All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 14'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well no shit, Sherlock!!!! Incredible

Now we're cooking. This story is simply incredible. So Mother makes him stand in front of sister while she undresses him? Sounds good to me! She even lets the daughter play with his cock? Incredible, simply incredible. This story is every boy's dream, and maybe every mother's, and maybe every sister's dream. It may also be every father's dream but we don't know baout that yet. You are a hell of a writer! Keep it coming and thanks a lot. Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WANG WANG WANG

hey you are the best writer in town, some soiled underwear

wont harm any body though.

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you are the best

We wait for your stories, great dialogues , smooth pase ,

why not some real toilet scenes also , pissing ?

You are the boss keep on writing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Another great chapter of a tremendous story. Probably the best written story on this website. Sentence structure and grammar are first rate along with excellent use of "spell and word check". This story has so many potential possibilities that I see a minimum of 10-20 more chapters. Kudos to PBP for helping us fantisize about the "ideal" family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Hope Linda gets to use little brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This author's primary fetish interlocks with

mine, resulting in numerous masturbatory orgasms. Yet his beautiful prose incarnates a personal and long held fantasy of loving acceptance of me as a male-person by my mother, a woman who loathed being one. I wonder if he is camouflaging himself--a wolf in sheep's clothing. In order to seduce, or invoke, embrace by our wives, lovers, mothers: all women. Whom we anticipate finding us abhorrent, perverse and/or at worst worthy of guilt riddled banishment--in our desire to experience/possess, their power over us. I know myself to be older than he, this man who writes with such adoration, and I know that most women will, eventually--in long-term relationship--be flattered by our attention through any convention short of abuse after the lust has passed away.

jjws%)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
From a female perspective.

I am between jobs just now so I have some time to read stories here. I read chap1 many months ago and have read each chapter since. I used to think how strange it was that some people were so enamured by women's underwear and how unlikely it was in real life. But, my daughter (who is 21) and I were discussing my 'Granny Panties' several weeks ago and she told me that guys really are attracted to women's underwear (worn or clean) for numerous reasons. It's considered chic for a girl to show her panties now or let them be seen, when in my day, it would never be done. I have an older son and I would never have thought he was interested in my panties, but, now I question some things that happened years ago. Your story is a good one. I read every word in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot story

Thanks for updating this awesome story.I am looking forward to the next chapter.Thanks PBP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
keep it cumming

THIS IS THE HOTTEST STORY. YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS WEB. PLEASE SUBMIT 15 16 17 ECT. MY COCK IS VERY HARD AND READY TO FILL MY MOMMY'S PANTIES.

needteachinneedteachinalmost 17 years ago
So realisticly hot!

Yet again your writing is realistic and believable, and incredibly erotic! You always deliver, as evidenced by your ratings. You are a master of erotica! I loved this and can hardly wait for the next installment, or anything from you for that matter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmmm!!

Good story for sure, very well written, well thought out. But I think the mom and dad instead of wanting a daughter and a son, I think they are now wanting 2 Daughters. They maybe even be going to treat the (newest) girl as a "family slut". At least that is my opinion.

I can understand the pantie fetish, hell. I have even worn some, but for his own mom to put him through all the humiliation. Making him stand naked in front of his sister is one thing, but damn why didn't she at least make the girl get naked too, maybe even the mom too?? Anyhow 50%

is all I can give you at this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bob changes into Bobbi

Superb writing. Terrific word usage, great grammar, excellent punctuation, and a wonderful use of dialogue to let the reader know how each character feels and what they think. I can't get over just how good this author is in creating such an interesting story.-----------------------------------That being said I probably will not be reading any more chapters. The feminization of an 18 year old boy/man by his dominant mother is not my cup of tea. The mother strikes me as somewhat devious in the way she inveigles her son into evermore submissive situations. She holds a carrot out to her son in the form of sex with her and each time obtains additional admissions from him which hasten his descent into submissiveness. She needs someone new to control because she already has her brother and her husband under her thumb. Thus Bob will be transformed into Bobbi and probably will go willingly. ------------------------------------------Very well written even if it's not for me to pursue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SURPRISED

Does this boy know whether he is Martha or Arther?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I was astounded

I have only read the last three chapters, and though I don't usually like incest type stories, I did like how his mother got him to wear female undies, and his embarrassment in being shown to his sister in all his glory. The story was well written, barring the occasional missing word, or misspelling, which is of no consequence really. I liked the progression of the story very much, and intend to go back and start at the beginning. A wonderful read, as far as I'm concerned, and hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SIMPLY FANTASTIC

THIS WHOLE SERIES IS TRULY INCREDIBLE, STIMULATING, TITILATING AND HIGHLY EROTIC. WELL COMPOSED AND WRITTEN. I SEE A FEW 50% RATINGS HERE - THAT IS NOTHING OTHER THAN WANNABE AUTHORS AND THOSE THAT WISH THEY COULD COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND GET THEIR INHIBITED KINKS GOING. THIS STORY IS WITHOUT DOUBT STORY OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

sunnyboy1203sunnyboy1203over 16 years ago
The best......

Bill is by far the best writer in this group.The grammar,context and subjects are all perfect.

He could do this for a living,a very good living.

The only one close is Jim Scouries.

Keep it up ,so to speak

cacowboy48cacowboy48over 15 years ago
Very hot

This was very hot and I suspected Linda and her dad were already sexual and the fishing trip was more than fishing. Can wait to see what he and Linda do while mom is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

great to read about female dominated families would love to read about a patriarchal family that turns matriarchal against the males wishes.the women could have their revenge against 10000 years of patriarchy by reducing the males to naked houseboys.the women could relax with their barefeet up while the men do the housework naked. imagine the humiliation if the sons sister invited her girlfriends over along with his girlfriend/wife and stripped him naked as they giggled and laughed .he would have to be their naked butler. she could then take his girlfriend out to see male strippers while he stayed home to do the girls laundry. she could then take revenge on her brother and father for their former macho behavior by slowly talking her brothers girlfriend and her mother into cuckolding the father and brother along with her own boyfriend . they could even have a cuckold party where the son and dad and sisters boyfriend would have to be naked butlers to their women and their lovers.i m not into incest but nothing is sexier than a daughter ordering around her naked brother and dad and having a coming of age ceremony where she strips them naked in front of her and her moms freinds and has them kneel down and admit their male inferiority and pledge to be obedient slaves and refer to her and her mother as ma am from now on.soon other women would have similar parties for their own sons and husbands. a female supremacist cfnm wedding for the son where the daughter or the mom strips the son naked in front of the laughing and giggling female guests and leads him down the aisle with a testicle leash to his bride whom he will have to promise to love and obey would be great.the father and son would then have to be naked servants at the party afterwards wich could turn into a bachelorette part where the women fondle sexy male strippers while the husbands stand there helplessly and the women all laugh and enjoy themselves as they fondle the sons balls pat the sons ass against his wishes and treat him likea peice of meat

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PBP, you are killing me!

better and better and better. Seriously one of the hottest stories I've ever read. My dick can't take any more!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

I'm not a prude by any measure, and I know standards change from one family to another, but damn, that is one free family. the kids seem like with all this exposure, they will not marry anyone because they have a big cock, or he gets his first blow job and wants to marry. sexually I think they will grow up well adjusted, other than him needing a little humiliation to get off. good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heart attack

I'm surprised Bobby hasn't had heart failure yet. Mom sure is twisted manipulating him with sex like she is. The whole thing has to be her plan with the dad and daughter playing their parts. Sure dad and daughter have been sexually active for some time, even with the aunt and uncle. All of them have been at it for years and our hero has been in the dark.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

I would have cum all over Lina as she stroked and Mom's finger twirled in my ass.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

It seems unfair that Linda and Mom didn't strip naked with Bobby in the kitchen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous