A Mother's Secret Desires

Story Info
A mother has sexual desires for her two sons and daughter.
27.1k words
4.81
89.1k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

A Mother's Secret Desires

A Consensual Adult Incest Fantasy by E.R.O. Scott

Chapter One

It was just after midnight when Susan Mitchell got home from her job as the evening manager of the River City Plaza Hotel. She came into the house quietly as she usually did. Although on many nights, one or more of her children would be awake and either studying or watching TV, tonight all was dark and quiet.

She made her way down the hall to the master bedroom where she slept alone. Her husband had been killed in a vehicle accident 10 years earlier and she had never remarried. As a newly widowed mother of three young children, grieving the loss of their father, she didn't want to get involved with anyone else. She just wanted to raise her children and get on with life.

* * *

She missed Jim, her husband, terribly even now. They had what she considered an excellent marriage. They were well-matched, physically, mentally, intellectually and, that all important other ingredient, sexually. Susan and Jim had been swingers. They had been an unabashed, unapologetic, fun-loving, sucking, fucking, licking, sex enjoying and sharing couple. They did it all, well Susan did. Jim was purely hetero, but Susan was an enthusiastic bi-sexual. She loved watching Jim fucking other women. He enjoyed watching her enjoying another man, or two, or three, as well as other women, with him quite often being in the mix when he wasn't otherwise occupied fucking some other man's wife or girlfriend.

Susan was one of those women who loved anal almost as much as vaginal sex and could often orgasm that way. She also loved sucking hard cock and swallowing cum as well as licking wet pussy and even licking cum out of another woman's well-fucked pussy, and having it done to her. And, unlike many other men, Jim would enthusiastically lick his own cum from Susan's vagina after fucking her, giving her another orgasm in the process.

It was a year and a half before Susan contacted some of her swinging friends and got back into that scene. She enjoyed it well enough and was still somewhat active, but it just wasn't the same without Jim by her side and, after his death, she hadn't been interested in finding another partner, although many men had tried. Susan was quite an attractive women both in face and body, with rich auburn-colored hair, cut short and stylish, and green eyes and a winning smile. Plus she had that certain something that shouted out to men: FEMALE!

Of course, just because she didn't allow any man too close didn't mean Susan was any less interested in sex. She watched a lot of porn and masturbated regularly and had a variety of dildos and vibrators. It was just that, while raising her kids, she didn't feel like she wanted or needed the companionship of another man, or the complications that might bring to her family. And then there was the fact that ever since she was eighteen, she was now 43, she had a rather perverse but secret interest in incest and that included her own children as they became adults.

* * *

As Susan went by her youngest son's bedroom, she saw that his door was ajar. She decided to peek in on him. When she opened the door, she saw Tom lying, uncovered, with the moonlight streaming in through his bedroom window onto his gorgeous young man's fit and trim, muscular body...and his erect penis sticking straight up out of his boxers, the only clothes he had on. A twitch of desire shot through her. She knew society would condemn her for her thoughts, but there it was. Susan had feeling of sexual desire for all three of her children, two sons and a daughter.

* * *

She knew it came from the fact that when she was 18 she had been at a party with her father, a rather wild party. Susan's girlfriend had confided in her that she was her own father's lover and truly loved being so. She suggested that Susan should become the lover of her own father, too, who her girlfriend thought was quite "yummy". Susan wasn't totally adverse to that suggestion, having had her own thoughts about her handsome and sexy father. Now, at the party, her girlfriend had made a rendezvous with Susan's father to meet in a small, dark room, a closet really, where the girlfriend would give him a blow job.

Then, the girlfriend convinced Susan to get to the room before her father and take the girlfriend's place without letting Susan's father know. Susan, thrilled, excited, somewhat confused about her emotions but willing, agreed. When her father came into the room and closed the door behind him the darkness was complete.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"Shhh," Susan shushed him.

She took hold of his hand had pulled him up against her body. They kissed and kissed and kissed again. Not a word spoken. Then Susan, trembling but determined, went to her knees and began fumbling with her father's belt buckle.

"Damn, Betty," her father said, you're in a hurry, eh?"

He helped get his pants undone and down and Susan could smell his cologne and his natural sexual musk and loved what she was smelling. She took his cock in hand. It was nearly fully hard. With a delightful naughty thrill she slipped her mouth over her father's cock and began sucking it while stroking it with her hand.

"Oh God, Betty," Susan's father groaned quietly. "This is so exciting I don't know if I can last too long."

"Mmm-hmm," Susan mumble, realizing she was about to get a mouthful of her father's hot, thick cum. Since the very first blow job she'd ever given, Susan, unlike her girlfriends, or most of them anyway, didn't mind the taste or texture of semen and willingly swallowed it down. She had loved sex from the first time she fucked, all kinds of sex, and considered sucking dick and swallowing cum just a normal part of the process. Now she was about to do that with her father and it excited her more than she could ever have imagined. It was going to be so naughty and so much fun.

And then her father was coming, groaning, gasping, trying to be quiet. Susan felt the first big splash of his hot, viscous essence on her tongue and immediately had her own small but ever so pleasant orgasm as she continued to suck her father's cock and swallow every bit of his semen down to the last oozing drop when she milked him out by hand. When he was finished, surprisingly, he pulled Susan to her feet and gave her a long and loving kiss, something none of her lovers had ever done after she sucked them off and swallowed. It enamored her to her father even more.

He buckled up his pants and said, "We'll have to this again, but in a more open and lighted place."

She mumbled, "Yes, we will," trying to disguise her voice.

Her father kissed her again, sweetly, then said, "See you later, Betty." Then he was gone.

That night, in bed, Susan was tormented by the feeling of her father's strong arms embracing her, his kisses, and the thrill she had gotten, along with an orgasm, from sucking his cock, finally falling asleep in the wee hours of the morning. She woke late and found her father in the kitchen drinking coffee and checking the news on his smart phone.

"Good morning, darling," he said cheerfully as she came into the kitchen.

"So, where's Mom," Susan asked.

"She's off to the outlet stores with her friend Alice," he replied.

The outlet stores were at least an hour away. Her mother wouldn't be home for a while.

The fact that her father was willing to "cheat" on her mother with his daughter's best friend but had unwittingly "cheated" with his own daughter, didn't bother Susan in the least. And, what she hoped they might do going forward, pondering the possibilities before she'd fallen asleep, filled her with excitement. She knew that it wasn't a normal way for a daughter to think about her father, but she did and that was that. Susan didn't care about what was and was not normal when it came to loving her father. She already loved him for himself, as her father. Now she was ready to love him as a woman loves a man.

Susan also knew the relationship between her father and mother was strained at best and she assumed that was because her father was an attractive and flirting type of man and her mother, while attractive enough, wasn't very sexy at all.

With all of that churning through her mind and without conscious thought, Susan blurted out how much she enjoyed sucking his cock the night before.

Confused, all her father could do was stare at her, so she explained to him exactly what had happened and that it was her, not Betty, who had gone down on him in that dark little room.

"Oh! My! God!" was all her father said and Susan was afraid that he might suddenly get upset and angry.

Then he smiled. "Damn, darling, you're one hell of a good cocksucker," he said and stood up from the table.

Susan heaved a sigh of relief and walked into her father's outstretched arms. They embraced, they kissed, they went back to the master bedroom and made sweet, delightful love. That started a six month affair, with the best sex Susan had ever had and would ever have until she met her husband.

And then one day, Susan's mother caught them in the act. She went hysterical, but luckily didn't call the police. She told Susan's father to pack up and get out and never come back or try to contact either her or Susan again.

That had been 25 years ago and Susan never heard from her father again, didn't know where he was, didn't know what happened to him, but never did regret that six months of being his lover.

* * *

Now, as she stepped into Tom's bedroom, her eyes were focused on her son's hard cock. Then she flicked her eyes up to his face, dimly illuminated in the moonlight. His eyes were closed. She could here the sound of his easy deep breathing as he slept.

I wonder if he will wake up if I do what I'm thinking of, she thought as she stepped close to his bed to kneel down. A thrill shot through her like the one she had when she first sucked her father's cock. Tom's body was close to the edge of the bed, like he'd been on his stomach and then rolled over onto his back in his sleep. His cock was close to her face. She could, if she wanted to, if she was going to, gently brace her hands on the edge of his bed and lean down to slip her mouth over his beautiful erection.

During her marriage, there had been a few occasions where she had awakened in the night and saw her husband's cock erect like this. She had successful sucked him off without him waking, except for once and that, she was sure, was because it was close to the time he usually woke up.

God! How she wanted to suck her son's cock. She wanted him to come in her mouth and remember it as a very vivid dream when he awoke in the morning. What would he do if she attempted it and he woke up. She'd be mortified. She'd be so embarrassed. How could she explain it to him? That she was just extra horny and his dick looked too good in the moonlight to pass up. He was a young man. Maybe, just maybe, he would not get upset. Maybe he might think it was okay, like she thought it was okay to be her father's lover. Who knew?

Oh God, she was thinking. She knew she was going to do it. The thrill, the unbelievably wicked but exciting thrill of sucking her son's cock was just too much to resist now that she was down on her knees next to his bed and his lovely hard cock was right there before her eyes.

Susan gently braced her hands on the side of Tom's bed and leaned forward. She glanced up at her son's face once again. His eyes were closed. He definitely was still sleeping.

Susan, almost drooling, lowered her mouth down over the erect penis of her son. It was so warm. She could smell his genital musk mixed with the soap he'd used when he took his shower. With her heart beating hard, and arrows of excitement shooting from her stomach to her pussy, Susan began gently, slowly, sucking Tom's cock.

She felt it twitch. Her heart skipped a beat. She stopped. Nothing more. She continue sucking, going a little further down on his cock, sucking in firm, smooth strokes. Susan listen for a breathing change, for any slight movement by her son. She kept going, sucking, enjoying the thrill and the feeling her her son's hard cock as her gently sucking mouth slid up and down on it.

It didn't take long. Maybe he was already dreaming of sex, of getting a blow job. That was probably why his cock was already erect. Her son's breathing tightened, strengthened, but nothing more. And then the first spurt of his tasty, heavy cum shot into her mouth. He moaned. She kept her eyes cut to the right to see his face. His eyes were still closed.

Susan was near to orgasm herself, sneaking into her son's bedroom while he was asleep and sucking him off. It was amazing.

His cock shot out his man cream six, seven, eight times, and Susan lovingly, willingly, delightfully swallowed it all. And then he was done. She heard him sigh, but his eyes were still closed. His cock began to soften. Susan sucked up the last drops of semen oozing from the tip of her son's cock and then got up carefully and quietly and left his room.

She hurried to her bedroom, ripped off her clothes and threw herself down on her bed. She masturbated, almost frantically, re-living what she'd just done with her youngest son. And when she came, which also didn't take long, it was an amazingly intense one and she struggled to not make any noise.

* * *

As his mother left his room, Tom opened his eyes. He was in shock. He was totally and unbelievably amazed at what had just happened. He'd been thinking about his mother, as he did from time-to-time, stroking his cock and thinking about incest. Not seriously, but in a fantasy kind of way where one can make everything work out however one wants it to be and in that fantasy his mother definitely wanted to fuck him.

She was an attractive woman with a very pretty face and a very shapely, firm and toned body. She looked great in a bikini or short skirts or tight jeans. He was a young man with raging hormones and an open mind. Besides which, he, as most young men and women today, surfed the web for porn. He'd seen fake incest porn and, supposedly, real incest porn. He didn't have any feelings of revulsion about fucking his mother which he knew was supposed to be a natural reaction but which he assumed somehow didn't apply to him.

So, he'd been stroking his cock when he heard his mother come home and start down the hall. He released his cock and pretended to be asleep, hoping his mother would look in and see his erect penis. Why? He didn't know. He really didn't think that his mother would be happy or excited to see his hard cock. It was just that the thought of his mother seeing his erection was, well, exciting to him in a very naughty but harmless sort of way.

Tom never expected her to come into his room, kneel down beside his bed and suck his cock. He'd had a very hard time pretending he was asleep but somehow he'd pulled it off. And then, my God, to have his mother suck him to completion, to come in her mouth and have her swallow it without hesitating, as though that's what she'd come into his bedroom for in the first place. Well, maybe it was. Maybe his mother was a pervert like himself. Well, duh! She obviously had to be.

Oh, this was going to be great. This wasn't going to be just one secret blow job in the middle of the night, not if he could help it. He would say something to her tomorrow, something not too direct, but just to let her know that he had been awake when she had sucked his cock. Awake and enjoying every second of it. He'd have to think about it. For now, he had something else he had to do.

Tom began fantasizing about his mother for real now. He took hold of his cock, still damp from her saliva, a bit of his semen at the tip, and began stroking himself. He was hard quickly. He thought of holding his mother's head in his hands and fucking her mouth, of licking her pussy and making her come, of fucking her pussy, of sticking his cock inside his mother's vagina, the vagina through which he had been born, and fucking it, and, yes, fucking her in the ass, too, if she liked that.

Tom was now fully hard again, and fully excited and into his fantasizing. It took just a few minutes and he was coming again, imagining that he was fucking his mother in her tight little asshole and dumping a big load of cum in it to their mutual pleasure and satisfaction.

Chapter Two

In her room, Traci, Susan's daughter and middle child between Tim, her oldest, and Tom, her youngest, was aghast. She had just watched her mother sucking the cock of her younger brother and, obviously, swallowing his cum. And then she stifled a giggle.

"Fuck, she whispered to herself, "I guess I'm not the only pervert in this house." Then she giggle again.

Traci was the computer nerd of the family. She was studying computer sciences and information technology at River City U. Tim, her older brother was working towards an MBA and Tom was in his first semester at the university and hadn't declared a major yet. Traci also had a strong libido, with several lovers under her belt, boys and girls, and a sexually curious mind.

Secretly, she had bugged her brother's and mother's bedrooms with miniature wifi cameras that had very low light capabilities and audio. She often watched her brother's masturbating and grunting and coming. Strangely, it totally turned her on and she found herself masturbating along with them as she spied on them. The same was true for her mother, too. Traci had seen her mother masturbating on many night, using her hands or a dildo. She'd even seen her using a dildo in her ass and having an orgasm.

"What the fuck?" Traci said quietly as she saw movement on her computer screen. She saw her brother place his hand on his cock and begin stroking it. She could see that his eyes were open. Had he been awake all the time, only pretending to be asleep? Why that little pervert. Traci giggle again. Tom had let their mother suck him off and never let on that he was awake the whole time.

Wow, Traci thought, are we a family of sexual deviants where incest doesn't mean a thing? How cool would that be?

From watching her brothers masturbating and then masturbating while watching them masturbate, Traci had come to realize that she would be willing to fuck either one of her brothers. Hell, she'd fuck both of them at the same time if they would go for it. She'd had a couple of threesome with two boys and double penetrations and loved it, so why not with Tim and Tom. Would they want to, she wondered?

And, as to her mother, well, Traci had had sex with several girls her age and truly enjoyed it. Why not with an attractive older woman and her mother was just such an attractive older woman. Traci wondered if her mother was bi-sexual. That would be totally cool, she thought, if Mom was bi' and if she would be willing to have sex with her daughter.

Traci could hear Tom whispering but couldn't make out what he was saying. She increased the volume up a bit.

"Oh God, Mom, yes. You're ass is so tight," and then he was coming again.

"Yes!" Traci whispered to herself. Her brother Tom was totally into incest with their mother, even fantasizing about fucking her in the ass. Soon, Traci told herself, I will confront Tom about what just happened and then I'll have my chance to see if having sex with him is as good as my sick fantasies about it are. She was sure that the thrill factor about committing incest with him would be more than worth it.

Traci shut down her laptop and set it on the night stand. Then she slumped down into her bed and slipped her hand under her panties and began rubbing herself. She was already just a bit wet. She began fantasizing about getting fucked by both Tim and Tom, with Tom doing to her what he'd just imagined doing with their mother: fucking her in the ass. Soon, Traci, too, was coming, then licking the wetness from her fingers before slipping off to sleep with a big smile on her face. The last thought she had before falling asleep was, what would tomorrow, or the next day, bring in the way of sex with her brother Tom.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
123456...8