A Mother's Lust Ch. 09

Story Info
Karla’s cruel games continue, now at the expense of her son.
8.4k words
4.35
14.2k
37

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With summer coming to an end and the start of my college years approaching, I started to worry about the future of my relationship with Karla. Say what you will about ambition and career-building, but the actual academic years ahead of me didn't seem to matter half as much as Karla herself.

I also worried about her son. What he might tell his father, to be more specific. The secret had been revealed and I hadn't even been able to stop fucking his mother until we had both orgasmed. At this point, I was fairly certain he was no longer my friend. If I'd made an enemy out of him, a possibility that felt very likely at that moment, then I had no doubts it would be up to Karla to prevent him from ratting us out.

I heard from Karla again in early September. It did feel like the last time I'd have a chance with her in a while. Late September, I would already be in college and out of town. The date was obvious, the means were not.

Whenever someone rang at my parents' door, my first thoughts had never been about Karla. In fact, expecting visitors for myself in my hometown was not a luxury I often enjoyed. This meant that words obviously failed me when I found her son downstairs, staring at the floor as soon as I opened the door.

"Oh," I managed to say.

This was it, I imagined. He'd come there to kick my ass. My friend and I were not too differently sized. I was a little taller, sure, but we were similarly built. It wouldn't be an impressive fight between two thin young men, but it would probably be even. Still, it didn't exactly feel unfair if he felt like throwing a few punches after what I'd done to his family. I gritted my teeth and braced myself for whatever was coming.

For some ten seconds, I stood there like an idiot, putting on my most stoic expression as I waited for the first blow to land. It never came. Instead, my friend slowly worked up the courage to look me in the eyes. In a very low tone, he slowly managed to spit out the words he'd come there to say:

"My mom wants you to come to our apartment."

The early breezes of autumn didn't let me hear what he'd said.

"Huh?"

He looked hurt by that. In retrospect, he must have felt like I'd done it on purpose to humiliate him further.

"My mom wants you to come visit her," he spoke louder this time. "Today."

I didn't really know how to react to that. Even now I have doubts about what to do in such a situation. Should I have thanked him? Should I have grinned and praised God? All I could bring myself to do was nod.

"Oh," I said again. "I'll... uh... leave soon, then."

I cringed internally as I said that. Part of me felt like asking if Karla wasn't recording our whole encounter in order to enjoy the awkwardness later. I didn't have the courage to speak that freely with my friend now, however.

"She asked that I bring you there..."

His voice was quick and low, but by now I was paying enough attention to catch what he said the first time around. My eyes widened as I interpreted the words. It was certainly in-character for Karla to do that. I gave my friend, shrunken in front of me, a long pitiful look. A performative thing. This kind of cruelty was just the reminder I needed that I wanted more of Karla and her wickedness.

There was no point denying that I wanted to fuck his mother. There was no point in sending him back the way he'd come without me, I figured. Either Karla would force him to wait me out or she would postpone our rendezvous until she could give her son the march of humiliation she had scheduled for that day.

"I... guess I can come along, then."

I made it a point to take small steps a short distance behind him. It must have made for a strange sight indeed. Given how often we'd walked side-by-side around town, anyone viewing that display must have found it a remarkable oddity.

Part of me entertained the thought of this being a trap of sorts. Not by Karla, but by her son. Would he go far enough to lure me into a beatdown? He certainly didn't have that many acquaintances that hated me enough. On the other hand, with Karla's genes in him, I wouldn't exactly be surprised to find some wickedness in him as well. Either way, I certainly felt like a chance to fuck Karla was not something I'd lightly pass up on. Certainly not because of my own paranoia either.

The silence was painful. I desperately wanted to break it yet could find no topic to do that with. Talking about his mother was obviously off-limits. His father wasn't even a person I'd ever discussed with him. Somehow, changing the subject from Karla felt even more embarrassing to me. Eventually, I worked up the courage to speak.

"I should have told you sooner," I mumbled.

My friend raised his head slightly. No doubt he'd heard me. I immediately started scrambling for something else to say.

"It probably wouldn't have done much good..." I spoke in an even lower tone.

