A Mother's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
A camping trip changes Maisie & Cole's relationship.
24.1k words
4.5
53.5k
53

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers

Note: This is the second part of a series. I strongly recommend reading Chapter 1 first. Also, this story parallels my Crash-n-Burn series, from Maisie's point of view. If you are reading those stories, be aware that there will be major spoilers here. This piece is a bit longer, as I wanted to keep their camping trip in one chapter.

Finally, I always welcome feedback. Enjoy.

*****

WEEDS

It was a snowy, wet day in mid-November. I had been putting in long hours, making sure that everything was on track for the various Christmas displays that would be going out soon. As much as I loved working at the Gage Park Tropical Greenhouse, there were a couple times each year that got to be stressful. Christmas was one of them.

The smell hit me as soon as I stepped into the house. It was a sweet and acrid odour that I was more than familiar with, having spent many days half-stoned with Nate - days that had led to some very adventurous episodes. The problem was, it was the last thing I wanted to smell right now. I barely took the time to kick off my boots and toss my coat on the sofa. I could hear Estelle and Cole talking as I reached her room, the smell much stronger.

I threw her door open, pausing a moment to take in the scene. They were both on the bed, Estelle in not much more than a camisole and panties. She was currently working on undoing Cole's belt. A saucer on her dresser, next to the door, held the smoking remains.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, picking up the roach.

Estelle jumped sideways with a scream. "Umm, it's a cigarette."

"I know marijuana when I smell it, and when I see it. Do you remember why you came here?"

"It's not that big a deal..."

"Really? You're eighteen now, do you know what that means?" I calmed my voice, trying to get through to her. "Estelle, if you get arrested, you go to adult jail, with an adult sentence. Are you trying to ruin your life?"

"It's only one joint."

"That's all it takes, as you know. Your previous conviction was for marijuana, so it would be considered a second offence."

"I was told the records are sealed."

"No, they're protected because you were a minor. You got a discharge, but the record is accessible for one year, and that's still two months away. You're so close, Estelle, I don't to see you mess it up now."

"It's just one fucking joint."

"Fine. I told you no drugs in my house. And I will not allow Cole to get involved in your mistakes. Since I can't trust you any more..."

I had wanted to convince her that it was in her best interest to do as I asked, but I could see that wasn't going to happen. I promised Brian I'd do whatever it took to protect her, and I intended to keep that promise. She wasn't listening, so it was time to change tactics. I turned and headed out the door. I collected a hammer and screwdriver and came back, pulling the pins from the door hinges.

"What are you doing?" Estelle yelled.

"I can't trust you to follow my rules, so I need to be able to keep my eye on you. If you want the door back, you need to prove to me that I can trust you."

"You can't do that! It's not fair."

I stopped. "Fair? This has nothing to do with fair, Estelle. This is protecting my home, my son and you. Don't worry, Cole's door is coming down too."

"I didn't even touch the joint," Cole protested.

"Really? Your eyes are just as bloodshot as hers. Just be glad this is all I'm doing."

A few minutes later both doors were in the basement. Sure, Cole could easily put them back on. But, I knew that he wouldn't. He would recognize that it was a punishment, and take it with as much grace as he could muster. I just had to see if I could do the same.

***

For the next while, I made a point of checking on Cole and Estelle whenever I passed their rooms. I also performed 'spot checks' to ensure there was no contraband. I'd look through their dresser drawers, check under the mattress, things like that. When I found Cole's stash of pornography, he turned bright red. I shook the magazines out to make sure nothing was hidden in the pages, then slipped them back under the mattress.

At first, they hid around the corner when they were changing. I simply walked into their rooms and watched as dispassionately as possible. There were a couple complaints, and I simply told them that I would investigate any time they were acting suspiciously. If they didn't like it, they were free to move out.

There was one unexpected side-effect of this. Both of them became used to being seen semi- or completely nude. I was not really surprised to find that I liked how Cole looked, given how much was like his father. Estelle, however, was a shock. I had never really thought of women sexually before, but her petite frame just looked amazing. She usually had her pussy shaved, while I left a patch of hair on my pubic mound. When combined with her usual Tinkerbell hairdo, Estelle naked was the picture of a sexy little pixie.

Whatever it was about her, Estelle noticed me noticing her. She started to perform for me a bit, stretching unnecessarily when she undressed, bending over or spreading her legs to flash me. For my part, every time I passed by, I stopped and watched her show. Not that she had lost interest in Cole; she probably showed her body off to him even more. More than once I caught one or the other of them going from the shower to their rooms wearing nothing but a towel. And the towel wasn't always covering much.

One particular night, I heard Estelle start the shower just before I went upstairs. As I passed Cole's room, I heard him moan. I looked in, seeing him lying on the bed, legs slightly spread. He was completely naked, masturbating with his eyes closed. It did not take much imagination to guess the topic of his fantasy. Before I could make myself continue to my room, he moaned again. White cum jetted from his very nice cock, arcing in the air and landing across his chest and hips. I must have made a noise, because he suddenly opened his eyes.

"Sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to do that while you were up."

I waved away his apology. "No, it's my fault. I heard something as I passed by and stopped. That's perfectly natural behaviour for a boy your age. Don't worry about it."

I walked away before he could respond, slipping into my room and closing the door. As I started to undress, I realized that I was much too worked up to go to sleep. Of course, it wasn't Cole's fault. And, I was his mother, so I was not in any way interested in him as a sexual partner. It was just the raw masculinity of him coming that was affecting me, that's all.

I quickly stripped and pulled the blankets back. Pulling my favourite vibrator from its hiding spot under the bed, I tossed back the blankets and lay down. It did not take long for me to realize that I would not need lube. I wasted no time, quickly bringing myself to an orgasm. I told myself that I was visualizing Nate, even if he seemed thinner than I remembered. I ended up using the vibrator until I had climaxed two more times.

Cole and Estelle soon started to hang in the doorway while the other was changing. Neither seemed to mind the watching, though. When it was just Estelle watching Cole, I knew that he gave her a bit of a show. If I was there, he was careful not to display too much, and usually changed quickly. Estelle, though, always made sure that whoever was watching got a good strip-tease. And, I found that I didn't mind at all. After all, she was technically not related to me at all, right? She was also very cute.

When I had first taken the doors off, Cole and Estelle made sure to wear something to bed. But that changed, too, and they both began to sleep nude. I couldn't really complain, as I almost always slept naked. The difference, of course, was that I still had a door to close. But, I had taught Cole that there was nothing wrong with nudity, so I had no grounds to complain even if I wanted to. When he was younger, we were often causally nude, though he had become a little self-conscious when he hit puberty. I had stopped being completely naked around him after that, though he often saw me in just my underwear. After the doors came off, we all gradually relaxed our dress code a bit.

I had not seen them getting intimate in their rooms, but they had been spending a lot more time cuddling on the sofa. Estelle, in particular, took to wearing much less around the house. There were signs that they were doing more than just hugging, but they had made sure to keep their behaviour around me mostly PG.

***

AFTER PARTY

A couple weeks after removing the bedroom doors, I messed up. It was the end of November, and we were holding our annual Christmas party for work. I ended up getting totally shitfaced, and I have no idea how I got home. It had started innocently enough, with a single glass of wine over dinner. Then, a few girls and I moved from the restaurant to a bar a couple doors down the street. We had a couple more drinks and started to bitch about men. Nate came up, and I complained that he wouldn't call our son. Then, I complained that he hadn't fucked me since March. It couldn't have been that he was angry at me, as we always fought. My friends assured me that it was because he was feeling guilty for not calling. Unfortunately, that didn't do much for my lack of a sex life. Dildos and vibrators could only do so much. For one thing, they didn't bite or scratch. Not that I mentioned that part to them.

So, when I stumbled into the house, sex was on my mind. I made it up the stairs, then fell against the railing as I was passing Cole's room. I heard a voice and looked up to see a gorgeous, tall blonde. He was naked, and starting to get an erection. My alcohol-fogged brain saw my ex, and that meant only one thing.

"You takin' me to bed, Nate, darlin'?"

"Yeah," he said, reaching for my hand.

"Good. You haven't fucked me in ages."

I reached for his cock, but he grabbed my hand and lifted me to my feet. "Come on, let's get you into bed."

He led me to the bed and tried to push me back.

"I need my shoes off, baby."

He smiled. "I can do that."

Nate kneeled down and reached for my shoes. I spread my legs, giving him a good look at my black stockings and thin lace panties. I saw his eyes lock on my barely-concealed pussy, and he went even harder. Once my shoes were off, he started to turn away.

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "And my shirt. Please?"

"Okay, and the shirt. But that's it."

"You sure?" I asked.

I was wearing a lace demi-bra that matched my black panties. I pulled him in, kissing him intimately.

"Mom," he said, pulling at my arms. "It's past my bed time."

"Oh, you want to play the mommy game?" I giggled. "You can sleep with mommy tonight, baby."

He kissed me and slipped away. "Goodnight, Mom. See you in the morning."

"I thought we were gonna fuck," I whined as he left the room.

I must have passed out, I have no idea for how long. When I woke, I realized that I was in bed, mostly undressed. My clothes were tossed on the floor, something I'd never do. My undergarments were all bunched up, so I stripped them off. Then I recalled bits of what had happened, realizing that I had just propositioned my son. A wave of shame threatened to wash over me, but I fought it back. Although my judgement was still obviously impaired, my logical mind was functioning just enough to rationalize that the alcohol had made me mistake him for his father. My intention had been to bed Nate, not Cole. Therefore, I had never actually asked my son to fuck me. The rationalization worked, but I knew that I had to explain it to Cole. With a sigh, I pushed myself to a seated position.

Pulling on a light robe, I decided now was as good a time as any to talk to him - if he was still up. I thought I heard a low voice as I opened my door. Maybe he had not fallen asleep yet and we could talk. I heard Estell move on her bed as I walked down the hall.

"Estelle, is Cole with you?"

"What? No," she mumbled. "You okay, Aunt May?"

"I had too much to drink tonight. I might have said something to Cole by accident. I thought he was someone else."

"I'm sure he'll understand. It can probably wait until morning. I think he's asleep."

"I'll just check on him."

I continued on to Cole's room, calling softly. As I entered his room, I realized that the bed was empty. Confused, I turned back to my room. There were no lights on downstairs, so I doubted he was there. I was about to ask Estelle again if he was in her room when toilet flushed. I waited as he washed his hands. The door opened and Cole stepped out, running into me. He smelled of sex and sweat. Our bodies collided, and I felt his cock press against my inner thigh as I caught him in my arms. He was obviously still naked but that did not bother me.

"Uh, Cole, I think I owe you an apology. I may have mistaken you for...someone else, and said something that was inappropriate."

"I know that you just had a bit too much to drink, Mom. Don't worry, I'm not upset."

I pulled him closer. His cock slid up my leg, the tip pressing between the lips of my still-wet pussy. I felt amazing, and I wanted him, as bad as I had ever wanted his father.

"Oops."

Cole gave a nervous laugh and tried to pull away, unsuccessfully. "Yeah, oops. Um, that wasn't intentional, Mom. Sorry."

I barely suppressed a moan of pleasure as his cock throbbed, teasing the entrance of my pussy. I was close to losing it, and forced myself to back off. I took a deep breath and took a half-step back. "Me too, Cole. I hope Estelle realizes just how lucky she is to have you. You really are a handsome young man."

"I was thinking that I was the lucky one."

I pulled him in for another hug, but he turned his hips just enough to prevent a repeat of the illicit contact. I chuckled at the idea that his self-restraint was better than mine. I kissed him on the cheek and let go again.

"I'm glad that you two are working out. But, she's had some tough times. Just be gentle with her, okay?"

"Always, Mom. I love you."

I kissed him again, this time meeting his lips. "Love you too, Cole, baby."

He seemed to be frozen in place as I turned back to my room. I knew that I would definitely need my toys before falling to sleep.

***

We never said anything about the meeting in the hall, but Cole was a little more receptive to displays of affection after that. When he was little, we had always kissed on the lips. That had stopped in his early teens, but he seemed to almost welcome it now, turning into my kisses, rather than away. I wasn't about to refuse him.

I noticed that Cole and Estelle were being more open with their affection, as well. I don't know exactly when it had happened, but there had been a shift in their relationship. They likely thought I didn't notice, but they both had started to grope each other at every opportunity. Estelle, in particular, was always in the least amount of clothing she could get away with, and Cole didn't seem able to keep his hands from roaming. Moving between her room and the bath, she had dropped even the pretense of wrapping a towel around herself. I should have said something, but I was enjoying the show as much as my son. And, I never refused a hug from her, no matter her state of dress.

***

GIRL TALK

Not long after the party, Estelle started to visit with me in my room for 'girl talk'. Since she pretty much always came in 'ready for bed' - meaning, completely undressed - It didn't take long for me to become comfortable sitting on my bed naked with her. After a week or two of this, I noticed that she was looking at me a bit differently.

"Is there something wrong, Estelle?"

She licked her lips. "Um, not wrong..."

"Is something right, then?" She nodded, and when I spread my legs a bit, her gaze shot down to my pelvic region. "Maybe, something you like?"

"Yeah," she whispered. "Um, you said no sex. With boys, right?"

I leaned back, letting my legs fall open a bit more. I could see a flush coming to her upper chest and cheeks.

"That is correct."

"You never said anything about girls."

"A girl can't get you pregnant, can she?"

Estelle shook her head.

I slid a hand down my side, coming to rest on my upper thigh, the fingers drooping down near my pussy. "Did you want to ask me something else?"

Her eyes were fixed on my pussy. "You look real nice, Aunt Maisie."

"You don't have to think of me as your aunt when we're in here, Stelle."

That was Cole's pet name for her. Her eyes flicked up, and I saw them clouded with desire. I wondered if mine looked the same to her.

"Maisie, you're beautiful."

"So are you, Stelle. I can see why my son has totally fallen for you. Did you want something? Maybe something that I can give you?"

Her hand moved to my ankle, slowly making its way up the leg. "Can I touch you?"

I could barely keep the elation from my face. I didn't want to scare her off now. "As much as you want, Stelle."

She nodded, her gaze falling again. Her hand moved up to my thigh, reaching my hand. We intertwined fingers and she met my eyes again.

"As much as I want?"

I nodded with a gentle smile. She leaned forward, her head dropping to my crotch. She stopped just short of touching me, inhaling deeply.

"You smell amazing. I want to taste you."

"And, I want you to."

She hesitantly extended her tongue, brushing the lips of my pussy. I moved my free hand to her hair, running my fingers through her blonde locks, which were now released from their usual bun for the night. I forced myself not to pull her in, but spread my legs a touch more, inviting her to continue. She began to lick me, getting more confident with every stroke of her tongue. I couldn't have stopped myself from moaning if I had wanted to. I pulled my legs back and grabbed her hair, forcing her face against my pussy. She made a mewing noise, and her hips gave an involuntary twitch as I controlled her head. I didn't know if it was previous experience with girls or boys, but she sure knew how to munch carpet. Her tongue was even better than Nate's, and that was saying something. It only took me about five minutes to reach orgasm, but I was nowhere near done.

"Climb on top of me," I ordered. "I'm going to lick you, but you can't come until I say so, understood?"

"Uh, huh," she replied.

I twisted her hair just a touch. Not enough to hurt, but enough that she would feel it. "You will refer to me as Mistress."

Her whole body seemed to shiver. Apparently, she was a closet submissive. I wondered if Cole would find that out.

"Yes, Mistress," she whispered.

"Louder, girl."

"Yes, Mistress," she repeated, louder.

I reached under the bed and pulled out a couple dildos. One looked like a series of balls on a shaft that widened from tip to base. I handed this one to her.

"Use your fingers to collect my cum and spread it on my ass, then insert this."

Her eyes were bright and eager. "Yes, Mistress."

Her fingers immediately collected my juices. She gently fingered my puckered anus, spreading it with one finger, then two. I felt her tongue wet my ass some more, and she even pushed the tip inside as she spread my cheeks with her hands. I suppressed my moans, even when she slowly filled me with the anal probe.

"Now, lick me again. Play with the toy at the same time. Don't get distracted by what I'm doing, or you will be punished."

"Yes, Mistress," she mumbled past my pussy.

She got to work, her expert tongue doing wonderful things. When she added manipulation of the toy, I had difficulty keeping my hips still. I went to work on her, licking her little slit. She faltered, and I bit down on her lips, making her squeal.

"Don't let me distract you. A good sex slave does as her mistress commands."

"Yes, Mistress," she mumbled.

Homerotic
Homerotic
393 Followers