A Mother's Servitude Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother desires her son while her son lusts after her too.
1.5k words
4.16
22.2k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia was an average looking woman. Milk chocolate skin. Dark chocolate brown hair which was naturally straight and hung down to her shoulders. Her roasted chestnut eyes were brought out fully by the gold dusting of eyeliner she wore. The green and white outfit she had on accentuated the curvy nature of her body.

Her perky breasts matched the rounded curve of her ass which was only made more rounded-like by the rolling curves of her hips. She was the vision of any fertility goddess statue. She glanced down at her watch as she sat on the wooden bench outside the mall.

The cars had started filling in the parking lot. Which wasn't a surprise since it was a Friday. People had taken off work to go enjoy a day with family. For Olivia, there was no day off. Not in her line of work. She had over a hundred clients and worked around the clock to feed their...eccentric desires which kept her fed.

Actually it kept her more than fed. It allowed her to do just about anything. Go anywhere at almost anytime. She collected fifty percent of the profit from the business while the other half went to those that provided the item itself. Her chestnut eyes followed the gray four door sedan as it drove up the lot and parked on the side.

A smirk slid across her face as he stepped out. Kyle was a behemoth of a man. Nearly all muscle. Standing six and a half feet tall with golden brown hair that looked like someone had taken a honey glazed Graham cracker and made it his hair color. His tan skin, even from a distance was thick with muscles.

He walked with even trides and a sway in his step that displayed confidence. The alluring kind, not the pompous sort. She had always wondered what was beneath it all. Olivia was a professional. She kept to her business, never mixing it with pleasure. But this particular piece of pleasure blurred the lines of her ethical boundaries.

When he walked up to her she stared up at the behemoth of a man. A mountain of masculinity molded into raw gorgeous attraction that might have swayed some lesbians just a little. Olivia glanced at the bag in his hand and then back up at his eyes. Gorgeous sky blue eyes. She held his gaze for a moment more before extending a hand.

He let her take the bag and as always, she was surprised by its weight.

"The client has been eagerly looking forward to this." She smiled.

"Oh? How eager?" He asked, voice deep and rich.

"Try five hundred dollars an ounce eager."

His blue eyes widened. The most he had ever earned from a semen sell was nine hundred. This was triple that. Which would give him just shy of seventeen hundred. Olivia smirked. She saw that he was catching on and getting further drawn in. All she had to do was give him the guaranteed numbers.

"I have got five more clients waiting. Each willing to pay three hundred to six hundred an ounce. When do you think you can be ready?"

Kyle blushed slightly. Talking about him masturbating into a jar so openly seemed strange. The flush to his cheeks brought out a boyish appearance that gave him a cute look rather than his strict handsome expression. Olivia bit the corner of her lip again. She knew how young he was, which was why she approached him in the first place.

At the time she had no idea he ejaculated like a fucking stallion.

"When can you get me another jar?" He asked, glancing around as though others might catch on to what their conversation was pertaining to.

"I have several in my car right now. I can give you another one-"

"Three." He cut her off. "I'll take three. Let's meet on Monday."

It was her turn to look surprised now. She understood he had stamina and endurance but at the proportions which he came at, she would have guessed he needed at least three days...at the very least to recuperate. Yet he was loosely implying he would fill three jars in three days.

She walked to her car, grabbed the jars from her trunk and handed them to Kyle.

"I will see you Monday." She winked. "I'll have the money for you too."

He nodded and walked away.

*****

Tanya opened the door for Judy. She was a good looking woman, granted about ten pounds heavier than was healthy but the roundness to her face brought out a cuteness that was just as enticing. Especially to her son who was a bit on the larger side.

"Judy please we-"

"We?" Her friend whipped around like a cat having just had its tail grabbed. "Who said we? You can stay right down here and pretend you didn't know a damn thing. I on the other hand am going to tear apart his room until I find it."

" 'it'?" She asked.

"The notebook. The journal. The pictures. I know he has to have something." She smiled evily. "And I will find it."

Judy rushed up the stairs and Tanya was frozen in place. She wasn't sure what to do or if she should do anything at all. She respected her son's privacy. 'Obviously not enough to not spy on him when he was masturbating' she thought. However that had become her secret addiction.

Her silent thrill that only she and Judy knew about. Every time she had watched him relieve his massive cock, Tanya had wished it was in her, on her or for her. She fantasized about being his cum dump. The receptacle for his semen. Wearing it, drinking it and practically bathing in it.

'What if' she wondered letting the thought unravel into a series of possibilities. 'What if he does think of me? If he is wanting me? Picturing me? What if...' before the last thought even came out she had started moving up the stairs to his room. Her feet moved like lead weights but each step brought her closer to the truth.

*****

The neighborhood was one of the gated kind. Fancy streets paved to perfection. Sidewalks that were as pristine as the day they had been laid. The grass was green to the point of looking fake. Every Bush was trimmed neatly. The woodlands that had surrounded the housing had all been stripped away and reformed into an eighteen hole golf course.

There were several stop and shops littered throughout the community along with two different gas stations, a handful of restaurants and several bars. The gated community was basically a small city. The only thing it lacked was a post office. The smallest house had two floors and six bedrooms.

The biggest had fifteen rooms and three floors. This was the millionaire estate.

Olivia was waved through the gate and she drove through the network of streets which had a speed limit of fifteen miles an hour. Retirees and current business owners alike, drove along the streets in their state of the art golf carts.

They waved as she passed and Olivia smiled politely in return. It was a fifteen minute drive from one end of the community to the other. Nearly a thousand residents lived within the community and she had business with a fraction of them. In a single month, she could make thirty thousand.

In a single year she could make well over two hundred thousand. With the ten benefactors she had, selling the 'product' was an easy flowing thing. It didn't hurt that there was a growing...market...for the product and people were willing to pay almost any price for it. She drove up to a two story house.

'House' being a loose term for an undersized mansion. The yard was clean, the shrubs were trimmed and the outside looked immaculate. She knew from previous experience that the inside was just as nice. The hard heels of her wedges clacked against the smooth pavement which led up to the door.

She rang the doorbell and waited. It took only a few moments for the resident to answer. She was an average looking suburban house wife. Tan skin, dark curly hair with more product in it than a carton of cigarettes. She wore a flowing white dress with solid gold jewelry. She looked at Olivia and smiled a delicious grin.

"How much?" She asked.

"How much do you want?" Olivia asked.

"What is the cap?"

Olivia pulled out the jar and shook it. The woman's face went slack with astonishment as she eyed the glass jar.

"Is that eight ounces?"

"Yup. Full as can be."

Olivia watched the woman eye the jar as though she had just rung the dinner bell. Olivia was positive that the client would start drooling soon. Like a basset hound slobbering over the kill to come.

"How many went into it?" She asked.

"Just one." Olivia smirked.

"Shut the fuck up. No way is it from one."

"I don't lie Caroline. This man is a purebred and his stuff-" she unscrewed the cap and the woman breathed in the aroma of the thick cum.

"God damn, it's like yogurt." She drooled.

"Here." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a roll of four thousand dollars.

"A pleasure doing business." Olivia said.

"I have another friend who is interested. Call them, please." Caroline handed Olivia a card with a name and number.