My friend's walking pace sped up just a fraction. I wondered if he'd done it intentionally.

"Why'd you do it?"

I felt like that question was already unfair on multiple levels. There was no proper answer as to why I'd had sex with Karla. Because I liked it. Because your mother is a crazed slut and she gives me the greatest sex I'll probably ever have. Because I'm an evil degenerate and I love her psychotic games.

"She is... very beautiful," I muttered weakly.

"My mom..." he started speaking, but then went silent.

It was enough, really. Those two words sounded accusatory enough on their own. I knew there was really little else to say as far as closure was concerned. Certainly not when I was on my way to keep fucking Karla.

"Yeah..." I simply nodded in agreement.

There were a few other times we tried to break the silence. My friend clearly wanted to ask me something, but his courage wasn't enough to formulate the question itself. I felt a strange mix of dread and relief when we finally reached his house. The grim expression on his face certainly didn't make me feel like the worst part was already over. Still, at this point I'd come to his house so often to fuck his mother that just arriving near it was enough to make me hard.

"Thank you," I said like an idiot.

My friend didn't even look like he wanted to figure out whether he should be offended by that or not. Instead, he hurried to open the door and lead the way into his house.

The time it took for us to take the elevator and for him to finally unlock his apartment's door felt like an eternity, and not just because of the awkwardness between us. No, I was also extremely eager to see what Karla had in store for us that day. It was quite the shock to me to find out I was fidgeting while he fumbled with his keys. Would I have had it in me to demand that he hurried up if he'd taken a bit longer?

I quickly forgot my friend just as I entered his house. Karla was lying sideways on the couch, wearing nothing but a thin pink robe on top of her underwear. Her son hadn't even closed the door before I was striding towards her to have a better look. She bit her lip as she rose from her seat. To my delight, she had chosen to let her red curls flow naturally that day. I adored whenever she let her hair be as wild as she was.

There was no way that piece of clothing had been made for her size. The robe was barely long enough to reach her thighs. The sleeves themselves went only as far has as her elbows. Needless to say, Karla's large breasts could never be hidden by something that small. Even with the robe tied on properly, her freckled tits would probably stand out. Luckily for me, Karla had made it a point of leaving the upper half of her robe open, all the way to her belly.

I grabbed her by the hips as soon as I reached her, taking the chance to enjoy those wicked eyes from up close. Her gaze burned into me, malicious and playful as it always was. When I pulled her closer to me to feel her breasts against my chest, she took the chance to bite me in the neck.

"Mmm!" she moaned as her teeth dug into my skin.

I sucked in some air as the pain started flowing in. My hands were quick to find a way past her tiny robe, happily fondling her ass while the biting continued. I couldn't help but grin once my fingers ran over her pussy above the panties she had on. Wet, as she always was. It was remarkable how horny Karla always seemed to be, even with so little foreplay. Just as I pushed a little through the cloth, her teeth let go of me. A whole new flavor of pain presented itself as the pressure of her bite was relieved.

"Aah..." I exhaled sharply. "I expected you to devour me a little more."

Karla's eyes betrayed an evil kind of happiness. Anticipation, even. Only a few days before, that expression would have been deeply concerning.

"You think that little bite was enough to satisfy me, Peter?"

It hadn't been a little bite. She'd bitten into my flesh so hard I was surprised she hadn't drawn blood. Not that it surprised me. Karla was never happy to just hurt someone a little bit.

"Nothing is enough to satisfy you," I pushed my fingers against her pussy a little harder.

Her hands crept under my shirt and up my back. I felt her nails toying with my skin. Touching it. Seeking the perfect place to strike. I only remembered her son when I noticed her eyes wandering around the room. The sudden discomfort of his presence was enough to make me take my hands off Karla's nether regions.

"Thank you for bringing Peter here, honey," Karla put on her mocking smile.

My friend merely grumbled a few words I couldn't quite understand. He had to be standing behind me, because turning my head wasn't enough to see him.

"You're not going to be rude by leaving us alone, are you?" she put on a stern pout.

That was enough to get an objection out of me. Just as I tried to turn around and intervene, I felt Karla's nails digging deep into my flesh. God, it felt good.

"Ahh... Fuck yes..." I whispered.

I heard my friend moving behind me, with Karla's wicked eyes following him intently.

"Did you become mute, honey?" Karla's smiling eyes quickly turned towards me. "I think you know how I feel about muteness..."

"I'll stay..." I heard him mutter.

"You'd better," she winked at me.

With little to no effort, Karla used her hands and nails to make us switch places in one swift spin. A push was all it took to get me on the couch. Just as she was getting on my lap, I got to see my friend. Slumped on an armchair, only a couple meters away from us, he would have a painfully clear view of whatever Karla wanted us to do that afternoon. I'd never seen him look this mortified in all my years.

"Karla, this is fucked up," I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist. Her demeanor was so casual I had to wonder if her insanity didn't stop her from fully understanding the ramifications of what she was doing.

"I know," she bit her lip gleefully. I felt her hands crawling up my back again. "That's why it will be so fun."

Her hips thrusted into mine while she gave me a passionate kiss. With or without a spectator, having Karla on my lap while tongue-kissing me would always get me hard. I noticed, from the corner of my eye, my friend turning away from us. Karla, somehow, noticed it too.

"I thought I'd made myself clear," her voice had lost any of the tempting sweetness from before.

It took her less than five seconds to get herself off me and strut towards her son. Leaning over his armchair, I could only imagine the view he had. Were he not in this place to be tormented, were it not his own mother, he might have even enjoyed it. Karla squeezed his cheeks with a single hand, staring at him with such cruelty it was hard to believe it was her son she was addressing.

"You are going to keep your eyes on us. No matter what we do. No matter where we go."

I had to finally rise from my seat.

"Karla, what the-?"

"Force me to interrupt our session again," her voice was almost sweet now, in a rigid sort of way. "And I will make your first college year a living hell. You don't want to be known as a cuckold's son from the get-go, do you?"

My friend's eyes betrayed a mix of fear and hatred. I am quite certain he thought about making a threat for a fraction of a second there. But threaten what? Karla had no shame. George probably had some. If the secret was to come out, Karla would without a doubt make all of George's sexual inadequacies known, to say nothing of the fact that he had been cuckolded by his own son's friend.

"N-no," he finally yielded.

Hearing his defeated voice made Karla smirk evilly. Seeing her cruelty first-hand was turning me on to no end, already, especially after such a sudden interruption.

"Or we could just fuck right in front of you," her smirk widened into a grin. "No way to miss it then."

Her son was now trying his best to stare past her. No doubt, he was failing. The way his lips were quivering gave away his resignation perfectly. This was a different brand of Karla's cruelty. Not something that would be, by her own standards, mischievous. This was cruelty with a purpose. Terrifying, had I not already fallen in love with her sadistic streak.

She let go of my friend's face and turned around.

"Why?" I had to ask.

Karla gave me another puzzled look. It had been a while since the first one. The kind of look she would always give me whenever I asked a question that she felt was stupid or purposeless. She recovered quickly, though.

"Discipline, authority, fun," she casually walked back towards me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Sometimes you must put people in their place. And I've learned to really enjoy it."

Karla pushed herself closer to me, baring her teeth in a clear attempt to bite my lips.

"So I see," I glanced at our slumped witness one more time.

"All part of being a good... mother," her voice came as a snarl before she finally bit me.

I had to laugh at the audacity of such a claim if nothing else. While Karla drew blood from my lower lip, I was slowly pushed back towards the couch we had been in mere moments before.

"You're gonna love this, honey," Karla slid her hands down my belly until they reached my belt. "Your friend's cock is so much bigger than your father's!"

Seeing my friend's humiliated grimace only made the biting remark even more arousing to me. It made me quite happy to be reminded of my superiority over George, maybe even more now that it was being said to his own son.

"And Peter's already throbbing!" she giggled as she ran a hand over my crotch. "He is always so eager to cuck your dad. We have that in common!"

It was becoming more than clear to me that Karla was dragging things out. We rarely had any foreplay before we fucked, and I could tell all of this was not for me. No need to get me harder, really. The reason for all this spectacle was written plainly in the evil glint of her green eyes. All of this was to humiliate my friend. If anything, he'd be the one whose pain would entertain Karla that afternoon.

My primary concern was still just the sex, though. If having my friend watch was the way to get inside Karla, it would not deter me. Not while I was that horny, anyway. I was already pushing Karla down to get her on her knees when the doorbell rang.

"Any guesses as to who that might be, honey?" she smirked at her son.

My friend went pale when Karla asked that question. That made me panic. It's George, I thought. She is going to try to have us fuck in front of her entire family. This is it. Our lives go to hell starting now.

Karla practically flew towards the door, either ignoring or delighting in the awkward situation she left her son and I in. For once since I'd walked in that apartment, I stared directly at him. Seeing the stress in his eyes was enough to make me feel it myself. I could only run my hands through my hair as I realized, over and over again, that there really was no way out of that living room without being spotted by whomever was at the door.

If I said my friend looked like a man whose soul had left his body, it would be an understatement. Leaning back on his chair with his legs closed and his eyes on the wall behind me, he looked both defeated and uncomfortable, somehow a downgrade from his slouch mere moments before. I couldn't be looking much better myself, still standing there awkwardly in front of the couch.

"Well, look who it is! Come in!" I grimaced when I heard Karla's cheerful tone. At any moment, I expected her to blow everything up.

My worries swiftly evaporated as soon as I heard the visitor's voice.

"You're looking happy," chuckled Betty.

I can only imagine how relieved I must have looked by then. I still remember noticing I was smiling just as Karla and her sister continued their chat at the entrance. My friend, still in his seat, was not sharing my mood. His head was shaking slowly. His lips were muttering something I wasn't able to make out. It looked like it was all he could do not to cry. And something told me things would not be getting any better for him soon.

Karla guided Betty towards the living room so gently you'd be forgiven for thinking this was a normal situation.

"Guess who's here!" she bit her lip, pushing Betty ever-so-slightly in my direction.

I took in my friend's aunt for a second. Betty's size hadn't lost any of its appeal to me. She had chosen to wear a green tank top that day, light enough to match her own eyes. Her tits were so big they partially spilled out of the top's sides. Those shoulder straps looked ready to snap because of the effort of holding in breasts that big. It was rather disappointing to see her wearing plain jeans, given how jiggly and curvaceous her whole body was, but something told me Karla would be helping me take those off very soon.

Her hair seemed to have grown slightly longer since the last time we'd been together. It was well on its way to reach her neck now. Red, just like Karla's. I had no doubt both sisters could style their hair however they pleased and it would drive me crazy. Under my gaze, Betty was already blushing.

"You look great!" I managed to mutter, powering past the awkwardness of having someone watch me talk.

Betty bit her tongue adorably, before squeezing her tits together just for me. It was quite obvious she hadn't realized we were being watched yet. Karla took advantage of this before I could spoil everything for her.

"Aren't you an eager little slut..." she bit her lip. "You didn't even greet your nephew."

Noticing my friend was enough to make Betty lose her cool entirely. From adjusting her top to apologizing to stepping away from me, she did it all while Karla grinned evilly. My friend himself still managed to look more surprised than her, being unable to even react to anything he'd seen his aunt do so far.

"Did you know he didn't believe me when I said you and Peter fucked?" Karla chuckled.

"What?!" Betty went completely red.

Karla moved over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"He's seen me and Peter fuck. He likes it," her cruel eyes glittered sharply. "Don't you, honey?"

The question had been asked in anything but an amicable tone. My friend, as if snapping out of a trance, hurried to nod in response. Fear, I managed to realize. Another thing that seems to get Karla going.

"He does come from a family of cucks, doesn't he?" his mother chuckled again.

Karla kissed me in the neck, taking the chance to whisper in my ear immediately afterwards.

"You sense it by now, don't you? It's too much adrenaline for her. She is thinking about leaving. But we're not letting that happen, are we? Not if we work together."

As if to mark the end of the whisper, she bit me in the ear. Suffice to say, I was persuaded. At that point, I wanted my cock inside either of them and I felt greedy enough to want them both.