A Mother's Mistake?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XO,

Bri

Once everything was placed on the night stand beside the bed, I kissed her on the forehead and was out the door. During the drive I figured out what to do about the picture incident. I was five minutes away from the address when I spotted a McDonald's and still had 20 minutes before I was to be there so I ran through the drive through.

To Mom: Umm...

I sent the message while I ordered my food. As expected my phone dinged with a reply before I even got to the window to pay.

From Mom: OMG... I am so sorry hun. That was definitely not meant for you. #SOEMBARRASSED

I waited to reply until after I got my food and pulled into a parking spot.

To Mom: All good. No need to be embarrassed, hell of a mistake tho. So who's this daddy? Didn't know you were seeing anyone.

From Mom: Yeah his name is Brandon. It's only been a few weeks so I wasn't sure if it was going anywhere.

To Mom: Sure seems like something went somewhere lol

From Mom: oh, don't even start that shit!

To Mom: Okay we can finish this conversation when I get home. I've got to go in for this interview. Wish me luck.

From Mom: Okay honey, good luck!

The interview went great and I walked out with the job and a $2,000 starting bonus. I went home in a great mood, and had completely forgotten that mom was there waiting to have that conversation. As I walked in I saw her sitting at the breakfast bar, and my excitement dulled because of the look on her face. "Well, shit!" I muttered, as I went to the cup cabinet.

"Okay, so about the pictur..."

"Don't worry about it, I have already deleted it. We can move on like it never happened." I cut her as I walked to the refrigerator.

"Not what I was going to say mister." She said as I poured my glass of tea. My phone dinged as I placed the jug back on the shelf, and I looked at it without thinking.

It was another picture message from mom. This one was of her on her bed in a red lace bustier. She was knelled in a similar position as the one on the bathroom counter, but this time one hand was holding her hair above her head with a devilish grin on her face, and her other hand was holding a dildo that was lodged half way in her delicious looking pussy. The caption read, 'Bet you won't delete this one.' with 2 smiling devil face emojis.

I dropped my tea in shock. "Now, like I was saying. About that picture, it went exactly to who it was intended." She said with a lustful tone.

"Mom, what do you mean?" I managed to say in my confusion.

"I mean, that picture was for you." She stated matter of factually.

"I don't understand."

"Well, you and Julie might think you were being sneaky. Oh, but she is so loud! So I caught the two of you at the fourth of July party. I was going to bust in and break it up demanding an explanation, but when I saw how you were manhandling her. Well, long story short I creamed myself instantly. Then I ran and tried to forget about it, but that didn't work out. Over the next week I masturbated thinking of me being in her place over and over. Then I confronted her about it and she came clean about everything. She told me how you took her the first time at the Christmas party. When she was wearing the slutty elf costume. How you found her alone outside sneaking a smoke, and grabbed her bear ass under her short skirt. How you Whispered in her ear that Santa was gone for the night and she could sit on your lap in his place. She told me every detail of how you bent her over before she could say anything...." She trailed off as if having a fantasy of something like that happening to her.

"So, you know about Julie and me?" I asked bluntly, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, and after seeing you two go at it a few weeks ago in the laundry room. I decided I wanted it too. So I came up with several plans, and each one I tried didn't work, so I figured I would go about it more bluntly. Hints the picture, then after I sent it and you opened it with no reaction and came home with no deference in the way you acted or looked at me. I had second thoughts, so when you texted me this morning I made up the thing about Brandon. Hoping it would just be counted as a mistake, and you'd forget about it over time." She explained.

"So why the second picture, and confession now?" I asked.

"Well...um, well" she was clearly flustered and starting to turn beat red. "I...I..ca... came home and found Julie where you left her and read your note, and after getting her up and coherent she told me about y'all's morning. After that I pretty much kicked her out the door and fucked myself to a few amazing orgasms, and decided you could either turn me down or turn me into your live in slut." She declared.

"Ugh..." I do not know what to say, I was utterly speechless.

"Oh god, you think I'm disgusting!" She started to sob, and with that my natural caring son side kicked in, and I found myself holding her tight trying to comfort her.

"I could never find you disgusting mom. Or even remotely so." I assured her with a calm gentle voice. My mind was already a jumbled mess, trying to sort this out. On one hand there was this beautiful woman that I cared for deeply, offering to be a live in slut for me, but on the other hand this was not just any woman. It was my mother, the very woman that gave birth to me.

After a while of holding her like this she seemed to calm down. "So you're not mad at me?" she asked, looking up at me.

"No mamma, I would never be mad at you." I said back, and I do not know why but for the first time since I was in preschool I gave her a peck on her lips. "I just need to think about your offer for a little while, and then we will talk about it, because honestly I'm blown away at the moment." I told her.

She agreed to let me have some time, so I went for a walk. Well I say a walk, when in actuality I just sat on the stairs leading to the apartment. After thinking it over for a little over an hour I was ready to go back inside. I still was not sure what I was going to do, but my growling stomach needed food. "Mom!" I called out, as I walked in.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She popped her head out of the kitchen.

"Have you made dinner, or are we doing a fen for yourself tonight?" I asked.

"No, I'm in the middle of whipping something up now." She answered.

"Okay, well I'll be in my room." I said before grabbing a glass of tea, and heading there.

Once in the room I got straight to work and the web page for the bakery. Mom did not call me to the table like normal. Instead she brought my plate to my room, and sat it on my desk next to me. "Why don't you grab the fold up table and join me in here?" I offered. To which she did without saying a word. I kept working on the page throughout dinner. Mom was done first, and took her plate. When she returned I was finished, so she put the table away, and took my plate.

Deciding it was a good time for a break I went to see what mom was doing. I found her in the kitchen doing dishes, so I joined her. I grabbed a towel and started drying and putting them away.

"You know it's illegal, right?" I asked as we worked.

"Yes, I know incest is illegal." She answered, handing me the next dish.

"And you're okay with that?"

"No..." She almost whispered. "Ah...I...I know it's wrong on so many levels, but I really want it." She finally got out.

I did not say anything, as I moved to stand behind her. Wrapping her in a gentle hug from behind. I could feel as she pushed back into me. 'Ah, what the fuck?' I thought as I cupped a boob in each hand. As I did I leaned my head down and kissed the soft skin of her neck. She dropped the dish she was working on back into the water and ground her ass hard against me. So I bit gently where I had kissed, drawing a moan from her.

Her hand moved up and held the back of my head, as I moved my right hand down her tummy. I went under her shirt and worked back up to her bare boob. Her hard nipple poked at the palm of my hand as I massaged her warm flesh. Her moan was getting constant, as I worked the sensitive parts of her neck with my mouth and her boobs with my hands. One under her shirt, the other still on top. I enjoyed this for a few moments before I trailed my other hand down her body, and inside the waistband of her yoga pants. Finding a wet hot inferno as my fingers reached her pussy. I dipped two fingers between her folds to get them wet and then brought them to her hard little nub. Rubbing in little circular motions as I worked over her clit. By the time she was starting to orgasm, I forgot who she was.

Now she was just a warm body with a tight wet hole. A wanton whore that I was going to use like all the others before her. As she thrashed in my arms I tore her clothes from her body. Starting with the flimsy t-shirt she had on. I grabbed it right between her boobs, and with a harsh pull it started to rip and continued to do so until it was in a stringy mess at our feet. Then the yoga pants soon met the same fate.

Once she was naked I bent her over the sink and pulled my cock out of my pants. Slapping it against her wet cunt before placing it at her entrance. She was squealing with each pop that turned into an almost yelp as I started to drive into her. It was the tightest pussy I had ever experienced. Even with her as wet as she was I had to go slow to get inside. With little thrusts back and forth I worked my way into her fuck tunnel. When I finally bottomed out I had to hold myself off from cumming. It felt like her pussy was constantly orgasmic. After a solid minute of holding myself there trying to regain my composer I pulled out to just the tip. Then slammed back in. "OH, fuck yessss!" She screamed. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" She said each time I pushed back in. I placed her leg on the counter to give myself a better angel, and rammed her harder as I grabbed a fist full of hair to have a more efficient grip.

My other hand, holding her hip. Her moans grew into a continuous scream as I drilled her pussy for all I was worth. Feeling the boiling in my balls I jerked all the way out before I erupted. The cool air of the apartment rushed my burning member and I was able to calm myself before I shot my load too soon.

I flipped her around quickly and pulled her into a deep kiss. She seemed shocked for a moment, but soon accepted and was reciprocating with an uninhibited need. Her hands gripped my hair as her tongue battled back and forth with mine. I explored her body with my hands as I enjoyed the moment, before picking her up and setting her on the counter breaking our kiss to start slowly making my way down her body. I took my time kissing along her jawline and manipulating the responsive flesh of her neck. Then down to her boobs. I licked around the glorious globes of warm meat, careful to not touch her nipples as I teased her relentlessly. Then when her body was begging for more I engulfed her right nipple. Trying to suck as much of her boob into my mouth as I could.

Backing off I held her nipple between my teeth pulling it back. She hissed in pain, but when I looked at her face it had an expression of pure pleasure. So I bit into her left nipple harshly to see what would happen. "Oh, fuck yes! Bite my nipples!" She screamed. So I switched back and forth between her nipples biting and trashing the little nubs with my tongue. I drove her crazy before continuing my journey down her body. (If I was going to have incest with my mother I was going to get the full experience.) When I reached her cunt I was done teasing. I wanted to hear her scream again, to feel her body thrash around on the counter, and I was going to get it. I shot my tongue into her hole. I fucked her with my tongue as I scraped back and forth across her clit with my teeth. She screamed in pure pleasure instantly. Her legs fell over my back as her thighs held my head in place. Her hand pulling my hair and grinding her delicious pussy harder against my mouth.

She went off like dynamite. Her scream was loud enough to bust my eardrums if it was not for her thighs covering my ears. She thrashed around as a gush of juices covered my face and flooded my mouth. Like a starved mad man I wrapped my arms around her hips and stood up. Dragging her into a position where she could not escape from my grip. I held her in a hug around her hips with her legs draped over my back, and her shoulders and head the only thing remaining on the counter. I was able to get the fingers of my right hand to take over the manipulation of her clit while I continued to ravish her hole with my tongue.

"Oh, goooddd, oh shitttt! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee!" She continued to whale. Having her in this predicament I found that my tongue could reach that little rough patch located on the top wall of the vagina. So I switched the angle of my mouth so my tongue was able to put pressure on the back side of her clitoris. (Otherwise known as Grafenberg spot, or G-spot) "OH FUCKING HELL!" she screamed out as her body went stiff, and her eyes rolled back. As I continued my hungered ministrations I felt her pussy convulse and I was rewarded with her squirting down my throat.

By the time I helped her down she was mostly recovered, and I was covered in pussy juice. BANG...BANG...BANG! "Union County, sheriff's department!"

I put my cock back in my pants. "Fucking great!" I mumbled as I went to answer the door.

"Yes?" I said opening the door.

"Good evening, I'm deputy Mimmes. We received a call from one of your neighbors. Reports of a lot of screaming, and noise coming from this residence. I'm just here to make sure everything is alright." The officer responded.

"Oh, I do apologize for that. Everything is fine, we just got a little carried away. If you know what I mean." I said with a goofy smile.

"Oh... Um.. well if you don't mind, can I come in just to make sure everything is okay? Just normal procedure to be sure there is no domestic abuse and such." He asked.

"Yeah, sure thing, just let me get her something to throw on real quick." I said running to grab mom a robe.

"Hey, put this on." I said walking into the kitchen handing her one of her robes.

"Okay." She grumbled. Clearly still recovering.

"Come on in." I said opening the door for the deputy.

He looked around the apartment and carried on into the kitchen where mom was.

"Oh, Hey there ma'am. I'm deputy Mimmes, as I told your boyfriend, we received a noise complaint. I just wanted to make sure everything was alright." He stated.

"Oh goodness, was I that loud?" She blushed.

"I would say so." He laughed a bit. "I heard you down stairs as I was looking for your apartment." He explained.

"Well shit, I will try to keep it down in the future officer." She went so red she could compete with a lobster.

"Okay, I think we're good here. You two enjoy the rest of your night." He said and shook my hand before leaving.

I let out a huge sigh of relief and leaned against the wall, as I heard the door shut. The full weight of what happened hit me like a ton of bricks. Not only did I just have the cops called on me for a noise complaint, but it was over the fact that it was a sexual encounter with no one other than my own mother. Yeah, I just broke the law, and also put my mother under the same possible felony charge at the same time.

Yes, it was her idea in the first place, but I could have said no. I could have walked away and pretended that it never happened. I could have done a million other things, but the truth is that the second she came clean to me, the only thing I wanted to do was fuck her. To make her into the live in incest slut that she clearly wanted to be. So where does this leave us? Where do we go from here?

Mom did not seem to be battling with any guilt or remorse at all. As soon as the door closed she was on her knees crawling over to me. "Well, that was an inconvenient disruption." She said in a sultry voice, as she reached me. Her hands went to work undoing my belt and pants. Once they were undone she jerked them down to my ankles and her face was on my cock rubbing against my man hood through my boxers. She was mulling and purring like a cat attacking a ball of catnip.

My cock responded immediately. "Oh pour baby, you didn't get to finish. Well we'll take care of that now!" Her eyes lit up when she pulled down and my cock sprang up. She kissed the side of the shaft as she looked up at me with a lustful fire burning in those big brown eyes. I felt her tongue snake out of her mouth and meet my cock at the base where it connects to my ball sack. Then running it up the length of the underside of my cock to my frenulum. Where she then circled around my head a few times. It drove me crazy and my head rocked back as she engulfed my cock into her warm mouth.

She did not suck it into her mouth and start bobbing like most women I had been with. She took my head in her mouth and her tongue went wild over my glands. She sucked and encircled my cock head over and over making my balls start to churn. Her hand clamped down on the base of my cock, as she started to descend on my shaft further. I could feel my balls trying to surge cum up my shaft, but her hand placement acted like a dam keeping my sperm at bay.

She did not let up, as she started to suck me like a slut. Bobbing and slurping along my shaft a few times then hold my head in her mouth and let her tongue go wild on it before slamming back down to where her hand was still holding tight. "Oh... fuck...sh...it..I...I...I n..I need..." I could not get it out as she removed her hand from my cock and slammed down again. I felt my cum erupt, my vision went black and the next thing I knew I was slumped against the wall sitting on the floor.

"Hey there sweetie." Mom said, smiling. "I hope you're alright." She handed me a glass of ice water.

"Wow, that was amazing. Definitely the best blow job I've ever had!" I exclaimed.

"Good, because I really wanted to thank you for the greatest fuck ever." She quipped back, settling on top of me.

"So, what now?" I finally got to ask.

"Well I really hope you decide to keep doing this, because I want to. But if you decide it was a one time thing then I understand. I think we both got enjoyment out of it so we can try to put it behind us if you want." She told me.

"I don't want that." I held her chin and moved her face to where we were looking eye to eye. "I want to continue and see where this goes." I told her.

"Well..." She giggled. "We both know it's not going anywhere. We can't have a real relationship or even go out in public like this. So, when we are in our home I'm yours. Anywhere else, I'm you mom, just like normal. Okay?"

"Okay, but can we get off the floor? My legs are starting to fall asleep." I grunted. With that she hopped to her feet and helped me up and to my bedroom.

"So what does all mine entail?" I asked as we got to my bed and were sitting comfortably.

"Oh, hmm..." She crossed one arm over her robe encased tits and rested her other elbow in her hand tapping her cheek deep in thought. "Well, I'm very submissive. So much so I have been told that I have a slave fetish. So Ideally for me, you'd become my master, and help me explore that side of myself." She explained.

"What?" I asked, almost choking on the sip of water I had just taken.

"Well, I have never found anyone I can trust to give complete control to. You are clearly very dominant, and I already trust you with my life. So I see no better person to try this with."

"Dominant, yeah sure, but master slave labels are heavy BDSM, mom. I wouldn't even know where to start with something like that." I told her.

"Well, lucky for you I have done a ton of research and know exactly where to start!" She exclaimed.

12