All Comments on 'A Mother's Secret Desires'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I could have .given it 10 stars, absolutely fantastic.

ExlondonboyExlondonboyover 2 years ago

Great story. Would have been even hotter if the boys were Bi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I know it's a long shot, but maybe a part two? Susan takes her kids to the swingers club

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Top story , hd me hard all the time I was engrossed in iyt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Love how you brought the entire family together for loving sex. Family sex is indeed the best sex. It’s too bad that Tim and Tom were so scared of doing something that might make them gay. Bisexuality for all members of a loving sexual family is the best.

Would be very interested in a follow on about Susan deciding to search for her father and their reconnecting. He could keep her company after her kids eventually move out.

sarahbinghsarahbinghover 2 years ago

My belief is every mother should educate her offspring. Preparing them for the pleasures that life would present to them. I loved this fantasy ty

ReadytedyReadytedyover 2 years ago

Great story. Like someone else said " maybe a part 2 with the swing club. My daughters and I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are god

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On page six Tom already had sex with his sister. Then on 7 you said that neither brother had sex with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good hot story but all of the repetition of scenes, which I mostly skipped over, took something away from the story and made it longer than need be. It must be a macho thing that while these kinds of stories almost always feature lesbians scenes they very seldom feature gay male scenes. I'm a very old straight man but about ten years ago I started wondering what it would be like to suck a cock. While this fantasy of mine will very likely never come to pass I think it would be a wonderful experience. It's difficult to believe that two guys could watch two women go at it and not at least jack each other off. If you write a second chapter please include some male on male action even to the point of fucking each other. That would be really hot.

m4mleedsm4mleedsover 2 years ago

Good but would have preferred all combinations of just the three siblings.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot! Loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

EroscottEroscottover 2 years agoAuthor

To anonymous, regarding no male on male sex. In my youth I did a whole lot of experimenting sexually. I've sucked cock and fucked male ass and had my cock sucked by men and my ass fucked too. I found that while I could do those things, it was purely mechanical, no true thrill to it. When I see a man I don't think about having sex with him. However, when I see a woman, even less than totally hot, sometimes much less, I still can wonder about having sex with her. So, I'm not 100% heterosexual but the thought of two men having sex does nothing for me. Having said all that, I may just write a story or two with that element in it. But don't hold your breath. My present living situation is such that I have almost no time or place in which to do my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked so much of this story but what year does it take place in!? Susan has a flashback to 25 years earlier and she comes downstairs to breakfast and her father is on his smartphone. So this story is like in 2033 at a minimum. I know that is nit-picky.

DarkenningDarkenningabout 2 years ago

It would have been great if the loose thread that was Susan's father had been dealt with, ideally with them finding him and bringing him into their circle of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok for F/F, but no M/M? I know the author addressed this earlier, but would have been a nice touch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving Story.

I am incest lover. This story is very imaginative description only fucking part of Susan dad is missing. The both sons fucking mom and sister at their best. Susan is only bi sons have not ass fucking together. I along with my parents liked it most.

james1801james1801over 1 year ago

Hottest thing I've read in quite a while. Well done! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had read this hoping for m/m, that was the only disappointment to this story. Some females really enjoy reading m/m.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok, so ok to have f/f but no m/m? Plenty of opportunities for that to happen.

ghalbertmckghalbertmck26 days ago

As others have mentioned, this story is missing Tim/Tom. Susan could have described how the dad ( I can't remember the name ) would from time to time enjoy various kinds of male/male activity, that she really liked watching, That would inspire the boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous