A Mothers Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... okay." I couldn't get anything else out. She had somehow outmanouvered me. I didn't even think of the risk of her telling anyone about my weird excitement for her. It did not alarm me as much as the calmness with which she handled this situation. I felt powerless. And to be honest, it turned me on even more. I had never felt this level of sexual excitement. My crotch felt like it was about to explode and my stomach was full of this weird fluttery feeling.

She smiled. Then she came closer and hugged me again. She must've felt how my dick twitched against her thighs again. But she held the hug for a moment.

"I am glad we were able to sort this out." She whispered.

As she went back to her work in the kitchen, the dinner almost ready, I couldn't believe what had just happened. And somehow it was over so fast. I felt like I could not just let this go, but I could not think of what to say or do. So I stumbled to my room. As soon as the door closed behind me I touched my dick and it exploded immediately. I sprayed my boxershorts with cum from the inside, panting like after a marathon.

I don't really remember how the days passed by after that. We ate together. As if everything was fine. Nothing had changed. And then my dad was back. Working a lot as usual. We barely talked. I avoided him on purpose. Mom had told dad she already told me about the sibling I was going to have. So he barely talked to me about it. And the days and weeks kept passing. And I started to see moms belly growing. At first it was only slight.

A few weeks later her belly was visibly growing.And somehow, despite everything that had happened, we were like a family again. The secret weighed heavily on me, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything. I stared at her belly all the time. And she noticed it. 5 months in and she asked me if I wanted to touch it. I couldn't say no. She wore a simple white dress that day. As I reached out for her belly I felt that deep excitement again. This was something I knew the dark secret about. I was there when this baby was made. I overheard it. I even saw it in a way. And nobody except me and my mom know it. Something growing in her.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah... It is incredible." I said, but not sure if I meant the baby or something else.

"I see you looking at me in that way, you know? Don't think I don't know that seeing me like this is exciting for you. But that needs to stop. You should not look at your mother that way."

Did she think I am some kind of creep for not being able to see her as only a mother? She would be right...

"I don't want to have this conversation but I think we need to." She is sitting there with her white dress, her baby belly, her legs slightly opened and I am rock hard. "Your hormones are raging. You are looking at women. You are looking at me. But not like a man, but like a little boy. I know you are thinking of sex all the time. But now you are thinking of me having sex. Because you overheard it. And that is not natural. You should be thinking about girls your age. But not me. You should not be excited because of me. I am your mother."

"Mom, I am sorry, I can't help it, but..."

"Don't apologize. We just need to find a solution. I need to keep this family together. Your little brother needs a good family to grow up in, you know? This has to be our number one priority!"

12