A Mother's Lust Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two really are crazy," Betty chuckled, staring at her subdued nephew in disbelief.

Karla went down on her knees, finally unfastening my belt. Between her perverse smirk and Betty's expectant, stunned expression, I couldn't decide where to look to feel more aroused.

"You have no idea how hard he is now..." smirked my friend's mom. "I've been teasing him for quite a while while we waited for you."

"Indeed," I grinned as I grabbed a fistful of Karla's hair. "I might need to get a little... rough after all this waiting."

I felt my friend almost stand up after I made his mother let out a moan of pain. A glare from Karla was enough to dissuade him from moving. Betty, meanwhile, was still blushing and at a safe distance from us. Still, the way she stared at Karla's submissive position at my feet betrayed nothing but delight.

With all eyes on me, I chose to keep dominating Karla. Still holding her by her curls, I put myself right in front of her. I pushed her face against my crotch before speaking in the most authoritative voice I could muster.

"I've waited long enough. Unzip my trousers."

Karla behaved so submissively I had no doubt it was all to entice Betty. She acted so obediently, in fact, that she did nothing apart from unzipping my trousers. I made her yelp by grabbing another fistful of her hair with my free hand.

"Do I have to tell you everything?"

"Haaaa..." Karla let out a long, languorous moan.

"Lower my trousers. Get my cock out. Open your mouth. I'm gonna fuck your throat. Is that clear?"

"Yes daddy..." she shot another mischievous glance at her son. I had no doubt the choice of words was intentional here.

Unsurprisingly, my cock was extremely hard when it was finally unleashed. All that teasing, all those interruptions, all that cruelty, all of it had made me, to put things plainly, just about ready to fuck.

I had to smile at the sisters' reaction to my throbbing member. No doubt, Karla's was exaggerated to hurt her son, but I was far from the right mood to care about such a thing. Seeing two gorgeous women ogling my cock, one of them already on her knees, was more than enough to make me happy.

My eyes were locked on Betty's as I grabbed Karla's skull and shoved my cock in her mouth. I didn't even bother to let her adjust to my thrusts by building up my speed. With my hands on her head, I repeatedly buried my cock in her throat at my preferred speed. Karla let out such exaggerated gagging sounds that I worried Betty would be scared off from our adventure. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the opposite ended up being true.

Betty looked absolutely enthralled as I facefucked Karla without giving her a moment of respite. With my eyes on her, I managed to be even rougher with her than I would have been had I paid full attention to the punishment itself. My friend's expression, needless to say, was the polar opposite of his aunt's. I didn't have the heart to stare at him for too long, but I could easily feel his outraged, dismayed eyes staring intensely at us.

"You're really giving it to her good..." Betty had, perhaps without noticing, taken a step closer to us.

"Fuck yes," I prompted another loud gagging noise from Karla by holding her down while my cock was fully down her throat. "Discipline, authority, fun," I smiled down at her.

Karla had already shed enough tears to make a mess of her makeup. The black stains below her eyes had slowly run down her reddened cheeks, and even that grisly display of punishment failed to make her any less appealing. Her green eyes, watery with all the choking, still glanced up at me with just as much glee and mischief as usual. Had her mouth not been full with my cock at that moment, I'd stake my life that she would have smirked up at me.

After holding her down for a few more seconds, I finally pushed Karla's head away. Thick strings of saliva stuck to my cock as I fully unsheathed it from her mouth. Karla herself let out a loud, delighted moan as she took her first breath.

"Oh... fuck..." she smiled hazily.

It was clear by now my friend was not enjoying hearing his mother swear either. I could see him shifting uncomfortably each time Karla would emphasize the word 'fuck'. Knowing her and her dirty mouth, I could already sense the miserable experience her son was about to go through.

I decided to slap Karla with my cock while she looked woozy from the lack of air. She looked so thoughtless for a moment it was as if her eyes had temporarily lost their wickedness.

"Come on," I roughly tugged at her robe. "It's about time I filled up your pussy."

Karla snapped out of her trance, giving me a quick, witty glance before reverting back to her faded expression. When I saw her slowly taking off her robe, I somehow figured out what she expected me to do.

"You're slower today, huh?" I grabbed her by the hair once more, shoving her towards the couch. Karla yelped adorably as she was bent over the couch, her round ass practically begging to be fucked without mercy there and then.

So defenseless did my friend's mom sound that he finally worked up the courage to intervene.

"Mom!"

This won't do, I quickly realized. Karla was in no position to shut him down without ruining her role as a submissive fucktoy. I really, really wanted to drag Betty in now. Too much to even think of what to do. What came next was surprisingly natural to me.

"Sit the fuck down!" I bellowed at him. "SIT! THE FUCK! DOWN!"

The shock was at least enough to get him to obey me. I didn't take my eyes off him until he had fully complied. Betty had never looked as aroused as she did when I stopped staring her nephew down.

"God, Peter... I didn't know you could be so dominant," she bit her lip.

I lifted Karla's robe before giving her buttocks a couple spanks.

"So, so dominant..." purred my friend's mom.

I felt the urge to get my cock inside... either of the women near me. Whichever hole I would pick was starting to matter less and less.

"Come here," I managed to order Betty with my vestigial self-control.

She approached meekly as I rubbed Karla's pussy above her soaked panties. I could tell, even without taking my eyes off Betty, that Karla was paying close attention to what I was about to do. My friend's aunt had her eyes steady on my throbbing cock, resting between Karla's buttocks.

"I'll fuck you today, Betty," I glanced at my mortified friend, before adding "Again. You can choose whether my cock will taste like Karla's pussy juice or not."

"Mmm..." Karla wiggled her ass gently.

Before Betty could power past her blushing to reply, I put my hands on her shoulders. Gently, I lowered her to the ground, right next to Karla's thick ass. With my cock so close to her face, I could already read the lust in Betty's eyes. Anything other than her giving in to temptation felt extremely unlikely already.

She still glanced at her nephew with some uncertainty. On his end, there was very little reaction apart from the baffled, somewhat scared expression that seemed to be frozen on his face. If anything, me shouting at him must have destroyed what little agency he felt like he still had. But I was too horny to pity him now. When Betty turned back towards my cock and started sucking me off obediently, I felt a jolt of pleasure unlike most I had felt that far.

The humiliation of it all! The fact that Betty had regarded my friend, only to follow through with her lust as if he didn't matter. It made me just as happy as feeling my cock inside her warm, wet mouth.

"Fuck, Karla..." I found myself smirking at my friend's astonished expression. "You've really fucked me up..."

"Heh..." I heard her cruel giggles by my side. "See, honey? I told you your aunt Betty was a slut for Peter's cock!"

That jab turned me on enough to grab Betty's skull and start thrusting into it. There was nothing my friend could do to make me let go of it, I realized. If anything, his visible discomfort in the face of Karla's mockery only made me want to fuck his aunt harder.

"Look at him go!" chuckled Karla as she got on her knees besides her sister.

Betty's throat didn't offer much resistance. Neither did the rest of her body. Her watery green-gray eyes only stared obediently upwards as I used her face to pleasure myself. Karla was quick to get on her knees by her sister's side. I still remembered when she'd given me a blowjob in her car. How she'd needed my help to deepthroat my cock. Gazing into her expectant eyes, what came next only felt natural to me.

With both my hands on her head, I rammed my member all the way down Betty's throat. That made her audibly gag for the first time. It would eventually cause me some horror to find out how satisfying it was to hold Betty down, choking her out. Not at that moment, though. At that moment, all I could feel was lust and a desire to pursue more pleasure. So I maintained my grip and pressed Betty's face harder against my groin, feeling her throat tighten around my member as her air ran out.

My friend's look of concern only grew deeper when Karla chose to humiliate him yet again.

"Holy fuck!" she laughed. "Did you ever imagine aunt Betty doing this?!"

"Bwaaaah..." Betty moaned loudly once I finally felt satisfied with her punishment.

Karla immediately pounced upon her recovering sister. From behind, she started planting kisses on her neck just as her hands started sliding towards her nether regions. I had to appreciate how quickly Karla's hands got past Betty's jeans even while she was on her knees. In mere seconds, she had a hand rubbing Betty's pussy beneath her clothes, and Betty's breathless dizziness hadn't even worn off yet.

"Karla..." she managed to mutter.

"My..." Karla planted another long kiss on her neck. "So wet already..."

"Don't..."

My friend looked too disturbed to even intervene here. Either that, or my shouting had fully coerced him into the role of powerless victim.

"Say what you want, Betty," Karla smirked evilly. "Tell me, your nephew and Peter what you want."

"I want sex..." panted my friend's aunt, slowly returning to, for the lack of a better word, her senses.

"Such a boring way to put it," Karla bit her lip as her fingers hastened their rubbing. "Say who you are and what you want, explicitly. Make it fun for us."

"Ah..." realization dawned on her. With another glance at her nephew, Betty finally spoke. "I'm a slut. I want Peter's cock. I'm... Peter's slut."

It wasn't even an out-of-control shout. It wasn't a moment of lust-induced madness. It was as plain a declaration as someone could make it. Almost formal, if it weren't for Betty's sheepish smile as she uttered the words.

"Did you hear that, honey?" Karla was now fingering Betty even faster. "Do you believe me now?"

My friend was wincing and squirming to even react to the mockery. Betty's sudden moan from Karla's pleasuring didn't improve his situation one bit.

"Ooooh... I need it..."

Karla smiled all the way as she freed her sister's breasts from the tank top. Her hardened big nipples jiggled deliciously as Karla hurled the piece of clothing away. It was remarkable how my friend's mother was able to undress anyone so effortlessly. After getting Betty on her feet, Karla managed to lower her jeans without a moment of struggle. A remarkable feat, given how thick Betty's thighs really were.

Betty was so horny she hardly covered herself. Her nephew, largely forgotten by her, looked on in dismay as his aunt stood gloriously naked in front of him. She didn't even seem bothered by the fact Karla was on her knees, right behind her buttocks. Something told me she had also forgotten Karla's fingers were still toying with her glistening, shaven pussy.

"On the couch, Betty," I commanded. "It's about time you get what you need."

That much was true. I was starting to feel a degree of frustration. Desperation, even, to get inside either woman in that room with me. If my friend's presence had bothered me at the start, it was now no more than an afterthought, something that I could not care less about until I reached an orgasm.

Betty happily obeyed my order. She sat there with her legs spread open, at least until I laid her horizontally on her back with my own firm grip.

"Are you gonna get on top of me?" she almost whispered.

"Not just him..."

I noticed Karla had already taken her own panties off. Their wetness was such they looked heavy as they dangled from her index finger. The predatorial smirk on her face, either directed at Betty or me, was a huge turn-on. The visible dread on my friend's face wasn't exactly off-putting while I was feeling this crazy either.

"Karla, you ca-aaaaaah..."

Betty's voice lost itself in a moan when Karla's fingers returned to her pussy for another round of vigorous rubbing.

"Come on, Peter," she whispered in my ear. "It's time you fucked my little sister."

A glance at the curvaceous woman sprawling on the couch was enough to bring to light how ridiculous that word was when used on Betty. Karla squeezed one of her massive breasts, as if a demonstration was needed.

"Well... 'little'," she chuckled.

I got on my knees, needing but a stroke to have my member ready to plunge deep and hard into Betty's warm pussy once more. Karla's eyes were glinting with delight as I finally pushed into her sister's womb. There was no build-up this time around. I wasted no time to bury my whole cock inside my friend's aunt. I was almost as delighted to hear Betty's first real moan as I was to feel her arms and legs desperately wrapping themselves around my body.

I would have certainly stared into Betty's flustered eyes as we fucked were it not for Karla. My friend's mother wasted no time to pry her sister's arms from my back.

"Hey!" Betty managed to utter between gasps. "What're you-?"

Her sentence was cut short by Karla quickly kneeling on her face with the widest grin I had ever seen. The way she stared into my eyes, into my black soul as she wiggled her hips while Betty struggled to breathe only encouraged me to keep thrusting however hard I wanted. With all that bottled up arousal, I felt like going at it very hard indeed.

Between Karla's dripping pussy and my sudden vigorous pounding, Betty was clearly overwhelmed. Her arms, trapped under her sister's knees, flailed helplessly around the couch. Her moans were bellowed into Karla's pussy, almost synchronized with my own thrusts. Despite all this struggle, her legs still pulled me back in after every trust, already used to the quick rhythm I had adopted.

Karla disrobed while laughing at her sister's struggle. Her bra quickly followed. There was a special kind of magic in seeing that woman smile at me while her freckled breasts were exposed. It still is hard for me to explain, but seeing Karla topless and smirking wickedly at me still ranks among one of my favorite experiences of all time. Weird, I know, given how many other kinds of pleasure she has given me.

"You'd better start eating me out, Betty," she chuckled before winking at me. "Or Peter here might just decide to use my pussy instead of yours."

Betty's next trembling moan, still muffled under her Karla's dripping vagina, interrupted itself. Much against my expectations, she had actually started licking and slurping her own sister's pussy. I could see glimpses of Betty's tongue, flickering in and out of view as it ran between Karla's thighs.

"Oh, fuck!" Karla bucked harder into Betty's soaked face.

I had no trouble telling her moans were exaggerated yet again. Karla never made a noise that didn't have a purpose to her. And yet again, I had no doubt, this was to make her son squirm. Effective, no doubt, since I could practically feel his discomfort whenever he shifted around his seat.

Meanwhile, I kept myself busy with my own half of Betty to dominate. Forcing her legs as spread open as I could, I was having quite a bit of fun pulling entirely out of my friend's aunt, only to immediately slide right back inside. Seeing her body shiver with pleasure and feeling the goosebumps on her skin despite how hot to the touch she was, it all deepened my sense of control over her.

"You like to be used up, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm!" came a moan from under Karla.

My friend's mother was looking at me very intently by now. Was it the way I gripped Betty? The way I gritted my teeth as I pumped into her? Whatever it was she was seeing in me, I could tell she was liking it. We locked our lips together in a passionate kiss as we both fucked the two ends of the woman under us. After that kiss, I felt Karla's forehead pressing against mine, a hand on my neck to ensure I stayed close while she talked.

"Well done, Peter..." she whispered. "I didn't expect you to be this dominant."

I could only bite her lower lip for a second in response, still entranced by my own rhythm as I repeatedly thrusted into Betty's warm folds.

"Time to make things more fun," she bit her lip, before glancing at her son. "Fuck with his head."

A glance at my friend was enough to tell he was not a happy camper. Seeing his married mother and aunt reduced to braying sluts had destroyed whatever posture he'd once had when he had sat on that armchair. Slouched, grim and somehow still stunned, he hardly looked like a young man ready for college. The misery, the betrayal, the powerlessness, reading all of it on his face only made me enjoy fucking his aunt even more.

"I'm not feeling creative," I somehow forced the words out.

"I'm sure you'll manage," Karla smirked. "Make him cry or snap, and I will eventually give you one hell of a treat."

I didn't have it in me to think about that 'eventually' for too long. It was all I could do to acknowledge how enticing the proposal was, even without knowing what an eventual treat down the line would be. I even dared to conclude maybe I wouldn't have needed a treat to still want to take that extra step.

"You've really fucked me up," I managed to chuckle, before pulling her closer for another long kiss.

For the first time since I'd put my cock inside Betty, I managed to keep my eyes on my friend's. He broke contact first. I heard a tiny moan of approval from Karla.

"Mm!"

"The men in your family really are morons," I pushed myself balls-deep into Betty once again. The pleasure made her pull Karla's hips towards her face with a whimper. "Fuck! Not that I'm complaining. I'm glad your dad's a worthless cuckold."

The pain in my friend's expression was evident, but my arousal was too much for that to make me feel anything other than pleasure.

"Thanks to him, I got to fuck Karla here all over your house. And now..." I coerced another moan from Betty with a violent thrust. "Your mom and your aunt are both my sluts."

"Mmm... Yes we are..." purred Karla.

"But..." I thrusted again. I had to smile when I noticed he winced at every thrust of mine into his aunt. "Even though they are both gorgeous... busty... bimbos..."

Thrust, thrust, thrust. Wince, wince, wince. How I loved it.

"The truth is, the fun comes from knowing they're married to lesser men. Fuck... These are your family's women I'm enjoying. Aah... I've taken them for myself. They'll never go back to their worthless husbands..." I felt myself smirking. "And forcing you to watch this is the best way to mark this victory."

The growing pleasure finally became too much for Betty to withstand. No doubt, even that little torture game Karla and I were making her nephew go through was enjoyable to her. Her innocence had to be a ruse even greater than mine. I felt her trembling under my weight, just as she bellowed into Karla's pussy. That was, at least, until she grabbed her sister's hips more vigorously and pulled her in for a few more intense rounds of cunnilingus.