A Mother's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was hard as iron, thrust between my thighs. As he started to move, I slid a hand down to press him against my pussy. I was only a little surprised to find myself already wet. I let him rub across my clit a couple times, then pushed him down and back, tilting my hips to let him enter me. I let out a long moan as his cock filled me, pressing my hips back to take his full length. He moved his hand from my breast to my hip, pulling me back as he thrust forward into me. Despite the lack of stimulation - other than internally - I realized that I was about to come. I pulled my knees up and pressed back against his hips, letting him get even deeper.

It was not a loud orgasm, but I felt it throughout my body. Nate picked up speed, causing my orgasm to continue a little longer. He rolled me forward and spread my legs as far as possible in the constricted sleeping bag. I pushed my hips back and up, my chest resting on the tent floor. Nate fucked me hard for a couple more strokes, then went rigid as he filled my pussy with his cum. As he stopped jerking in me, I realized that my pussy was still clenching rhythmically. I could not remember the last time I'd had an orgasm like that. It had not been overwhelming, but it had just gone on and on. Not that I was complaining, mind you.

We rolled back to our sides, but he left his cock in me. Somehow, he had known that was what I wanted. I sighed and slid my hand down his left thigh. As I fell asleep again, I wondered why he had a bandage on his leg.

***

I woke up with Nate kissing my forehead. It was still mostly dark, with the first hints of dawn in the east. I was facing him now, one leg draped across his hips. One of his legs was firmly pressed into my hot, wet crotch. His hand slid gently down my arm as I felt his cock grow under my leg.

"I know the perfect way to wake up," I whispered.

"Sounds promising," he said.

He had been gentle before, but I wanted a bit more energy this time. I kissed across his chest and up his neck, gently nipping a few times. A slip of my hips and I was straddling him, his cock bumping against my lower belly. I couldn't move much, so I unzipped the sleeping bag. There was a rush of cold air, but I knew that we'd be making plenty of our own heat soon enough.

I leaned down for a long kiss, with plenty of tongue. Nate reciprocated enthusiastically, pulling my body down so my breasts pressed against his chest. I rubbed my pussy across his cock a few times, then he slipped back a bit and jammed it into me.

"Oh, fuck, yeah. Make me scream, Nate."

Pushing with my hands, I lifted my body to get a better angle. As his cock moved in and out of me, I rocked my hips to put pressure on his shaft. I knew how much he loved it when I did that for him. Nate lifted his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth. I couldn't stop the cry from leaping out.

"Oh, yes! Bite it, baby."

He teeth closed on the nipple, just enough to be a little uncomfortable. I felt myself gush fluids around his cock as my body responded to him. I climaxed hard, and my fingernails dug into his chest of their own accord. When my orgasm ended, I pulled away. I could tell he was a bit confused.

"Wait. It'll be worth it, promise."

I lifted myself off his wonderful cock, turning on one knee and dropping down on him again. Now I was facing away from him in reverse cowgirl. I liked this position for the things Nate could do to me.

"Fuck me hard, Nate. Give it all to me."

He grabbed my hips roughly, thrusting up hard. His firm hands and rapid thrusts were hitting all of my buttons. I dropped one hand to my clit and grabbed my tits with the other. Then, Nate slid a hand up my back.

"Yeah, baby. Scratch my back!"

His fingernails began to lightly scape down my back. He moved his other hand to my lower back, almost hesitantly. He must have been teasing me. Nate rubbed some of my juices up to my ass, then slowly slid his thumb into me. That made me moan, but when his fingernails scratched a bit harder down along my spine, I nearly lost it.

"Harder! I want to have your fucking marks on me for a month."

His nails bit into my flesh, scratching my skin. I was sure I would have reminders of this night for some time. As I responded, Nate picked up his speed with both his cock and the thumb in my ass. I was suddenly coming, pussy clamping around his cock and ass gripping his thumb. I was just coming down when I felt him jerk inside me. That caused another mini orgasm before I leaned forward to catch my breath.

"Damn, baby. That was amazing." I glanced back, just making out a mess of blonde hair. "But, I bet you can give me another."

I lifted my hips until his slipped out of me, then crawled backwards until my head was at his crotch. I sucked him into my mouth, savouring the taste of his cum mingled with my pussy. Nate's thumb was still in my ass as he started to lick my slit. His other hand found my clit, and I was soon coming again. But I was also starting to get sore and I knew that I had to move, reluctantly pulling off his thumb. I turned to face him, kissing him gently.

"Thanks, Nate. That was real nice. Can you pull up the blanket?"

I felt the warmth wrap around me and slipped into a pleasant slumber.

***

SUNRISE

The sun was fully up when I woke. My first thought was 'I can't remember the last time I woke next to Nate.' My second thought was 'He seems thinner.' Then, my hand found the bandage on his thigh. From the telltale signs in my body, there was no question that I'd had sex. And, I now realized who I was with.

"Cole, what did we do?"

"Wha...?" he mumbled.

I unzipped the sleeping bag and threw it open. I sat up on my knees, looking down at my son. He was staring at my breasts. I felt his cock jump, bumping against my naked pussy. I leapt off him, landing on his still-damp sleeping bag. Then I saw his chest. There were several angry red lines there, just about the right spread for my hand.

"What the fuck did we do last night?" I cried.

He looked at himself, then at me. "Uh...how real were your dreams?"

I shook my head. "No, I couldn't have done that. Not with my own son."

I felt something run down my leg and felt with a hand, sliding up to my pussy. I looked at the white goo on my fingers. Its smell told me exactly what it was, and I licked the cum from my fingers without thinking. His cum tasted even better than Nate's. And, I was sure that I was going to hell, because I wanted more of it.

"Mom, did we really...you know?"

His voice surprised me. I had somehow forgotten that I was sitting naked next to my son. My son, who had obviously fucked me a couple times over the night. Not that I resisted him at all, of course.

"Can you remember what happened?"

"It feels like a dream," he said. "But, I remember waking just after midnight. I was behind you, but didn't realize it was you. My...cock was between your legs. Then, you moved it to your pussy, and I couldn't help myself. I slid into you and..."

"You came in me, didn't you?"

"Fuck, Mom," he cried. "I didn't exactly bring condoms with me."

"Was that all we did?"

"I, uh, woke with...you...crawling on top of me. The second time was a bit, um, rougher."

"How?" I asked.

"Uh, a bit of biting. Scratching."

I looked at the light scratches on his chest. I moved my shoulders and felt sharp tingling on my back. I turned so he could see.

"Cole, is my back scratched?"

"Shit! Yeah, it looks deep."

I sighed and sat back on his sleeping bag, facing him again. "Well, that's one less secret from you. I, uh, sometimes want sex a bit on the rough side. Guess you know that now. Anyway, it's usually only if I'm really horny and with someone I trust completely."

Cole was saying something, but I had just started counting days. I went over it a couple times before becoming resigned to the truth.

"Damn," I whispered.

"Mom, what's wrong."

"I'm at my most receptive period, unless my cycle's way off. I'll probably ovulate tomorrow or the next day."

"You mean, you could get pregnant? Are you sure? I mean even if it is that time, it's not guaranteed, right?"

"No, it's not a guarantee that I'll get pregnant. But there's really, really good odds. I just have to hope my old body doesn't feel like getting pregnant this month."

"When will you know?" he asked.

"I'll need to wait a couple weeks for the home test to be accurate. If I miss my next period I'll take one. The results will be pretty accurate then."

"What if you are?"

I looked at him. "I have no idea, Cole."

"Just let me know what you need, okay?"

"Of course," I said with a smile. "Now, let's see how that bandage is doing."

It was actually looking pretty good. I changed the dressings, applying a new roller bandage to keep them in place. Then, we both got dressed and I started the fire.

"Well, I have to say that I'm pleased with the healing. There shouldn't be too much risk of bleeding if we head back today. But, I'll take the sled. No reason for you to put extra stress on your leg."

"Are you sure you can handle it?" he asked.

"Seriously? After I sent our uninvited visitor away, you still doubt me?"

"I wouldn't say that I doubt you. I'm just wondering if you're as strong as you believe, that's all. So, what happened to that asshole?"

I shrugged. "Gone. I doubt he's coming back."

"Did he walk away, or did you drag him?"

"He's gone. What else do you need to know?"

"I have to know if he's dead."

"Why?" I heard my voice rising and tried, mostly unsuccessfully, to calm myself. "He's gone, that's all you should care about."

"What if someone comes looking for him? If they find him, they'll come looking for us. With that nice little hole in my leg, it'll be pretty obvious that I met up with him."

I closed my eyes and forced myself to calm again. "Cole, he attacked us and we defended ourselves. That's all that matters. I stopped him, permanently."

"Mom, where is he?"

"Under the ice, south of Rose Island. The hole's probably already frozen solid. No one will possibly find him before April., then it'll be impossible to say exactly how long he was there."

I heated up the last of the cider, which we used to wash down the trail mix as we talked. I'd have to figure out something to take with us on the trip back. It might have to be just warmed water. Cole looked out over the ice toward Jean Island.

"You know, his camp has to be close," Cole said.

"And?"

"It'll be easy to find. Anyone could stumble across it. This isn't exactly the interior of Algonquin. Rock Lake is a pretty popular destination. We might want to...remove some evidence."

"Okay, go take a look. But, no more than half an hour. I'll pack up while you're gone. I want to get moving as soon as you get back."

He kissed me on the lips, and I returned the pressure with a little interest. He gave me a half-smile and winked, then clipped on his skis and headed out over the ice. I watched him until he was out of sight. He had headed along the north side of Jean Island, following the bastard's tracks easily. When I could no longer see Cole, I forced myself to get moving. Even though the tent seemed to be ruined, I still needed to pack it up with everything else.

Cole was gone nearly an hour, and I was getting a bit annoyed at how long he was taking. When he came into view, I saw that he had a large pack over his back, and was carrying a second pair of skis.

"Well, I hope you got everything," I asked. He smiled at my sarcastic tone. "Do we really need all that?"

"I didn't think we wanted to leave anything behind. Mom, he had three wallets in his pack, only one belonged to him. I don't know who the other guys are."

He handed me the wallets and I flipped through them. "Several credit cards here. Not much cash."

"Oh, I, uh, liberated most of the cash. I didn't think he needed it any more, so..."

"How much?"

"About four hundred." I felt my eyes widen. "But, I also found a couple interesting things. He had a collapsible rifle, twenty-two rimfire, with a box of ammo. Mom, did you find anything interesting when you searched him?"

"Interesting how?"

"He also had most of a box of forty-five ammo, and a pistol holster. There was no handgun there."

I pulled the dull silver handgun from my pack. "I took this from him when he came into the tent. I gave him one of the bullets as a memento, though."

Cole took the gun from me and unloaded it. "You shot him? I never heard anything."

I smiled. "Well, it was stuffed into his gut, so..."

He shook his head. "Wow. You're a bit of a surprise, Mom."

"You didn't think I would go that far to protect you?"

He laughed. "Not that. I didn't think you knew how to fire a gun."

"You just pull the trigger, right?" His jaw dropped. "What?"

"The safety wasn't on?"

"I don't know. I pulled the trigger and it fired."

"Mom, the only reason for the safety not to be on was that he was preparing to shoot."

Cold washed over me as I remembered the fight in the dark. Somehow, I managed to hide it from Cole. "Well, didn't we already know that was his reason for coming into the tent? Just proves that I was right to deep-six his ass."

"Yeah," he said softly. "You're right, of course."

"We'll have to figure out how to get rid of the guns," I said. "They'll be registered to him, so we don't want to be caught with them."

"Maybe not; none of the wallets had a firearms license. Estelle's dad's an MP, right?"

"Yes. What of it?"

"Well, the military police have access to the national police database. He can easily check the history with the serial numbers. If they're clean, we could keep them."

"Keep them? Cole, I don't have any desire to own a gun. Besides, how do you explain getting them?"

He smiled. "Well, Great-Grandpa Saunders just passed away last month. This is an old Colt 1911, which he could have picked up in the war and forgot all about. The rifle might have been lying around since before the long gun registry. If Grandma found it clearing out his things, they could be transferred to an heir."

"You grandmother would be first in line."

"She wouldn't want them, though, would she?"

"Okay. What about your father?"

"He's got that assault conviction from a couple years ago. He can't get a license. And, we haven't heard anything about Aunt Winnie's kids since she died. Her husband was a total asshole, so that's not surprising."

"And that leaves you." I was actually believing that he might be able to pull this off. "All right, ask Brian to check them. Just make sure you tell him you're asking for a friend."

"Of course, Mom. So, just about ready to go?"

"We still need to decide what to do about his things. It's an extra pack, tent, a bunch of other things."

Cole smiled. "Well, the tent's easy. We leave ours and take his. It's the same model."

I shook my head. "No, we'll take our tent and let it go near Whitefish Lake. I don't want anyone looking here in case they find his body."

"Okay. So, why might we bring an extra pack and sleeping bag?"

"Good questions. But, we have a sled, so the weight's not a big concern. Let's stick all the food in your pack and put your clothes in his. You're about the same size, anyway. We just have to make sure there are no names or other identification. The extra bag is in case one gets wet - like yours did."

"Yep. Almost sounds logical. And the wallets?"

"Toss his into the woods once we're an hour or so away from here, then we turn in the others at Mew Lake. We can say we found them on the trail." Cole looked at me for a minute. "What?"

"Have you ever killed anyone before, Mom? Cause, you're doing a good job of managing the details."

"Just my logical mind. And, I spent several hours planning to get rid of him after he shot you."

"Time well spent."

I smiled. "I thought so."

***

GIVING IN

It started snowing as we headed north, easing my mind about the icy grave behind us. A couple centimetres of snow with a light wind would cover all signs that we'd been on the lake, other than our campsite. Cole led the way, with me pulling the sled behind him. I watched him ski ahead of me, spending the next couple hours thinking about what we had done. He looked and felt so much like his father, but without the selfish, irresponsible personality. If Nate had been more like the person Cole had grown up to be, we would still be together. I was seriously getting jealous of Estelle as I thought about it. My wandering mind came up with the idea that if it was just the two of us, I was sure we would turn into incestuous lovers. Although that should have shocked and disgusted me, it didn't. Far from it, in fact. The idea was much too appealing to me.

From there, I started to consider what would happen if I was, indeed, pregnant with his child. Would I terminate? No. That was never going to happen. So, I'd keep the child. Our child. Of course, Cole could never act as the father. He could only be the older brother. That would have to be enough, I realized.

At some point, Cole had tossed away the bastard's wallet. I had not really been paying attention. We stopped for some lunch at Whitefish Lake, nearly the same place we had first seen him. We let the damaged tent go there, after ripping it up some more with the hatchet. The wind carried it away, across the lake. Cole insisted on taking the sled, which I was grateful for. I probably could have made it, but I was starting to fade. The only drawback was that I was now in the lead, and couldn't look at him as I skied.

The strange thing is, I missed seeing Cole in front of me. I wanted to keep my eyes on him, watching him move. He was just a few feet behind me, and I was missing his presence. I actually stopped once or twice just to give him a kiss. He was more than willing, but I could see the question in his eyes. I couldn't answer, as I had no idea myself why I had done it. By the time we reached Mew Lake, I had figured it out. The answer was as unsettling as waking up to realize that I had fucked my son in the night. But, as I thought about it, it felt right. I just had no idea what Cole's reaction would be.

We put everything away, packing the guns in the van, wrapped in some clothes to hide them. Once the sleeping bags were out, I sat down and called Cole.

"Sit here with me."

We were both down to a sweater and woolen long johns. Coles were his heavier set, as the lighter ones had been cut apart.

"You want to talk?"

"Yeah. I've been thinking about what happened last night. And what the consequences might be. It is hard to put it in words, but I need to tell you what I'd like to do."

He nodded, taking my hand. "I know, Mom. It's just not possible. I'm your son, and you can't have my child. I understand what you have to do."

"What?"

"You're having an abortion if you are pregnant, right?"

"No. Hell, no! There's no way I'd kill our baby."

"Um, okay. I'm lost, then."

I put a hand on his shoulder. "What I wanted to say is that I've come to realize that I really want to carry your child. All I could think about on the way back was that Estelle would get to have you, and I wouldn't. I mean, we obviously can't be intimate when we get home. There's no way that she'd miss that. But, we still have tonight."

"What are you saying, Mom?"

I pulled him close and kissed him. "I'm saying that I want to spend the night getting fucked by you, repeatedly. I want to be sure I'm pregnant with your baby. I mean, if you're up for it."

"You really want to have sex with me?"

"Yeah, Cole. I do. But, if you don't want to..."

He kissed me had. "I want to. I really do. But, it'll be hard to go back to what we were."

"Yeah, I know. But, you'll have Estelle. You'll be fine."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me, Cole. I'll have a baby to keep me busy. And, I'll never forget what we had this week."