A Mother's Temptations Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother and son become sexually addicted to each other.
2.4k words
4.56
17.3k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia's weekend alone with her son was not nearly long enough. With her husband and daughter back from their trip, Julia and Trevor hadn't been able to be sexual with each other, without the risk of being caught. Mother and son were aching constantly for each other, but had to keep their feelings in check, although they struggled with keeping their eyes off one another.

It had already been a couple weeks since Trevor had been able to be physical with his mother, and it was driving him crazy. He masturbated multiple times a day but that was no longer enough. After having felt his mother's sexy mouth, and heavenly pussy on his cock, nothing, and no one else would do. He didn't just want her, he NEEDED her, and badly. As soon as he got home from school, he quickly said hello to his father and sister as he made his way upstairs to go to the bathroom to masturbate before his shower. He had football practice at school, but the shower plumbing was being worked on so he had driven home sweaty, and stinking. He had to clean up but he couldn't wait until after his shower. He turned on the hot water to get the bathroom steamy. Before he could turn around, he heard the bathroom door open and close. As he turned around he saw his sexy mother standing there wearing just a t-shirt and panties.

"Mom, what are you doing in here?! Dad and Amy are..."

Before he could finish his sentence his mother rushed forward and pulled his face in for a passionate kiss, her tongue forcing it's way into his mouth, and hungrily licking at his. Trevor instinctually grabbed his mother's ass cheeks and squeezed them hard, pulling her tight to him. The feeling of her silky panties and her ass flesh made his cock become fully erect. Julia broke their kiss and stared into her son's lustful eyes with her own.

"Baby, I can't wait anymore! I need you so badly. I don't care if we get caught! I need to be with you!"

"Mom, I need to be with you too, but we have to keep this a secret, OK? Let's just be careful."

Julia didn't say a word, and started lifting Trevor's football jersey up. Trevor continued taking it off, but before he had gotten it over his head, his mother was already kissing and licking his sweaty chest.

"Mom, hold on! The showers are broken at school so I haven't showered, which is why I'm still wearing my uniform. I'm sweaty and smelly. Don't you want me to shower first?"

"You like the way mommy's feet, pussy, and ass smell when she hasn't showered and is sweaty, and stinky don't you? Isn't that why you smell my socks, shoes, and panties?"

"Well, yeah mom, but that's different. Your smells are sexy."

"Mmmmm, and so are yours baby boy."

Julia went back to licking her son's sweaty chest, then lifted his arms and began licking his armpits. Trevor was incredibly turned on that his mother was into him as much as he was into her. She continued to work her tongue all around his torso, down his amazing abs. Eventually she dropped to her knees and pulled down his football pants, making his hard cock spring out and smack her in the face. The fact that her son had a huge cock that could slap her in her face, made her already soaked pussy, drip even more. She grabbed his cock with her right hand and lifted it upwards so she could press her nose to the center of the underside of his cock. She took a deep breath.

"Oh fuck, I love the smell of your sweaty, musky cock. It's such a manly, sexy smell baby boy."

She took a few more breaths of it, and took it in her mouth.

"Fuck mommy, yes! Suck your son's fat cock! Uggggh it feels so fucking good! Lick my shaft mommy! Please!"

Julia took her son's cock out of her mouth and began licking both sides of his cock back and forth.

"Mmmmm baby, your cock is so fucking delicious! It's so salty, and yummy. Fuck I would drink your cock sweat every day if I could!"

She started sucking his sensitive head, which made him moan dangerously loud considering they did not have the house to themselves. Trevor wanted to cum so badly, and because they weren't free and clear of the dangers of being caught, he didn't hold back, and quickly filled his mothers hungry mouth with his cum. As his cock pulsed and he began ejaculating, Julia gripped his cock tight, and sucked his cock head with a desperation to get as much of her son's delicious teen cum in her mouth. Thankfully for her, Trevor was truly gifted, and he didn't just have a big cock, but he also had a big load.

Trevor pulled his mother up quickly and spun her around, pushing her back so she would bend over and plant her hands on the sink. He dropped to his knees, spread his mother's pussy lips, and began eating her out with a hunger he never experienced before. Julia grabbed a towel sitting next to the sink and buried her face in it, in order to muzzle her screams of pleasure as her son alternated from licking her clit, to tongue fucking her dripping pussy.

"Thank you mommy, I can tell it's been a couple days since you showered. You smell and taste so fucking good."

"Yes baby, mommy didn't shower for 2 days so she could build up her funk, and juices just for you, because I love you so much! Smell my stinky pussy baby! Taste mommy's pussy juices that have built up over two days!"

Trevor didn't need any instruction, as his plan was to fill his nostrils with his mother's pussy stench, and his mouth with any, and all juices he could get from her. He continued eating her until she exploded with orgasm, squirting her juices into his mouth. He swirled them around his mouth, savoring the taste of his mothers secretions into his mouth. Julia's legs began to buckle from the intense orgasm her son had given her with his tongue, but Trevor wasn't done. He lifted her hips back up so she would lock her knees, and then he grabbed either side of her butt, and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her beautiful, puckered, tight asshole. Julia was OK with her son eating her dirty pussy, but this was her unwashed asshole. She didn't want him to get himself into a situation he regretted because he let his lust get the better of him. Before she could warn him though, Trevor had already put his nose right up to his mother's asshole, and breathed in the scent deep.

"Fuck yes mommy, I love the way your dirty ass smells."

With those words, Trevor began to give his mother a rim job, which of course made her moan into the towel again. She reached behind her and gripped the back of her sons head, getting a hand full of his hair, and pulling his face even deeper in between her ass cheeks. Trevor moaned into his mother's butthole as he began stretching it with his fingers, and darting his tongue in and out of it. He couldn't describe it, but he loved the taste of not just his mother's rim, but the taste of the inside of her asshole. He continued eating his mother's ass for another 10 minutes, before standing up, and turning her back to face him. He lifted her up onto the sink and lifted her legs, resting her ankles on either shoulder.

"You gonna fuck mommy baby? You going to give mommy her son's big cock? You know how badly mommy needs your cock, don't you baby?"

"I need your pussy badly to mommy. You're all I think about all day. I wish we could be together 24/7. I need you all the time."

A tear began running down Julia's face. The man she had always dreamed of being with was right here, and it was her own son. No man would ever love or worship her the way her baby boy would. She knew they were meant to be together forever, not just as mother and son, but as lover's and soul mates. Soon more tears came.

"Mom are you OK?!"

"Yes baby, I'm just a little flustered."

"Why mom? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all Trevor. You've do everything PERFECT! I'm crying because I just truly realized that I am in love with you, and I mean a romantic love."

"Mom, I've always been in love with you. You're the only woman I've ever truly wanted, and the only one I want to spend my life with."

Julia pulled Trevor in, and the lovers began to kiss more passionately than either could possibly describe to anyone. After a few minutes of mother and son lovers making their tongues dance, Julia grabbed her sons cheeks and pushed his mouth away from hers.

"Mommy needs your cock in her now!"

Julia grabbed his cock and aimed it right at her slot. Trevor pulled her ass closer to him on the sink, and inserted his horse cock into his mother's begging pussy. She bit his shoulder, and screamed into it, as her stud of a son stretched her pussy walls once again. Her pussy sucked on his cock with every thrust, and the squishing noises form her dripping pussy were barely muffled by the running shower. Trevor leaned back a bit and pumped harder, and faster, as he lifted his mother's smelly feet to his face and began sucking her sweaty toes. They tasted so good, and the combination of the smells and tastes, and feel of his mother's body were driving him crazy with lust and pleasure. He knew he wouldn't be able to last long.

He put all 5 toes of her left foot in his mouth and sucked them as his cock exploded, filling his mother's pussy with his son cum, at the same time Julia had an orgasm of her own. Trevor didn't want to pull his cock out of his mother, as he felt it's where it belonged all the time. His mother felt the same, but she worried that they had been upstairs, and the shower had been running for so long, that her husband would come up to see what was going on. She grabbed the base of her son's cock, and made him withdraw it from her. Was his cock was out of her, she gripped his cock and pulled her hand along towards her, collecting the mix of his and her cum, and then licking it off her hand, and then sticking her tongue out for him to see. Trevor immediately grabbed her cheeks and put his tongue in her mouth so he could taste their mixed juices too. Mother and son got lost in each other again, and continued making out for several more minutes.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Paul kept an eye out on the stairs, and and ear out for any movement upstairs to indicate his wife or son were making their way downstairs. He needed to be able to move quick once one or both came down. He heard the shower be turned off, and he looked down, and put his hand on the back of his 19 year old daughter's head.

"Baby girl, the shower was turned off! We need to stop!"

Amy took her father's cock out of her mouth, leaving a long string of saliva connecting her lips, and his cock head.

"Daddy, Trevor will still need a few minutes to dry off, and get dressed! And I'm sure mom is still in her room! Plus you haven't given your little girl your sweet cream she loves so much! So stop worrying about Trevor and mom, and start focusing on your daughter sucking your beautiful, thick daddy cock, ok?!"

"Yes baby girl. I promise I have your sweet cream coming shortly."

Paul grabbed his daughter by the hair and forced her mouth back down onto his cock, now controlling her sucking, and bobbing her head up and down on it, fucking his little girl's mouth at the rhythm he liked. She was laying across the couch to his side, with her head in his lap. As she continued giving him the most amazing blowjob ever, he reached over, lifting her skirt, and pulling her panties to the side. He rubbed her pussy lips first, then spread them, and scooped up as much of her juices as he could and brought his fingers to his nose. After a few whiffs, he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked his daughter's juices off. He then began rubbing her pussy, and flicking her clit now and then. After a few minutes they both came, and they had for the first time been able to be together this way at home, with Trevor and Julia around. Amy sat on Paul's lap, and father and daughter kissed with wild lust. After a few minutes they decided they had pressed their luck enough and stopped.

Paul was curious why his wife and son hadn't come down yet, and so he made his way upstairs. The bathroom in the hallway was open and Trevor wasn't in it, or in his room. The only room left upstairs was his, and his wife's bedroom. As he got closer to the door, which was closed, he began to hear muffled noises, but he couldn't make out what it was. As he finally made his way all the way up the hall, he put his hand on the door knob, and put his ear to the door, and listened to figure out what was going on before he went in. After a minute he was able to make out one sentence.

"Trevor, never stop fucking mommy!"

Paul's heart began to pound hard in his chest, and his head began to swim in in disbelief. He slowly turned the door knob and cracked the door open just enough that he could see his bed. What Paul saw shocked him, made his body quiver, and made his cock swell in his pants.