A Mothers Secret

Story Info
I find out about my Moms dark secrets.
4.5k words
3.29
48k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up to 30 percent of women will cheat at least once in the marriage. So almost every third married woman cheats at least once. Other numbers say its only about 15 percent. Thats still every 8th woman you know. Most of these affairs are not discovered. This is survey data. These are facts. When I first read them they blew my mind. I was always under the impression that women cheat incredibly rarely, especially when married. It was the day after the night that changed my life as a teenager forever that I read this in some online article.

I just turned 19. My mom and dad married shortly after my birth so they were 18 years married back then. Back then I was a total virgin. I had never even kissed a girl. And there was Anna. I had a total crush on her. And somehow, even though I was the nerd and the weird guy, I managed to talk to her sometimes. That special day I had asked her out. Well, not really. I just asked her to hang out - the scariest moment of my life up to then - and she agreed. So I was nervous the whole day. Mom noticed something was going on and asked me, but I was too shy to talk to her about girls. So I just said it was nothing. And then Anna texted me that she just realized she had other plans. She didn't say what she was up to, but it hit me like a bullet. I was devastated. But I told my mom already that I would be meeting with a friend and didn't want to explain to her that I had been ditched. So I pretended to go out saying I would be sleeping at a friends place. I went out of the house making sure to close the door loudly when Mom was doing laundry. Then I snug back in through the garden into my room.

Two weeks before my dad had left on a business trip. He sometimes did that back then. So I was alone with mom. And she thought I was at a friends place, when in reality I was just hiding from the world in my room. Time passed by slowly as I lay on my bed and thought about Anna. Her long brown hair, her dark brown eyes, her smile. I couldn't help but fantasize about her. About being together. I fell asleep and woke up at around 10pm to a weird sound. I listened carefully, but couldn't really make out what it was. I got out of bed and left my room. It was dark outside. The hall light was turned off. Only the dim light from the doorcrack of my parents bedroom illuminated the way.

The sounds were louder now and I knew where they came from: My parents' bedroom. The door was ever so slightly open. Just a crack. And the sounds became more distinct now. There was a rhythmical slapping sound, the muffled moaning and breathing of a woman and something else. I still felt sleepy and thought I was dreaming, but my mind slowly started comprehending what I was hearing. My first thought was my mom must be masturbating. I had once heard her do it before - but thats a story for another time. But then I made out the panting of a second voice. Not moaning, just breathing heavily. She was not alone. And the rhythmical slapping became stronger and the moans louder.

I could not believe my ears. My mother had brought home a man! I was shocked. My mind raced, I felt my pulse rise. My father would not be coming back for another six weeks. And that meant... I had to get away from this door! My heart beat fast and hard. I could feel it pump through my body. My breath became heavier and faster. And I could feel myself getting hard. I tried to walk back into my room as quickly and quietly as possible, but something held me back. I was too excited, too shocked. Mom is cheating on dad. In our home. In their bedroom. Right now. A strange mixture of arousal, disgust and curiosity took hold of me.

I had never thought of mom like that. I loved her as my mother, but I never seen her as someone with a sexuality. I knew she was beautiful but I never thought of her as attractive. Now I was standing there with an erection listening to her moans. I could not make myself turn around and run. I wanted to see, hear and know more.

As quietly as possible I stepped to the door. I peeked through the crack. The room was only lit by the small light on the cabinet. The window was closed. Through the doorcrack I could only see her on all fours, her ass from the side and the man behind her, pushing in and out of her. It was only a silhouette against the light on the cabinet. I could not see any details and immediately drew back in disgust. I could not look at my mother having sex, with another man! But the sounds were so enticing. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. I tried to look again, but could not bring myself to peek. So I stood there just listening as her moans turned even louder, even more intense. I could hear her breathing. He grunted every time he thrust into her. I had never heard my mom and dad having sex. So the sounds of two people fucking were like a revelation to me.

My pulse raced. I could feel the blood in my veins pumping hard. Then I heard the man grunt louder than before. She led out a long satisfied moan that seemed to say "That was exactly what I needed right now." Then the room became silent, apart from their breathing. My head was empty. I did not know what to do. I knew I had to move, but I did not know how. Somehow I managed to get back to my room.

The rest of that night was a blur. I tried to watch TV and play some games, but could not focus on anything. My dick was constantly hard, but I felt so ashamed of it. I couldn't even think of Anna. Somehow what I heard and saw had changed my feelings completely. I was not able to think straight. After hours of not being able to calm down I decided to masturbate. Not because I really wanted to, I felt none of the arousal I was used to, just this deep excitement and shame, but I thought it would help me relax.

As I laid in my bed and started to stroke my dick images of mom flashed through my mind. As my mind wandered to the silhoutte of her on all fours I already felt my orgasm coming. It were barely ten seconds and I came all over myself. And suddenly everything became clear to me. Mom is cheating. Dad is not here. This is probably not the first time. It must have happened before. When I was not at home. Or maybe while I was sleeping. She is fucking someone and I was the one to find out. I fell asleep to weird dreams I don't remember.

The next day I barely talk to mom. She thought I had come back early in the morning when she was shopping for groceries. I immediately went on the family computer and searched for statistics on cheating married couples.

Now here I was, reading that a third of all married women cheat and I never even considered this possibility. But it seemed the only logical conclusion. My mother is cheating on my dad. She has been cheating for a while now. She is fucking someone. She didn't even go to a hotel or something. She fucked him in the house where she lives with her husband and son. In the same bed she sleeps in with my dad.

The thoughts were racing through my head. I was confused. I was not even angry. Somehow she was less of a mother and more of a woman now. But I could not think clearly. All I knew was that I had to do find out more.

It was some days later when I finally realized how I could find out more. I needed her phone. So I asked a friend of mine who knew his way around the internet and phones and that kind of stuff. I pretended to want to access an old phone of mine which I had forgot the pin for. After I told him the type of phone my mom has he said that it would be hard to break into it. But I could connect it to the family computer and synchronize it with the cloud. If I managed to get it while it is unlocked and connect it to the cloud I could always see what was on the phone, even when it was somewhere else. This sounded perfect.

My plan was simple, but it worked. I asked mom that I needed to use her phone as I forgot mine in school and I needed to text someone. She agreed as long as she would get it back immediately. I made sure she was upstairs and then went downstairs to the family computer. It took a few minutes and my mom was already calling for me. "What is taking so long?" I quickly locked the phone again and went upstairs. The connection was complete and the phone was synced with my cloud account. From now on I could easily find out what she was doing on it.

The next day as she left to do some shopping I immediately started to search through the data on the computer. I started with chats. A rough skim of her messages revealed nothing. She mostly chats with my dad. There were no suspicious chats with strangers, just female friends of hers. Nothing. Then I looked through the contacts. The only unfamiliar ones were her friends, no names that stood out. There was no evidence that she was cheating. How could this be?

I decided to read the chat with my dad. I scrolled up one week and started reading. Honestly it was really wholesome. Lots of "I miss you, I miss you too." That kind of stuff. There was no indication of anything.

But then I came to the day I overheard her with that other man. She had sent a picture to my dad. I hesitated but then clicked on it to open it. It was a picture of her in a bra. Not the one she wore now, a red lace bra. She was leaning forward showing cleavage. She had written "Missing you, honey! <3 Hope you like the view!" and sent it. Then they continued chatting. Dad wrote that he missed her too, that she looks gorgeous. She must have sent it immediately before having sex with this stranger. My mind went dizzy again. Why would she send such a picture? What does that mean?

I could not find an answer to that, but the sight of her in that bra did not leave my head. She was wearing that on the day she cheated. And I could not stop thinking about it. I could not look at her in that same way. It was like I didn't ever look at her properly before.

I started to look at the picture regularly. I found older pictures where she had sent him her ass or her tits in a swimsuit. It was clear that this was a normal thing for them. My dad was on a business trip and my mom would send him a sexy picture or something like that. Probably while always "making love" (how she would call it) with someone else.

The picture of her in that bra became a constant in my life. I didn't even want to look at her tits, I just looked at the bra. I didn't really care that much about her cleavage or the fact that her tits were so nice. Over the next two weeks I looked more at these pictures than anything else. And just three weeks later something happened. Probably something more pivoting than even the night I heard and saw her giving herself to another man.

I was on the computer and saw that she was currently chatting with my dad. Somehow her writing was more excited than usual. She almost seemed nervous. And then she sent him the message "Let's make another baby, honey!". I was shocked, and apparently so was my dad. "Where does this come from now?" he asked. She responded "I just... want it. Now. I don't want to wait. I want you to make me another baby. I will come to you in Chicago and then we can do it. Tomorrow. Or the day after. I don't want to wait." I could not believe my eyes. Was my mom really planning to go on a trip to fuck her husband? While knowing full well that she had been cheating on him for some time now she wants to make a baby with him? I know they had tried to have a second child three years after I was born, but it didn't work. So why now? And how?

She did not wait long for his answer. He wrote "I would love that, too, honey. But you know how it didn't work last time. Let's see when I get back. It's only three more weeks."

"I can't wait. This time I can feel it. I will catch on the first try. You know I have always wanted another child. We need to try it again. Now."

"We can, of course, if you want. When I get back we can try."

"I already booked the flight. I will be there in two days. I am ovulating. There is no time to waste."

"Honey! Don't waste your money! I will be home soon!"

"It's not a waste. You will get the money's worth, darling."

And that was it. My mom left two days later, saying she was invited to a dinner party as your wife together with dad for his work.

So here I was, alone with my mother's unlocked phone. No messages. She was with dad. They were trying to make a baby. And I knew she was cheating on him. Probably multiple times. Probably many times. My brain was spinning. I was excited and scared. And aroused. More than I ever was. I had started masturbating to the thought of that night every day now. Looking at the pictures she sent my dad, imagining what she did with this stranger afterwards. Or maybe it were different strangers always. I wouldn't know.

But now it was a little bit different. Now I also thought about her having sex with my dad. Him thinking he is the only one that could have her. And she wants to have a baby with him. Wants my dad to "put a baby into her".

The day later she was already on her way back home. It was weird seeing her send me a message from her phone on the computer that she would be back in some hours. It was weird knowing what I knew. And then she also messaged my dad.

"You came so quickly yesterday, honey!"

"I know... Sorry... It's just we haven't done it in a long time and..."

"Don't worry! It was wonderful. As it always is with you!"

"Do you think... It worked?"

"Yes! I can feel it! I know it."

So my dad didn't last long. And it sounds like he never does. He doesn't satisfy her. Even though she said otherwise somehow I knew what stood between the lines. He doesn't compare to the strangers. I bet these guys who banged my mom were handsome, athletic, fit. Men's men. These men last long. I heard it.

And then she was back. I was a wreck. I did not know how to act. But then the door opened and there she was. She was dressed in a blue dress, tight enough that it showed off her curves, but not revealing. I couldn't stop staring at her boobs thinking about the pictures. I couldn't stop staring at her ass as she turned around thinking about her on all fours. I couldn't stop staring at her belly thinking about what I knew.

She noticed my gaze and seemed confused. I told her I didn't feel well and went to the bathroom. I sat on the bathroom floor just thinking. She is here. She is back. And she has just been with my dad. Just a few weeks ago my parents were one family. One couple. But now. Dad still thinks they are. But I know that she is cheating on him. As I stare at nothing in particular, at the wall, at the bathroom sink, at the floor my eyes lock onto something in the small trash can. It keeps the lid from closing. Somehow it seems out of place there. I get up and pull it out.

I don't recognize it immediately, but then I read the label on the long white cylinder of plastic. "Reliable Pregnancy Test". I look at the small display. It just reads "Pregnant".

I sat on the edge of the bathtub and stare at the display. My mom had taken a pregnancy test. It came out positive. My brain is spinning. It seems like my brain tries to hide the obvious, devastating fact from me for as long as possible. But it sank in anyway. She made this test before she left for Chicago. She made this test before she wrote to my dad. She made it after I heard her with this stranger. After I heard him grunt and her moans of satisfaction as he flooded her womb with his seed. It all made too much sense now. He impregnated her. She made the test and needed to get dad to think its his child she will be carrying. So she needed to have sex with him immediately. Not another four weeks later. So she played the woman in heat, the woman that wants her husband to "give her another baby", the horny, fertile wife. She lied about ovulating. She had sex with my dad. To fool him.

What should I do now? Everything seems wrong. I had so much knowledge, but it was so scary. The secret was so heavy to carry. Should I tell dad? Should I confront mom? Should I do nothing?

For the moment I can not make a decision. The moment I saw the test and realized the meaning of it the blood rushed into my dick. I feel guilty. I should feel anger and sadness about this situation. But somehow all I could think about was my mother's belly and that she is pregnant. That she got impregnated by a stranger. By a man who isn't my dad.

My brain was still a mess and my dick was hard. I knew I had to cum so I went to my room and masturbated. I took the pregnancy test with me. It fascinated me to look at the display saying "Pregnant". It only took a few seconds and then I came. Again I felt shameful. How could I be so aroused by the thought of my mother carrying a stranger's child?

The whole next day at school I had the feeling that I had forgotten something. Forgotten to do something. But I couldn't grasp it. When I got home I found out what it was. The pregnancy test. I had left it in my room for anyone who enters to see. And now there it was. On the kitchen table. With my mom sitting there waiting for me.

"Where did you get that?" she asked.

"Found it in the trash. Thought it was an old one you had lying around."

"Sure..." She hesitated, then she looked me straight in the eye. "I just wonder... Why did you take it?"

"I- I don't know..." I mumble. Why am I embarrassed? She should be the one feeling ashamed of what she did.

"You know what, you are old enough." She was thinking for a second. "I can put two and two together. I know you hid in your room the other night. I checked your room early in the morning and you were asleep there. I didn't talk to you, because I didn't want to intrude on your secrets. But now... I think you heard something that night. And I know you are not stupid. And now you found this test and think you know what is going on. Isn't it that way?"

"Mom!"

"Just listen, OK? You may not understand what is going on. And I know you don't think you should. But trust me. I know you. And I know what is best for you. And the best thing for you would be to forget all of this. You have no experience with sex. You never even kissed a girl. So you should not pretend to understand how any of this works."

"I- Mom! How can you say something like this?! You are married!"

"I know, but that's the point. You don't know. You should not talk to me about this, especially not before you even had a girlfriend. You overheard something and its normal to be confused. But you should just forget it."

She gets up and comes towards me. I feel dizzy. How could this all have turned out this way? How am I the one being confronted?

Then suddenly she pulls me into a tight hug. Her large breasts press against me. I can't help it but feel my dick get hard and twitch against her thighs.

"Huh--?" she pulls away.

"I- I--"

She looks at me intently for a moment. Then she sighs.

"Okay... Now I think I understand what's going on... You heard me and you... Were aroused... That's probably normal for boys your age."

I didn't think it was normal. And her talking about it didn't make it any better.

"You know, it's okay, right? You heard me and that was very wrong, but you couldn't help yourself. You are a young man and that was an exciting, forbidden thing to overhear. And I understand now why you took the pregnancy test. It excited you. You didn't understand it, it seemed forbidden and so you took it."

Her words seem to cut deep. They sound like an accusation.

"I... Mom... Please... I didn't mean... I am sorry."

"It's okay. You know... I think we are in a similar position now. You have witnessed something you shouldn't have, stolen something that was not for your eyes. You know this would look weird to any outsider, right? A son getting hard witnessing his mother making love? So I think we both carry a secret of the other now. Even though I understand yours way better than you understand mine. We should both try to forget it."

12