A Mother's Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Karla gives Peter a taste of how wicked family life can be.
8k words
4.47
21.4k
31

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became somewhat anxious over the following weeks. Karla went completely silent, which worried me that she had chosen to let us drift apart for good. Granted, that had been my declaration the last time we'd fucked, but by now I was fully aware that I did not want this to end. My worries only worsened once I realized we were approaching late July.

Those days were quite notorious to me, since my friend's father would usually get some vacations of his own by then. It took about two visits for me to figure out why I did not like the man or his presence. Karla's husband was fundamentally disinterested about almost anything related to his sons, their friends included. He hardly said more than four words at a time, and the scowl he put on whenever I was near discouraged me from ever trying to get to know him. If Karla was a fiery demoness, her husband was a chilly gargoyle.

Obviously, if the presence of her husband around the house was enough to put me off visiting my friend, to me it posed quite an obstacle to all the less innocent things I wanted to do with Karla. I was not too surprised when I learned she was not of the same mindset.

It was a surprisingly open invitation, coming from her. My friend invited me to spend the night over at his place in order to participate in their family hike the following morning. This happened moments after his mother sent me a text with everything she had in mind.

"Accept the invitation and we'll fuck. Bring spare clothes. Come no earlier than 19:00."

"Your husband will be there."

"So?"

I really wished I was at a point where wanting to fuck Karla didn't outweigh my fear of getting caught. I wished she wasn't so fun to fuck. But most of all, I wished I could be fucking her even at that moment.

"I'll go."

Her reply was another torrent of happy emojis that did not make me as sick as it probably should have. My friend soon got his reply and, in just a couple of days, I would be heading towards his house yet again. I'd be lying if I said he was on my mind at all when I left my home. When I headed out, the only person on my hungry, horny mind was Karla.

I don't think it was a mere coincidence that Karla got home from shopping just as I was approaching her building. If I were to guess, she'd waited somewhere so she could catch me as I got close. It's rather embarrassing that she already knew I'd be there as early as I could, though.

"Peter! You made it!" she lowered her sunglasses, revealing those beautiful green gems. There was more playfulness than malice in them now, but I knew better than to trust Karla's eyes. God, how badly I wanted her.

"Glad I could," I let my eyes savor her for a moment. The green tank top she wore might not have been anything special, but with breasts the size of Karla's, it didn't have to be.

"Get in! We'll go through the backdoor," she said matter-of-factly.

Such an innuendo didn't let me hesitate. I hurried to get inside the car, trying my best not to look too hungry for the woman driving it. Karla was cruel enough to deprive me for fun, and I knew it.

It felt like forever until Karla had parked in the garage. At this point, I wasn't certain if it was my own impatience or if Karla was intentionally dragging her feet to tease me. Finally, she turned off the engine and let me stare her in the eyes again. Just like that, the malice in them was back, the sweet mischief entirely gone.

Karla didn't waste a second to undress. To my delight, she was wearing no panties, as well as the thinnest bra I had ever seen. I fondled one of her tits the moment I could. My thumb caressed it over the freckles... it still astonished me how much I adored those small spots on her breasts. Naturally, I reacted with some annoyance when Karla, already fully undressed, slapped my hand away.

I watched her crawling towards the back, wiggling her ass as she squeezed herself between the front seats. At this point, I just wanted to be inside her in any way I could. I hurried to get on the same seat as her. I had hardly placed my arms on the backseat when she grabbed me by the shirt and pushed me against the seat.

Karla forced me to stand still, getting on top of me while both her hands held my shoulders in place. She wasted no time to drag me out of my clothes however she could. I don't suppose it will be surprising to know I was already hard. She bit her lip, staring at me with those hungry devilish eyes of hers. Her red curls, moments ago so tamed and orderly, were now again wildly loose. I felt her pressing her asshole against the tip of my penis.

"You are going through the backdoor," Karla smirked.

"No lube or anything? You're sure you will enjoy that?"

She glanced at me as if that had been the most perplexing thing she'd ever been asked. We stared at each other for a while.

"God, Peter, you look like you've just fallen in love," her mocking smile returned.

I felt her suddenly pulling at my hair very, very hard.

