All Comments on 'A Mother's Lust Ch. 08'

by Song_of_Roland

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

the son finding out is an interesting step. i hope you incorporate it into future chapters, and make for some nasty mom-cucking sex 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely insane series man! You don't shy away at all from the more extreme stuff like pregnancy and the son being cucked as well and that's what makes your story so fucking hot! Love the dynamics between Peter, Karla, and Betty. Loved it when Karla called him daddy, would love to see that happen more often. I have SO many ideas I want to share with you that I'll probbaly just make an account and message you, if you don't mind. Love the idea of Betty already being pregnant but they keep teasing peter about it and don't explicitly confirm it, they just keep implying it until the actual reveal. Of course would love to see Karla get bred too, hopefully soon. Before that happens, would love for her to tease Peter about it. Something like, she shows him her newly prescribed bottle of birth control pills and teases him about flushing them down the toilet, ultimately she says it's his decision and he ends up doing it while she watches on and smirks. Can't wait to see more of Peter's friend being cucked and having to deal with keeping this secret from his dad, can't wait to see some blatant PDA between Karla and Peter right in front of her son. Also loved seeing Peter's corruption, would love for him to take some frustration out on Betty and force or convince her into some body modifications like tattoos and piercings. Maybe he notices she has a small tattoo already in a harmless area like her finger, and he likes it and Betty offers to get more if he that's what he wants. Would love to see her get nipple piercings and tattoos near/on her pussy and breasts to prove her loyalty to him. Then I would love for Karla to get the same treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never ceases to amaze me, how much hate there is in the world and how much pleasure people get from others suffering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSong_of_Roland@Song_of_Roland
Been writing erotica for much of my life. Not good erotica, mind you, but it did pave the way to get me where I am now. Hopefully I can now create written works that are enjoyable to other people instead of just myself. I'm a little dysfunctional, so if you are still keeping ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES