A Mother's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to work, and this time she kept her focus on my pussy. I let her go a little longer, feeling the tension build between my legs.

"Now, twist the toy and bite my clit."

She did as she was told, and I was rewarded with a wonderful orgasm. My legs squeezed her head tightly as my climax peaked. She immediately went back to work, alternating between licking me and rasping my clit with her teeth. I was quite impressed with her skills, actually. But, when I sucked her clit into my mouth, she stopped again, nearly coming. I pinched her leg to prevent her climax.

"I didn't give you permission to come, slave. Now, you will have to be punished."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," she whined. "I didn't mean to."

"Nevertheless..."

I took the second toy, an anatomically-correct dildo that was just a bit thinner than Nate's erect cock, though quite a bit longer. I thrust it into her pussy roughly, making her moan. When I pulled it out, she whined at the loss. I then pressed the tip against her ass. She gasped, but her hips pushed back.

"Oh, you have some experience with anal?"

"Uh, huh," she gasped.

"Then, I won't be too gentle."

I pressed against her hole quickly, making her squeal. But I didn't actually force it in. I maintained the pressure until her hole widened to allow the tip in. I pushed the fake cock slowly, inexorably into her ass. Once the tip was past the sphincter, I slid it in more quickly.

"Now, don't you dare come until I tell you. I expect to have two more orgasms before I allow you to."

"Yes, Mistress," she gasped, her voice heavy with lust.

As she returned her attentions to my pussy and ass, I started to tongue-fuck her sweet pussy. She made a sound that was half-moan, half-whine. She wanted to come, badly, but I was holding back my own climax. Then she reached down and grabbed my tit. It was as if Nate had whispered in her ear, telling her just what to do. She grabbed my nipples, squeezing and twisting them just like my ex did. This time, I was not able to hold in a scream. I managed to get a fist into my mouth just in time, dampening the sound a bit. I could actually feel Estelle's chuckle through my pussy. She pulled the toy half-way out of my ass, forcing it back in almost too quickly. It was just on the edge of too much, and it was exactly what I needed. She did that four or five times, then pushed it in as far as it could go with one hard, fast thrust.

Her hand left the toy, three fingers invading my pussy. Her fingernails scraped across my G-spot each time her hand moved out, and her teeth renewed their attack on my clit. I fought it with all I had, but she brought me to a massive orgasm in just another minute.

"Fuck," I gasped. "That was good, my pretty girl. You have my permission to come."

I grabbed a small tit with one hand, the other working the toy in her ass. My tongue went back to her slit. When I felt her on the edge, I sucked her clit into my mouth and pulled it across my teeth a few times. She drove her hips down against my face as her back arched, pulling her head from my pelvis. She didn't even bother to put a fist in her mouth as she cried out. I learned then that Estelle was a squirter, as she shot several jets of her sweet nectar into my mouth. She grabbed the toy I my ass again, rapidly pulling it in and out of me until I came once more. Then, she collapsed on the bed beside me.

I turned so we were face-to-face, kissing her gently. "That was very good, my dear. We can do this again, if you're up to it."

"Oh, hell, yeah," she whispered. "I think I'll be wanting our girl talks even after I get Cole to fuck me."

"I wouldn't mind that."

"Yeah, it would eliminate the need for you to visit Nate again."

"Um, Nate?"

She giggled, kissing my nose. "You, uh, may have screamed out his name."

"Shit. Please, don't tell Cole. He doesn't know that I sometimes see his father. Nate hasn't called him since the accident."

She hugged me. "No problem, Maisie. And, I won't tell him about this, either."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

***

CHRISTMAS

Cole had been feeling pain from the rods in his leg, so his orthopedic surgeon removed the screws at the beginning of December. There had been the option to remove the rods, but that would have caused major stress to the bones, and he'd be a couple months recovering. In some cases, rod removal also caused the bone to break again. With screw removal, the main concern was that the holes would be a weak point until the bone grew over. Cole would have to avoid any kind of impact sports, but he didn't have any mobility restrictions. Even the incisions had mostly healed before he finished his exams - his very last high school exams. Cole had pretty much lost his first semester after the crash, and was graduating one semester late. He would be starting college in January.

Our previous Christmas had not felt like a holiday at all. Both Cole and Estelle had done poorly in school that year, and he had been in pain most of the time. But, this year was much better. In some ways, it felt like Estelle's first Christmas with us. I woke up early, hearing her call out a good morning to Cole. I dressed with a smile, planning to go downstairs and make breakfast. When I stepped out of my room, I could see them on Cole's bed. Estelle was on top of him, in sixty-nine. She looked right at me and winked, then returned her attention to my son's cock. I saw her push her head deep into his crotch as Cole's hips twitched up at her. Estelle went rigid and started shaking moments later, and I slipped back into my room. After watching them bring each other to orgasm, my libido had jumped into top gear and I decided that I'd better burn off some of that energy before going downstairs. I didn't take long, using my vibrator to bring myself to a quick, but not-quite-satisfactory orgasm. It would have to be good enough.

They we both covered - Cole under his blankets and Estelle in her nightshirt - when I came out again. I stopped at Cole's doorway and stuck my head in.

"Breakfast is in twenty minutes. If you're not there, you can feed yourself."

I mixed some batter while the waffle iron heated up. Checking that the oven was empty, I set it to 200. That would keep the waffles warm as I made additional batches. I used a cast iron frying pan for the bacon, draining most of the grease before starting scrambled eggs. The bacon joined the waffles waiting in the oven. I was almost done when I heard them on the stairs.

"Could you two set the table?"

They may have sat a bit closer together, but they mostly kept their hands to themselves.

"I hope the two of you slept well."

Estelle gave me a wide smile and nodded.

"Yeah, very well, actually," Cole said.

"Glad to hear that. I remember being excited to get up early on Christmas. Any special plans for today?"

Cole smiled. "Well, it's Christmas - open presents. Other than that, just veg out."

"Estelle?"

"Oh, same."

"A lazy day around home, sounds like an awesome day to me. Merry Christmas."

I raised my coffee cup and they matched my toast.

The day ended up being exactly as we had planned. We didn't go anywhere, and didn't really do anything. I did run a couple loads of laundry, as we were going to be away and I didn't want to leave dirty clothes lying around for a week. We played some games and watched a couple movies, but that's about it.

"Well," I said after the second movie ended. "Time for me to get to bed. Are you both ready for tomorrow?"

"My pack's ready and the rest of the gear is already in the van," Cole replied.

"Good. I'll do some cooking tomorrow before we leave. How about you, Estelle?"

She shrugged. "Yeah, guess so."

"I thought you'd be a little more excited to see your family again."

"Tom and Marg are away for the holidays. I'd just rather meet Mom and Dad somewhere else." She shrugged. "It's not that big a deal. I'll be fine for a week. Um, do you mind if I cuddle with Cole tonight? I won't see him for a while and just want to hold him. We won't do anything else, promise."

"In that case, I don't mind. But, we're getting up early tomorrow, so don't stay up too late."

I kissed them both on the forehead and whispered a good night. Then I took the glasses into the kitchen to rinse them out and headed upstairs. Although I didn't need it, I turned on the fan in my room. Estelle may have claimed that they would not do anything, but I really did want to get a good sleep, and was not going to take any chances.

***

BOXING DAY

They didn't wake me, and I suspected that they actually may have just slept, nothing else. As I left my room in the morning, I listened carefully for any noise that would indicate they were up to something. They were simply talking in Estelle's bed. Of course, I couldn't see them until I reached her doorway.

"Are you two getting up? I want to leave in an hour or less."

"We were just talking," Estelle said softly. "We'll be down in a jiffy. Cole, you'd better go change in your room."

"Don't you trust me?" he asked.

Estelle laughed as she jumped out of bed. Uncharacteristically, she was wearing a nightshirt. Cole was wearing boxers.

"I don't trust me. Now, get out so I can change."

I headed downstairs as Cole went to his room. Breakfast today would be bacon and eggs. I had put on over a pound of bacon before starting the eggs, but I knew we wouldn't need it all for today. The extra I patted dry with paper towel and stuck in the freezer on a couple cookie trays. Spread out as the bacon was, it would freeze quite quickly. This would be part of Cole's and my meals over the coming week.

Cole was down first, and I asked him to get out the juice. We were using disposable dishes so we wouldn't have to clean up much before leaving. I had a few things in the freezer that would be easy to heat up when we got back. I always liked to include the day after a trip when making my plans. There was nothing worse than coming home late or getting up the next morning and having to put a meal together.

Estelle arrived just before I put the bacon in the freezer. "Aunt Maisie, I don't think I can eat that much."

"You don't have to. This is for us to take camping. It'll be more convenient pre-cooked, and there's less issue of food contamination."

She turned to Cole. "You sure your leg is good for the skiing?"

"Yep. Doctor Jones said to be careful and avoid any impact sports, but cross-country skiing is fine. I just need to avoid any steep trails."

"What if you fall?"

"Well, the trails we'll be on are groomed, so they should be pretty smooth. Also, we know that there's already lots of snow in Algonquin. If I'm falling, I'll just aim for a soft snowbank."

"Don't be sarcastic."

"Stelle, are you worried about me hurting myself, or you visiting Angus?"

"Worried about you. Dreading going home."

"I thought this was home now," he said, making her smile. "We'll be fine, Stelle. I've got my stamina back, so this will be easy for me. You'll be with your folks, who love you. And, I promise to hold you all the way home after we pick you up."

"You better."

"I will."

I poured each of us a cup of coffee, using travel mugs. The rest of the pot went into a Thermos.

"All right, let's dig in," I said as I sat down.

Breakfast went quickly, then it was time to get ready to leave. I cleaned the fry pan while Cole gathered the dishes, placing them in the garbage. We loaded the last of our gear into the van and prepared to head out. I caught Cole's eye as he climbed in the passenger side. He grinned and winked. This was our first camping trip since Estelle had arrived, and we were really looking forward to it.

We were right on schedule, much to my pleasure. Of course, I had hammered into my son's head that leaving five minutes early meant we were running late, so I was not really surprised that he was on time. While Estelle could easily fill a day getting ready for a burger and movie, she also knew how to meet a deadline when needed. I knew that she had been in Army Cadets, and they would have taught her a bit of discipline. Although her father was Military Police, I knew that she was his favourite. He didn't seem to treat her differently, as far as I had seen, but she was able to tie him around her little finger. For some reason, Estelle's twin sister wasn't quite as adept at that. Of course, Marg had known enough to let Estelle smooth the waters after some of their more questionable adventures.

The forecast said we'd be just above freezing all day. Hamilton would warm up, but we'd be out of town before that happened. Angus and Algonquin Park were currently colder, but would get above zero before we arrived. We didn't expect to see much snowfall while we were at the park, but the temperatures would be dropping quite a bit over the next few days. That was not a problem, as we were completely prepared for it. I felt Cole's enthusiasm infect me as I pulled onto the highway. This was going to be a great week, just me and my son.

***

CATCHING UP

I drove the first half of the trip, arriving in Angus just before lunch. Brian insisted we stay for the meal, of course. His wife, Amy, made a big fuss over seeing their daughter, but the lunch was pretty low-key. We talked about jobs and school, though Brian wouldn't say too much about his work. He and Amy did speak about his upcoming promotion and transfer to the east coast, though. The reason they had not been able to come to Hamilton was that they were busy preparing for the move.

We gave our goodbyes - Estelle and Cole's taking a bit longer than the others - and Cole took the wheel as we left the Mooney home. We had another two hours, so I waited until we were out of town before beginning the talk I knew we needed to have.

"You two are getting pretty intimate, Cole."

"We're not having sex yet."

"When are you planning to?"

"I'd really rather not talk about this, Mom."

"I understand. It's something that is very private. I would prefer that you could talk to me about anything. But, if you don't want to share, I can't force you to. I just remember when you could come to me with absolutely any problem. I'd like to get that back."

"Why do you want to talk about my sex life?"

"Because I love you and Estelle. I am concerned about you both, and don't want to see either of you hurt."

"We never talked about me and girls before, Mom."

"You've never been serious about a girl before."

"You're sure?" he asked. He glanced at me, meeting my eyes for a moment. "Okay, you're right. I've never felt about anyone the way I feel for Stelle."

"So, when are you?"

"When am I what?"

"Planning to have sex."

"When she's ready. She wants to wait a bit longer. I can wait until then."

I couldn't help but smile. Estelle had listened to me, after all. "I'm glad to hear that. And, I'm glad you're listening to her. A lot of boys beg and coerce girls into sex, but that's wrong. When a girl says 'no' or 'not yet', you need to respect her decision."

"I know, Mom. I'm not going to pressure her. We've talked, and I can wait for her. She's worth it."

"So, you're waiting to have intercourse."

"Yeah, that's what I said."

"You're not waiting for...other things, are you?"

"Um, not exactly."

"As long as you remain discrete, I won't make a fuss. But, I really don't want to see you two getting all hot and bothered. Understood?"

"Yeah. You know, Mom, it would be easier to be discrete if we had bedroom doors."

"Oh, I'm quite aware of that. I still need the two of you to demonstrate that I can trust you."

"She only brought home one joint, and I've never seen her touch any drugs except that day. We don't smoke, and we only have alcohol when you give us a glass of wine. What do you want from us?"

What did I want? I looked at the gray clouds and white fields. Soon, we would be in Algonquin's forests. The landscape would be both sheltering and wild. The trees could be protection from the weather, and they could hide danger. Just like doors.

"Self-control," I said softly. "I want to be confident that you're not using every moment I'm not around to make out. I have no right to tell you not to be intimate, I'm asking you to...take it easy."

"So, if we can control our libido, you can trust us to control other urges."

"I knew you'd understand." I patted his leg and smiled at him. "One more thing. You do know about birth control, right?"

"Mom!" I just raised an eyebrow at him. "Fine. Yes, I know about condoms."

"Just condoms? There's a lot more than that out there. Condoms are great for preventing the transmission of some diseases, but they're not the best contraceptive." I discussed some of the other methods, emphasising that nearly all of them relied on the female partner doing most, if not all, of the work. "Cole, you need to remember that no birth control is perfect. Most are ninety to ninety-nine percent effective, but even one percent is enough to get her pregnant. And, the rhythm method is not at all reliable. Even for someone with a consistent cycle, the day of ovulation can vary significantly, messing up the calculations. So, you need to ask yourself - are you ready to be a father?"

"Mom, we're not going to have kids right now."

"And many people have kids when they aren't planning to. If a condom breaks or she forgets a pill, you suddenly have a lot more responsibility in your life. I would love to be a grandmother someday, but not for several years."

"Yeah, agreed."

At that point I decided that he'd been in the hot seat long enough. I asked how his body was feeling, and how far he thought he could ski. He sounded a bit optimistic, but he was sure he'd be able to ski far enough to reach our planned campsite. As we got closer to the park, he got both relaxed and a bit excited, if that even makes sense. I could tell that he was feeling the worries of the city fall away, and I felt the same thing. Most of the year I had to focus on planting schedules and designs. I was intimately familiar with Hamilton's weather patterns, but it was a cold, analytical familiarity. Here, I became part of the environment, as opposed to an observer fretting about my lack of control. Up here, I felt the weather in my soul.

***

WINTER CAMPING

We arrived at the Mew Lake campground around three o'clock. It was not too busy, with maybe a half-dozen vehicles in the parking lots. I directed Cole to the lot closest to our yurt, which also happened to be near the comfort station. That squat building contained showers and laundry facilities. I pointed out the round tent with a low, pointed roof.

"Like it?"

"Just call me Genghis Khan," he joked.

"Aren't you a bit tall for a Mongolian?"

He winked as he grabbed his pack. "My mother fed me well."

We carried most of our gear to the yurt. The tent was all but empty. There was the heater, right next to the door, and a single light hung from the middle of the roof. The floor was sturdy plywood, but there was no furniture at all.

"No beds," Cole said.

"Not yet. Probably best to put the sleeping pads together in the middle. That'll be the warmest location."

Cole unrolled the foam pads and we set our sleeping bags on them. As there were no chairs, we'd be sitting on the bags as well. We had some light, but warm, fleece liners for the bags. I had the feeling that we wouldn't need them while in the yurt.

"Should we bring in the food too?" Cole asked.

"We'll get it when we need it. It's safer to leave it in the van. We may not have to worry about bears, but there are other animals out here."

"Yeah, like coons."

We had some experience with racoons from several years ago. If there was food, they would find it. And they were the most destructive creatures I had ever encountered.

Although it was almost four o'clock and the sun was getting low, we decided to go for a short ski around the campground. The temperature was just below freezing, so we didn't need to bundle up much. Once we were moving, our light jackets were sufficient. The campground was nestled amongst the tall pines and spruce of Algonquin Park, and we were just past the winter solstice. Sunrise was about eight in the morning and sunset quarter to five, but the trees would take away fifteen or twenty minutes of our daylight. It was also just past the new moon, so the next few nights would be very dark. Of course, that was another of the reasons we came to Algonquin.