"You're not forgetting what I'm like, are you?" she twisted her grip with a giggle. "You're supposed to hate me."

If I had forgotten, that reminded me easily enough. Any concern I had for her pleasure was quickly traded for irritation and the usual haste to get on with fucking. The big, crushing disappointment I was feeling because of this cruel moment was safely buried in lust, at least for now. I quickly put my hands on her hips and pushed her down against my dick. Karla smirked and relaxed, letting go of my hair.

It took some pushing for me to finally slip inside her. It was as sudden as it was incredible, feeling that sudden tightness squeezing and slowly running down my dick.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Karla moaned softly.

I couldn't help but let out a moan too. I had never put my dick in anything that tight. I don't think I ever will, to be quite honest. It was so tight inside of Karla's asshole it was almost painful. Almost is the keyword here, as I was about to find out.

It took even more pushing for me to be balls-deep in Karla's ass. I was about halfway inside when her soft, lengthy moan turned into an animalistic bray of pleasure. When she finally sat on my cock, she was panting.

"Peter... I need you to fuck my ass without mercy... can you do that?"

"I'll do my best..."

I quickly learned that anal without lube was not an easy prospect, and although the pain was mostly on Karla to endure, it really proved to be a challenge to fuck her as vigorously as she liked. I had hopes that by going slowly, I'd eventually get enough precum to lubricate Karla's ass and go faster. Karla got bored with this a lot quicker than I had expected.

She sighed theatrically, before holding on to my shoulders tightly. Without any difficulty, she suddenly started lifting her own body, before dropping it back on her knees, fully pushing my cock into her ass whenever she came back down. Every time she did this, a mixture of pain and pleasure overwhelmed me, the two of which were without a doubt doubled to someone like Karla.

"Karla... God..." I tried to mutter as she pounded my dick without mercy.

Karla moaned and panted all the way, her lips containing a mixture of a grin and gritted teeth as she gladly inflicted this punishment upon herself. While she bounced up and down, I could see the devilish glint in her eyes. Never did they stop staring me down; hungry and playful all at once. Whenever I squirmed to try to somehow lessen the pain at every thrust, it was as if her eyes glittered more with the kind of evil glee I already associated with her.

"Karla... that fucking hurts!"

"Yes!" she moaned happily. "Ah! It hurts! It fucking hurts! It fucking hurts! Say it more! Hurt with me, Peter!"

This, I admit, I was not equipped to deal with. I was, luckily, too concerned about my immediate pain to focus on Karla's insanity. I did still notice that she delighted whenever I was unable to hold in my moans, to the point that I stopped trying to do it.

The windows of the car soon became foggy with our combined exhaling and moans. Karla's enjoyment was such that she cursed even more than she already did. I will admit it felt nice that, for a change, I did not need to worry about her crazed braying. A shame that I wanted to cum so badly to end the punishment, though. Karla must have known this, because her thrusts became considerably slower whenever I tried to speed up my pumping to reach that desperate orgasm.

"You're quite hard, Peter!" she teased. "You like it when it hurts? When it fucking hurts? Hurt for me! Hurt with me!"

"You're insane!"

In desperation, I started thrusting into her, completely detached from the rhythm of her movements. Karla laughed softly, as if finding my attempt to reach an orgasm little more than an endearing, pathetic struggle.

"Come on, Peter!" she exclaimed mockingly. "You can do it! Cum, cum, cum!"

The sound of Karla's ringtone snapped me out of my desperate trance. She dropped her ass onto my cock one more time, before reaching for the phone. I must have looked completely outraged, because Karla's first reaction upon turning around to face me again was to laugh for a couple of seconds. She then put her index finger on her smirking lips.

"It's my husband. Hi, honey!"

I tried to slip out of her ass, only for Karla to let out a soft moan as soon as I moved. The perverse look on her face told me everything I needed to know: this was all just another game to her.

"Nothing, honey. I just have to change my shoes."

I noticed her biting her lip. Just like that, while her husband was on the other side, she resumed her thrusts, this time without even panting. I was finally reminded of what Karla-induced fury was. Not only had all her braying been intentional this far, she had actively chosen to let her son hear it when we'd fucked before.

Karla was delighted to see those conclusions slowly dawning on me. I felt both helpless and enraged when she opened her mouth in a devilish grin and let her tongue out in a display of mockery. My anger was such that I was at least able to forget the pain for a while. Soon, Karla's voice would be shaking on the phone, not due to pleasure or punishment, but simply because I was sliding in and out of her ass as hard as I could.

I still managed to see it in her eyes. She wanted more. More depravity. More wickedness. More punishment. She was wondering just how she could make this situation even more amusing to herself. Despite my ramming into her ass, Karla still glanced around quite casually, before smirking to me yet again. I saw her dislodging her phone from between her cheek and shoulder, and, in disbelief, I saw her casually putting her husband on speakers.

"A-a-anywa-ay," her voice trembled with our pounding.

"Is... everything okay?" came her husband's voice.

"To-ok a new ride..." she grinned evilly. "Road. Ro-oad."

"Well, I won't distract you while you drive."

"Wa-ait! Keep me company a little longer... Ah!"

I spanked Karla in her buttock as hard as I could before her sentence was finished. Karla didn't waste a breath to explain herself.

"Da-amn bugs."

Despite withstanding her assfucking almost entirely unabashed, Karla's exhaustion eventually started seeping into her phone call. Her panting, no matter how much she tried to hide it, could only go so far when explained by the hot weather. To my growing horror, it didn't look like she planned to hang up until I finished.

At this point, there was no way to see anything outside of the car. The condensed water on the windows was so thick our immediate surroundings were a complete mystery. Karla, despite the sweat trickling down her breasts and belly, still looked just as happy to be fucking a man while on the phone with her husband.

I eventually learned to drown out their forced conversation, which had been a great turn-off from the moment Karla had let me in on it. This helped me quite a bit to eventually reach an orgasm. By the time I was close, the pain was nearly nonexistent, either thanks to me getting used to it or our exhausted bodies somehow lubricating themselves. I couldn't even tell if Karla's termination of the call, conveniently timed to match my orgasm, was abrupt or not. All that mattered to me, at that moment, was finishing before that horny slut blew our cover due to her own recklessness.

"Okay, bye!"

She tossed her phone as soon as she ended the call. I was given yet another scream of delighted, painful joy from her. Karla pushed her asshole down into my cock with vigorous wiggles that somehow made it feel even tighter as my ejaculation began.

"Fuck! Fuuuuck! Oh, fuck, yes!"

I grabbed Karla's waist and did what little I could to go deeper inside her. Quickly, I started feeling the warmth of my own cum filling up Karla's ass. I chose to pull out before she had time to recover. She let out a very unladylike groan as her asshole was finally emptied. I felt sore, relieved and, as was usually the case, angry in a very exhausting way.

Words cannot describe the relief that opening the car door was that afternoon. Feeling the breeze coming in from the open garage window on my naked flesh was certainly not one of the joys I had ever expected to appreciate out of life. Soon, I would be stretching my legs and arms, before finally getting back in the car to put on my clothes.

"That was so fucking fun..." Karla was lying on her belly in the backseat, still completely naked. Her voice was still as aggressive as it had been while we had been fucking.

"You really only enjoy pain..." I buttoned my shirt up without paying much attention to her. Slowly, all the lust was giving way to the disappointment from earlier.

"We fuck, we hurt, we have fun!" she laughed. "I admit, at first I didn't think you could be this aggressive."

I scoffed. If this was her trying to trick me into believing rough sex had been my choice and not hers, it was not working.

"Not that I mind," she let her legs dangle above her delightful ass. "If you didn't fuck hard you wouldn't be fucking me this often."

"Do you have to use that word every time you speak?" I sighed wearily. Somehow, Karla's cursing was still a bit of a strange territory to me. Interesting how, no matter what depraved things I did with the woman, a part of me still labelled her as 'my friend's mom' up until now.

"What?" she got on all fours, bringing on that cruel grin of hers again. "Fuck?"

I rolled my eyes and turned around to leave the car.

"It's what we're doing!" she spoke with a neutral tone, before singing. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Don't tell me your sensibilities are offended?"

I decided to shut the door on her face, before heading back to the main entrance. I felt upset. I felt disappointed. I felt hurt, even? But I could not tell what I had expected from Karla. All I knew was that my hopes for this fourth encounter had been... greater.

I chose to wait a while longer before finally going in. I was so sweaty it was an embarrassment to show my face like that. Those moments of waiting did at least let me get a bit drier.

Karla reacted so theatrically when I got inside the house I had to grit my teeth in a display of restrained awkwardness.

"Peter!" she put a hand on her chest. It was still glistening with vestiges of our sweat. "There you are! Aw, if you had been just a little faster, I would have bumped into you! Wouldn't that have been nice?"

"Hi," I muttered awkwardly.

In my head, I became incredibly paranoid about the mask slipping during that dinner. Maybe it was because I felt like I now looked at my friend's mother differently. Maybe I was worried I'd snap and say something obscene to Karla while the rest of the family was around. Maybe it was just the fact that we were both far sweatier than it was reasonable to expect from a regular summer afternoon. Regardless, I retreated to my friend's bedroom as quickly as I could.

I had expected that, with sex out of the way, Karla would somehow behave herself during the rest of my stay. Again, my expectations couldn't be further from the truth. Karla gladly tried to find more openings for us to do something humiliating, depraved or, most likely, both. Whenever she lured her son away from me, I made it a point to follow him. At one point, he even made a lighthearted comment about it.

"Pete, you don't have to be my shadow, you know?"

Still, I must say it felt good to deny Karla that one tiny, albeit tremendously risky pleasure. In my mind, it even served as a petty way to get revenge for whatever it was she did that left me so disappointed back in the car.

I only gave her a moment alone with me, and it was just as dinner was about to be served. Karla didn't look upset with my evasiveness. If anything, she looked amused, as if risking a complete destruction of her family was nothing more than a game, one where I was challenging her. I half-expected her to simply lunge at me during the few seconds alone in the corridor that we had. Instead, she took the chance to spring a trap just as it was too late for me to avoid it.

"Peter! There you are! I hardly saw you all afternoon! Come on! Betty and her husband are here."

I didn't know exactly why this was a trap, but Karla's smirk did not lie. This was no innocent invitation. It could not be, because Karla was not the sort of woman who would smirk for no reason. I immediately tried and failed to predict her intentions.

I didn't know Karla's sister that well. She didn't spend much time with her nephews and, thus, she didn't spend much time with me. Her husband was even more distant from my life, to the point I'd only found out his first name, Bernard, the previous year, completely by accident. This only made me worry even more.

I hesitantly approached the guests who had just arrived. Karla had already vanished, which made my instincts contradictorily want to relax and panic at the same time. There was, however, little that I could do apart from approaching the couple.

Most of my attention was spent on the wife. Betty was a very strict-looking woman. She was plumper than Karla, and almost as tall as me. She had the same reddish hair as her sister, though hers was short and straightened. I remember that this combination of short hair and unsmiling look made me think she was a lady cop when I was a child. I am digressing, though, because none of these were the thoughts that I had when I saw her that night. No, what took up nearly all my focus, what truly caught me off-guard was the fact that she was somehow bustier than her sister. The summer dress she was wearing didn't do her any favors: it looked as if, at any moment, her squished breasts would burst out and jiggle satisfyingly on their own. Then again, something told me a woman with tits that massive would always have this problem if she chose to show some skin. And was I glad she had chosen to show it...

This was the moment I noticed my affair with Karla had changed me a lot more than I had originally thought. The reason I had never even thought about admiring my friend's aunt's tits wasn't because they weren't massive before. I had, however, taken boundaries seriously. The woman had once been completely beyond what I had deemed acceptable to lust after, while now I was doing just that without a shred of remorse. Karla, seemingly appearing out of thin air, was quick to notice my ogling.

"Oh, Betty! I think Peter likes what he sees!"

I suppressed an urge to strangle Karla right there, and instead chose to laugh awkwardly like everyone else. Betty, surprisingly, even smiled and blushed in a way that hardly matched the strictness I had expected of a woman like her, or at least what I thought a woman like her was like. When Karla's brother-in-law chose to wisely steer the conversation away from his wife's breasts, I felt foolishly optimistic, as if I had already weathered the worst. Little did I know that I was about to endure the most stressful, painful, and humiliating dinner in my life so far.