A Mother's Lust Ch. 08

Story Info
Karla's corruption of Peter pushes them both to their limit.
6.2k words
4.56
14.1k
31

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many apologies for taking so long to write yet another chapter. Life has really been a nightmare recently. I must warn you that this chapter is just slightly more extreme than the previous ones. It contains bits of physical violence and cuckoldry (from the POV of the cheaters rather than the cuck). Do with this warning as you will.

I wasn't given enough time for my rage to cool off. The few days I spent away from Karla and her family were nonetheless filled with her taunts. From voice recordings to articles linked with pregnancies, Karla let me know quite clearly that she wanted me to stick to my promise of hurting her good when she got back.

Even her following invitation was more infuriating than they tended to be, even if I ignored all the eggplant emojis.

"Wanna try knocking me up next? I'm free right now."

My thoughts, my fears and my worries, all of them haunting me since I'd last been with Betty, resurfaced as I made my way towards Karla's house. For once, my heart didn't pound out of fear or stress as I approached Karla, but with sheer rage. This once, concern took a backseat before I even laid my eyes on my friend's mom.

Karla opened the door moments after I knocked. I wasted no time to contemplate her curves or dive into those evil eyes of hers, confident as I was that my rage could outburn her allure. It turned out I was right. My hand crashed instantly into her cheek, the impact being loud enough to almost make me worry.

She took a couple of steps back, laughing. I closed the door behind me. My friend's mom had already recovered. Smirking, Karla was standing upright once more, staring me down. I now could tell she was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and an unimpressive white shirt that, almost certainly, had no bra underneath. Even with such casual clothes, Karla was irresistible. Nothing could hide her curves.

"I expected m-"

I slapped her again before she finished her sentence. With a tug of her reddish curls, I forced her to lean forward. She smiled as she winced, making no effort to stop any of the pain.

"Oh, daddy..." she gasped out some laughter, holding one of her eyes shut. "You're so rough today!"

Never letting go of her hair, I walked behind Karla and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Down," I commanded.

"You've got to make me..." she sang.

I didn't object to that. Wrapping an arm around Karla's neck, still holding a fistful of her hair with my free hand, I pulled her backwards until her legs lost balance. At this point, I didn't care enough to hamper her fall one bit.

Karla had an exhilarated smile on her lips after her fall, as if, for once, she was uncertain about the delightful punishments I had in store for her. Her perverse eyes widened happily when I put my foot on her neck. The moment I pressed it, she let out her tongue. A glance at her tits again was enough to tell her nipples were hardening. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't turning me on already. Staring at her eyes made it clear how much she was enjoying herself. It only enraged me further.

"Oh, God, Peter... Please, put your cock in me!" she moaned.

I didn't believe her for a second. Karla had full control of her horniness, and she knew that wasn't the case for me. I wasn't going to give in. Pointedly, I pressed my foot against her neck harder. Immediately she rolled up her eyes and adopted a more commanding tone.

"Fuck... Slap me again! Insult me! Fuck, Peter, don't be so fucking slow!"

"You've made a big mistake, Karla," I knelt beside her and squeezed her cheeks together. "You've made me realize hurting you is fun."

"About time you realized it, you idiot!" she chuckled.

I slapped her again, before putting a hand on her neck and squeezing. I learned to love how red her face became when I punished her. No different from her wickedness or her freckles. It was an acquired taste.

"But I won't give you what you want," I eased my grip on her, letting her breathe. "I'll hurt you, yes. But you won't derive pleasure from it."

On my haunches, I managed to sit on her chest, keeping her face between my legs. Karla gave me another gaping expression of faux shock that practically begged me to shove my cock into her mouth. Instead, I waited.

"That's all?" she chuckled at me from her position. "I can withstand your weight just fine."

"I imagine you can. You can probably enjoy nearly every punishment I throw your way. But you are a thrill-seeking bitch. And you're in heat. And I am just about angry enough that I can postpone fucking you like you deserve."

She snorted in derision, disbelief clearly visible in her eyes.

"So that's your plan? You'll bore me?"

"Oh, no!"

I slapped her again as hard as she could. The surprised grin on her face as she endured the pain was as irresistible as it was maddening.

"I'll keep you on your toes," I forced a smirk. "You'll not forget how bad you want to fuck, or be punished, or both. You will simply not get what you crave."

Karla rolled her eyes. For once, she looked surprised about my choices.

"I know you, Peter. You can't help but think with your dick when the opportunity presents itself. Your anger won't outlast your lust. You want me."

I felt her hand crawling gently up my buttocks. Even in normal circumstances, I'd struggle to trust Karla while she touched me there. Another slap, a quick movement, and my knee was pressed against her forearm, immobilizing it under my weight.

"Afraid I'll finger you?" she smirked. "I suppose there is a first time for everything."

This time, I chose not to answer. If Karla was anything like me, which I knew she could be, even our banter would serve as amusement. My lips remained shut.

"Thinking about it? God, you really are a degenerate. Maybe more than even I could have predicted."

My stubborn silence was her only answer. She puffed out some air, looking satisfyingly displeased with the situation.

"Back to the mute act? I thought I'd fucked it out of you."

After a couple more moments of silence, I chose to pinch her nipples. They hadn't quite lost their hardness just yet, but I could tell they hadn't been poking at her shirt for a while.

"Oh-"

Karla wasn't allowed to finish her moan before I slapped her again.

"Fuck!" she laughed. "You really are learning."

I wasn't certain if she'd meant that compliment or not. At that point, I was too focused to even think about it. Having an advantage over Karla was new to me. At any moment, I feared, it could end.

"You could at least show me your cock. Maybe let it dangle in front of me, or land it on my tits," Karla bit her lip. "It's a nice cock."

I could see it in her eyes. The incoming attack. I sensed it as she drew breath to speak again. It was written all over her smirk and her eyes. Without thinking, I pulled her hair with both hands, pressing her against the floor as I leaned over her. Whatever words were coming out were reduced to moans.

"You're clever..." she exhaled happily, glancing at the ceiling. "You'll give in soon, but you're clever."

I wasn't too surprised to learn that I wanted to banter with her. At this point, finding out even our sparring was enjoyable to me wasn't too much of a revelation. Still, I resisted the urge. My silence endured.

"As I was saying, though..."

The attack was coming once more. I knew how to stop it, but I was thinking better of it. If Karla found out she'd reliably get punished just for trying to say things, I'd soon lose control. Grudgingly, I let her proceed.

"It is a nice cock," she gave me a smug, triumphant look. I wondered if she was even aware of how much thinking was going into my every move. Then, her eyes sparkled mischievously. Here it came. "Much nicer than George's. Even if you were matched in that regard, he wouldn't know what to do with it. I think I did the right thing by refusing to spread my legs for him these past few months. Might be we never fuck again. More bragging rights for you, huh? You've turned a married man celibate."

Her smile was almost sweet as she said that. Not an attack, then. I was past hating how much her words turned me on. By now, my demons weren't strangers enough to shock me. I continued to do what I thought would displease Karla the most: I remained silent. Her sneer was almost as satisfying as her words had been.

"You know, my son is coming home soon. What do you think he might say if he sees us like this?"

"That's the best you can do?" I couldn't resist taunting her. "A flimsy 'we might get caught' threat? You've given me enough of those already."

"Peter? Throwing caution out the window? Are you-"

I chose to slap her again, simply because it felt unpredictable. It was hard enough to turn her skull completely to the left. Karla broke into giggling, her orange-red curls tangled all over her rosy, punished face. It was as if insanity had just taken over her. Or would have been, had I not known first-hand how crazy she was.

"You," Karla struggled to speak between the laughing fits. "You're playing a dangerous game, Peter."

I leaned forward, making it a point of pressing my knee harder against her immobilized right arm. Then, I whispered:

"I've won it, Karla."

Before I even had time to ponder how edgy I'd just sounded, she spoke again, her hair still wrapped around her face. Her voice was so low I couldn't perceive it.

"We'll play now."

"Huh?" I leaned forward a fraction, brimming with the misplaced confidence that whatever she'd muttered would give me another small victory once I really heard what it had been.

When my mind worked out what she'd just said, Karla's free hand pulled my head closer to hers. We shared an intense kiss that was just long enough for Karla's right arm to slip from under my knee and shove me to the side with a punch to the ribs. As I tried to break free, her grip on my hair got stronger and her tongue-kiss more electric.

I found out, rather late, that my right arm was the only thing keeping me from falling off my position on top of Karla. My left hand, meanwhile, flailed desperately between my head and my torso, uncertain of which part to liberate first. I didn't even have the time to consider how nasty a single punch from a mature woman had been. Futilely, I grabbed Karla's right wrist. At this point, Karla was pulling my hair away from her while her teeth sank into my lower lip.

"You've won, you said?" Karla mocked me, her voice a whirr between her biting teeth.

The pain, at this point, toppled any semblance of control I had over my body. My right hand, until now keeping me from falling to the side, flew towards the back of my head to stop Karla from pulling at it any longer. That was the exact moment Karla managed to get me off her by toppling me.

I didn't have much time to work out where Karla's hands were when I landed on the ground. My brain still remembers how she laughed as I'd lost control, though. It was unlike anything I'd ever heard. Cruelty, lust and joy all blended into an insane-sounding, continuous laughter. Might be this was the first time I ever heard the woman laughing genuinely.

She was quick to give me the hardest slap I've ever received. Far harder than anything I'd given her this far. I tasted blood on my lips moments later. The bite or the slap? When I saw Karla quickly crawling on top of me, I chose to discard that question. My hands quickly reached for her neck, just like hers reached for mine. This, I quickly found out, turned out to be a terrible idea. Her grip was so hard I felt like she'd very easily kill me. Inversely, no matter how hard I strangled her, Karla looked amused more than she looked threatened.

"Give it up, Peter," her voice was half-moan half-giggle. "I'm used to this by now..."

My hands let go of her neck, hurriedly pawing and slapping at her face instead. Karla laughed even louder as my desperation became clearer. By now, all this effort was starting to demand air that my lungs no longer had access to. Even punches to her abs with my knuckles did nothing to free my neck. Neither did bringing my hands to hers to make the strangling stop.

"Karla... Please..." I felt myself muttering.

She leaned forward and ran her tongue across my cheek. This whole time still choking me, of course.

"We're going to fuck right here..." she declared. "You'll have to fuck for your air. How does it sound?"

"Okay!" I gasped as my arms lowered. "I need..."

Karla's hands let go of me, just a fraction. I desperately took in some air. My first deep breath was immediately cut short by another tightening of her grip. Karla was biting her lip, teetering infuriatingly between horniness and sadistic glee.

"You made a mistake, Peter... You've really turned me on. Pull down my pants and you'll breathe again."

My hands hurried to obey. I was thankful for Karla's sweatpants now. They were at least easy to take off. My agitated, paranoid little mind was already pondering how much of this whole situation had been planned by her.

With difficulty, I lowered the pants all the way to her knees. Immediately, I felt the wetness of Karla's dripping pussy on my belly. With all this struggle, I hadn't even noticed the stain of pussy juice Karla had left on the grey piece of clothing I was still stripping from her. I eagerly expected to breathe again.

"You must take them off all the way," Karla smirked while she lifted one of her knees from the ground.

In that position, with Karla's body pressing mine down, I still managed to bring the pants down all the way to her shins. She deemed this sufficient to let me breathe a little once more. This, I'm fairly certain, was because she noticed I was close to my limit already.

Karla then let her hips sway and rub against my crotch. Despite all the punishment and the near-death experience mere moments ago, I was still as hard as I ever was when dealing with her. I wish I could say I was surprised.

"Ooh..." she squeezed my cheeks with one hand, adopting a mockingly mushy tone. "Are you learning to love your punishments? Did I turn you into a slut?"

I felt myself losing the little control I had left. Those words, which I had moments ago I felt immune to, were once again making me feel arousal and dismay. My eyes must have given it away.

"So naughty..." Karla strangled me again. "Take your shorts off now."

Even with enough air to last me through this order, I was finding myself increasingly reluctant to find a way out of Karla's grip. Her strength had stunned me, but I could still catch her off-guard. I could still win. I knew it there and then. Something in me spoke louder, though. My rebellious thoughts were swiftly dying down. And in their stead rose a dirty, almost reluctant desire to see what Karla, truly in charge, would do with me. To me.

My shorts were lowered all the way to my knees, shortly followed by my boxers once I noticed Karla wasn't letting me breathe with that alone. Once more I felt the familiar warmth of her pussy sliding up and down my cock as she moved her hips gently back and forth.

My friend's mom then pulled my hair and whispered in my ear again.

"I'm going to take off my shirt now. You won't try to take back control while my hands are busy, will you?"

I found myself freezing, unable to come up with an answer that could preserve my own dignity and let her win at the same time.

"I'll give you a little reward if you behave."

That did the trick, fortunately. A coping bargain, and I knew it. Giving up my ego, I nodded silently.

"Good boy," she laughed.

Karla took off her shirt in a provocatively slow manner. Tempting me to dare go back on our deal. I felt compelled to remain submissive. The curiosity about what she'd do to me kept me compliant. This was to say nothing of the strength she'd been hiding all along. Strength which, in my submissive mood, was all the discouragement I needed to shut down my contradictory rebellious thoughts.

Not that this strength had been completely unexpected. If anything, her stripping reminded me of what I already knew. Underneath her delicious, freckled breasts, Karla had an impressive set of abs, and even her arms had enough muscle on them to look distinct from those of an average mother her age. The reason I seldom paid attention to those details was not particularly complex: Karla had big tits that were much more fun to stare at.

"How very well-behaved of you, Peter," she caressed my neck and, I noticed, put her hands in prime position to choke me again. "Maybe I should dominate you more often, hmm?"

"I'm not answering that," I spoke up and immediately regretted it. My word choice made me feel even more embarrassed. Worse, it made me feel even more aroused.

Her eyes flared up with gleeful cruelty again, matched only by the devilish grin curled up on her lips. Without warning, Karla was strangling me as hard as she'd been when we were fighting.

"You've answered it well enough!" she laughed. "Now... Use your hands to rub my pussy with your cock. Do not put it in until I say."

My penis, fully erect after all of this foreplay, for the lack of a better word, was readily handled so its tip would rub Karla's gash. The rhythm of the rubbing, naturally, grew frantic and desperate as my air ran out.

"Oh, you're even more eager than usual!" Karla exclaimed as casually as if she was feeding a pet.

After she spoke, I felt her lowering herself onto my cock. Just as I felt myself penetrating into Karla's tight pussy, I felt her hands letting go of my neck again. This way, my friend's mom had just synchronized the penetration with my gasp for air.

"Fuck yeah!"

That felt like Karla swearing. She delighted in fully pronouncing crass words. I'd learned to love that filthy mouth of hers.

"Hands on my hips, Peter," she put her hands on my neck menacingly.

I didn't think twice before obeying. Karla already had me inside her, but she hadn't lowered her body so I could fully penetrate her. We weren't fucking yet, as she would have put it.

"You won't push me down or take your hands off them until I tell you to," she declared. Upon obtaining no reply from me, Karla made use of her voice again. "And you will reply to my orders with your voice. Clear?"

Her hands, as if reminding me of what they could do, tapped my neck lightly.

"Yes, Karla," I gritted my teeth.

I didn't really understand why I did it, though. Was it because I felt annoyed? Was it a mandatory performance to salvage my pride? I was quite certain my mood didn't warrant any gritting. Right now, my main wish was to have my cock fully inside Karla's wet, tight pussy. Not by my own imposition, but as a reward for good behavior.

"Good," she lowered herself only a fraction. I bit my lip expectantly. Instead of the jolt of pleasure that would come from fully pushing my cock inside Karla, I found myself craving that release even more. "I've told you the truth, you know? Your cock really is nicer than my husband's."

Practically my whole body was urging me to push my cock deeper into Karla's tight pussy. I had to caress Karla's hips to distract from how badly I wanted to push them downwards. I curled my toes to resist thrusting upwards with my pelvis too. She brought her face close to mine again, mocking smile again plastered on her lips.

"And George really isn't fucking me again," she declared mischievously. "You've stolen me from him. You will keep cuckolding him. In his house. In his bed. In his car. Wherever you want me. However your depraved little black heart wants to humiliate him. You own this pussy."

Her voice had the vicious metallic undertones of something beyond cruelty. I wish I could tell you I was at all afraid of it. By now, I only felt one thing: desire, and it had only grown with her words yet again.

12