A Mother's Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my sexy nephew, you are going to be so good for your Auntie who loves you. Your cock is HUGE and will fill me up in all the ways I need I can see why your mommy is so wrapped up by you."

As my lips met her wet panties I was breathing in her sweet aroma and couldn't believe how great she tasted. She was wetter than she had been the past two days and her panties seemed stuck to her smooth pussy. Separating them from her hot sex I began to slide them down her legs where I ended up fumbling as my Aunt in one motion deep throated my throbbing cock. Feeling her throat flex around my cock while I breathed in my mother I almost came immediately, but luckily she came back up up for air at just the right time with spit dangling from her lips straight to the tip of my cock all with the sexiest smile on her face as if she just had the best treat.

"Okay nephew, now show your sexy Aunt how you please your mommy. She deserves it all and you need to make sure you are keeping her as happy as can be. So don't be shy, show me, show me how you please your mommy. You can taste my sweet nectar next..."

I watched my aunt spread her legs a little more as she rubbed my now wet cock with one hand and her other hand slowly began to touch herself as I began to gently kiss my mother toes through her sheer thigh highs and black open toed heels. I sucked just the tip of her toes into my mouth all while my eyes went back and forth staring into these two perfect ladies eyes. I kissed up her foot, paying special attention to her ankle, up her sexy calf, delicately placed kisses all around her knee and into her thighs. As I got closer and closer to the promise land I began to gently bite the inside of her thighs and got ready to eat up that sexy pussy. Turns out the light nibbling was doing exactly what I had hoped, goosebumps, quickened breathing, and all with light moans told me all I needed to know about what this was doing to her.

"Oh my sexy nephew, you have really turned on your mommy! Wait just a minute kissing around her delicious sex, lets make sure she really wants her son to lick her, suck on her clit, and make her cum so hard. What do you say my slutty sister, do you want your son, your little boy, to make you explode with her pleasure?"

"Yes my mistress, yes my gorgeous sister and mistress, please let my son go down on me, please let me him lick me up, it is so kinky and so taboo, but I need it, please, please, please..."

My mother trailed off into the sexiest of whimpering as her hips were gyrating and bucking forward hoping to get herself on my tongue. While my aunt made her wait for a moment, she then placed a hand on the back of my head, grabbed my hair, and guided my face right into her wanting pussy. My mother let out the loudest moan yet and had me encouraged to do all I could to please her!

"Yes my slutty sister your own son is now tasting you, mmmm, that is so hot! Now nephew, lick your mommy's little clit, suck it into your mouth and swirl that tongue around. Grab her hips and help her slide forward so your mommy ass is hanging off the edge of the couch, good, now keep kissing down her pussy. Mmm, stick your tongue deep inside her, fuck her with your tongue, shove it in and out. Oh you see how much she loves that, but my sexy nephew you won't stop there. Lick down until you get between her wet delicious pussy and her tight little back side. Yes, now lightly kiss there for a moment, good, good, now bring her thighs on your shoulders and lift her up a little so your tongue can get to her puckered ass. Yes nephew, you are going to be your mommy's good little ass licker. Now swirl your tongue around her tight back side. Ohhhh yes nephew, did you hear that moan, she loves your tongue swirling around her sphincter!"

I could feel her tight ass continue to contract and loosen over and over and over again as I swirled my tongue around her. Her moaning was incredible as she kept scooting forward to shove herself onto my tongue. During one of her thrusts forward my tongue even slipped a little inside her and I was about to loose control myself. Her deep moan when my tongue slipped in made thrust it into her ass a few times before going back to swirling it around. At this point my aunt's hand was just holding onto my cock, but I began to buck in her hands as I got more and more into licking my sexy mothers ass. It was so erotic and I wanted to please her so badly! Sensing this though, my aunt shifted a bit, but continued to give instructions.

"Okay, no need to cum so quickly, I want these balls to swell and you to explode all over both mine and my sister's face. I bet you would like seeing your mommy and aunt covered in your cum!"

With that picture in my head and my tongue in my mother's back side I was seconds from cumming, but I got the hardest slap I've ever had on my cock followed by a significant swat to my balls. I screamed out, but my face was shoved into her toned ass and I immediately got another slap to my balls. I screamed out again, but this time muffled by my mother's ass. It completely took me off the edge cumming, but I couldn't believe that I was also was so much more turned on! While I continued to swirl my tongue around I realized how submissive I was, that I loved the instructions, the commands, pleasing others instead of myself, and even the pain. Of course, it also helped to turn me back on as she went back to slowly stroking my fully hard cock.

"Oh, my nephew, you will finally be allowed to explode if you're a good boy. Now be a good son and lick back to your mommy's wanting clit. She needs your tongue to spread her pussy lips apart, dive into her wanting pussy, and up to swirling around her clit. We have played hundred's upon hundred's of times over the years and I can tell she is ready to cum all over your face!"

As I moved my way back up her slit it was so much wetter than before. She was so wet I had to gulp down her unbelievable taste and loved how my nose was completely drenched as my moved my lips and tongue up to her tiny little nub. My mother's legs were still up over my shoulders and now she began to squeeze my head between her thighs as she bucked against my tongue. It also continued to give perfect access to her tight back side.

My aunt's hands began to trace up from my hard cock, to my chest, but then I could feel her arm on me and as I took a breath I glanced down to her tracing her hand down my mother's thighs. It was so erotic to see her hands on her own sister, my mother, my nearly naked aunt next to me, all while my mother moaned from my tongue! My aunt began to whisper right next to my ear just loud enough for me to hear and in the sexiest tone yet.

"Your mother told me she already gave you her ass and I was not surprised at all. She is such an anal slut I knew she couldn't wait long for you to ram that hard cock of yours inside her tight wanting backside. So now that you've gotten her so warmed up back there I just put lube all over a couple of my fingers. Do you know that I have gotten my entire hand in her wanting back side? She came so hard that night after working up to it for hours! I bet you would like to see my breasts dangling free as I slide finger, after finger, after finger, until I was wrist deep in her wanting ass. Though I think it would be even better if I taught you how to make her tight ass gape. Her ass took at least a day to get back to normal and she spent that whole day so horny and every time she shifted in a seat or took a step she was reminded of what we had done. We'll do that another night, but for now just listen to her moan as I slip two fingers deep inside her."

I knew exactly when those fingers slipped inside her as my mother began moan even more and even began panting as she begged for more.

"Oh yes son, lick my clit, fuck my slutty ass, ohhhh my mistress, oh please can I cum, oh please let me cum on my son's tongue, it is so wrong yet so right, and I need to cum, I neeeeeeed it..."

She was bucking so much against my mouth and had my head squeezed tight between her thighs and both of her hands were on the back of my head as she shoved my face into her pussy. I felt like I would cum at the slightest touch to my cock as I was completely smothered. I would have to tell my mother and aunt how I wanted to explore face sitting and them not letting me up to breath until they want to. I must really be a submissive slut, but before I could think anymore on that and make myself cum without touching myself my mother began to buck even harder against my mouth and my aunt's fingers!

"There you go my slutty sister, I have three fingers buried deep in your ass and I just might let you... Hmmmm... will I.... mmmm, yes you can cum, let it out, cum so hard on your son's face!"

At those words I sucked her clit hard into my mouth and then got covered in her cum as my mother began to squirt all over my face. As she squirmed I even got a few shots right to the back of my throat! It was incredible how hard she came from her son and sister playing with her!

As she came down panting and out of breath I gently kissed around her pussy licking up what seemed like she had just gotten out of the shower and she just kept rubbing my head with both of her hands while thanking me for making her feel so good. She then scooted back into the couch, grabbed my face, and pulled me up to passionately kiss her and then spoke right into my ear as I was wrapped in her arms.

"Oh my little boy you made me feel SO good! Normally I would give you your reward as I can feel your hard cock against me and I bet you would love to cum, but today I'm not the one in charge of when you cum. Your Aunt and I switch dominant and submissive roles, but tonight she is in charge and I would bet really needs to cum."

As she said that, my aunt shifted up on the couch, but instead of sitting down to face me, she propped herself up on her knees and bent over the back of the couch putting her ass on full display.

"Oh my sexy little sister please direct your son to make me cum as hard as he made you cum. I am so worked up after watching how unbelievably hot that was!"

It was my mothers turn to direct the show and she didn't skip a beat from grabbing the back of my head to guide it toward my aunt's perfect ass. My aunt was a bit heavier and curvier than my mother with fuller hips, thighs, and a fuller ass and it was no less sexy. I had been buried in her double 'd' breasts and now I was going to be able to pull her g-string out from between her cheeks and bury my face in her sexy rear end.

As my face hit her rear end and dove between those cheeks I had my tongue fully extended to meet her very tight hole. To think a few days ago I had not gone down on a woman and now I had licked two puckered asses! As I began to swirl my tongue around the moan that I heard was incredible as it started low and got louder as she pushed her rear end into my face. Wanting to feel every inch of her I traced my hands up and down her thighs, felt her stomach, and then brought my hand to her soaking wet panties. She wasn't kidding about needing to cum as she was so wet!

Then to my surprise my cock was swallowed down in one shot as my mother took my entire throbbing cock down her throat. As her throat contracted around my cock her hand began to pulse as she squeezed and released and squeezed and released my balls. It was incredible as it felt so good and while the sharp pain of her squeezing was very exciting it also stopped me from cumming each time. Simply at this point I was so swollen and so worked up I needed a release and yet the agonizing wait kept making it feel better and better.

After what likely was a few minutes and felt like hours my aunt screamed out to me.

"Nephew, your tongue is amazing, but my sexy, big boy, I NEEED your cock in me, drive it into my wet wanting pussy NOW!"

I quickly stood up watched her pull her panties to the side and with my cock lubed up from being deep down my mother's throat and her so wet I just slid all the way inside of her. In many ways she felt just like my mother, but the suddle differences were amazing. I was so turned on to know I felt two different vaginas at this point.

"Yes nephew, oh god, you are SO big! Pull that cock back so just your tip is in and then pound it all the way in. I like it rough nephew so you can fuck me silly and I'll just keep cumming over and over...."

"Son, she told you she likes it rough, so slap her ass. No, not that light I said slap her ass!"

As I slapped her ass hard enough to hurt my own hand, my aunt cried out, "Yes, that's it, slap my ass hard, oh nephew I am such a bad girl with my nephews cock inside me! Take your bad auntie as yours, make it hurt... HARDER, SLAP ME HARDER... OHHHHH GOD!"

With her ass cheeks bright red I grabbed her hips and began to pound her as hard as I could. When I felt her pussy tighten all around me I slapped her ass harder than I had up to that point and drove my cock as deep as possible. It certainly worked and made her scream out in ecstasy. I felt like such a man and great lover to make her scream out! This pushed me right to the edge and as I yelled out that I was so close to cumming my mother grabbed my balls and yanked them back to pull me out of my aunt. She grabbed my cock and spun me to face her.

"Spray your mother with all that cum that has been building up, cover mommy's face son, cum ALL over my lips, eyes, nose, cheeks, everywhere my big boy, give mommy that cum facial."

She stroked my cock so quickly and pointing it right at her face as her dirty words kept coming, begging me to feed her my cum. I was right on the edge and then I felt my aunt's slender fingers behind me as they touched my own tight rose bud and as she slipped one wet finger inside me and pressed right against my prostate I couldn't hold it any longer and exploded!

My ass continued to tighten and contract around my aunt's finger as my balls completely emptied on my mother's face. I just kept shooting spurt after spurt after spurt. I had never cum that much in my life and to see my mother completely covered in my spunk already had me completely worked up all over again. It was an image I was not soon to forget!

"Oh my nephew, your slutty mommy is such a mess. Look at how you painted her entire face with your cum. She can't talk and her eyes are pasted shut. Mmmmm, I better help clean her up."

My aunt began to slowly lick up the side of my mother's cheeks and to her eyes gathering as much cum as possible on her tongue. Looking up at me she opened her mouth wide showing me how much she collected before swallowing it down and going back for more. My mother began swirling her tongue around her mouth at first and then scooping the cum off her face so she could suck it off her fingers. It was down right erotic to see my mother and aunt loving my cum as much as they did and my cock wouldn't go soft as I watched this scene you would think was unrealistic if you saw it in a porn.

Finally my mother was able to open her eyes again and all of the cum seemed to be off her face and in both her and my aunt's stomachs.

"Okay, my big boy, you made mommy feel so so good with your tongue and then your aunt with your big cock, but your aunt was right, mommy is an anal slut and needs to be gaped wide by that huge cock of yours. Let's get you ready to fuck your mommy's ass!"

Both her and my aunt climbed back up on the couch leaving a space between them for me. As they both patted the spot I sat down watching each of them take one hand to touch themselves and the other to trace all over my body. These two sexy vixens were insatiable and I couldn't believe this weekend was just getting started!


12