A Mother's Needs Pt. 01

Story Info
Rob watches his mother pleasure herself in the shower.
1k words
4.17
45.8k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob had become accustomed to his parents Friday night fights. It almost always boiled down to his father ruining any weekend plans by volunteering to work extra hours. He was a senior consultant at a nearby hospital and had heard that the administrator would be retiring soon. Rob knew that his father wanted that job, and he'd been working 7 days a week for months now.

"This isn't about the money, Jeff!" He heard his mother yell, she was clearly upset. "It's about us! Our plans! Our needs! This was meant to be our anniversary!"

"Jessica please, you know this promotion would be good for me. It's what we've always wanted."

"No, Jeff, it's what you've always wanted." The sound of a pot hitting the wall nearly made Rob jump. This was starting to get interesting he thought, as he pressed his ear against the door.

"We talked about this. If I get this promotion then we can move to a bigger house, have a bigger family, it's what we both wanted." Jeff tried to calm her down.

"A bigger family," Rob heard his mother scoff. "You haven't fucked me in months."

"Jessica, you know the pressure I've..." Jeff started to respond, by Rob heard the sound of high heels clinking towards him and he knew that the fight was over.

Rob hurried back over to the sofa and sat down, pretending to read a magazine just as the door swung open and his mother came storming through. Even in such an angry state, Rob found his mother attractive.

She was breathtakingly beautiful, her hazel eyes smouldering with a mixture of anger and frustration. Her lips, painted a seductive shade of crimson, were parted slightly as she took in deep breaths to regain her composure. The way her ample chest rose and fell, straining against the tight fabric of her low-cut blouse, sent a surge of desire through Rob's body. She stormed right past him towards the stairs, and Rob couldn't help but stare at her round, perky ass, the fabric of her skirt clinging tightly to it.

He was snapped back to reality by the sound of more footsteps approaching from the hallway. It was his father, looking tense and worn out.

"You hear much of that?" His father asked.

"Just some clanging, did someone drop a pot?" Rob lied.

His father gave a slight nod. "Well, you know your mother and I had planned a trip to New York this weekend. Unfortunately, I've got to cover a few shifts this weekend and your mother is adamant that she's going. Now, it's not that I don't trust your mother, but New York can be a scary place on your own. So I think it would be best if you go with her, if that's ok with you?"

Rob hesitated for a moment, trying to stop a smile from forming on his face. A romantic trip to New York, just him and his mother, it sounded like his dreams come true.

"Alright, dad. I had plans this weekend, but I'll cancel them then." Rob replied as sullenly as he could pretend to be.

"Thanks, Robbie. I really appreciate this." His father gave a downtrodden nod before heading back to the kitchen.

A bulge had begun to form in Rob's pants as he thought about a weekend in New York with his mother. He pictured her bouncing on his cock, her lingerie thrown aside and her magnificent breasts in his face. As his hand reached into his pants, Rob remembered that he had stolen a pair of his mothers panties and stashed them in his room. He decided to retrieve them. As he climbed the stairs, sound of the shower running distracted him from his goal. The chance to sneak a peak at his mothers voluptuous body was too much to pass up and Rob decided to approach the bathroom.

As Rob slowly pushed the door open, he caught a glimpse of his mother slouched against the wall of the shower, one hand grasping her firm breasts and the other rubbing between her legs, her eyes were closed, and she was clearly lost in the moment.

The sight of his mother pleasuring herself sent a shockwave of desire coursing through Rob's body. He couldn't believe his luck, Jessica was so beautiful, so desirable, that even his imaginations couldn't compete with the reality of her sexuality. He'd seem her naked before, but he'd never seen her masturbate.

Robs hand subconsciously reached into his pants and pulled out his erect penis. He knew he had to watch this, to see his mother, the woman he had fantasized about for years, pleasure herself. He didn't want to disturb her, so he stayed as quiet as possible, hoping she wouldn't notice him.

A quiet moan escaped his mothers lips as she slipped two fingers into her own pussy. Rob couldn't believe what was happening in front of him, he continued to peer through the crack in the doorway, one hand stroking his large, erect cock and the other covering his mouth to ensure that he did not make a sound.

Jessica's moans became louder and more frequent as she approached her climax. Each moan signified to Rob that he needed to hurry up. Part of him didn't want to finish, to soak up every second of the visual display in front of him. Rob knew he couldn't be caught. He'd be thrown out of the house if he was.

Finally, one of his mothers loudest moans sent Rob over the edge. The hand over his mouth stifled Robs sigh as white strands of cum shot forward onto the door. Rob was ready for this, he pulled off his shirt and quickly wiped up his mess. As clarity set in on Rob, he got up to leave, but decided to take one last look.

His mother's moans were loud and frequent now, her pace had quicken and her hips began to convulse as she let out one last moan. Her eyes opened as she reached her culmination and Rob darted away from the door. He was sure that she hadn't seen him, but he returned to his room and sat uneasily for a few hours, worried that his father would kick open his door and throw him out. After a few hours, Rob felt safe enough to sleep, he curled up and with thoughts of his mother and New York, he drifted off to sleep.