All Comments on 'A Mother's Mistake?'

by Alpha024

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
OldDuffer65OldDuffer658 months ago

I hope there is a part 2, part 3 and more coming.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great start! Please continue to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Find an editor, story was hard to follow and you need to understand how to write dialog.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Very nice, but I am not interested in any BDSM stories.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG338 months ago

Good story good writing let’s see where this goes lots of road to go down can’t wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Boooooring 🥱🥱

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please ignore the people who tell you what they don't want, and write what pleases you!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wet dream!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Totally enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Needs a follow-up. He should do the lady at the bakery .

S1THL0RDMAUL1999S1THL0RDMAUL19998 months ago

I agree that this story is a good start and I hope you continue. The BDSM aspect is a hard road because of the varied levels and what your readers are more drawn to in the lifestyle.

There needs to be a clear line drawn between the varied female characters and how he treats them differently. The friends mom is looking for something from him, the mom's friend has a certain role that you briefly started to cover and now mom... She needs to hold a higher level then his other harem sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not bad. Realistic, eh... Close enough. But word of advice. Cops would know the owner of the apartment and put two and two together quickly.

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarm8 months ago

A hot story but the spelling was bad. Many words were spelled wrong. Probably not caught because then ere spelled as different words.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this part of the story but I hope you continue you can't quit now and leave us hanging dry 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cartoonish and messy story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More. He needs to turn all three milfs into his personal cumdumps. He should make them call him Daddy while he pounds their phat asses. Watching his mommy sluts eat his nut out of each others holes. Collar and leashing his milf fucktoys. Leading them as they crawl to the bathroom on hands and knees. Making his pets make out while he marks his territory.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To short!

HedonistHotwifeHedonistHotwife7 months ago

Silly and cartoon-like. Crap grammar as well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Silly, immature. Proof read......WHALE vs wail......ANGEL vs angle and several more......

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story but it was to damn short!!!!!!!!!!! 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story but is this a one fling thing???????????? CONTINUE 5 stars

SmellerSmeller6 months ago

My cock isn't that big, it's only a hand and a half long. The average length of an adult male's hand is 7.6 inches. So his cock is only 11 inches. That's not over the top at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous