Bitchy Mom

Story Info
She's a bitch. Dad's fed up. Son fixes it.
9.6k words
4.76
133.1k
387
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,311 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

Bitchy Mom

John 'JJ' Sims was 35 and a successful real estate developer. He was single and lived in a nice upscale home in McKinney, Texas. His goal was to make a lot of money and retire to a life of luxury by the time he was 40. John was well on the way to doing that. Other than an occasional one night stand, he had little interest in women. Being the only child in a somewhat stressed family, he had no desire to raise one of his own.

His parents, John Sr. and Mary, were disappointed knowing that grandchildren weren't in the cards for them. John Sr. was an insurance agent and fairly successful. He had always been a good provider for the family. Mary was a stay at home wife and mother, who was never quite satisfied with anything or anyone. She always had something to complain about. Mary was 55; five years her husband's junior. She was attractive, a good cook, and housekeeper, but her constant bitching kept her husband and son walking on egg shells around her. JJ left their Houston home after high school and was on his own.

JJ was driving home when his phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, he picked it up.

"Hi Dad."

"Did I catch you at a good time?" his father asked.

"Perfect time. I'm headed home. What's up?"

"I gave your mother divorce papers this morning."

"You did what?" JJ asked.

"I finally got to the point I couldn't handle her bitching anymore. I'm giving her half of everything. I just need some damn peace and quiet."

"Is there a woman involved?"

"Oh, hell no. I just want out," his father assured him.

"How did she take it?"

"Just like I expected. She bitched about my timing, the legal size paper, the big words. You name it."

"Was she upset?"

"She didn't say anything about the actual divorce. She just bitched about everything else."

JJ chuckled. "Yeah, that sounds about right."

"Son, I love your mother. I just can't put up with the bitching anymore."

"That's why I left too Dad."

"I know. I got home about 30 minutes ago, and she was gone. I checked her closet. It looks like she packed most of her clothes. No note or anything. I suspect she's headed up your way. You might want to stop and pick up some ear plugs."

"I doubt they'd help much. Any idea what time she left?" JJ asked.

"No clue, but I'd wager she timed the trip to hit rush hour in Dallas, so she'd have something else to bitch about."

JJ chuckled again. "I wouldn't be surprised. How much did she pack?"

"At least four big suitcases are gone. I suspect she's planning an extended stay. Sorry."

"It's okay. I've got plenty of room. Enjoy your peace and quiet, Dad."

"Oh, I am."

"Dad, you're really going to divorce her?"

"Son, I love her. If you can figure out a way to get her to quit being a bitch, I'd love to stay married to her."

"Figure the odds of that."

"I know. I'll get off the phone and let you enjoy your last peaceful moments."

"Bye, Dad."

JJ loved his mother. It was her constant complaining about everything that drove him mad. It was always something. He looked forward to seeing her but dreaded it at the same time.

He pulled into his garage and pushed the button to close the door as he got out. Going inside, he did a quick walkthrough of the house to check for anything out of place. Besides a coffee cup in the kitchen sink and a towel that was laying on the counter in the master bath it looked good. He corrected those issues, but knew she'd find something wrong. She always did.

It was just after six when the doorbell rang. He opened the door for her.

"Hi, mom."

"Your flowers could use some water. When did you mow the lawn last?"

"The sprinkler comes on automatically at eight and the lawn guy comes every Saturday."

"Not too early, I hope. There's nothing worse than waking up to a blasted lawn mower."

"Ten o'clock, never before."

"I hope he edges the sidewalk," she said. "If I had a house key I wouldn't have had to wait at the door."

"How long did you wait?" he asked.

"That's not the point. I suppose I'll need to put sheets on the guest bed?"

"Nope. I have a lady that comes in on Mondays to clean. She keeps the guest room ready."

"How often does she change the sheets?" his mother asked.

"I have no fucking idea. Give me your car keys, I'll get your bags," he said frustratedly.

Mary handed her son the car keys then walked to the kitchen. JJ walked out to her car. Before unlocking it he paused to take a few deep breaths.

"I wonder if dad ever tried duct tape?" he asked out-loud.

Making two trips he carried the six bags to the guest room and set them on the floor. His mother walked into the room as he put down the last two.

"I was going to fix dinner, but there's nothing fit to fix. What dolt organized your kitchen?"

"I did. I'll make you a deal. You don't call me a dolt and I won't toss you and your bags out the front door," her son replied.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "I was merely making an observation. Fine, I'll quit talking."

This was her usual tactic when confronted; the silent treatment. Instead of speaking, she would ignore you for a day as she made lists of her complaints. At least she was quiet.

JJ left the room and went back downstairs. His mother stayed in the guest room, presumably to unpack. He knew her patterns well enough to know that her next step would be to scour the ensuite bathroom. A short time later she came down for the cleaning supplies.

"I'm going to order carryout for dinner. What would you like?" he asked.

"Chef's salad. No onions or cucumbers. Low calorie bleu cheese dressing. Perrier to drink."

"Any dessert?"

She looked at him like he was an idiot. "I never eat carryout desserts."

"Okay," he replied. "I'll be back in thirty minutes."

"It'll take at least that long to clean the bathroom. Make it forty-five minutes."

JJ drove away moments later after calling Outback and placing their dinner orders. He stopped at the grocery store on the way to pick up breakfast items, knowing they would be needed in the morning. Keeping a close eye on the clock, he returned home exactly forty-five minutes after leaving. He set out dinner plates and tableware on the table then went upstairs.

"Dinner is ready," he said, then left before his mother replied.

He sat waiting on her at the table. She stood beside the table looking everything over before sitting. JJ saw her lay her notebook and pen on the table as she sat. The page appeared to be over half full already. These would be her complaints. During dinner she added three more lines to her list. Neither spoke as they ate. After he finished, JJ threw away his trash and put his dishes in the sink. He rinsed them, put them in the dishwasher, then returned to the table. When seated, he pulled the notebook in front of him to read.

01-too many lights left on. Raises the electric bill

02-food selection is pitiful

03-put seat down in master bath

04-rinse shower after use in master bath

05-pick up after yourself. Tissue on the floor in master bedroom

06-run dishwasher daily

07-unoccupied rooms don't need so much heat and should be closed off

08-kitchen disorganized

09-mustard and catsup don't require refrigeration

10-need house key

11-watering the lawn and flowerbeds should be done in the morning

12-save water. Rinse all dishes at once

13-don't throw away perfectly good leftovers

14-salad too large for one person

JJ shook his head and pushed it back to her. "Jesus," he said, leaving the room.

"I'm trying to help," his mother said.

"Trying to help what?" her son called back.

"Help you run a more efficient house."

He returned to the room and stood at the table.

"Don't you see? This is why I left right after high school. It's why dad is finally divorcing you. Nothing and no one are good enough. You pick everything apart. Mom, your constant bitching is intolerable. How would you feel if I picked apart everything in your life?"

"Fine. Do it!" she snapped.

JJ grabbed her notebook and sat across from her.

1-quit bitching about everything. Not everything needs your input

2-your hair in that damn bun adds 20 years

3-your dress is old fashioned. Hell, all your clothes are granny looking.

He pushed the notebook to her, and she read. Mary teared then pulled the bobby-pins out of her hair and let it fall free.

"Better?" she asked snidely.

"Much," her son replied.

Mary stood and began unbuttoning her dress then pulled it off. She dropped it to the floor.

"Happy now, dolt?" she grumbled, standing there in granny panties, bra, and stockings.

"I didn't realize you could still buy 1950 underwear. Get new ones."

"My choice of undergarments is none of your business," she snapped.

"Since that's all I'm allowing you to wear in my house it is," JJ barked back.

Mary was taken aback for a moment before replying. "I don't need yours or anyone else's permission to dress, you dolt."

Dolt had been his moniker from his mother his entire life. It gnawed at him. JJ stood and stepped to her. He picked her up with one arm and carried her to the couch, as she struggled to get away. He sat and laid her across his lap then pulled her panties down, ripping them in the process. Her son began spanking her bare ass with his hand as she continued to struggle. After about ten smacks she quit struggling. Her ass was beefy red. He continued for at least another ten before he stopped. His mother was sobbing.

"From now on there will be no more bitching. And don't you ever call me Dolt again. Got that?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"You cook. You clean. You do as you're told. When I let you up, go put on another pair of your 1950 underpants. Bra, panties, and stockings are what you'll wear from now on. Understood?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"Failure to follow my instructions and you'll get another spanking. I'll use something more than my hand next time. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," his mother replied.

"Okay. Clean up the kitchen after you get dressed," he ordered and let her go.

About fifteen minutes later she walked back into the living room holding her previously discarded dress in front of her.

"What are you doing with the dress?" her son asked.

"Trying to cover myself."

"Lose it. I don't want you covered."

She folded it neatly and placed it on the coffee table then stood trying to cover herself with her arms.

"Arms at your sides. I don't want you covered," JJ told her. "Turn around." She made a slow turn in front of him. "What size bra do you wear?"

"What?"

"You heard me. What size bra?"

"36 D."

"Underwear?"

"These are a ten."

"They're baggy. You need smaller. What do you sleep in?"

"I have cotton nightgowns."

"Little House on the Prairie style I assume?"

"They're long, if that's what you mean."

"Figures. I'll be back in a little while. Don't leave the house."

JJ left the house and drove away. While he was gone Mary went to her room and looked in the full length mirror at herself. No man, not even her husband had seen her dressed like this in many years. Mary felt exposed but knew her son's instructions needed to be followed.

JJ returned about 45 minutes later. "Mother, where are you?" he called.

"In my room."

JJ walked in and handed her a Kohl's shopping bag.

"What's this?"

"Your new uniforms and sleepwear. Go try one on," he directed.

She took the bag into her bath, closing the door behind her. Setting the bag on the counter, she began removing the items. There were seven pairs of matching bras and panties. Each in a different color with hose to match. They were far more stylish than she had ever worn, and more revealing. On the bottom of the bag were three nightgowns. They were short with spaghetti straps and deeply cut between the breasts. She stepped back into her room.

"I can't wear any of this in front of you. You're my son."

"You'll wear that or nothing at all," he told her. Mary stood there, almost defiantly. "Either go put them on or I'll blister your ass for you." She turned back into the bathroom. "Leave the door open."

The bath was large enough that she could change without being seen, but leaving the door open where he might walk in on her was unnerving. Mary removed the tags on a mauve set then undressed. After putting on the bra, panties, and thigh highs, she looked in the mirror. Mary blushed at her reflection. Half her breasts were exposed. The French cut panties only covered half her ass and pubic hair was visible on three sides of the front triangle.

"These are too small," she called.

"Let me see," her son directed.

His instruction wasn't a request. It was a command. Sheepishly, she stepped to the doorway and stopped. JJ was sitting on the foot of the bed waiting.

"Come here. I want a better look." Mary was blushing but walked to him. He looked her over from chest to toes. "Turn around." She took a slow turn as he looked.

"They're too small," she said.

"Are they comfortable?"

"Yes, but too, too..."

"Revealing?" he asked.

"Yes. Too revealing," she admitted.

"I think they're perfect. Get me all your old underwear."

"Why?" she asked.

JJ smacked her hard across the ass. "Don't question me again."

Mary opened her top drawer and handed him everything. It was all white and granny style like the ones she had been wearing.

"I'm throwing these in the trash. From now on you wear the ones I bought and nothing else. At night you will wear your new nighties. Get rid of the old ones. From now on you leave your hair down. No more buns. When you put on makeup there will be no more pancake crap. I want you to look like a woman your own age, not an old school marm. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"One more thing. Your bush is overgrown. I want it trimmed and kept short."

"Yes, sir."

"Get me the underwear you took off and your nightgowns."

She went back into the bathroom and picked up the bra and panties and brought them to him. Opening the bottom drawer of the dresser she got her three old nightgowns and added them to the pile. He watched her as she moved and realized he was getting aroused looking at her shapely body.

"Put your new things away then join me in the living room. Bring us both glasses of wine when you come."

"Yes, sir."

JJ gathered up the clothes and left the room. He unceremoniously threw it all in the kitchen trash can.

JJ sat on the couch waiting and thinking. Her bitching had disappeared after the spanking. He hadn't told her to call him sir. She had done that on her own. His father had always been passive when dealing with her. She wasn't aggressive, just bitchy. Was she submissive, he wondered. His intent had been to control the bitching. He hadn't even thought of the sexuality of the situation, but here he was admiring her shapely body and getting aroused. She was a beautiful woman but that had been hidden in her matronly demeanor. Mary walked through the living room and into the kitchen about fifteen minutes later. She seemed to stand taller and straighter now. She looked hot.

As she entered the room again carrying their wine he noticed that she had already done the grooming of her pubic hair. It was a real improvement. She wanted to please him. Mary smiled as she offered him his glass then joined him on the couch, saying nothing.

"Comfortable?" he asked.

"Oddly enough, I am. My new clothes are very pretty."

"Sexy too," he replied.

"I wouldn't know about that. I'm not a very sexual person."

"You don't like sex?"

"I don't have much experience with it. I suppose...no I don't suppose. Sex was boring."

JJ chuckled. "You must not have been doing it right."

"Apparently not."

"Mom, if you're going to live here I want you to feel at home. How do you see your role here?"

"I'm your mother. I'll take care of the meals, laundry, keep up the house, and tend to you."

"Tend to me how?"

"Well, whatever you need, I guess. Your father had me help with his baths or showers. He also liked back rubs."

"What did he do for you?"

"He was the breadwinner. Your father put the roof over our heads and food on the table."

"But what did he do for you personally? Did he help you bathe? Rub your back? Massage your feet?"

"No, of course not."

"What did dad do to show you affection?"

"Well...uh...,"

"Shit. No wonder you were bitchy."

"Your father is a good provider."

"Yeah, but there's more to being a husband that just bringing home a paycheck." Mary didn't respond to the comment. "He must have shown affection somehow?" he asked. She still didn't reply. "Sex?"

"Early in our marriage there was sex every day. Now it's every couple of months. That's how it's been for years. It's the same every time. It always has been. Lights out. Put it in. Ejaculate. Fall asleep."

"Damn. Do you at least orgasms?" She didn't reply. "Do you?"

"No," she said frustratedly.

"Never?"

"JJ not all women orgasm."

"I've read that less than half do during intercourse, but with oral sex the number is much higher."

"I wouldn't know about that."

JJ sat up straight and turned to her. "You've never had oral sex?"

"That's not something a mother discusses with her son."

"It is now. Have you ever had oral sex?"

"No."

"Has dad had you do him?"

"No. Our sex is with him on top and his penis inside me. It lasts about two or three minutes. I go clean up and by the time I return he's asleep."

"Jesus! So, you're his cum dump. What an inconsiderate asshole."

"He's a good provider."

"Yeah, so you said. I always thought there was no such thing as bad sex. Obviously, I was wrong. Sex can be a beautiful fulfilling experience for both people. It should be that way. It should leave a smile on your face for hours. You got screwed; figuratively, not literally."

"I'm too old to change that now," she said.

"Bull shit! Women reach their sexual prime at your age."

"What time do you get up? I'll have coffee ready for you?"

"You don't have to do that," he assured her.

"I want to do that. What time?"

"Seven. I leave for work at 8:45."

"What do you like for breakfast?"

"Toast and coffee usually. Sometimes a bagel with cream cheese."

"Do you shower in the morning or evening?"

"Usually just before bed."

"Where are your pajamas? I'll lay them out for you."

"I don't wear pajamas. I sleep nude." Her brow raised. "You should try it. It's very liberating."

"I'll take your word for that," she said.

"Being naked is perfectly normal. I usually don't dress in the morning until after breakfast. I suppose I'll have to change that now."

"Don't change your routines because I'm here. This is your home."

"Right. You're dressed like this, and I join you buck naked at the table. That might create an issue."

"This is my regular attire now. You selected it. Dress or undress as you want."

"That wouldn't bother you?"

"I've seen you naked many times."

"That was twenty years ago, mom."

JJ had a full erection. The thought of walking around nude in front of his scantily clad mother had triggered it. She gave no sign that it would bother her. He wondered if maybe the idea was having the same effect on her.

"I'm off to the shower," he said standing.

He was careful to face away from her as he stood. JJ needed some relief. He undressed, dropping his clothes on the foot of the bed and went to his walk-in shower. After adjusting the water, he stepped in. His boner stood at full stature.

"Shampoo first?" his mother asked.

He quickly turned his back to her to hide his erection.

"Mother, I'm taking a shower!"

"I'm aware of that. I'm here to help. Do you want your hair washed first?"

"I can do my shower."

"I'm sure you can. Am I starting with your hair or your body?" She wasn't going to take no for an answer.

DocWords
DocWords
3,311 Followers