All Comments on 'A Mothers Secret'

by cherrycream

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo6 months ago
Very good

So well written with perfect progression. Realistic in every phase with mom being so knowledgeable in her son's inner psyche.

FeltfixerFeltfixer6 months ago

This needs another chapter where all is revealed to the husband.

What a dopey kid, being manipulated by his skanky mother

ctalonctalon6 months ago

Well written first story. Wow! The mother is quite the manipulative Bit.. At points the son seems smart but then becomes dumb by the manipulation from his mother. He should put his best foot forward and take control. He has more power then how he is portrayed in this story.

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

That’s it? 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting premise but needed something to reestablish her commitment to the family -she ends up fucking the son and he’s well hung and better than all her extramarital affairs? She’s aborts the bastard baby and has sons instead.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01986 months ago

Shouldn't this be in L.W? With the rest of the cheating whore degenerate trash?

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

very strange. Mom is kind of hypnotizing her son into believing what she wants him to believe. Steamrolling him to ensure his complicity. "We just need to find a solution.", she says. A solution to him lusting after her? That would seem to mean sex with her son. If your intent was to leave us with a cliffhanger, you succeeded! So this story is NOT complete, yet you have given no indication that this is a first chapter of a larger work. And that suuuuxxxxxx!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was a reasonable first try; although it was all incest thoughts and no action. Some parts were hard to read: "My mom left two days later, saying she was invited to a dinner party as your wife together with dad for his work."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Her son should get to enjoy that baby bump - from the inside! Maybe the next one will be his.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I look forward to the next part. The mother seems evil and manipulative and I want to see how she toys with her son and uses his lust against him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with Feltfixer and Ctalon.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Do you really think you need to explain the math behind 30 percent to your readers?

Shade333Shade3336 months ago

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"My mom and dad married shortly after my birth so they were 18 years married back then. Back then I was a total virgin." 👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing story with intriguing dynamics... look forward to read the sequel

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked the story but I think he should tell on the cheating bitch he needs to stand up an be a man and not let his mother control him still gave it a 4 even with no incest

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher5 months ago
Boring

Are you trying to build this story into a 10-part snooze fest???

It has been a month since you wrote this and to be honest, if I were you, I wouldn't bother coming back to write anymore. I would actually erase this and not quit my day job as writing isn't your jam.

You left out critical details in the story that would help build it up and give us an idea about the characters. The early part of a story is when you are supposed to build up a history about the characters so we can see their progression as the story moves on.

Normally, I would write my questions down here but there are way too many to do that as you wrote 2 pages of literally nothing. You make all of the characters seem as if they are complete morons. Which, they probably are.

If you come back and write more, let the mother have a miscarriage and become so distraught that she sees her son as the father of her next child. Having the mother give birth to some bastard child that neither her husband nor son or other family members donated the sperm in an incest story is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hated it there was no incest and that's what this site is all about, all it was was a cheating bitch of a mother getting pregnant by some other man and her controlling her son!!! He needs to tell his father the truth and kick her ass to the curb Gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did not really like this it's all about his cheating bitch of a mother having sex with other men and taking control of her weakling son. And there's no incest! What's it doing on here

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved the tension and the calm assertive way Mom handled the situation. She could have given him women”release” at the end though. Taking care of him like an experienced mother knows.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice beginning, need the continued developments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

sorry its a no from me,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous