come on his fake cock. Did not slow her down though, since after a minute of slower grinding she picked speed again. Addison's working on his face was almost worst. He was afraid she would break his neck. And her vaginal juices were getting on his nose, eyes, and ears. And he would rather have licked her some more, than having that aberration of a silicone penis sticking out of his mouth. And indeed, it seemed like Addison needed something more, because all of a sudden she pivoted while still impaled on his face. All this yoga hot-moms clearly could do all sorts of amazing things with their bodies. And facing Brooklyn now, she reached for her friend with her own face, and the two, as far as Alex could tell, started making out. Addison's new position meant Alex's nose was now in her butt crack, and he actually did not like that. But it was compensated by the fact his young male brain thought "the girl on girl stuff... it is hot!". And he wished he was not the human tool so he could see it, rather than just feel it. Both Brooklyn and Addison picked up speed and strength, grinding Alex into the dust, till he felt them both shiver and go.

"Ihip!"

"Ahk!"

Right on top of him. And it felt like they had just urinated, which they had not, since so much of their vaginal juices cascaded down to Alex's face and head, and pelvis, navel and hips. He was not entirely sure, but he thus counted at least three orgasms at his expense, and though worked up into insanity, none for him. Then the two girls slowly pulled from each other, and from their friend's son, and with shaky legs, stood up. And Alex felt a void that was only filled with the texture, scent and taste of female nectar all over him.

Then, though in a trance, Alex heard.

"Reagan, I think you have right of first refusal. Do you want pelvis or face?"

"Thank you, Morgan, I will have face."

"Are you sure."

"100%"

And Alex felt the red-blonde straddle his hips, where Brooklyn had just been before. And impale herself on his pelvic penis. Please! Not again! The boy pleaded in silence. Feeling pelvis and hips but no vagina was a terrible mindfuck. But Morgan had begun to pick up speed even before Alex's own mother approached him.

Reagan was deliberate. She looked at her son, objectified with that grotesque penis sticking out of his mouth. And she felt for him. But she also felt she loved him, and this was an unexpected way she could show him that love. Even as her friend picked up speed circling and grinding her son's pelvis, she first sat to the side of Alex's face, and the two locked eyes. She caressed his cheeks, and smiled at him. And he almost broke into tears, silently pleading for mercy. Not yet, her eyes said in return. And then Reagan moved to straddle her son's face. She looked at him one last time before sitting on him. And then she sat down right on his face penis.

Alex's world went dark when Reagan sat in his face. But, being between her legs like that felt... natural. 100%. And he inhaled deeply of her aroma, even if with a dildo out of his mouth, he could not lick. He noticed the redhead was getting wilder, probably approaching orgasm, but he vaguely registered when she achieved it. Other than for another shower of vaginal fluids that coated his body. And that happened as his mother, methodically circling and grinding on him, was just beginning to pick up speed.

After a minute of rest Morgan unimpaled herself from his fake manhood. So his world just became Reagan on his face. Indeed Reagan's three friends once again understood they were just voyeurs in a mother-son moment, as Reagan touched her breasts, lifted her hair as she circled her son's face. And when Reagan's first orgasm came, she did not miss a beat, even as she felt she had just drenched Alex's face.

Alex felt like he was going to suffocate and drown under his mother. But it occurred to him, she had given birth to him under her crotch, she could take his life away the same way. It was her right. And he thought the experience was nirvanic even if it felt lethal. So he leaned into it with all his heart and soul.

Reagan kept circling. And as she climbed in arousal, she began to hold onto Alex's scalp with rough hands. Oh boy! Why do you have to be so stupid! She thought. But then she also thought, if this is what happens when you are stupid, I could get used to you being stupid more often. But then she thought, of course not! And in her inner conflict, she came on her son's face again. This time she screamed.

"Ahhh!"

And after she collected herself for a minute, she unimpaled herself, to basically rip the dildo off her son's face. And Alex took a moment to look at his mother with awe. But it was cut short, because Reagan just sat on her son's face again. And this time proceeded to ride him without saddle.

Alex took advantage of the opportunity to kiss his mother's nether regions with as much passion as he could. Though it was made difficult by the fact she was grinding down with great violence. It is like she had anger, and love, and all sorts of other emotions to get out, and she was spending them with abandon. And all of a sudden Alex felt strange. It was very, very unique, and certainly a mother-son moment. He felt like he was experiencing a reverse birth. As his face struggled to fit inside his mother. It would not of course. But it almost felt that was objective of their wild unusual love making. Till Reagan came on Alex's face again. And Alex actually ruined an orgasm in his neglected cage.

Then Reagan stopped, but did not dismount her son's face. Though she did look over her shoulder, and saw the small pool of semen that had dribbled onto his navel, out of his cage. Then she did dismount him.

She looked at him for a minute, as he lay there boneless as a well-used sex toy in the middle of the bed. He had vaginal juices all over him. From the cunnilingus, and from the riding. Reagan was not counting, but in total ten orgasms had been earned by her and her friends at his expense. And her son looked the worse for wear due to it.

"Get up boy. And back to the living room."

She snapped. And as her son tottered to do so, she turned to her friends.

"Ladies all good?"

"Wow! I mean wow! You only see that once."

Morgan said to Reagan, and the two other friends concurred.

"Never seen so much passion from you. Not surprised though. Whooo!"

Morgan added.

"It is not quite 2pm. Are you girls still up to hitting a club?"

"With shaky legs, and will have to get dressed again, but I am!"

Said Brooklyn. And the other two concurred.

"Ok then. I'll dismiss the boy."

And Reagan walked away to her son.

When she got to the living room he was meek as a mouse on all fours on the floor. He was broken, for the night.

"Come over here."

She intoned at him. When he did, she revealed the key to the collar, manacle and shackle padlocks, and released her son from all that. Then she pointed to his clothes, which lay on the floor where he had dropped them, and told him.

"Get dressed."

As she started to do the same. Alex looked at her with hurt eyes, as if setting him free and asking him to get dressed was now the cruelty! Oh son, we fucked with your head good tonight I guess. That was the point. Forgive me. She thought to herself but did not say a word. And when both mother and son were dressed they approached one another, and Reagan gave Alex her SUV key fob. Alex looked at it hardly recognizing it.

"It is what you came for, is it not, boy?"

"Yes Ms. Nieminen."

"Ok. Goodnight then."

Said Reagan, expecting Alex to leave now. He reeked of womanhood, she realized. He would have to be discrete about it, she thought. But he did not move. He simply looked at her with puppy eyes.

"What is it?"

She asked.

"Reagan, what about..."

Oh you stupid idiot! She thought even before he was done. I am still not back to being your mother, and I am certainly not done being a cruel bitch to you. And you are just begging for more punishment. You clearly have not got the lesson yet! Then she interrupted him.

"The cage on your manhood? That is not coming off. There has to be consequences for your actions, and the consequence is you are gelded till I am satisfied you have learned the lesson."

Alex flinched, and shrunk, but he did not argue back. He still did not move though. So Reagan asked again.

"What now? You are trying my patience!"

"Reagan, will I, we, ever..."

"Get to consummate your desire towards me? In me, perhaps? Hahahahahaha! You crack me up! Never! And not because you are my son, but because you are not worthy as a man. Have I made myself clear?"

And Reagan saw a tear roll down her son's face.

"Yes Ms. Nieminen. I am sorry."

"You better be. Goodbye."

And Reagan shoved her son out and closed the door on him.