A Mother's Servitude Ch. 03

Story Info
Tanya and Judy find a journal and the secrets inside.
1.4k words
4.32
10.5k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They tore the room apart. First the closet. Looking through drawers and inside bins. Then they moved to the bed. Checking the mattress and box spring. Underneath the bed was all thin bins. After nearly an hour of searching the room. The last thing they hadn't looked at was the end table. Judy pulled open the drawer and pulled it out. There were only notebooks and papers. Tanya felt a hint of discourage wash through her. She hadn't known just how much she really wanted to find some piece of evidence that pointed to her son having feelings for her or even a fantasy.

"There has to be something." Judy dumped the drawer up side down and everything fell out. Including the false bottom and the journal that was tucked underneath. They both stared at the notebook and smiled.

*****

Kyle stared at the three jars. Twenty four ounces of semen he had to pour out. To anyone else, that would've taken scores...hordes of horny men. For Kyle, it was just three days. In truth he could fill up two jars in one day. His own recovery time was astounding, even to himself.

Two ounces for every hour. If he waited five hours he could fill up another jar. The most he could wait was two days before  testicular pain started setting in. A cramping sensation like invisible hands were squeezing his sack. After three days it hurt to even cum.

So once a day he had to release. Which served him just fine since each jar was worth a minimum of three thousand dollars. He had a few more hours to kill before he could fill up another jar. Until then, he had time to kill.

*****

Tanya and Judy fondled the journal like it was some precious valuable, worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. They flipped open the front page and neither one could believe what they were seeing.

Written in big bold black letters was the title; 'Mom is my slutty servant'.

'Slutty servant?' Tanya wondered.

Judy didn't ponder over the possibilities of what it could mean. She wanted to know.

Their eyes read over each line and their eyes grew wider with each page deeper.

'It's been three years. She has no idea about it. About any of it. The only thing I can do is write it all down. Yes, I love my mother as my mother. As any son does, but yes, I love her...want her more than that.'

Tanya couldn't believe what she was reading. She didn't stop to consider what she believed. Too taken aback by the enormity of the truth discovered.

'September third, I stole her underwear and used it to cum. It smelt so much like her. All I could think was how it would feel to be inside her. To taste her and touch her. I know it can't happen but I get so hard thinking about it. All I dream about is her being my servant.'

"A servant?" Judy asked as she flipped to the next page.

'September fifth, I just can't help but fantasize about what it would be like. My mother being my sex slave. Using her when I want. Filling her up with toys and cum. I want it so bad!'

Tanya hadn't realized she had started touching herself as she was reading. Nice long strokes of her wet pussy.

'September fifteenth, I stood over her bed while she slept. I almost blew my whole load on her face. It's the closest I have ever gotten to truly doing it. I can't though.'

Judy watched as her best friend had pulled aside her own panties and was gently rubbing herself. Judy would have done the same thing, except that the jeans she wore were a little too snug.

'September nineteenth, I woke up from a dream about making my mom a cum dump. Except I think she was a doll. Alive but more...I don't know, reserved. Anyway, I took her all across town and fucked her everywhere. God I wish this could be real. If I could live out my life, treating my mother as a royal cum dump, I'd be happy. I'd love to think she would enjoy it too.'

"I would. I do!" Tanya gasped out loud as she worked herself into an orgasm.

*****

Olivia sat down in her soft white chair and eased back as she dialed out. Her apartment was all hardwood. One floor, two rooms. The kitchen and dining room were connected. A short hallway separated the bedrooms from the living room. Her living area consisted of white and gold furniture, a large televidion on a cream colored entertainment center.

Erotic artwork hung from the walls around her. Some in color and others noir. The phone dialed out and she waited a few rings before a woman's voice answered. She spoke in a soft southern twang that was nearly scrubbed out from living up north for so long.

"Hello?"

"Hi, am I speaking with Valarie Simmons?" Olivia asked, using her softest telephone voice she could.

"This is her." Valerie replied hesitantly.

"I am calling because Caroline told me you might be interested in my...product."

"Product?" Valarie asked and then the realization dawned on her. "Oh! Yes! I am very interested in the umm...product."

"And how much are you looking for? How often?"

"How often does Caroline get it?"

"I'm sorry, I can't divulge client information. I will say that the standard is usually once every two weeks." Olivia replied.

"How much do you get per delivery?"

"Depends. The maximum is eight ounces, at five hundred an ounce." Olivia answered.

"And the minimum?" Valarie asked.

"An ounce."

"I'll take two please." Valerie said.

"Yes ma'am. Next friday?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, please. Thank you."

*****

'November tenth, I can't believe what I just did. Mom wanted a glass of coconut milk while she took her bath. I saw her cleavage and I swear to God I nearly came right then and there. Then the idea just sort of came to me. It happened before I even thought about it.

I ejaculated into her glass and then added the milk. I don't know if she noticed but holy fuck. Giving her my semen soaked milk was so hot.'

Tanya put her fingers to her lips and looked at Judy who stared back in shock.

"Holy fuck. You drank his cum a year ago?"

"I guess...I guess I did." She chuckled.

They both looked back to the journal and continued reading. Eyes glued to the pages and the arousing words written in them.

*****

"You want to see it?" Olivia asked.

"Is that not possible?" Valarie asked.

Olivia wasn't sure what to say. No one had ever asked to see a picture of who or where the product ever came from. They all trusted that the source was clean and pure. The silence stretched on for a few moments before Valarie spoke again.

"How about this. What if your...source, can provide a photo of his stuff. I will pay a hundred dollars a photo."

"One...hundred a pic?" Olivia asked.

"Yes ma'am. I'd pay an extra thousand to watch it but-"

"Done!" Olivia shouted a little louder than anticipated. "Let me talk to my source. If he will do a video, we can set up a payment. Sound good?"

"I'll be waiting sugar."

*****

Kyle stood in the family stall of the bathroom. It was a mostly clean environment. Not the most alluring but he felt like he could cum and so he did. Placing the jars onto the counter he pulled down his pants and held his soft penis. Even soft it was a full five inches long and thick. Just as he was about to start stroking, the phone rang.

"Hey, whats up Ol-"

"Have you cum yet?" She asked abruptly.

He glanced down at himself.

"No, not yet. Why?"

"Because I want you to do something."

"Umm yeah I don't really do that sort of-"

"Shut it." She snapped. "A client has offered a thousand dollars for a video. I'll give you sixty perfect of it too."

"Eighty." He replied.

"Ha! No. Seventy at best. I am trying to make a living here too."

"Alright. Seventy."

"Good. Now go do your thing and send me the video. Make sure you get it all. Wait, can you get the angle for it?" She asked.

Kyle looked down and then glanced around the room. The only good surface was the sink but it wouldn't catch all of it. He needed a stand and maybe an extra pair if hands to...

"Kyle? Still there?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm here. I think I have an idea. Let me get back to you, but tell your client yes. I'll have a video by tonight." He replied and hung up before he could hear her reply. He opened a message and texted.

'Sarah. I need a favor.'