All Comments on 'A Mother's Lust Ch. 01'

by Song_of_Roland

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
That Was Borderline Boring***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Borderline Boring?

It isn't good enough to be rated "Borderline Boring"

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 3 years ago
Keep Writing

Pay no attention to the Anon's, most of us writers completely ignore them. It's a good start, maybe embellish more on the relationship between your two characters that will flesh the story out more, but otherwise, you are on the right track.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good start

You have something , a little rushed , build up the story with a little more detail . Ignore the comments that are just negative . Maybe more verbal sparring ,let the anger out .have him figure out how to get the best out of her through trial and error ! Good luck !

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 2 years ago

This story has me intrigued. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring and hardly any boob play, sucking or sqeezing!! Disappointed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dang, that was good but I wish that there was a bit more sexy stuff in this one and that one wouldn’t have to wait for the other parts

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a start to a torrid affair, you have set the stage for a mature dominant woman to take advantage of a young man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSong_of_Roland@Song_of_Roland
Been writing erotica for much of my life. Not good erotica, mind you, but it did pave the way to get me where I am now. Hopefully I can now create written works that are enjoyable to other people instead of just myself. I'm a little dysfunctional, so if you are still keeping ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES