A Mother's Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled in annoyance, before throwing his legs out of the bed.

"Are you afraid of being a cuckold, George?" Karla spoke in a dead serious tone.

"You can be a real bitch sometimes, Karla," he mumbled as he stood up.

"I asked you a question."

There was silence. Tried as I might, I did not envision any possibility where the husband would come out on top.

"You reject my advances, you never make a move of your own, you seem to go out of your way to provoke me. Why shouldn't I be afraid?"

"You are a cuckold, George."

I held my breath, praying Karla wouldn't reveal or say something incredibly stupid. For a moment, I worried that our interruption had left her too aroused and volatile for her own good.

"You-?"

"No. I haven't," she lied sternly. "You make yourself a cuckold in every other way. You would rather spend your miserable days on your phone than look at me. You sit down and sulk and gladly rely on my acquaintances to keep me entertained and out of your way, only to come begging for sex later on like a pathetic creep. Then, when you are rejected like you deserve, you decide to conclude that you are being cheated on. The word cuckold was made for men like you, even if I never give you the horns."

There was silence once again.

"And you wonder why I don't want to entertain you? You're a mean bitch, Karla. You enjoy making people feel like shit."

"A cuckold always feels like shit, George."

"Fuck you."

I heard him stomp towards the bathroom and shut the door with some force. There was not a second wasted as I crawled out from my hiding spot. Karla, without wasting a breath, was already in her old position, mouth gaping open, begging for a cock to fill it up.

"I'm leaving," I tried to be as assertive as I could with my back turned towards her.

"George?" she called with that typical evil grin of hers. The tone was urgent enough to prompt an immediate response.

"What?" his voice was muffled by the door.

Too far away from the door, I sighed and turned around. Karla bit her lip with joy and anticipation.

"Never mind."

The fear, excitement and even Karla's display of cruelty had been enough to keep me hard. If I had been rough on Karla's throat the previous times, this time I brutalized it. Instead of merely thrusting inside, I was relying entirely on my knees, ramming my waist against her skull as quickly as I could. I felt my balls slapping against her nose, though I didn't even have time to fully entertain the thoughts about what I was doing. I opted to focus on her jiggling tits and the quick bulges that formed on her neck as I thrusted into her. It was good enough to turn me on and distract me from the massive risk I was taking. The way I facefucked Karla this time was so violent she used her arms to hold on to the bed, rather than pulling me towards her. I came in less than four minutes, though to me that felt like a long, joyless eternity. I didn't even breathe properly out of fear my gasps would be heard in the nearby bathroom.

When I reached my orgasm, I practically let my whole weight lean on Karla's skull. The way she kept sucking my dick, even as I came, made it feel as if she was literally draining my balls first-hand. The thought of filling up her stomach with cum, disturbingly enough, made me hard enough for a second round to be possible.

A string of her saliva followed me as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Karla stood upright on the bed, taking a moment to swallow the few drops of cum I hadn't shot straight down her throat. There were thick strands of drool dripping both towards her nose and chin. She whispered something I couldn't hear just as she reached for another tissue on the bedside table. I was too busy scurrying out of her room to care.

By the time I was in my bed, alone in the guestroom, I could hardly believe I had made it out of there undetected. I also could hardly believe Karla could be even more insufferable than she was with me. More importantly, I could hardly believe I had just witnessed that cruel fight between husband and wife, and that still I felt no desire to stop having sex with the latter.