A Mother's Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla, I had come to learn already, had a very different mind than what I (and I would guess most people) was used to. I had wrapped my head around her enjoyment for pain and punishment. I had tried and failed to comprehend her complete aversion to lovemaking. I had so far, however, never attempted to inspect Karla's conscientiousness and internal shame. To put it mildly, as I was about to find out, Karla didn't feel either. This lesson was going to be a very painful one.

Those situations like the one at the entrance, where everyone laughs awkwardly? Karla quickly proved that she rather enjoyed creating situations like these, never cringing or pausing, no matter how awkward the atmosphere got. Karla spent the first few minutes of the meal exposing a lengthy list of her two sons' embarrassing secrets. It could be seen as a motherly thing, revealing her children's secrets and all. But I knew those green eyes already, and I knew there was little innocence whenever she saw one of her sons lower his head in utter embarrassment. Her husband, the few times he stood up for his boys, was quickly given a taste of that exact same pain.

"Karla, maybe we should change the subject..." he'd tried before we were even done with the appetizers.

"Oh, shut up, George," she'd waved a hand dismissively at him, her eyes still glittering like two evil emeralds. "He's just jealous cause he never pays enough attention to learn these things. Too much time on the phone. You know, once I found him swiping on Tinder! Not that he had any luck."

I had learned Karla's rhythm by the time she'd taken the appetizers off the table. She enjoyed making things suddenly awkward, before saving things with a deft change of subject, which I'll grudgingly admit took a great deal of charisma to pull off. Then, just as her humiliated victim began to feel relieved, she would pretend to just have remembered something else to add to the previous topic, thus subjugating her target with another dose of humiliation. Apart from the two guests that were not me, I do not think anyone was spared. Even they, I suppose, must have felt like crawling out of the table innumerous times. A few of the wicked things she said throughout the dinner have stuck with me until this day:

"Aww, Betty is wearing the dress I bought her! Isn't it nice, George? Can you believe she thought it was too revealing? Peter here might think it's not revealing enough!" she'd chuckled, before covering her mouth sheepishly. I hardly needed to look at her cruel eyes to know none of that had been said by accident. Internally, I was burning with rage.

"So your husband doesn't mind if you book his trips to the doctor?" she raised a brow at her man caustically. This one stuck with me because of how her husband cringed before she even said anything about him. "I wish a certain someone was like that, instead of waiting until we are home alone to find out he can't... ah, best just not mention it," she'd said. The way she brought her thumb and forefinger closer together left little doubt as to what she had pretended not to want to mention.

"Hear that, Ricky? Your cousin is already taking piano lessons!" she glared at her youngest son. "She is what? One year younger than you? Ah, but I forget what you told me when you quit at your third lesson... 'It's too hard!'" her voice became languorously whiny. The poor kid looked on the verge of tears.

Sitting so close to her, I could see the delight in her eyes whenever she stung any of us with her comments. Sometimes, when the silence got painful enough to make us all grit our teeth or clutch our cutlery, I saw the barest hint of her biting her lip. Seeing others squirm was truly a source of pleasure for that woman. We all had to smile, politely, and hold our breath whenever she opened her mouth. Once dessert was over with, it was practically a race between the rest of us to get out of the table. I never felt as much dread as when I remembered I would have to spend the night there.

Things seemed to calm down after the meal. I was surprised to see Karla talking to her sister about... life. To be quite honest I didn't pay attention due to my own exhaustion, but I had become quite good at reading Karla's eyes by now. Seeing them devoid of wickedness was such a novel thing to me that I found myself staring at her for a few moments. That was, at least, until I had what I thought was a great idea.

I chose to take the requested (and at this point very much needed) shower quickly, while Betty was still around. My hopes were to get it over with while Karla was distracted with her sister, and thus unable to do something insane. I felt quite clever throughout most of it. My friend gave me the green light to get on with it, which I did without even letting Karla know. The shower itself was taken in minutes. I would have locked the door, but I am quite certain the key was missing thanks to a certain sadistic redhead. By the time I was drying myself, relief slowly started washing over me. Both my relief and my feelings of cleverness came to an abrupt end soon, though, when I heard my friend's voice shouting outside.

"Mom, Pete is in there!"

Karla opened the door with a smile so innocent I almost thought it had been a genuine accident. When she covered her eyes theatrically and pretended to turn away, any doubt I could have had about her intentions disappeared. Her eyes, underneath her hand, still feasted upon me like I was little more than a piece of meat. Needless to say, the door was not closed an inch, much to my discomfort.

"Ocupado!" I shouted in outrage much less acted out than anything coming out of her lips.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Peter!" her smile was motionless, despite the expressivity of her voice. "I'm so, so, so distracted. Ugh! It's this darn headache. Cover yourself, please. I'm so sorry. I just need an aspirin."

To my surprise, there was actually a box of aspirins nearby, which Karla promptly pocketed.

"Done yet?" I growled at her.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, I really am. Now where did I put those pills?"

She got in and finally brought the door close to shut. After a confident stride towards me, she tongue-kissed me for two whole seconds, just enough to make me hard. What I had hoped for earlier that day had now just happened in a nerve-wracking, infuriating way. She dug into my towel to heft my member with a satisfied smirk.

"Get out," I told her softly.

"Hmmm..." she puckered her lips playfully. A few jerks of her hand and my cock was very much ready for sex. "Are you sure?"

"You've taken your aspirin," I snarled.

"Silly Peter. I'm here for your cock," she giggled.

I grabbed her hand before she could pleasure me more.

"Out."

"On one condition," she sang.

"What?"

"You stay up late. Later than my sons."

"And your husband?" I asked pointedly.

"Not necessarily," her smirk widened. "Deal?" she squeezed my cock to emphasize the word.

Time, to me, felt quickly running out. It did not take this long to take an aspirin, did it? Without even thinking, I answered her.

"Fine. Out now."

Karla giggled on her way out, before letting out a fake sigh of embarrassment already within her family's earshot.

"Sorry, Peter! Thank you for being patient!"

I sat on the toilet and ran my hands through my hair. After a shower, I felt myself somehow sweatier and more exhausted than I'd been before getting inside the bathtub. Truly, Karla's ability to make my blood boil, even after making me quite fond of her, was remarkable.

I wish I could give you a good reason for sticking to my word. I really could have dodged the mess I was about to get in if I had just been a little smarter. The house was feeling a lot emptier a couple of hours after the dinner. Ricky had already been sent to bed, while Betty and her husband had retreated the moment they had the chance after such a disastrous dinner.

We were all in the living room, idly watching sports. Every breath Karla took terrified me on its own. With both her husband and her son with us, I kept paranoically expecting the secret to be out at any moment. Such was my fear I hardly even remember what sport we were watching. If I were to guess, I'd say soccer or basketball. Either way, when the game ended, my friend bid his parents goodnight and asked me if I was going to sleep too. It could have been easy. I could have said yes and escaped Karla's clutches. Instead, I chose to be an idiot and act indecisive. The worst part was that I didn't even really think. I stood up from the couch, and simply glanced around like a clueless chicken. Karla was quick to capitalize on it.

"Oh, leave Peter here just a while longer, honey. I can tell he is more of a night owl than an early bird."

It was quite tame for Karla. From her, I'd expect something underhanded and downright cruel. For once, instead, she uttered something harmless that didn't make anyone want to die inside. My friend simply shrugged and bid me goodnight as well. A minor relief, for sure, but I was reluctant to rest easy while his father was sitting so close to me and Karla.

As soon as the son was out of the living room, the father whipped out his phone. I quickly understood her infidelity, at least. He hadn't wasted a second to even look at his wife. I was quickly pulled to sit back on the couch, placed at a comfortable distance from him and at a very uncomfortable distance from Karla.

"Betty agreed to come here for tea on Wednesday, honey," Karla said while facing me, back completely turned towards her husband.

"Hmm."

She rolled her eyes and continued, all the time facing me at a distance few husbands would be okay with. I only held my breath.

"I was thinking maybe we could engage in some sisterly gossip. It's been a while."

"Great."

"She is deeply unsatisfied with her husband, you know?"

"I don't."

"He is apathetic in the bedroom, it seems."

"Mhm."

"I think I can help her," she winked at me.

"You can..."

"I'd want her to do the same for me," she glanced at him pointedly.

"Yeah."

She sighed and leaned back on the couch. I was relieved to see her gain distance from me. I didn't waste a second to crawl closer to the other end of the sofa.

"What's the matter, dear?" he asked apathetically.

"Oh, nothing..."

"You sure?" George's voice was as automatic as it was uncaring.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Good."

Karla whipped out her own phone with a playful smirk. I do not know exactly what she did, but her husband's would soon be vibrating with some intensity. For once, my friend's uncaring father rose from the couch with an enviable amount of energy.

"What the?!"

"Is that the alarm?" she asked innocently.

"Yes! God, I-I, I gotta call the police! I gotta get to the store!"

"Give them hell, honey," Karla's voice didn't match the vicious mockery I could read in her expression.

Karla remained on her seat, looking as smug as she looked horny. I almost felt sorry for her husband, running and fumbling for whatever it was he was taking to deal with a false threat. It would have certainly helped if he'd been the least bit friendly, though. Or if Karla wasn't so ridiculously alluring. The front door was not even fully closed by the time Karla got on my lap.

"Let's hope the police are in a good mood to deal with this prank," she grinned.

I turned my face away. Deep down, I didn't feel like replying in any way. Seeing her husband haplessly running out of the house had made me feel worse than I thought I could ever feel about our affair at this point.

"Silent treatment? Mute Peter is back?" she pouted. "Come on, Peter, let's go fuck in the bedroom before he comes back."

She took me by the hand there, not even bothering to tiptoe when near her sons' bedrooms. Giggling, she jumped on top of her bed and let her head dangle upside down. I'd be lying if I said seeing her red curls stretching towards the floor, from that angle, didn't turn me on. Karla opening her mouth as widely as possible also helped. As did her breasts standing out from her lying body. And her arms and legs spread like a starfish. What is there to say? The woman was irresistible, no matter how black her soul was.

I almost felt like it was too simple. Not that the prospect of putting my dick in Karla's mouth wasn't intimidating. Lord knows that woman could probably do anything if she thought it would arouse or amuse her. What really felt off was how straightforward everything was. Sex with Karla often needed some sort of evil twist to really feel authentic. And cheating on her husband didn't feel nowhere nearly evil enough for her on its own.

"That's... it?" I narrowed my eyes.

"So? I want cum," she stated it so casually it almost sounded like she was opening a fridge.

She grinned greedily when I lowered my trousers. Her mouth was wide open, while her eyes stared at my hard cock impatiently. I brought my cock to her lips very gently, before ramming it down her throat as suddenly as I could. It pleased me a lot to see the tears welling up in her surprised eyes when I pulled out of her mouth. The green jewels didn't lose their wicked smile for a second, but even the fun I knew Karla had with her punishments was now adding to my arousal. I pushed into her mouth again, before she had time to breathe too much. This time, I chose to keep fucking her face. Beautiful as Karla's suffering eyes were, the pleasure that came from facefucking her was on a realm of its own. Her throat wasn't just tight, warm and wet; even as my cock was completely pushed into it, Karla would not stop sucking and tickling my cock with her erratic tongue.

"God... your... throat!" I moaned and whispered between my thrusts.

Karla, in response, merely tried to laugh with her mouth full. I wish none of her choking sounds turned me on the way they did. I felt her grabbing my ass. Instead of pushing me away, I felt her pulling me deeper into her skull. I must have stayed in that position, completely pushed in, for at least thirty seconds. By the time I pulled out the second time, Karla must have been practically out of air, yet she still chose to keep pulling me as I tried to let her breathe. She gasped for air intensely, before having to cough for a short while. Her face, red yet again, made her look as if she had been crying. Well, she had shed some tears, but you get what I mean. Her eyes were just as insolent as before, as if I'd done her a disservice for not going further with the punishment. If I had to name my one issue with this position, it would be that I could not stare into those green, devilish eyes while we fucked. Karla even got me addicted to the evil ways she stared me down...

"Done already?" she asked when the coughing stopped. The smirk on her face looked completely mismatched with the state of her face. Tears, drool and snot glistened on her skin, trickling downwards towards her hair.

I gladly got back to ramming her throat. At this point, with the previous teasing from the shower and the actual pleasure of fucking something as wet and tight as her throat, my cock was easily at its hardest. I could only imagine the pain she was going through with it going in and out of her with such speed.

Karla's muffled laughter, which lasted throughout much of the facefucking, made me feel slightly uneasy. Only slightly. The truth was this was being quite enjoyable for me, at least this far. I was quite aware chances to fuck Karla without pain, anger or humiliation were rare, and I chose to indulge in this moment. Sometimes, I even wiggled my hips as I pushed myself into her, to which Karla would usually respond with high-pitched moans of admiration and approval. For once, with Karla, I let go of my suspicions and simply enjoyed myself. I have no qualms with admitting it felt magical.

My enjoyment was such that I even chose to hold it in. Karla's throat never stopped feeling amazing to push into, and I wanted to last as long as I possibly could. This quickly proved to be a mistake, though. We heard the front door opening again. I tried to pull my cock out of her mouth, only for her to hold on to my ass and suck faster. At the blink of an eye, I was now holding in my cum to avoid getting caught instead of trying to prolong the pleasure.

"Let me go, you crazy slut!" I snarled at her. She merely kept sucking, desperate to make me cum as the front door was shut again.

I felt her playing with my glans. I felt her saliva gargling as her tongue ran laps around my cock. Never had I actually felt Karla savoring sex in any way close to that. A shame I was so damn terrified to enjoy it.

Finally, I gained the willpower to push her head away and barely crawl under the bed just before her husband walked in. Out of breath, Karla let out a huge sigh-

"It's just me, honey," replied her husband.

-and then she started coughing wildly.

"I called Mr. Lewis. Said there is no movement near the shop. Even after getting him to go outside... no sign of any robbers. Must have been a false alarm. You're okay?"

"Fine," she sniffed and blew her nose. No doubt trying to wipe the mess I'd left on her face. "Choked on my own saliva."

"You were a bit mean to the kids at dinner, you know?"

I felt him sitting on the bed.

"They must learn to deal with criticism, George."

"Hmm."

I heard him tapping on the phone and, very faintly, I heard Karla sigh.

"Peter went to bed?"

"Yeah," Karla's voice betrayed no emotion. "He really didn't feel like enduring the awkward silence much longer."

"He leaves tomorrow, right?"

"His presence bothers you?"

"It bothers you. Making things awkward for your sister and everyone else at dinner? You could have just said he wasn't allowed to come. I can only assume his presence made you act this way."

"Look, George, I've tried my best to make him feel welcome."

"Sure."

I noticed Karla lowering a leg out of the bed. Clearly, she had grown bored of the conversation with her husband, but I was nowhere near relaxed enough to do anything naughty to her legs, no matter how shapely they were.

"Just forbid him from coming over next time. It's not that hard."

There was silence. Karla's leg still dangled by the bedside. I could see her foot tapping around, trying to find me.

"You know..." I heard the husband put the phone on the table. "I got a lot of adrenalin out of that false alarm..."

The bed squeaked as his body moved closer to hers.

"Is sex all you think about?! Both kids are home and we have a guest!" Karla hissed at him.

I heard her slap his hand away.

"I have a headache. You'll wake Ricky. There's more to life than sex, George."

"Speaking of that. You should not have barged into the bathroom-"

"I was distracted, okay?!"

Her tone impressed me. Karla could sound righteously angry when she felt like it. Part of me wondered how much of that was invoked by simply interacting with her husband.

"Our son warned you just before you opened the door..."

"My mind was elsewhere! I needed that aspirin."

"Karla..."

"What? You can't possibly tell me you are jealous because I saw a young man's ass by accident for a single second."

"How do I know what you saw?" grumbled the husband gloomily.

"Quit being a child, George. Me seeing Peter's ass is not going to magically turn you into a cuckold."

"Don't... use that world."

"Cuckold, cuckold, cuckold."

At least some of her behavior was the same with me and him. The worst parts of it, unfortunately for him. George sighed.

"I don't know why people fear words so much."

"Hypothetically or not, I don't want to hear my wife describing me as a..."

His hesitation created a predictable, brief moment of silence. I winced, already knowing what Karla was going to fill it with.

"Cuckold."