A Mother's Lust Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or maybe this pussy owns you," Karla smirked once more.

"You promised me a reward for letting you strip," I tried to hurry her towards sex, still feeling her wet pussy and its readiness to slide down my cock.

"I just gave it to you! I can tell how much you loved my little speech," her hips jiggled playfully, painfully reminding me I was yet to fully push into Karla's womb. "Besides, a promise that you will get to cuck my husband whenever and however you want? Even if you weren't a sadistic degenerate you'd probably love that."

"You think that's a reward? I don't trust promises you-"

Karla once again strangled me. My trembling hands, almost involuntarily, left her hips, only to make her grip even more vicelike.

"Keep your hands there, Peter! You don't want me disappointed, do you?"

God, her grip strength was astonishing. She had to have been working on it for months. Or, a disloyal part of me theorized, maybe I just enjoyed feeling more helpless towards her than I really was. My hands, either way, headed obediently back to their original location.

"Good... Now, Peter. I rewarded you. I used the words you love to turn you on. Yes, yes. I know you just hate cucking married men," the sarcasm in the words was palpable. "But if you didn't, you'd agree it was dirty talk perfectly chosen to turn you on."

With her hands around my neck, I couldn't reply. Most of my focus was on preserving my breath.

"Now, I want you to pay me back in kind. I wonder if you're as selfish as I think you are. Have you actually just been fucking me, or have you learned what I like?"

She let me breathe as suddenly as she'd forbidden me from doing so. I spent a moment taking a deep breath and another in a coughing fit.

"You have me at your mercy. I already proved I am not keen on resisting. Isn't that enough to satisfy your sick mind?"

Karla smirked for a second. Just when I thought she was about to strangle me for disrespect, she instead dropped her body fully, slowly letting me inside her. I sighed as I felt her familiar tightness around my cock, still making it a point to keep my hands on her hips.

"You're lucky most things you say turn me on," she started riding me, slowly. "We'll do things like this, then: as long as you keep turning me on with words, I won't strangle you and keep riding your cock. Bore me... and I'll make my own fun."

I remained silent, almost stunned by my overthinking of what to tell her. For a moment, I could only focus on the burning pain on my face, ribs and neck. It was as if all the violence that had taken place mere seconds ago had conveniently chosen to coalesce in my mind at the same time.

"Since I'm in a good mood, I'll even give you a clue," she swayed her hips as she went down on my cock yet again, before leaning towards me. "Tell me the truth, Peter. The whole truth about yourself. Give me that pleasure."

"I... ahh..." I moaned as Karla eased herself onto my cock yet again. "I'm your fucktoy. You have me wrapped around your little finger. I can't hope to beat how much I always want to fuck you."

I felt an odd kind of joy after admitting that. I bit of pleasure, even.

"I know that," she feigned displeasure, tightening her grip around my neck just a bit.

It was a little surprising for me to find out that I really did want to let it all out. Seeing Karla, nude, on top of me, her playful smirk underneath those evil green eyes... it made me forsake my ego in its entirety. To win against her, for once, was something I didn't really want to do at that moment.

"Yes!" I gasped as I slid into Karla's tight pussy yet again. "The reason for that is because... you... are..."

I had to pause as she hurried her movements, doing my best not to cum as she rode me and I talked. She leaned towards me, a patient expression on her face. Having her forehead pressed against mine did not make the task of not cumming while I spoke any easier.

"Amazing!" I gasped, drowning in her green eyes. "I love your smirk, your evil eyes, your... tightness."

Karla forced that last word out of me by wiggling her hips downwards harder than her normal rhythm.

"Mhm..." her eyes were still right in front of mine, staring me down with curiosity and malicious desire. I felt her hands gripping my neck just as her thrusts sped up. "Keep going."

"Having this affair with you..."

"Haa..." Karla moaned.

"It has been the best thing that happened in my life..."

"Haa..."

"I am addicted to the adrenaline of fucking you!"

"Yes!" the moans sounded genuine, to my surprise.

"I love your cruelty! I love the way you hurt and humiliate and torment whomever you please! Myself included!"

I felt Karla hastening her pace as she bit her lip. While she wasn't strangling me anymore, I certainly was feeling her nails digging into my shoulder blades. This seemed to really be turning her on.

"You're so cruel and vicious you even make hating you fun... With you..." I had to grimace as I felt her nails sinking deeper. "Anger, pain and stress are just more tools for our pleasure."

Karla was panting and thrusting so quickly now it was getting harder to focus on what I could say. Even if it felt redundant, I was now finding out this aroused me as much as it seemed to arouse her. I kept going.

"And with all of this..." I paused to moan as her nails moved to the back of my neck. "You've taught me I am as cruel as you."

Sweat was now trickling down from Karla's breasts and onto my chest. I felt the heat on her forehead just as she reached what I assumed was her best pace. Not cumming was slowly overtaking every other focus of my brain, including speech.

"Cruel... I'm cruel. I..."

"Focus, Peter..." she commanded.

"I love hurting you. I love the thrill of fucking married women. I loved it when you called George a cuckold!"

"He is a cuckold!" Karla laughed.

"Coming to your family's house..." I panted. "Fucking you behind their backs... This is the truest pleasure you've ever given me."

"Oh, fuck yes!"

"I'm your degenerate, Karla. I don't care about George or your sons. I only want to keep fucking you and... gah..." her nails dug in once more. "And I want it to remain wicked and interesting, just the way we love it."

Karla's eyes were closed now, as if she were in a trance. Her pussy was so wet, at the end of each thrust there were drops splattering around my waist. Her speed hadn't died down a bit, despite her apparent effort to maintain it.

"Haa... fuck, Peter... haa..." her hips now wiggled at the end of each thrust. I felt like any distraction would make me cum. "You are the fucking best!"

Hearing that compliment, somehow, was enough to make me lose control. I leaked a little, before steadying myself. It was, luckily, not enough to lose my erection. Karla laughed. Finally, she slowed her thrusts down a bit.

"I've waited so long to hear you say that... haa..."

My hands, dutifully on her hips, were now very eager to get back to the speed we were fucking at mere seconds ago. I tried my best not to move my own hips without her order.

"Do you like the nails?" she smiled devilishly, tapping her index finger against the back of my neck.

"Deeper," I smirked back.

Mere words would fail to describe the joy on Karla's grin when she heard me say that. The sharp pain I felt as her claws cut deeper into my flesh didn't put a dent on my arousal. Instead, if strengthened it.

"Oh, I'm gonna drain every last drop of cum out of you," she laughed perversely.

This time, I dared to pull her hips towards me and thrust. Just like that, we were both fucking like frenzied beasts, each trying their best to outlast the other. Or at least, so I hoped. Even Karla's manic screams felt genuine this time around. It certainly didn't look like she was in control of herself as much as usual.

"Haa! You disobedient degenerate! I didn't say... you could... haa!"

This was all, of course, still taking place on the ground, a few meters away from the entrance. After the fight, I had hardly paid any attention to the discomfort, and it wasn't now, while we were fucking as if in a trance, that I was about to be reminded of it. With my head turned away from the door, as well as Karla's consistent moaning, there was little chance for me to hear when someone opened it, gasped and quickly closed it again.

"Mom?!"

My friend had walked in right in time to witness Karla let out a long, loud moan of pleasure. I sucked in some air as her nails stopped digging into my skin. The sudden realization I was being watched pulled me away from the orgasm I was swiftly approaching. I tried in vain to turn my head towards the door, though Karla's persistent thrusts, even as we were being watched, made an already impossible task even harder.

"Peter?!" I still remember how shrill his voice was when he shouted my name.

I panicked. I squirmed under her, trying my hardest to lose my erection. My friend's mom's movements hadn't slowed down at all. Karla's hands pressed my chest against the floor while she rode me, an almost serene expression on her face. Panting, she stared him right in the eyes as she spoke.

"Haa... Honey..." Karla's smirk, to my horror, only made me more aroused than I already was. I knew humiliation was coming, and it already delighted me. "Peter is giving mom a good fucking."

There was no reply. Only stunned silence. I stopped trying to even look at him, now struggling to handle both my shame and my arousal. Her freckled breasts made for a much better sight anyway, jiggling merrily as my friendship crashed and burned. My hands stealthily returned to Karla's hips, just as my body timidly resumed its thrusts to match her own.

"Oh, he fucks so... good!" Karla screamed. "I'll never go back to your dad's cock!"

"Wh... but... why?" I finally heard his voice.

"Karla..." I tried to caution her between gritted teeth. My heart wasn't really in it.

"Fuck!" she swayed her hips hard as I thrusted into her. "We've been cucking your father left and right. Peter even fucked your aunt Betty! You're lucky you don't have a girlfriend or a sister... haa... Or he would have fucked them too!"

No shouting on his part. No words, even. There didn't need to be. By now, Karla's cruelty was too enticing for me to resist the sadistic pleasure it was giving me. I sped up my thrusts, ditching the little guilt and shame I was still feeling.

"O-o-oh!" Karla leaned back in reaction to my sudden burst of energy. Her hands finally let go of me, instead holding her up by pressing against the floor next to my knees. "He'd certainly like to fuck a girlfriend of yours! Haa! See how he fucks, hun?"

My sudden freedom didn't change my behavior. At that point, any semblance of a thought in me did not have much more complexity beyond wanting to keep fucking Karla's brains out.

Again, my friend was silent. I heard a sniff. Was he crying? The thought, the concern itself, didn't last a second in my head. The idea of fucking a hypothetical girlfriend of his lasted much longer.

"Tight..." I managed to mutter.

"Faster, Peter! Make me cum for my son to see!"

Instinctively, I grabbed Karla by the back of her neck and pulled her back down, closer to me. I pushed my tongue through her lips, just as I brought my left hand down to toy with her asshole. My thrusts by now had the uncontrollable speed that normally only comes about during an orgasm. Being fair, my orgasm wasn't too far off again at this point.

Apart from Karla's moans into my mouth and my body slamming against her buttocks, there was no sound in the whole house. If my friend was sniffing or sobbing, he was doing it quietly enough for his mother's muffled screams to drown it all out. Suddenly, she pulled away from my kiss.

"I'm cumming, hun! I'm cumming!"

Addressing her son only sent me closer to my own orgasm. I repeatedly pushed a single finger into her ass as I allowed myself to cum. Karla screamed happily as my finger and my cock filled both her holes. My speed, already beyond any possible control, quickly died down to rhythmic, violent thrusts when my orgasm arrived. Just like that, my friend was witnessing me emptying my balls inside his mother's womb.

Before I could think clearly with my arousal dying down, Karla gave me another long, passionate kiss. No doubt to drive home the point that my friend's father had been cucked emotionally as well as sexually.

I could only turn to face him once Karla got off me. Even then, I was panting. I was tired. This, counting the strangling and the fighting, had easily been the most exhausting sex I'd ever had. How Karla managed to stand upright shortly after that was a mystery to me.

A quick glance at the floor around me was enough to tell Karla had left a mess of pussy juice all around my hips. Even standing up I felt stickier than expected due to my own sweat pressing against the floor.

Then I saw my friend. He was staring at us, emptily. Karla, putting on her clothes, kept humming to herself as if the most normal thing in the world had just transpired. I wasn't so lucky. Without the arousal, the guilt and the realization of what we'd just done was quickly crashing down on top of me. It seemed there really was a limit to how similar to Karla I could be, said limit being my own horniness.

I stood up slowly, never daring to stare at him directly in the eyes. Maybe they were welling tears. He sure was sniffing a lot. I did stare at Karla as I got dressed up again. Her response? A single, devilish wink, as if that would be at all reassuring. At that point, I wasn't even in the mood to be angry about it.

Once we were both dressed, Karla noticed the puddle of pussy juice at her feet.

"Oh, hun. Mommy made a mess. Will you clean this up?"

I was just about to scold Karla when my friend swallowed, nodded and glumly marched off towards the kitchen. My expression was one of such shock that Karla playfully slapped me twice.

"Wake up. I think our fun is over for today."

"I... what?" I rubbed my eyes wearily.

"Did I literally fuck your brains out?" she chuckled. "I'll message you when I wanna fuck again!"

I don't exactly recall what I told her. Any nasty reply would have just felt hollow at that particular moment. What I do remember is seeing my friend, hunched with a mop, slowly cleaning our mess as I took my leave. I don't think I'll ever forget it.

12