A Mother's Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick got hard as I ate her out, she wanted me to not hold back, as she continued to press the back of my head into her. She seemed incredibly strong at that moment, so rather than fighting her command, I stuck my tongue out and let her bury it deep into her lips. I massaged her coochie with my tongue until she squirted hot liquid into my mouth. I swallowed it and felt lightheaded from the stench and aroma. I fell back onto my butt, and looked up at her. She seemed equally vanquished, as her legs stretched open and juices spilled out of her cunt. She squeezed her tits together and my dick got hard again. I struggled to take my pants off, needing to free my snake from its cage.

To my surprise, she lunged at me like a cat, pressed me against the ground, as she tore at my pants and pulled them off of me. She was like a wild animal, her bright green eyes like a predator about to devour me whole. I thought she was going to jump on me, probably break me in her excitement, but instead she gave me a wicked smile as she headed down south, and began touching my penis with her hands.

I was already in ecstasy, and the thought of her sucking on it was too much to handle. As if sensing my weakness, she dropped her open mouth around the top of my penis, fitting it nicely in her mouth as it washed back and forth between her cheeks, as she dripped saliva down the shaft of my cock. I moaned, loudly. She began to take my cock deeper into her throat, while locking eyes with me the whole time. It was too much and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, as she continued to suck on my manhood.

I could have just laid there forever with her sucking me off, but I snapped back to attention and lifted my head up.

"If you keep my dick in your mouth, I'm not gonna be able to cum in you."

She smiled, and instead of taking my dick out, she started sucking harder. Then she started jerking me off with her hand as well. The movement of her hand and mouth going up and down my shaft was too much, and I could feel an orgasm growing.

"I'm serious, I can't hold on anymore," I pleaded with her, but she just gave me an evil grin.

I finally got it that she didn't want to stop, that she was going to blow my load in her mouth. I couldn't resist any longer, and let her finish the job. I gave her some warning that it was coming, as I closed my eyes, before realizing that I didn't want to miss this. I cummed hard in her mouth, as her eyes were closed. She didn't let any drip out, as she swallowed it all while I was deep in my orgasm. I ran my fingers through her hair, and now it was my turn to hold her head tight. She looked up with shocked eyes because she didn't know what I was doing, and I prevented her from moving her head away, there were a few slight vibrations of orgasm running through my body, and so I let her know I was still in pleasure. I got lost in her calming green eyes and the innocent look on her face as the last drop of cum pushed out of my cock and into her mouth.

I was still paralyzed from pleasure when I heard her quip, "See, you still cummed in me."

She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She was fixing her hair and makeup. I remained on the ground, staring up at her ass. I didn't want to move, until I remembered I was still at work! I got changed and left the room.

"Sounded like you guys were hard at work."

"Yes, Mrs...., I mean Mary."

"You can stay, I'll fix you some lunch."

"I should be going," I said. "Also, here is my private number. I think my job is getting a little suspicious of your, uh, service call."

"Oh, right, and that's a good idea. You can come back, might as well keep trying until her next period."

"Right," I said. "...probably...a good idea to make sure we really get it."

The door opened and Delia walked out, she was only in her underwear, and was topless.

"Oh girl, you lose your shame all of a sudden? If I had that body again," she said. It got me hard just looking at her. I wished I could stay and fuck her again.

"He get it all in?" Mary asked.

"Got every drop in my body," Delia said, as she turned and winked at me, her boobs swooshing back and forth as she opened the fridge door.

Mary smiled at me. "You don't know how happy you are making us."

"Right, my pleasure. I got to go," I said, quickly getting the hell out of there.

---------------------------------

It was the weekend when I got a message on my phone. "The damn bed is broke again" with a not so subtle wink. I was feeling bad that we didn't do the thing right. I told my wife I needed to do something, and the whole way over I was telling myself I would cum in her, and no more extracurriculars.

I pulled up to her house, it was odd since this time I was in my private vehicle. I opened the screen door as usual, Mary was in her wheelchair. "She's back there. You're gonna stay for a while, right?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I'll make you some food in the kitchen, I'll show you I'm not completely helpless," she said.

When I walked into the hallway, I could feel the air was thick. I walked into the bedroom and it smelled fresh, like soap. Delia was in a towel, with wet hair. She must have just gotten out of the shower. She brushed her hair and said hi to me in a nonchalant way. I once again felt awkward but not quite as nervous. I took my clothes off down to my underwear.

I walked over to her and placed my hands on her hips. I pushed my half erect member up against her towel. She kept brushing her hair as I moved my hands up and down her body. She tilted her head slightly to get the wet hair off her neck, and I moved in and gave her a kiss. I could see her face in the mirror as she smiled back at me. She began to apply makeup as I moved my hands up her thigh and underneath her towel. I grabbed still wet butt cheeks and moved over to her pussy, with just a little bit of stubble growing.

"Sorry," she apologized but I took her cheeks in my hand and kissed her lips passionately. I pressed my now fully erect boner against her towel. I slipped my underwear off and rubbed my dick against her towel. I untucked the towel and let it drop to the ground, as my dick pressed against her butt cheeks and I pushed slightly into her crack.

I moved her over to the edge of the bed. She looked over at me, expecting to get a sign from me what she was supposed to do. I didn't know what I wanted her to do, but it felt so arousing knowing that she was pliable enough to be waiting on my command. I pressed her forward until she was on her hands and knees, and her beautiful pussy and ass was held up in the air. I got down on my knees and moved my nose closer, and breathed in her aroma. I spread her butt apart and looked at her perfect little asshole. I moved in and pressed my tongue against it. Pushing in slightly, and tasting her freshly cleaned hole. She moaned with pleasure and I continued to push my tongue deeper in. I put my finger in her mouth as she sucked on it as I tasted her ass. I took my wet finger and pressed it in her ass, until it slid in as she jolted with a little surprise.

I spit on my hand and rubbed it on my cock. I know this isn't what I meant when I said I'd cum in her, but I just couldn't resist, she was too willing. I pressed my cock into her ass and pushed in as far as it would go, which was just barely the tip. I rubbed her cunt as she moaned with pleasure. I took her hand and placed it on my balls, showing her how to gently massage them, as I pushed in and out of her ass.

After lubing up a little more I was able to get most of my cock into her tight hole. Now it was my turn to have an evil grin. I watched us fucking in the mirror, my hands squeezing hard on her ass, her one hand squeezing tight on my hand, while gently rubbing my balls. My spit-lube had dried up and now I was deep inside of her ass, raw and unlubricated. Every movement felt incredibly sensitive on my dick, and I could see how she was right on the cusp of pleasure and pain. I wanted to ask her if she was okay, but I was too much enjoying dominating her, possessing her. My dick got so hard it grew a little bit more, as I stuffed the last inch of my cock into her. I squeezed her tits as she held her breath. I pinched her nipples as I could feel her pussy juices draining onto my balls. My orgasm started to build and I held it in as long as possible, melting my body onto hers, until I right before my orgasm I pushed just a tiny bit more into her, and creamed deep inside of her ass. I waited, until my sensations had subsided. I enjoyed showing her that a man's orgasm could last a long time, as my dick pulsated inside of her. I pulled out slowly, my prick still half erect, until I finally was all the way out, and the cum dripped out of her ass.

She grabbed a towel and destroyed the evidence. I felt like a shit of course, but damn was that a tight ass. She said I could wash off in the bathroom. I walked, naked, from the bedroom to the bathroom, becoming increasingly more comfortable in the home.

I did put my clothes back on, and in the kitchen Mary had made some sandwiches. There were just a few things that she needed Delia's help on, things higher up she couldn't reach. I ate my sandwich but Delia didn't eat anything except grabbing a drink from the fridge.

After I ate, I felt a little nauseous, maybe because of the situation or because I didn't know what to do with myself. I asked her if she wanted to go in the backyard, as I needed some air.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Their backyard was fenced in, small but private. The sun was out, which gave me an idea.

"Maybe we can sunbath," I said, trying to think of an activity that didn't require much effort.

"Sure," she said, and went back inside. After a moment she came out in an all black bathing suit. Even though I had seen her naked, it was great to be able to see her in it. Her breasts hanging out, and the little tiny underwear struggling to fit her womanly hips and amazing ass in its fabric. She laid down and immediately closed her eyes. I didn't wait long before I started touching her body. Moving the bikini down so I could look at her pussy, and playing with her boobs. She laid there and took in the sun's rays while I played with her body. When I took her boob out of her bathing suit, she looked at me,

"I thought you wanted me in the bathing suit," she said.

"I'd like to see you sunbathe naked," I said.

She agreed to my wish and took her bathing suit off. She rolled onto her back and I had my hands all over her body and butt. I started to slip my finger into her crack, and play with her pussy. Her lips felt very wet, and I was getting a hard on, but she turned and rolled over quickly.

I thought I had done something wrong, when she said, "I sometimes masturbate, while thinking of you," she said.

"I'd love to see that," I told her. She laid on her back, and the sun illuminated her naked body and the white parts of her breasts and pelvis. She opened her legs a bit and I could see her pussy. I Had noticed she was now shaved again, she must have done it quickly before putting the bathing suit on. I reached my hand down just to verify, and yes, very smooth. But she slapped my hand playfully away.

"My show," she said.

She began rubbing her pussy. I was intrigued by the way she did it. She didn't finger herself but rather just rubbed vigorously up and down. Not so much focusing on the clit but rather just gliding her finger up and down her wet lips.

"I never did this outside," she said,

"Don't be shy, you look so beautiful doing it," I said.

This gave her new momentum as she started stroking herself even faster. She began moaning, soft at first, then louder. Her delicate hand, with her painted finger nails, rubbed elegantly over her lovely mound. I was worried the neighbors would hear, but I also didn't want her to stop. I looked around, but decided the hell with it, and pulled my pants down and maneuvered over her body. Her legs, already open, opened up wider, and I slid my cock into her very wet hole. While inside her, I moved my finger over her pussy lips, the way she was doing it. I could feel her responding to my touch, arching her back and digger my cock deeper into her. She began to orgasm over and over again as her pussy locked onto my dick. I put my thumb in her mouth and she chewed on it while locking eyes with me. I felt like I was the conqueror of the world, and better yet, her body, as I moved my swollen member in and out of her tight little body. When she saw that I was close to cumming, she suddenly said,

"Pull out, pull out," and she even backed off and forced me off of her.

I pulled out, but I was so close to orgasm I had no choice but to keep stroking and shoot my load. She leaned forward again, pushing her boobs together as if to give me a landing spot. I instead moved around slightly and grabbed the back of her neck, and cummed on her face. She had her mouth opened, thinking I could shoot it in there, instead I cummed near her eyes and forehead, on her cheeks and in her mouth. The cum slid down her face, some of it going in her mouth, and the rest around her neck, and eventually down around her boobs. I looked down at my soiled mistress and felt like the world was bowing down to me.

---------------------------------

Over the next 3 weeks, I fucked her multiple times. Usually every other day but sometimes on consecutive days. It was getting harder and harder to come up with lies to tell my wife, so I started fucking her while at work, and then I started running out of lies to tell my job. And also things to tell Mary, who was also growing suspicious. We started fucking in places other than her mom's house. She would call me and would jump in my car, and we'd fuck behind a dumpster. Or I got a motel room and I would spend my sweet time investigating her 18 year old body, before blowing my load on her stomach, or in her ass, or in her mouth.

Eventually the booty-calls stopped. I wondered if somehow I had gotten her pregnant, since we did have some very close calls. Then I got a text from her mom. It was Friday. "The bed is broke. AGAIN. We need you to come. Over. Again!" It seemed heated. I had family plans that weekend so I told her I could come Monday during work. She replied after a long moment, "fine."

I hadn't cummed or had sex since Monday, and so after a weekend of not having sex with my wife, which was easy, Monday came. I hadn't ejaculated in over a week. Not cumming at the first thought of Delia was the hard part, but eventually I made it to her house.

When I walked in, Mary was understandably very mad.

"I know what you two have been up to. She had her period, again, and I asked her. She said you guys were doing "blow jobs" and "anal" I didn't even know she knew that kind of stuff. I only have one person to blame," she said, glaring at me."

"I...uh..."

"Now I know I asked a lot from you, and you are just a man so I can understand, and I know Del doesn't always listen to what I say, but you made a promise to me."

"Yes...I did...I'm..."

"And if you want to leave right now, I can understand, but if not, then stop jerking me around and get to it, or...or...or I'll tell your wife, and I'm sure your job won't be happy to hear about this either."

She was breathing heavy, red faced, and starting to cry.

"Mrs. Murkowski... Mary, I understand."

For a second I thought of backing out. She did give me that option, but I also thought of what started all of this, and that I did make a promise. I left her crying, as I walked down the hall into Delia's room.

She was on the bed, obviously listening to us.

"Guess the fun is over," I said.

"It's okay, I was kinda getting bored of sex," she said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, well...at least you're honest, it took my wife 10 years before she admitted what I had known for a while."

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"So, do you still want to be pregnant?"

"Yes!" Delia said, before reverting back to silence, touching a picture on her desk, of her and her mother.

"Okay, then I am going to drop a shit-ton of cum in you."

I striped my clothes off and unclothed her as well. I slowed myself down when I realized I was perhaps being a bit too aggressive about it. I looked over her naked body, thinking this might be the last time I get to see this. The last time she opens her willing legs to me.

I inserted my dick in. I had gone so long without cumming that my dick couldn't quite get hard, but I could feel the build up of pressure in my balls. It didn't last long before I could feel my orgasm coming. I wanted to make sure everything went well, so I just started telling her how much I enjoyed her.

"You were so great," I said, in-between kissing her neck. "I love fucking you. Your pussy tastes so great. You have an incredible ass. I want to drown in your fragrance." I didn't even know what the hell I was saying but it relaxed her and I could feel her pussy getting wet on my dick. Then the moment came, and like a shotgun blast I exploded my sperm into her. She was shocked at the sensation, as I had never cummed that hard into her before. Loads and loads of sperm emptied out of my dick and into her. I pushed as hard as I could and felt the last of the cum squeeze out. I held my dick in her tight pussy, embraced her and smelled her intoxicating aroma one last time. My dick started to shrink as I eventually pulled it out and kissed her on the forehead.

After I changed, I looked over at her once more before I left. She gave me a small smile and I closed the door.

"I would be surprised if that didn't work," I told Mary.

After about a month, I had gotten "good news" and they told me to stop by sometime. I felt odd about the whole thing, but I am also looking forward to seeing someone new, and maybe if I'm lucky, I can take my sweet time getting her pregnant again.

12