A Mother's Servitude

Story Info
A mother desires her son while her son lusts after her too.
837 words
3.85
44.1k
62

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed the phone into the Crack of the door. Her breathing was hard and rough as she watched the scene before her eyes play out through the small screen on the phone.

'How can a mother do this?' Tanya asked herself. 'This is sick' she scolded herself but that didn't stop her from recording still.

Slowly she ran the length of her middle finger between her labia, splitting the lips apart. Running the tip of her finger along the length of her pussy, her breath came out hot and heavy. In the phone she watched him closely.

Tanya watched as he stroked his thickness with one hand. Pumping the length of his penis up and down. In the dim light of the sunrise, colored looked muted and faded. His silhouette though was clear as day, as were a few details. Such as the size of his muscles.

His biceps were the size of her head and his thighs were the size of her torso. Tanya ran the tip of her moist finger along her damp vagina and up to her erect clitoris where she started circling it. Like a shark circling a school of fish, she moved around the plump bead of pink flesh wiyhout actually touching it. Her Atlantic blue eyes honed in on his phallus.

'God fucking dammit' she thought to herself, letting a heavy breath escape her tight lips. His cock was like that of an equine. Thick. Long. Swollen rounded head that actively dripped precum. Thick strands of the fluid oozed from the tip, adding to the puddle on the cream colored carpet.

She watched his muscles strain as he leaned against the wall, a groan escaping his mouth. 'Oh fuck, C'mon baby. Cum for mommy.' She silently pleaded, rubbing the bright pink knob of her clitoris with intense vigor. If his cock resembled that of an equine, then he was relatable to a Clydesdale.

Thick muscles, rippling with intense strength and power. Tanya bit the corner of her lip as his legs bulged and the pace at which he masturbated increased. 'Oh shit sweetie. Mommy is gonna cum just from watching' her eye rolled back as her cervix hunkered for the release. Then she heard his groan.

A desperate grunt of a release that was inevitable. Tanya steadied the phone and started rubbing her clitoris roughly, forcing out her orgasm in time with his. She watched as the veins along his stroking hand bulged as he gripped his phallic monstrosity. Then he lurched to side, snagged a Mason jar and started pumping himself.

Tanya had seen him ejaculate nearly two dozen times over the last several months. This time was no less impressive and astonishing than the first. Thick, impossibly creamy and white semen jetted out from the head and splashed into the jar. The thick cum filled the bottom of the eight ounce jar.

He groaned as another, followed by another and then another stream of semen shot out, filling up the jar. After nearly seven ejaculations, the jar was nearly full and his cock was beginning to soften. Tanya's legs wobbled as her orgasm racked her body. 'Fuck baby.

Mommy wants your cock so bad' she circled her clitoris and then stifled a whine as the orgasm hit her like a baseball. She leaned backwards and let the cum trickle down her labia, onto her hand and then to the carpet. The sound of floor creaking grabbed her attention and she shook away the euphoria and scrambled away from the door.

*****

The exhaustion loomed over Kyle's head like a ton of bricks. It was expected after ejaculating seven and a half ounces of thick creamy semen. His cum had the consistency of yogurt, thick and dense. Snapping on the Mason jar lid he collapsed to his bed and grabbed the phone.

With a quick swipe it opened to the home screen and he pushed the green contacts button, scrolled down to the name 'Olive' and opened the messages. Holding the jar of warm cum up he snapped a picture and attached it to the message.

'Here is the next one.'

As he waited for a reply he grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed. Loose casual black slacks, a gray button-down and a black tie. Just as he sinched the tie up, his phone rang. With a slide of the green bar he answered it.

"Hey, how-"

"Jesus fucking christ Kyle." She interrupted. "That is more than the last one."

"Well yeah. It's been about two or three days." He replied.

"You do know the average guy only shoots like a few tablespoons, right?"

"Well I am not the average guy. Now when can we meet?" He asked.

"Meet me in an hour. Outside the north mall entrance."

"Got it. See you then."

(From the Author: Thank you for reading the first chapter of 'A Mothers Servitude' which is a Dominant Dominic Novel. There will be several more chapters but for more, please feel free to message me.)