All Comments on 'A Mother's Lust'

by Brett07

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Steve will enjoy fucking mom and aunt

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969about 3 years ago

A good start. I would like to see where this goes.

DchargerDchargerabout 3 years ago

Very good story. I liked it quite well. Hope to see more in the near future.

Mdubya718Mdubya718about 3 years ago

Needs to be a part 2 for sure. This reminded me of an incident with my stepmom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story with plenty of possibilities. Good proofreading. Keep giving it to us.

trkdrvrmamtrkdrvrmamabout 3 years ago

Can't wait to see how you expand it with the aunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, keep it and going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue!!!

Good start!!!

I can see this story line has a long way to go until the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice...when do you get to share the aunt/sister?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love.

The toucher at the Larder was so arousing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Overall good, but they went too fast. More foreplay would be nice.

ebbert541ebbert541about 3 years ago

really enjoyed it and i am looking 4ward to meeting the aunt

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 3 years ago

Good story. Hope you will continue. I can see several different story lines. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Very, very Good, First offering! Hope you continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it! Definitely add more chapters and also any other stories that crawl into your sexy brain.

Love and sucks,

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a great start. Please keep the panties in the story line and add some color to them. Liking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This site is the only pleasure I get now at the age of 90 years. Very little now works except my mind causing my past adventures to jump out.

Still my imagination is in top form and I can take part in all of the activities on this site.

Next time I visit your mother would you mind leaving the room?

The Old Codger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have read hundreds of stories and find the approach on this story was written is great !!! 5 stars, as you do not rush into each adventure; instead you lay it out in a way that the reader can enjoy each step in the erotic trail. Its somewhat reserved between Mother and Son but then the key words on the actions that happen brings the story forward very well. The theme works on getting the reader aroused and the setting is very pleasant with added background from his Mom. I cannot wait for more, thank you !!!

69licklover6969licklover69about 3 years ago

great as a first part as stated.hopefully i can read others in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice start

DukeofSunsetHollowDukeofSunsetHollowabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

csltcsltabout 3 years ago

Delicious!

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sure wish my mom had consoled me after my divorce. I was 25 she was 50. We could've had lots of fun. Found pics of her, spied on her, she used to tease me s lot when I still lived at home.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****Nice and hot fun sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

thodge1945thodge1945about 3 years ago

Great story keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. It's like what happened to me and my mom after my divorce. Dad had passed away 7 yrs earlier, and mom moved into a 2 bd apartment instead of living by herself in their almost 4000 sq ft house. Mom said I could stay with her until I could afford my own place. 10 days in, I was so horny I got naked and started stroking my dick. I didn't think to lock my door, and next thing mom's standing naked in the doorway watching me. She said she could take care of anything I needed as she walked to my bed, straddling me and taking my entire dick into her pussy. She rode me until I came in her. As she slid up my body, she said that I'd have to lick her clean for "your inappropriate behavior with your mother." I was "inappropriate" with her twice more that night, and as often as possible for the next 6 yrs. The "other" female she liked sharing a bed with was my sister, and soon she was visiting every weekend. Only mom, sis, and I know who got sis pregnant 3 times, and since mom died 2 yrs ago, sis and I are happily raising our kids.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Pretty Damn Good

A very nice read, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More, please.

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

OMG you made me nut 100% HOT thanks hope you keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Strangely, this and comments by others, are similar to my experience. I was 35, divorced, my dad had passed away years earlier. Mom and I were talking one day, and started talking about what turns me on. I told her that I loved seeing a woman in sheer pantyhose without panties (among other things). A couple of years later, I had remarried, and my new wife & I and my mother, were traveling together by car, and stopped at a motel. My wife went into the bathroom to take a shower. As soon as the bathroom door was shut, my mother, an attractive 59 year old, stood in the motel room and took off her clothes and stood before me in pantyhose without panties! I nearly went into shock at the sight! After all the years and all the boyhood fantasies I had many years before, there she was standing in front of me with her pussy hair mashed against her pubic area by her pantyhose! She knew how horny I got. She had seen my erections when I was a young teen and my sheets soaked with nocturnal emissions. She, apparently, wanted to charge my battery. I've never forgotten it.

justfunfor2justfunfor2over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story made me cum more than once. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it gave it 5 stars waiting to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it 5 stars and waiting on part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrett07@Brett07
Semi retired with time on my hands, one daughter in her thirties, and a partner who's not.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES