A Mother's Lust Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow..." Karla bit her lip. "You're such a slut!"

Betty had a long orgasm, and her tongue ran electrically across Karla's clit for its whole duration.

"Oh, God!" my friend's mother rolled up her eyes. "Cum inside her, Peter!"

There wasn't an easier command to obey. I had been ready to cum for a long while now, gritting my teeth as I tried to hold in my orgasm until Betty reached hers. Still, I postponed it, just to try and pursue that mysterious treat Karla had promised me.

"I might knock up your aunt," I told my friend, just as I hastened my pace to finally finish. "Fuck!"

I had to readjust my grip on Betty's thick legs just to maintain the pace at which I was thrusting into her. My friend's eyes were intently focused on my thrusts now. It seemed he was having trouble believing I'd actually take such a risk.

"Don't think I'll do it?" I attempted a grin. The effort I was putting into my thrusts made me mostly bare my teeth. "I've been fucking your mom this whole time without a condom. It feels good to fill her up."

"He always cums so much," Karla added with a cruel smirk on her face.

Betty could only gurgle, now completely blown out by the orgasm I had given her. Karla's hips were still swaying, happily grinding her pussy all over Betty's face. At last, I felt like I could not hold it in any longer.

"I'm cumming!"

My friend finally stood up from his seat, a mix of outrage and shame on his face.

"You can't!" he declared.

"Sit... down... you... agh..."

My orgasm stopped me from being able to muster a proper reply. I gave up on a lengthy answer just as my body lost control over its thrusts.

"Just watch, you worthless cuckspawn!" I managed to gasp while the pleasure washed over me.

"Mmmmh!"

Betty moaned under Karla again as her simmering womb was filled with my cum. It was a great orgasm. All those delays had ensured I had plenty of sperm in me ready. I could only smile as my balls were emptied and my friend looked more and more horrified as he came to the conclusion this had really happened.

"Worthless cuckspawn!" Karla laughed evilly. "Now that is an insult worth throwing. You liked that, honey? Cuckspawn? It is the truth, when you think about it. Your father's a cuck now!"

"Been for a while," I panted quietly.

I could see the twitches on his face. If this went on any longer he would break into tears. I put my hands on Betty's massive nipples, preferring to toy with them than deal with the tiny hints of guilt that were beginning to crack past the lust.

"You almost interrupted us," I pinched a nipple, getting another moan from my friend's aunt. "You know it wouldn't have made your aunt stop wanting my cock."

"Shame..." Karla smirked. "You were being such a nice cuckold until then."

I could see the sparkle in his eyes. Tears. They were being held in, but it was already too late to hide them. I heard him sniff, right before he turned around and left the room, head lowered in defeat and humiliation.

Karla immediately got off Betty. My friend's aunt's face was glistening in its entirety. Her sister's pussy juice had covered her whole face and made a mess of the little makeup Betty had chosen to wear.

I too got off her, pulling out of her warm insides in that pleasurable way only Betty's body allowed for. The moment I stood up, Karla had her arms wrapped around my neck and her tongue inside my mouth.

"God, that was so fucking hot!" she purred between kisses and bites at my lower lip. "The way you made him squirm. Fuck!"

I was still aroused, even after such an intense orgasm. Having Karla all over me was far from undesirable even after sex.

"You're so evil, Peter..." I felt her nails stabbing at the back of my neck again. "I need to cum! I need you to hurt someone. Hurt me! Get hard again and hurt me! We'll hurt each other and I'll cum!"

At this point, if I had been under normal circumstances, I'd have probably slowly backed away from Karla. Like this, feeling a second erection very close by, I chose to merely keep kissing her.

"The way you tortured him!" she kept going, pushing me away periodically so she could gasp out the words. "He left in fucking tears! We must go further! We need to tie him up and- ah!"

Seeing Karla in such a sex-crazed mood had already been enough to get me ready for a second round. I pushed her to the armchair her son had been sitting on. With Betty still lying on her back on the couch, that was the next best spot. Karla's green eyes were practically ablaze with passion and hopeless lust. Once again, she did not look in control. Not as rare an occurrence as I had once thought it to be.

Karla could only raise her legs before I was on top of her, pounding at her pussy just the way she liked it: suddenly and without foreplay. Her legs would soon be on my shoulders, while her nails would be carving into whatever part of my torso they could reach.

"You're so, so, so fucked up, Karla," I smirked at her, delighted with the pain and the pleasure she was giving me. "And tight. Really, really tight."

The armchair squeaked as my thrusts made it drag on the floor. Karla's crumpled body, under mine, seemed to be bearing as much punishment as the furniture itself. In comparison to Betty, Karla felt like the tightest hole I'd ever be able to fit my cock into, and this meant I was all the more tempted to keep dropping my whole weight on her and the armchair beneath us. At one point, the whimpering of both the furniture and Karla was synchronized with my pounding.

"Your husband is a cuck..." I muttered.

"Yes!" she replied gleefully.

"Your son is a cuck."

"God, yes!"

"And his humiliation has only just begun. I want to see where you take this next."

The evil glint of control returned to Karla's eyes, if only for a moment. Then, it was back to maddened lust.

"God, Peter! Just cum alongside me! Now!"

Our orgasms were marked by a lengthy, passionate kiss. My last frenzied thrust almost toppled the armchair we were on. There was practically no cum in me to pump into Karla's womb, but the orgasm was no worse just because of that. By the time I left the apartment, I was quite happy to have two increasingly deranged redheaded sluts that were just as increasingly addicted to my cock. The pity and guilt I felt for my friend? Both of them reached my thoughts later, and even then they paled in comparison to the urge I had to make him go through it all again.