All Comments on 'A Mother's True Desire Pt. 01'

by BustySaga

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Yes I do wish you continued the previous story however this is also fire! My request will be is that once Ray is satisfied with His mom he then starts to share her to teach his other friends. Then he can start to pimp her out and make profits which he can invest to be rich! After all what good is a moms body if not for her son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope mommy ends up with a big belly ,love for that to be an epilog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fino señores

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it. Looking forward to a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, but many technical errors were distracting. You need an editor! Subjects and verbs don't agree, and please learn the difference between "to" and "too"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope to read more soon

blackcockriderblackcockriderover 2 years ago

Great story, thanks. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and great love between a mother and her son. It is done every day all over the World and why not it is true love. I became my mothers lover after my father passed away.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

I’m old now sad at all I missed in life realizing that in spite of the fiction presented here I could have made things happen and participated recalling very many approaches and opportunities. I was raised in strict Catholic home and total environment. The small town I grew up in was so Catholic never had a public school until 1962when I got out of three rears in Army, 101st Airborne a virgin 23 years old. Swallowed the Catholic bull shit hook line and sinker even wanting to be a priest at one point. Sin to kiss a woman unless married…masterbation a sin…. Oh! Had innumerable opportunities but became gilt stricken couldn’t continue to finish line. Spent life ignoring advances and opportunities so avoided them as much as possible. Even after married virgin on wedding night, wife was not wife had encounter wanted me to also and even participate couldn’t. One night she came down to our apartment from neighbors above said L. and I are finished G. Is waiting for you in bed. I tried but couldt get hard. G. started crying asking if anything wrong with me?

Chichi54Chichi54almost 2 years ago

I really liked this story. While I love mother/son incest, it is primarily because I view my wife as the perfect ”Mom” and she is the one I picture myself with in these stores. I love that it is mother and son only, no other men, and she is not cheating on her husband. I found it well written with very few punctuation or grammatical errors. I look forward to reading the next part and will keep my eye out for your future stories.

Gym52Gym528 months ago

A great scenario, reasonably well written but with some basic grammatical errors mainly around the plural of certain words.

Now looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous